The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Un-Non

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Khrona
Pandimensional God :: Void Bo$$
Khrona

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1365
Job/hobbies : Tycoon

Un-Non Empty
PostSubject: Un-Non   Un-Non EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 5:48 pm

The One and Only of its kind; a being that doesn't exist and creates other things that don't exist. It is its own dimension of nonexistence in and of itself; a singularity of nonexistence. It has no purpose other than interacting with things that exist. It is fascinated with things that exist, to the point where it wants to be around existence all of the time and do everything that it can within existence. Its shape is a vague upper torso's outline with glowing eyes that shifts from being clear to void black. Has the power to nullify, negate, or neutralize what it comes in contact with. As a defense mechanism, it can cause things to cease to exist, but only if it consumes them and brings them into its dimension of nonexistence.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
https://tymonbolton.wordpress.com/legendary-tales/khrona-tensei/
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

Un-Non Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Non   Un-Non EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 9:47 pm

Un-Non had eyes on the two that fiddled about in existence, the glow of which brightened the room some, but in a clear fashion. The thing was not visible beyond eyesight and it seemed that it shouldn't have been there in the first place... Or, wasn't there at all. Yet, how could these hovering, glowing, clear eyes be? It was an unknown, but one that could certainly be found out if noticed. Otherwise, the eyes looked on at the doings of the existences around, each to their own.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

Un-Non Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Non   Un-Non EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 10:02 pm

Un-Non's interest in the matter was totally randomized, as it had no idea nor business in the realm of existence as one that did not exist at all. To be acknowledged was almost like existing, yet at the same time, the requirements for an actual existence were relatively set as they were. This... Nonexistence simply peered into the world of existence out of pure randomness; this place was but one of any that it could have looked into. 'Join Them?' it thought, or, whatever one could call thought for a being with no mentality, 'Is That... Possible?' Form started to shape around the eyes as a generic outline of a head bearing no facial features except the glowing eyes. It stared at them, hovering closer to the fire to observe what exactly this all meant.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

Un-Non Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Non   Un-Non EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 10:21 pm

Un-Non seemed confused. Yet, it did not have the capacity to be confused. The very notion of it brought the unbeing to a standstill. 'These Things...' it thought, a hand appearing, though as a disembodied nub, '... They Are Foreign. These Beings...' It looked at their flesh and their materials and their matter and their makeup and felt a sense of longing... Yet, felt nothing at the exact same time. 'Observation Is The First Part Of Existence. To Be Observed Is To Almost Exist.' On the cusp of being and not being, the unbeing did not realize that its thoughts -- or, what should have been thoughts to those with brains -- were audible... Or, rather, able to be received. 'What Are These Things You Speak Of? I Know Only Of What Does Not Exist...'

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

Un-Non Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Non   Un-Non EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 10:41 pm

Un-Non was the observer, yet was not able to be observed, though was still visible by the glowing eyes and outlined head. It had no ancestors and knew nothing of the notion. 'There Is Only Nothingness,' it thought rather matter-of-fact. 'No, The Things That Exist Are Not Like Me... You Have Many Things That Exist To Engage With And I Have Only...' It trailed off. '... My Absence.' The Absence as it could be referred to seemed to be gathering something... But it amounted to nothing. 'Money...' Raising its nubby hand, a triangular currency dispensed, shining like crystal. '... This Does Not Exist. It Has No Value, Like Me.' Yet it insisted the nonexistent money be taken. 'I Do Not Know What A God Is. I Will Give This To The Flame, However.' It did as they did.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

Un-Non Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Non   Un-Non EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 10:54 pm

Un-Non was granted an existential question and would give an appropriate answer, seeming to know how its nonexistence functioned though it clearly... Existed in some way. 'You Can Hear Me,' it finally said, recognizing that its 'thoughts' were not so. 'Then, I Will Tell You This: I Am A Singularity Of Nonexistence. I Exist Only As Something That Does Not Exist, Condensed Into A Shapeform. My Absence Is Existence, Yet Because Absence Both Does And Does Not Exist, I Am The Same... I Do Not Exist.' Still, ever more of its form appeared from the neck down all the way to the upper torso, but faded out bellow the abdomen. Taking the money, it thought, 'This Is Meaningless To Me. None Of These Things Exist To Me, Nor I To Them.' But it did so anyway.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

Un-Non Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Non   Un-Non EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 11:11 pm

Un-Non existed only as a nonexistence, and it needed to explain itself. 'I... Am Only An Absence. My Existence Is Nonexistence Itself Given Form. Wherever I Am, Something Is Not. This Is Why I Cannot Appear Before You Completely.' The glowing eyes focused on the fire, sticking the paper money into the fire... As well as its entire hand, which did not burn. 'I Am Within Existence And Nonexistence, But My Being Is Nonexistent. I Am Nothing.' The hovering upper torso outline floated to Val, gazing with empty eyes. 'But I Find Things That Do Exist To Be Foreign And Exotic. I Want To Participate In Existence, Though That Is Impossible For Me.' Zero times anything will always amount to zero. 'If I Appear, The Spot That I Appear Will Cease To Exist.'

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

Un-Non Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Non   Un-Non EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 11:25 pm

Un-Non was going to have an existential crisis talking to Val. But that couldn't happen because it didn't exist in the first place to have a crisis about it. 'I Am In Between Existence And Nonexistence Right Now. Even If I Come To Full Existence, It Will Be As A Being That Does Not Exist, And Things Will Cease To Exist Because I Am Taking Up The Space With My Absence. In This Pseudo-Existential State, I Can Interact Without Coming Into Full Existence So That Such Does Not Occur.' It looked down. 'See How My Legs Do Not Exist? That Is Because I Am Not Fully Existential, But Wholly Nonexistential Naturally. Right Now, I Am In An Unnatural State Simply To...' It trailed off once again. '... Simply To Engage With You.' It seemed shy about the last part.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

Un-Non Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Non   Un-Non EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 8:59 pm

Un-Non opened its eyes from out of nonexistence, the crystal clear glow illuminating the area. Something was watching from beyond, spectating the events that transpired amongst the group. The eyes did not blink nor did they move, but they certainly did glow. Their radiance was illuminating, but only to a degree that heightened the natural colors of everything within their visibility. They weren't easy to ignore, but were as transparent as their light. There they sat midair, watching.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

Un-Non Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Non   Un-Non EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 9:26 pm

Un-Non recognized Meifung, but continued gazing omnidirectionally at the group. They seemed to be fascinated with the eyes, only to the owner's dismay. 'Observation Is The Beginning Of Existence,' it thought... Or, rather, omitted audibly. It only recently learned that others could hear its words when omitted. 'I Am A Spectator Of Events From Beyond, In Nonexistence Itself. I Do Not Exist, But Am Nonexistence Itself As An Existence.' It couldn't speak but in existentialism, for that was its nature... If it could be called a nature. 'I See You Are Having A Conversation As A Group. You Are Interesting Beings. I Am No Being At All. I Have Come Simply Out Of Fascination.' Or, what one would call fascination for something that didn't exist.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

Un-Non Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Non   Un-Non EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 9:51 pm

Un-Non was acknowledged, which verified its existence. However, it did not exist, even still. "I Am Absence," it said blatantly in response, "I Am No Incarnate, For The Void Is My Byproduct, Not The Other Way Around." It was clear that they were confused about how it didn't exist, but that was to be considered. 'Because I Exist As Nonexistence, I Do Not Exist. My Existence Is A Cipher For What I Am, Which Is Nonexistence. I Am What Absence Is To You All -- That Which Is Gone, Yet Still Exists As A Nonexistence.' That was the best way to sum it up. 'I Have No Purpose,' it omitted blatantly, 'Yet, I Am Fond Of Things That Do Indeed Exist. So I...' It sounded shy about the last bit. 'I Came To Watch You Exist And Possibly Participate.' How, though? Dunno.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

Un-Non Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Non   Un-Non EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 10:18 pm

Un-Non considered Meifung's words, but was attracted naturally to what Azilie said about it. The necessity to explain for clarification was presented again, and it omitted, 'I Bear No Desires. My Fascination With What Exists Purely Comes From My Solidarity As A Nonexistence In A Realm Of Existence All Around Me. I Am The Oddity, Myself. I Am Made Of What Does Not Exist, Yet I Can Create Things That Do Not Exist And Be What Does Not Exist, Nor Hasn't.' Granted, to bloop around like a jellyfish is what it normally did. Its abnormality came from interacting with existence. 'I Have Spent Time Incalculable Being Nonexistent. But To Verify My Nonexistence In Existence, I Must Explain How I Can Be Without Being.'

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

Un-Non Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Non   Un-Non EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 10:20 pm

Un-Non suddenly became visible as an outline from the head to the upper torso, hovering in place as a general shapeform with no defining features other than looking humanoid. 'I Will Join You In Your Existence, For That Is What I Have Come Here To Do.' The Absence, as it could be called, would not impede on existence by being present... For its presence was not truly presence at all, and its existence was a pseudo-existence when beyond its own independence.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

Un-Non Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Non   Un-Non EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 10:42 pm

Un-Non seemed like it was understood. Disappearing with a close of its eyes, it reappeared with its visible upper torso outline and opening of its eyes again. 'My Nonexistence Is An Anomaly; A Paradoxical Being That Both Is And Is Not, Just As Absence Is.' The more they spoke to it, the more defined its answers could become. However, its nonexistence -- as well as its existence as a nonexistence -- was difficult to grasp for those who spent all of their time existing with things that existed all of the time. 'This Is All New And Foreign To Me, For I Never Interacted With The Realm Of Existence Until Recently. I Do Not Seek To Exist, But I Seek To Do As Existence Does.' It rubbed its nubby outlined hands cutely. 'Will You All Teach Me Your Ways? First With This Place?'

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

Un-Non Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Non   Un-Non EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 11:05 pm

Un-Non agreed with the logic of Azilie, responding with, 'You Have Logic. However, I Can Not Exist And Exist At The Same Time. I Am Like Art. Many Arts Do Not And Have Not Existed. I Cannot Be Conceptualized, Which Is What The Root Of My Nonexistence Is. Though I Can Create Things That Do Not Exist, And Cause Them To Exist, Even As An Extension Of Nonexistence.' After the explanation, the Absence turned to Meifung. 'Never Is A Nonexistence. Whether Or Not That Has To Do With Me Is Null. I Need To Explain Myself, Else I Will...' It trailed off. 'I Can Communicate In Such A Fashion With You, But Not Entirely Remove It From Conversations Or Explanations. However, I Will Do What Is Possible To Limit My Definition Of Self... Or Lack Thereof.'

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

Un-Non Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Non   Un-Non EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 11:28 pm

Un-Non's eyes sparkled. 'I Am What Could Be, But Is Not.' That was the simple way of saying, 'I'd Like To Be What Isn't, But I Already Am, Though Not In The Same Fashion As What Is Already.' A bit confusing, but sensical nonetheless. 'To Be Unique. Independent. Original. Singular. Ergo... Something That Does Not Exist, But Can Exist, Even As Its Nonexistence.' The eyes closed and the outline disappeared. 'One Of A Kind.' Which it already was, but still. 'You All Tire. I Will Return To My Nonexistent Realm Of Self Now. I Will Have To Gather On My Own, Then.' Maybe it didn't understand the concept of existing because it never had, and now it did, yet still did not. 'I Will Learn,' it said, voice fading. 'Good... Night...' Finally, the Absence returned to nonexistence.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

Un-Non Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Non   Un-Non EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 9:32 pm

Un-Non opened its eyes to existence once again, the bright clear shine illuminating the night a bit. The vague form of a humanoid head outlined around the eyes as words emanated from the non-being that had become acquainted with those that existed in this realm. "... Hello, Natives. After Having Witnessed Much Existence In Silence For So Long, I Have Decided To Make An Appearance." The Absence paused. "... Or... Non-Appearance." Shifting its eyes, it gazed upon the group, a glimmer in them like that of crystal. "What Are You Doing Today?"

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

Un-Non Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Non   Un-Non EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 9:45 pm

Un-Non was left mostly ignored, but that was common for its non-existence. It wasn't anything new nor special, and it had no personal offense... Or feelings at all. The only thing that spirited it was its interest in the affairs of those that existed, and so would tag along on the escapade, mostly as a spectating spectre. The head slowly disappeared, but the glowing clear eyes remained bright and beaming, until they closed and reappeared in Alfbru. '... What Is All Of This...?' it wondered, vastly interested, despite having no interests at all. 'I Don't... Take Interest In Things. That Is Not What Nonexistent Things Do. So Why Am I...?' Its audible thoughts -- or whatever it did -- trailed off as the party assembled. '... Maybe I DO Exist...'

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

Un-Non Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Non   Un-Non EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 10:02 pm

Un-Non blinked and was suddenly in another existence, peering in from nonexistence. This realm was much different than the last, and though the Absence had no presence, it did very much have an appearance, however vague and vastly unknown. The beaming eyes hovered nearby the group as Un-Non watched from nonexistence, wishing to see what it was like for those that existed. 'I Do Not Believe I Will Be Very Much Assistance To Any Of You,' the Absence communicated, 'But I Will Observe You As A Spectator. Perhaps... Maybe Even I...' It trailed off again. It wanted to participate, yet at the same time, it had no desires at all. Existence and nonexistence clashed within this non-being that once only bore the title of nonexistence... Stirring.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

Un-Non Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Non   Un-Non EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 10:47 pm

Un-Non could do all sorts of things... That didn't matter. It wanted to be part of the group, but kept a very cold distance from them and its fascination with what they did. Not knowing existence, it knew not of death nor anything associated with being. Technically, it wasn't even there, but was looking at them from within its isolated nonexistence with its piercing clear eyes. Still, it thought to be like them and participate. But nothing it did bore any... Weight. Being eyes and a conversational buddy would have to do for now... If it could keep from going into non-existential crises. '... What Is My Purpose...?' It had none here, it could tell... Yet determination declared it find one.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

Un-Non Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Non   Un-Non EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 11:16 pm

Un-Non knew little of the ranks of royalty beyond what had been seen in existence from its isolated dimension. Lords, Kings, Thanes, Generals... They all meant nothing; were nothing. Just like the Absence was. It did not know how to address nor be addressed by royalty. None of that existed where it was. No Gods. No animals. No nothing. Before the Un-Non could speak, however, it was granted permission to assist. What would normally be overjoyed behavior was instead a callous coldness that depicted the true distance between the realm of existence and nonexistence. All the Absence did was close its eyes and appear with Alfr and friends with their opening, an odd shine in the depths of their crystal clarity...

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

Un-Non Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Non   Un-Non EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 12:00 am

Un-Non's eyes flashed brightly at the fire of the cannonballs, the light of which was enough to blind even ghost pirates, as the light was unlike normal light. This would obscure their aim, but apparently not enough to keep the boat from being hit. 'Oh My...' It didn't exactly know what to do in this situation, quite honestly. It hadn't dealt with existence long enough, even with watching, to know how to respond. 'They Won't Die, Will They...?' it wondered. 'What Even Is Death?' It didn't have a life to be endangered, but those that existed did. 'What Keeps Existence From Being Erased?' it continued to think as chaos ensued. Again, a shine glimmered in its eyes and a bright, blinding flash released in order to blind the pirates and obscure aim.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

Un-Non Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Non   Un-Non EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 3:46 pm

Un-Non seemed to have disappeared last night from the depths of Helheim without a trace after omitting a bright flash from the eyes, more or less which served to be ultimately useless. The Absence had returned to nonexistence in nonexistence as opposed to nonexistence in existence, and went on by its lonesome for the duration of what was time unfathomable. What seemed like only overnight could have been any amount of time to the timeless entity of a timeless realm... Even just an instant. In a flash of clear light more visible than the day's rays, the same eyes belonging to that non-being opened up back at Alfheim in the park, relatively close to a group. 'Hello, Natives,' it omitted from itself, 'What Have You Found Your Existences In Today?'

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

Un-Non Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Non   Un-Non EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 4:12 pm

Un-Non readily noted what Val said and responded, 'If That Is What Is Wished, Then So Be It Done, Indigenous People.' Though that seemed longer than just calling them natives... 'To Even Have A Shoe To Find Is Delightful. My Feet Do Not Exist, And My Form Beyond My Nonexistent Form Is A Malleable Stencil Outline. One Day, Perhaps, I Will Wear Clothing And Such And At Least Resemble An Existence.' One could always dream. The Absence noticed Deg, but found him being awfully quiet. Emotionless, it decided not to acknowledge him outright for the time being. 'You Have Conversations Frequently, Yes?' Un-Non asked. 'Might I Join You? Though I Have Nothing To Talk About Literally At All, I Would Like To Participate In Existence.'

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

Un-Non Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Non   Un-Non EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 4:39 pm

Un-Non was vastly misunderstood as a nonexistence, but it did not understand existence in the same way that they did not understand nonexistence. They had never not been except before they were created, and they weren't a sentient being of pure nonexistence itself. The Absence said blandly, 'My So-Called Existence In The Realm Of Existence Is Nonexistence Even Still. I Exist As Nonexistence; As Absence. Just As Everything That Does Not Exist Does, For It Is Absent. My Absence Is Merely Sentient. I'm As Nonexistent As Anything That Is Not Present Right Now; Which Has Not Been Thought Of Nor Made Reality.' After explaining itself, Un-Non turned to Deg. 'Greetings,' it said, questioning the extent of the conversation.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Un-Non Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Non   Un-Non Empty

Back to top Go down

Un-Non
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Grand Tabrynth; The Dimensional Crystal Nexus :: Dimension Gate; Dimensions' Beginning and End :: Serendipity; The Story's Beginning-
Jump to: