The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Un-Non

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Khrona
Pandimensional God :: Void Bo$$
Khrona

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1365
Job/hobbies : Tycoon

Un-Non - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Un-Non   Un-Non - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 5:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

The One and Only of its kind; a being that doesn't exist and creates other things that don't exist. It is its own dimension of nonexistence in and of itself; a singularity of nonexistence. It has no purpose other than interacting with things that exist. It is fascinated with things that exist, to the point where it wants to be around existence all of the time and do everything that it can within existence. Its shape is a vague upper torso's outline with glowing eyes that shifts from being clear to void black. Has the power to nullify, negate, or neutralize what it comes in contact with. As a defense mechanism, it can cause things to cease to exist, but only if it consumes them and brings them into its dimension of nonexistence.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
https://tymonbolton.wordpress.com/legendary-tales/khrona-tensei/

AuthorMessage
Khrona

Un-Non - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Non   Un-Non - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 4:39 pm

Un-Non was vastly misunderstood as a nonexistence, but it did not understand existence in the same way that they did not understand nonexistence. They had never not been except before they were created, and they weren't a sentient being of pure nonexistence itself. The Absence said blandly, 'My So-Called Existence In The Realm Of Existence Is Nonexistence Even Still. I Exist As Nonexistence; As Absence. Just As Everything That Does Not Exist Does, For It Is Absent. My Absence Is Merely Sentient. I'm As Nonexistent As Anything That Is Not Present Right Now; Which Has Not Been Thought Of Nor Made Reality.' After explaining itself, Un-Non turned to Deg. 'Greetings,' it said, questioning the extent of the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

Un-Non - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Non   Un-Non - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 5:15 pm

Un-Non resonated with Val's words about herself and the topic of conversation. It thought deeply -- or perhaps just seemed to contemplate -- about her existence. 'Your Existence... Does Not Sound Pleasant. I Do Not Have To Worry About Pleasant Or Unpleasant, For Those Notions Are Null To Me.' As for Ljos, of whom it should have addressed first, it turned to her and said, 'I Have Chosen An Identifiable Form, Thus Giving Me Existence. Though No Matter What Form I Take, I Cannot Truly Exist Beyond An Absence Of Existence.' Complex, but simple at the same time, much like the non-being, itself. 'When I Choose To Exist, It Is As A Paradox And Anomaly. Even My Sentience Is Such.'

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

Un-Non - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Non   Un-Non - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 5:19 pm

Un-Non continued on, straying from predominant conversation with, 'I Am All Forms Of Nonexistence, Be It Vacuous Or Metaphysical. I Rest In My Own Nonexistent Plane And Peer Into Existence From It, Bringing Pieces Of Myself To The Planes Of Existence As I Choose In Whatever Form I May. However, If I Were To Bring Myself Entirely, The Area That Would Be A Body Would Cease To Exist, And I Would Be There As That Absence.' It literally was a nonexistence. 'But I Find Curiosity In Your Conversation About Power. Such A Thing Does Not Exist To Me, For There Is No Power In What I Am Or Where I Reside. Perhaps An Approach To Having Less Would Be Better Than That Which Would Gather More.' The two-cents of a non-being. 'But What Do I Know?'

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

Un-Non - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Non   Un-Non - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 6:03 pm

Un-Non knew and understood little of what Val spoke and felt, for none of it was applicable to the non-being, itself. It barely comprehended the sarcasm. 'I Am Glad That It Does Not Worry You, Strange Bird Monster Woman, But... Having An Existence And Suffering Is Better Than Not Having One And Not Knowing The Feeling Of It.' There was a pause. 'Obviously, From Your Perspective. You Have Existences Around You That Also Bring You Things That I Cannot Experience. Things I Wish To Experience.' It looked at her with a blank, null expression. 'I Feel No Pity And Have Never Known The Feeling. My Nature Is Absence, And That Is All I Know. Absence And What Does Not Exist. I Can Make Things That Do Not Exist, But Not True Life.'

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

Un-Non - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Non   Un-Non - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 6:11 pm

Un-Non's words were left unnoticed by Ljos, but not to its dismay. It was mostly an observer in all of this and contributed little other than words and eyes. Even its presence was null. 'I Observe Existence. I See What It Does And Wish To Do The Same. Instead, I Do Nothing. Say Nothing. Am Nothing.' If it had feelings, it probably would have felt just as badly as Val about that. But it didn't, so it continued on, 'Enjoy Your Experiences And Your Existence, For It Is Assuredly Not All Misery. You Have Your Times Of Joy. I Do Not.' From there on, the Absence observed what existences would do. Things were unfolding rather strangely to it, though it had seen things like this before. It saw, but rarely understood. Such is why it wanted to do so. To try, at least.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

Un-Non - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Non   Un-Non - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 6:29 pm

Un-Non was not fazed by Azilie's words, but took in every last one of them. The response was, 'If I Did That, I'd No Longer Exist, And I Would Start To Exist.' Paradoxical, yes, but true nonetheless. 'I Am What I Am By Nature And Will Do As My Nature Decrees. However...' Trying to comprehend the subtle and not-so-subtle tensions, Un-Non said, '... I Will Make Attempts. They May Amount To Nothing, As I Am, But At Least I Will Have Experienced Existence Somewhat.' It lowered its eyes. '... As I Believe I Am Doing Presently.' The words almost sounded warm. 'I Will Not Forget Your Words... Even If I, Myself, Am Forgotten Because Of Them.' When asked to be treated to a drink, the Absence said, 'One Day. But Not Today.' And closed its eyes, leaving.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

Un-Non - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Non   Un-Non - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2021 9:53 pm

Un-Non's eyes opened up in the midst of the group with their illustrious crystal clear shine, the nonexistent being once again peering into existence in order to study it. It was immediately attracted to the ribbon and made an audible note. 'I Have Discovered,' it began to speak -- rather, omit -- in a somewhat profound fashion, 'That If I Mimic Existence In My Realm Of Nonexistence, I Can Create Pseudo-Existences That Do Not Exist, Yet Can Be Applied To My Nonexistent State.' A mouthful... Or... Whatever...Full... But correct nonetheless! 'Look!' Passively, its nubby arms appeared as outlines and between them was made a single ribbon... Only hollow and empty, as only an outline. 'It Does Not Exist, Yet It Is An Accessory For Me!'

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

Un-Non - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Non   Un-Non - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2021 10:16 pm

Un-Non did not understand why the rest of them did not see the amazement at the fact that a being that did not exist could create things that didn't exist, yet would exist after being created... Well, to an extent. This confusion -- or whatever one may call it -- spurred the Absence to omit, 'I Do Not Understand.' It looked at its nubby arms as the ribbon disappeared back into nonexistent nonexistence. 'I Will Be Content With The Fact That I Can Mimic Existence Now.' More of Un-Non's body appeared from the arms up, creating a general outline of a glowing humanoid figure around the eyes... All except a lower torso. 'What Is It That You All Were Doing? Exchanging Gifts?' It spontaneously generated a weird looking object in its hands and waited.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

Un-Non - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Non   Un-Non - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2021 10:32 pm

Un-Non took in the information from Alectrona as an instance to assist with its discoveries. 'A Barnacle-Eater!' it cried, dropping what seemed to be a solid crystal from the midst of its nubs, 'I Will Assist Your Endeavors, As Another Existence Would.' It tried hard to exist without destroying itself in a paradoxical continuum, but it still wanted to participate in existence. It waved a hand and a moderately large creature that looked like a slug with suction cups lining its underbelly and baby arms grasping the deck would climb toward the barnacles and consume them. Meanwhile, the Absence received a gift, picking up the crystal it dropped. 'Here, Take This,' it insisted to Shayri, 'It Is A Pleasantry Crystal. It Does Not Exist, So I Created One.'

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

Un-Non - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Non   Un-Non - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2021 10:37 pm

Un-Non's gift, however, was swallowed up whole by a random black void that appeared where a mouth would be, drawing in the ribbon and nothing more before closing abruptly. It would cease to exist on the spot. 'Thank You Very Much,' the Absence gratified, 'Whatever I Consume Ceases To Exist, Which Gives Me The Ability To Touch It.' It held its hands out again and this time, a filled in ribbon appeared... Though devoid of color. The ribbon swirled around the top of Un-Non's spherical head and knotted itself at the top, slightly to the side. 'I Do Not Need Hair To Wear Accessories!' it insisted, 'I Just Need To Consume Them!'

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

Un-Non - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Non   Un-Non - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2021 10:56 pm

Un-Non waved at Alectrona as she bid herself off, wanting to do something for her, as well, but having not the time to do so. Oh well. Excited about its interaction with existence, Un-Non's eyes brightened for a moment before it clapped its nubs together and said, 'I'm Glad You Like It! There Is Nothing Else Like It, And It Will Bring You Pleasantry In Any Way As Long As You Access Its Power!' Complimenting its ribbon on its head only made it visibly illuminate more brightly, its outline radiating along with the ribbon. 'I Never Thought I Could Look Like Anything,' it said. When the Barnacle-Eater was done, it disappeared, but, when Shayri became saddened by her losses, the Absence suggested, 'Use The Pleasantry Crystal To Cheer Up!'

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

Un-Non - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Non   Un-Non - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2021 8:06 pm

Un-Non had been observing existence from its realm of solitary nonexistence isolated from the existences of everything else. There was so much to study, yet it wondered if it at all gained anything from observation. Being observed branded it an existence -- though still as a nonexistence -- but not delivered it what it wished of being like existence was. The closest it had been was when it interacted with Alfheim. So, to there it returned. Glowing clear eyes opened up and shone brightly in the night, followed by the greeting, 'Hello,' and a shaky, barely visible wave from nubby arms. 'What Are The Fruits Of Your Existences Today?'

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

Un-Non - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Non   Un-Non - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2021 8:22 pm

Un-Non remained neutral. 'I See,' it said blandly, turning to meet the eye of Alauntree as she appeared. 'I Don't Think I'm A People,' it state somewhat absolutely, 'But I Suppose That Even As A Nonexistence, My Existence Is What The Beholder Observes Of Me.' The Absence knew little of what it meant to exist, so that was a mystery to its nature. When there was speak of Gods, it seemed confused. 'Gods? Souls?' It paused, listening to what the destination was. 'Mount Olympus?' Truly, the nonexistence was ignorant of what existence had in store for it. And yet...

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

Un-Non - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Non   Un-Non - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2021 7:53 pm

Un-Non had been in and out -- mostly out -- of existence, especially in Alfheim, but was growing more fond(?) of what it saw as a place of development for itself. Though it wondered about how it could develop being a non-being, it still kept the ribbon on its head that it received from someone a short time back. It figured that if it could find other ways to cause things to become like the ribbon, then it could quite possibly find a way to have real emotions and such. But would it have to cause others' to cease to exist first? It was wary. Appearing as a flash of gleaming clear eyes, Un-Non hovered before Alectrona as she sat in the wagon. A nubby hand appeared and waved at her, but no words were spoken as the eyes looked at her directly.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

Un-Non - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Non   Un-Non - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2021 8:04 pm

Un-Non was surprised to be noticed, but was also pleased(?) at the same time. 'Me?' it asked, feeling like the only one that could have been being spoken to at the time, 'I...' It wanted to say it knew existence well, but its nonexistence spoke otherwise, and it was only just learning about what was outside of its dimension of nonexistence. '... I Have No Name. There Was Nothing To Give Me A Name And I Don't Exist, So The Subject Of A Name Is Null.' Still... It wouldn't hurt to be called something, at least. '... I Am The Absence...' it began to state, floating along beside Eric, '... But... I Suppose...' It thought(?) deeply. '... You May Call Me 'Un-Non', Since I Have No Known Name Nor Existence.' It paused, looking to Eric. 'Who Are You Two?'

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

Un-Non - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Non   Un-Non - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2021 8:17 pm

Un-Non blinked after being dubbed 'Vlakas' by Alectrona, then shook its barely visible head that suddenly outlined itself once it began to move. 'That Name Exists Already, And Is Befitting For An Existence,' Un-Non said to Alectrona. 'I Have Given Myself A Name That Does Not Exist, Which Is Befitting For One That Does Not Exist'. The name 'Un-Non' rested with the Absence, making it feel(?) comfortable. 'Yes, Un-Non Is My Name.' Somehow, the non-being became excited and its body glowed, the light of an upper torso's outline shining. 'Thank You Both For Your Help. It Is Nice To Formally Meet You.' Un-Non traveled by hovering behind the wagon, but couldn't help but ask Alectrona, 'Where Does Your Existence Bid You Tonight?'

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

Un-Non - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Non   Un-Non - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2021 8:33 pm

Un-Non blinked again at being referenced by something other than the name it's chosen. 'I'm Certain Of What Doesn't Exist. At Least, I Think So.' That was a toss-up because of the fact that whatever Un-Non did not know about could very well still have existed. 'Well, Nothing Such As Myself Exists With A Name Such As That. I'm Not Entirely Certain What The Reference About Bread Is...' Nor did it really understand what 'bread' was at all. It didn't eat nor did it need to. Whatever it knew was limited to its realm of nonexistence, where things that didn't exist resided or were created. Either way, getting back to the point, Un-Non floated up to the sky to see the city. 'City...' It noted the large civilization and figured it should have one, too. 'How Do I Get One?'

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

Un-Non - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Non   Un-Non - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2021 8:49 pm

Un-Non waved its hand passively at the nature of Alectrona's disjointed thoughts, saying, 'That Was Not Me And Therefore Is Inapplicable.' It shook its bright outlined head again, then cocked it to the side. 'I Also Have No Gender, To Be Clear.' It seemed good at pointing things out, but when it came to figuring them out, it was somewhat lacking. But one thing it did know was itself. Either way, there was a new presence among the group, and when Alectrona jumped down, Un-Non would halt and turn to Deg. It remembered seeing him before, but they'd not spoken. 'Hello,' it greeted, waving to Deg and his escort, 'I Am...' It paused, feeling strange introducing itself with a name. '... Un-Non.' There was another pause. 'And You Are?'

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

Un-Non - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Non   Un-Non - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2021 9:15 pm

Un-Non wasn't exactly the most forceful non-being in the nonexistence, but it was certainly a correct non-being. At least, that's what it was like by nature. Even so, the fact that it didn't exactly have an existence brought no err to the fact that it could be technically called anything by anyone else and it be definitive, yet also mean nothing. With that, it would say, 'You May Also Refer To Me As The Absence, If The Name Un-Non Is Too Much. For I Am Not Truly A Presence, But An Absence Of Being.' Listening in on the conversation, Un-Non wasn't around to perceive any of the happenings and thus didn't know what was going on. 'Is Something The Matter?' it asked curiously. 'What Are You All Talking About?'

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

Un-Non - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Non   Un-Non - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2021 9:47 pm

Un-Non gazed blankly as the conversation's tension rose. 'Conflict?' It wasn't aware of what that was like. The only conflict it knew of was the one that came to be when it started to exist in this world. 'Surely You Can Use Your Existences To Make More Meaningful Things Than Conflict.' More or less, Un-Non's words were unheard, even when it was directly speaking to people, so it didn't expect to be heard this time. It did, however, hear(?) everything around it, including the goblin woman. 'Existence Breeds Confusion, For Without Existence, There Is No Confusion.' Un-Non closed its eyes, radiant body dimming. 'A Nonexistence I Know All Too Well... A Simpler Time For Me.' Opening its shining eyes, it responded, 'I Will Help Resolve Your Conflict.'

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

Un-Non - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Non   Un-Non - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2021 10:38 pm

Un-Non didn't know that the conflict was resolved, not having known what the conflict was in the first place. 'All's Well That Ends Well,' it said, making a pleasant expression with its eyes. 'It Seems As Though We Have Come To A--' Before anything else was uttered, there was a violent display by the three bull mammoths with goblins on their backs. Unknowing, Un-Non gazed at them and asked, 'Are These Friends Of Yours?' to the group. Danger wasn't exactly something it knew about since nothing endangered its life except existing. 'I Suppose I Will Leave You To Them,' it said, bidding the others farewell. 'I Hope You And Your Friends Have No More Conflicts!' That said, it disappeared.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Un-Non - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Non   Un-Non - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Un-Non
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Grand Tabrynth; The Dimensional Crystal Nexus :: Dimension Gate; Dimensions' Beginning and End :: Serendipity; The Story's Beginning-
Jump to: