The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Myq

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Otherworlders
Otherworlders :: Otherlanders, Foreigners, Aliens & Xenotypes
Otherworlders

Myq - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Myq   Myq - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2021 9:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

One who goes by the title 'Persona Myq'. It is an interdimensional mercenary who is a Mimic. It is an all white humanoid shapeform that wears a black trench coat and a fedora. Also dons a mask that changes when it shifts personalities. The mask contains all of its emotions and personalities, and when it detaches from its face, it takes on its own form as one of its emotions or personalities. Myq is able to mimic anything it comes in contact with and retain its form as long as it or one of its personalities remembers it. If mercenary work is slow, it is an amateur sleuth. Very diligent when at work.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Otherworlders

Myq - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq   Myq - Page 3 EmptyMon May 10, 2021 10:31 pm

Myq, being interdimensional, understood the references and the joke behind it all, which made it laugh out loud. "AHAHAHA!! That's... That's...!!" Myq accidentally tossed the beanbag as it laughed and it hit the board, but did not go into the hole. Myq, however, did not seem to be concerned after such a funny joke. "... Oho, you're a riot, my friend! What was your name again?" Myq then realized that it never got the woman's name, either. "... And you, miss... What are your names?" By this time, Myq realized that it didn't make a hole in one. "Aw, I missed. Sad face..." Literally. The face on Myq's mask changed to a sad, gray coloration as the expression became somewhat sullen.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq   Myq - Page 3 EmptyMon May 10, 2021 10:50 pm

Myq, saddened, slumped over and began to slush into mush at the lower torso, making it look something like a slime. Hunched over and fedora low, Myq's sad, gray face determined that its personality changed. "Oh..." Myq moaned, "... At least she got one in..." Before too long, though, Myq straightened up, body solidifying back into a humanoid shape, and the mask shifting to a bright orange. "Ah, but yes, nice to meet you, Deg and Alec. You will be seeing a lot of me around here..." Suddenly, though, Myq's demeanor shifted again back to the sadness it harbored before. "... If I can do something right around here." Myq kicked a rock. "... Can't even get a bag in a hole..." It was taking it hard.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq   Myq - Page 3 EmptyMon May 10, 2021 11:00 pm

Myq immediately shifted into the form of a generic goblin. "Goblin?" it questioned, mask removing itself from its face to reveal a genuine goblin face... However generic it may have been. Looked just like one of the other ones over there, too, in fact. The mask brightened up with a light expression and a green coloration. "Why didn't you say so?!" Squatting down, Myq thought about how it was going to pick up the bag... And picked up the bag. Then, Myq thought about how it was going to throw the bag... And hurled it right at the board. Accomplished, Myq raised its short goblin arms as if scoring a goal and shouted, "Ten thousand points!" When Alectrona decided to take her leave, Myq waved at her. "Nice to meet you, Alec! See you again!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Myq - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq   Myq - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Myq
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Grand Tabrynth; The Dimensional Crystal Nexus :: Dimension Gate; Dimensions' Beginning and End :: Serendipity; The Story's Beginning-
Jump to: