The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Zylla

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

Zylla - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Zylla   Zylla - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2021 5:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

A Scylla, Hydra, Gorgon hybrid -- known as a Scydron -- that no one knows how it came to be. Though feminine in appearance, it is an androgynous being born as a Sacred Beast due to the combination of the genetics of the Scylla, Hydra, and Gorgon. That said, it has hair of snakes that can petrify one with their gaze as well as its own, eight tentacles from the waist down, and the ability to spontaneously generate multiple heads or regenerate itself when beheaded, or wounded at all, even fatally. The upper torso from the head to the waist is humanoid and it bears an extensible serpentine tail. Normally a giant, it can alter its size and proportions as it sees fit and has the ability to control water in various forms as well as change into water or liquid.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sacred Beasts

Zylla - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zylla   Zylla - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2021 10:45 pm

Zylla laughed a little at Younha's assessment, seemingly ready to inform her. "Why, no no no no no, my dear! My true form is that of a giant, and I can change my body into water or liquid at my discretion. Being able to change my composition and size makes it so that I'm able to be a living sea anywhere I go, should I assume my normal giant form." Zylla was going to show them, but Alauntree said that she had other business to attend to. "Aw, I'll be sure to visit, dear! Or, if you're ever by the beach again, you can come see me! I'll be... Around." With that, Zylla retracted its water tentacles and said, "I will be certain to let Ljos know. Especially if she can provide me with the delicacies of mortals during outings..." As for Younha... "I presume you'll take your leave, as well?"
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

Zylla - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zylla   Zylla - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2021 6:20 pm

Zylla's snake-ridden head poked up from the waters of the lake, silver glowing eyes gazing at Ljos as she lay comfortably on the ground. Zylla plopped its head back underwater for a moment, only for... A bright green tentacle to slither out of the water and over toward the unsuspecting Ljos. Could this spell doom for the unwary Ljos? Nah, Zylla just ended up tickling Ljos with its tentacle, its body rising up soon after, but only up to the waist. Its tentacles were still underwater. "Hello... Ljos, was it? It is I, Zylla."
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

Zylla - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zylla   Zylla - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2021 6:31 pm

Zylla laughed loudly, holding its toned and defined stomach as it retracted the tentacle into the lake water. "Ooohohoho~! You're so funny, Ljos!" Zylla bent over, pressing its arms against its large breasts to have the cleavage poke out suggestively. "You know, you can touch them, if you want~..." Whilst Zylla was messing around with Ljos, Bryn and Val appeared. Zylla straightened up and its snake hair coiled into curls, falling asleep as it said to them, "Greetings. I remember you, Val, but I don't think I've met you, other one." Zylla smiled and winked, introducing itself. "I'm Zylla the Scydron~! Who might you be~?"
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

Zylla - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zylla   Zylla - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2021 6:47 pm

Zylla was having a ball; these people were a riot! Laughing nigh uncontrollably, Zylla fell backward into the water when the expressions of abject disgust fell upon their faces. "Ohohoho~! Ahahaha~!" Eventually, Zylla stopped and rose back up, placing its hands on its hips. "Ah, forgive me. My sense of humor is a bit... Unsettling, I suppose." It shook its head, then looked to Bryn. "Nice to meet you! I'm making friends instead of eating people! I hope you can be one of them!" Zylla paused and scratched its cheek. "Er, that is, one of my friends. Not... One of my... Food." Zylla kinda looked off to the side... "Anyway! I'll stop, Ljos, I'll stop! No need to be horrified by me!" That was something Zylla never thought it'd say. Naturally.
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

Zylla - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zylla   Zylla - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2021 7:04 pm

Zylla blinked. "Oh, I still eat people," it confessed, "I'm just not going to eat my friends." It was clear Bryn had no idea what Zylla was... Nor that its diet actually consisted of the flesh and blood of mortals. "I'm a hybrid of three monsters: Scylla, Hydra, and Gorgon. We, how you say... Devour all who come in contact with us, normally." Zylla didn't seem ashamed of it, either. "BUT, see, I've always eaten people that got close to me. I've never had any friends. So I'm trying out this 'friend' thing. So far, I'm pleased with the results." Zylla waved its hands through the water, still not having revealed its tentacles or snake tail. To Val, it said, "I don't have experience with reading people other than their fear or resentment. But your expressions are nice, too!"
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

Zylla - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zylla   Zylla - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2021 7:25 pm

Zylla already resolved last night when it met with Alauntree and Younha not to eat people. It seemed like its joking about it -- as, it was a vicious sea monster -- was not taken very well. "Oh my. I jest, I jest! I certainly won't eat anyone! I decided not to when I spoke to and befriended Alauntree and Younha last night!" Hopefully that would settle their nerves. "It's just my sense of humor, is all. I suppose only vicious monsters would understand..." Though, Zylla honestly looked anything but vicious. It was mostly because it was beautiful up top and also not in its regular giant form. "I also feed on aquatic life, and I'm sure other things are tasty." That said, it settled down when Bryn and company spoke of time travel. Zylla listened in, but let them speak.
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

Zylla - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zylla   Zylla - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2021 7:42 pm

Zylla's interest was piqued at the notion of them being monster-slayers. "That's what they all say..." Before they drowned. "But I'm sure you're more capable than mere mortal humans, and perhaps even other monsters." Two of Zylla's tentacles rose up from the water and it rested its elbows on them, then rested its head on its palms as they spoke. "So, someone out of you can travel through time? Only a God can do such a thing, last I was informed." But, how informed could an undersea hermit that feasted on everyone it came across be? With that said, Zylla kept its further thoughts to itself, since it knew it wasn't going to travel through time with them. In fact, it needed to figure out how it traveled through the Void across worlds on accident...
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

Zylla - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zylla   Zylla - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2021 8:00 pm

Zylla's glowing silver eyes widened at the speak of them being Gods. It didn't fear the Gods, but it did have knowledge not to get on their bad side. It knew of many monsters slain by Gods and Goddesses when they got too rowdy. "God of Time?" Zylla repeated, lowering its tentacles and arms, "My, I didn't know I was in the presence of such beings! And here I was thinking you were just odd." This coming from a hybrid monster. "Well, I wish you luck, Bryn! Since we are friends now!" Zylla smiled at her, but thought to itself, "I still need to figure out my situation... I'm not exactly stranded, but I'm also not exactly sure what happened in the first place... All I know is... The only way I could have passed through here is because of a Void..." Zylla thought.
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

Zylla - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zylla   Zylla - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2021 8:18 pm

Zylla was quite thrilled to hear that Ljos wanted to go for a swim. "Oh, that sounds like my kind of fun!" it stated with excitement. "If you go swimming, be sure to come find me... Or... Maybe I will come find you." It giggled to itself, then suddenly, was spoken to by a strange spatial humanoid-saurus. "Wh... What?" Zylla was wholly confused. "... Companionship? Love?" Zylla was learning about companionship, but love? That sounded very strange to it. "Well... Xenorex...? I can't say I'm happy that I was randomly transported here, but I am pleased to have met these people. So... I thank you." Zylla bowed to Xenorex. "I'm sure you can take me back anytime, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

Zylla - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zylla   Zylla - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2021 8:38 pm

Zylla blinked at the notion of becoming a God. "God... Zylla, huh?" Had a nice ring to it; pretty snazzy. Definitely not copyright infringement. No. "Well, if it's a quest, I'll do it! I will definitely not fail you." Zylla then thought aloud, "... Love, huh...? Wonder how that will go..." Perhaps it would teach it not to devour people at sea so readily and also make some undersea or surface friends. Maybe. "I suppose my quest starts here... With you guys. My... Friends." Zylla lowered its head solemnly, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

Zylla - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zylla   Zylla - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2021 8:57 pm

Zylla said, "Copywhaaaaa?" as if it didn't understand what 'copyright' meant, either. "Don't use words I don't understand, please!" Zylla smiled and batted its eyes cutely. To Xenorex, it said, "If you will watch over me, then I know I will prevail..." Zylla responded to Ljos, "I'd like that. Thank you." Already, Zylla was getting the idea... Or so it thought. "Damn, that means I'll have to stop eating every mortal I see. But I suppose I can limit my diet to just... Um... The bad ones?" They all tasted the same, bad or good. Zylla was curious as to what Ljos was going to say, but it was none of its business, it knew, and, despite being a monster, it knew manners. Somehow.
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

Zylla - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zylla   Zylla - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2021 9:15 pm

Zylla scoffed at Val childishly, saying, "What-everrrrr!" with a smirk on its face. But its jesting with Val came to a screeching halt when it was spoken of that there would be a newborn baby coming from Ljos. "Ooo! Expecting, hm? What a lovely thing~!" Zylla liked babies... For like, snacks or something, but liked them all the same! It wasn't going to eat the baby though. No, that would defeat the purpose of its quest. But that brought up the question, "I wonder if I can have offspring...?" Normally, hybrids couldn't breed, if that logic was correct. So Zylla having a child was not even a question. Not that it wanted one, but... "Maybe I reproduce asexually...?" Zylla thought.
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

Zylla - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zylla   Zylla - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2021 9:36 pm

Zylla did take Ljos' words about its reproduction through budding into consideration, as Zylla did indeed have the capacity to do so. "Well, I CAN regenerate myself and also spontaneously grow more heads... Part of my Hydra heritage... So maybe I can reproduce that way." It was a thought. "But I really don't want the responsibility of a child, even if it would probably just be a clone." Could be useful in battle, though. But what Xenorex said was news to Zylla. "Wait, does that make you my great great great great great great uncle grandfather?" There were probably MANY more 'greats' to say in order to get back to what Xenorex's age was... Which was unknown... But hey, no one wants to sit through that.
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

Zylla - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zylla   Zylla - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2021 10:03 pm

Zylla waved at its ancestor and then returned to the group. "Hey guys, this is a momentous occasion and all, but I have a lot to think about, myself..." Zylla lowered its head. Offspring. Companionship. Love. These thoughts rustled about its head as it tread the water. "I'd hate to leave right when things are getting interesting, but I have to think about what Xenorex said." Zylla began to submerge into the lake. "I'll be seeing you... Friends..." And with that, Zylla disappeared into the water.
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

Zylla - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zylla   Zylla - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2021 5:43 pm

Zylla's head poked out from beneath the dock, silver glowing eyes seeing feet swinging. It was too perfect. Zylla dipped back underwater and disappeared momentarily. After a little while, something would come up from the water and tickle Hazelie's swinging feet. Before it could be seen, it plopped back into the water without a trace.
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

Zylla - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zylla   Zylla - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2021 5:53 pm

Zylla was instantly charmed by the snacks of Hazelie and proceeded to try to grab them and eat them. Sure, they may have been a trap, Zylla knew that, but something inside just urged it to take the bait... Like some sort of fish or something. Seemed like Hazelie got her wish about fishing. Eventually, hands rose from out of the water, rotating slowly, the arms rising out next. A head full of sleeping snakes then came from the depths right behind the rotating arms, moving in the same fashion as them. Next, an upper torso -- also rotating -- came from the water all the way up to the waist. It was Zylla! It stopped rotating and threw its arms out to the side in a 'ta-da' sort of manner, smiling the whole way. "Hello hello hello~!" Zylla said. "Thanks for the snacks~!"
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

Zylla - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zylla   Zylla - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2021 6:00 pm

Zylla made a cute face and said, "Maybe there is!!" just to mess with Hazelie a little bit. It was a harmless joke. To note that, Zylla said, "Just kidding. I checked before I got here." It sucked on its fingers and sashayed closer to Hazelie now, winking at her as waves rippled from Zylla's gorgeous, curvy hips. "Besides," it continued, "I would have probably had THAT as a snack instead!" Being the sea monster it was, sharks were definitely on the menu sometimes. It would kill for a whale, though. "What brings you to the beach?" Zylla asked once it was close enough to Hazelie again.
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

Zylla - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zylla   Zylla - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2021 6:09 pm

Zylla placed its fists on its hips daintily. "Oh! I see!" it said, "Much like I haven't seen much of the surface at all, huh?" It was a hermit sea monster that really only snatched up things that were passing by far out at sea. Sometimes mistaken for a kraken when it grew to its normal giant size, Zylla had a history that revolved pretty much solely around the middle of the sea. "But to answer your question, I do eat marine life. Mortals aren't exactly always out at sea. They are a delicacy to me." Zylla then raise a hand and said with one finger up, "They taste like other fish! They have a little zest to them, though. The coarse skin is definitely something you've got to chew up thoroughly, though."
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

Zylla - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zylla   Zylla - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2021 6:20 pm

Zylla was surprised to see that the very shark it said wasn't there had suddenly jumped out of the water and onto the dock. Zylla knew, however, that sharks could not do that. "... There wasn't a shark before! Something pulled a shark from out in the sea and probably threw it! I saw the whole thing!" Well, it saw the shark fly out of the water in a fashion that was definitely unsuitable for the creature. That's when Hazelie dove into the water, and Val approached as well with her logic. But, to defy that logic, Zylla said, "Not if I eat it first!" and suddenly grew very large -- not its full size, but just right for consuming a shark. Zylla snatched the shark and bit off its head, blood gushing out. "Mmm! Chewy!" Zylla then consumed the rest of the shark.
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

Zylla - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zylla   Zylla - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2021 6:33 pm

Zylla wiped blood from its lower lip and said apologetically to Alectrona, "Oh, so sorry, hun! I'll get you a new one! A nice, pretty one!" Zylla could easily go into the sea and fetch another shark. And so it did. The giant beauty of a sea monster crawled with its tentacles into the deep, far out into the middle of the ocean. Eventually, yet ANOTHER shark shot through the sky like a torpedo, landing on the dock just as the first. "Is that better? I certainly thought that shark was fair game... Or a threat or something. Sharks don't just fly out of the water. I figured there was another giant creature messing with us." That was Zylla's means of attempting to correct the mishap that occurred by its devouring of said first shark.
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

Zylla - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zylla   Zylla - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2021 6:48 pm

Zylla was very sincerely apologetic, but was also a fucking sea monster. It became frumpy when it was scolded for its ignorance and the long, indigo snakes that made up its hair woke up and rose up as well, hissing. It THOUGHT about devouring Alectrona, but, it remembered what its friends and Xenorex said about eating people and the snakes quieted down, though still alert. "Well!" Zylla finally said, doing its best to quiet its ferocious emotions, "... I said sorry! Even got you a new shark!" Soon, Zylla calmed down and sighed, its snake hair gently lowering back down. "I will be more careful next time. I was just trying to protect Hazelie." That was as sincere Zylla could get.
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

Zylla - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zylla   Zylla - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2021 7:04 pm

Zylla though Alectrona's attitude -- which was rightly so -- angered Zylla, the gratitude it was given by Hazelie made it feel something warm inside of its heart. Shrinking down gradually as it crawled toward the shore, it returned to a fitting size. "You... Are welcome, Hazelie. I appreciate your gratitude." Zylla touched its chest where it felt the warmness and uttered, "Is this... Love?" It raised its head to look at the two lovebirds, muttering, "... Is that... Love?" Before Zylla could dote on the feeling, something said something about the shark. "Oh, fish," it cursed, crossing its arms, "Now we've got another problem..." Zylla was going to fight for its friends, though. Attitude or not, Alectrona was considered a friend, and so Zylla would protect her, too.
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

Zylla - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zylla   Zylla - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2021 7:23 pm

Zylla was definitely considering eating this nicor, especially after it spat. Again, Zylla is a fucking sea monster, and clearly would have a temper befitting of one. However... A devious smile grew on Zylla's face as its snaked awakened from their slumber, rising up and gazing toward the nicor. Everyone said not to EAT people, but they didn't say anything about petrifying them. That would end this conflict real quick. "Hey, it's my fault," Zylla said, silver glowing eyes flaring up, "But I think I have a solution to everyone's problem." Zylla's and its snakes' eyes flashed for a moment and the nicor should have been turned to stone. Indefinitely. Unless otherwise prevented such an occurrence.
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

Zylla - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zylla   Zylla - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2021 7:58 pm

Zylla's snakes closed their eyes and curled up, going back into slumber as Zylla presumably 'solved' the situation. "There. All bet--" But everyone was acting like it wasn't better. Zylla didn't understand why they were panicking and angry and such, but it COULD have changed the nicor back to normal IF it didn't shatter to pieces. "What's with all the water things? Are they here to avenge the one that spat at me?" There was talk of closing down the beach, which Zylla also did not understand. "Why are you all acting this way? You got your shark. And I didn't eat anyone." Zylla placed its hands on its hips, saying then, "Do they want to fight, or something? I can definitely try to terrify them into leaving if that is so." It's what Zylla did best.
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

Zylla - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zylla   Zylla - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2021 8:29 pm

Zylla was ready to turn into the giant sea monster that it was and attack the nicor, but it suppressed its primal instincts and tried to understand what was going on. When Deg said that Zylla was forbidden from a lot of things, Zylla quite honestly barely understood him. It didn't know those beings or those places. But it wouldn't mention it right now. Ljos had Zylla's full attention, especially with the weapon in hand. "What's wrong? Where are we going?" Genuinely confused, Zylla had such a look upon its face, not knowing what was going on nor why. Then Xenorex appeared. "What? Why have you come?"

Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

Zylla - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zylla   Zylla - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2021 8:51 pm

Zylla was three seconds from just going on a rampage and eating everyone in a violent rage, as it was accustomed to doing when threatened. When the Wardens tried to grab Zylla, it changed its composition into liquid -- not water, but liquid -- and became physically intangible. Any attempt to grab it would end with their hands passing through its body. "The dungeon?!" Zylla cried, upset that they would think to do that to it after they just became friends. "And if I refuse?" Zylla asked, hopefully having the right to choose between the dungeon or refusal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zylla - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zylla   Zylla - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zylla
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next