The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Zylla

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

Zylla - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Zylla   Zylla - Page 3 EmptyWed May 12, 2021 5:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

A Scylla, Hydra, Gorgon hybrid -- known as a Scydron -- that no one knows how it came to be. Though feminine in appearance, it is an androgynous being born as a Sacred Beast due to the combination of the genetics of the Scylla, Hydra, and Gorgon. That said, it has hair of snakes that can petrify one with their gaze as well as its own, eight tentacles from the waist down, and the ability to spontaneously generate multiple heads or regenerate itself when beheaded, or wounded at all, even fatally. The upper torso from the head to the waist is humanoid and it bears an extensible serpentine tail. Normally a giant, it can alter its size and proportions as it sees fit and has the ability to control water in various forms as well as change into water or liquid.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sacred Beasts

Zylla - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zylla   Zylla - Page 3 EmptySat May 15, 2021 8:51 pm

Zylla was three seconds from just going on a rampage and eating everyone in a violent rage, as it was accustomed to doing when threatened. When the Wardens tried to grab Zylla, it changed its composition into liquid -- not water, but liquid -- and became physically intangible. Any attempt to grab it would end with their hands passing through its body. "The dungeon?!" Zylla cried, upset that they would think to do that to it after they just became friends. "And if I refuse?" Zylla asked, hopefully having the right to choose between the dungeon or refusal.
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

Zylla - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zylla   Zylla - Page 3 EmptySat May 15, 2021 9:13 pm

Zylla was just about ready to turn them all to stone right then and there, since everyone was looking at it. The snakes on its head rose up and spread out, their eyes starting to glow as they looked at everyone. However, Zylla had a feeling in its heart, which brought a thought to its head. It returned to tangibility as a solid and asked Ljos, "If I do this, what will happen to our friendship? I didn't do anything to you, and I didn't eat anyone, like you said." Zylla's snakes' eyes stopped glowing and they coiled into its head, making curls for it. "If... I can still be friends with you all, I will go willingly." Normally, Zylla would have already been its normal giant size and rampaging. Realistically, it should have. But the feeling it had when it thought of Friendship... Changed that.
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

Zylla - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zylla   Zylla - Page 3 EmptySat May 15, 2021 9:32 pm

Zylla didn't need to look people in the eyes to petrify them. It just needed to look at them. It was greater than its predecessors, as it mentioned a handful of times when explaining what it was. So everyone was still in danger... EXTREME danger. When Ljos said that they wouldn't be friends anymore, that broke the straw on the camel's back. If there was no hope for redemption, Zylla, realistically, saw no reason to think to treat them with love. It saw no reason to hold back. The snakes on its head opened their eyes suddenly and there was a flash of bright light that came from their eyes, as well as from Zylla's eyes. Whatever they were looking at would turn to stone. If they had some means against Zylla's gazes, then they would not be petrified.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zylla - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zylla   Zylla - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zylla
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3