The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Pokemon Fanfic; The Return

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Triere
Lucicrystal the Shinsangel :: Shinkishinji; Keeper of the 7 Shinsangels
Lucicrystal the Shinsangel :: Shinkishinji; Keeper of the 7 Shinsangels
Triere

Dog
Pisces Points : 283

Pokemon Fanfic; The Return Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Fanfic; The Return   Pokemon Fanfic; The Return EmptyThu Jun 24, 2021 9:30 pm

After catching so many Pokemon, it was time for Priere to train them and set up her team for the Pokemon Tournament.

"Alright, let's see who I need to evolve..."

She would release her Marill, Shellos and Tentacool from their pokeballs, as they were the ones that needed to be evolved.

"Okay... It's time to give you the training of a lifetime! You okay, Meo?"

She gave Priere the thumbs up.

"Alright, good! So, let's get started!"

Priere's Pokemon seemed excited about getting started, Meo especially... In fact, she got so excited that she started to evolve on the spot. It must have been that now since she was recovered, she was feeling the experience from the battle with the giant Gyarados. That was definitely cool.

"Oh, Meo... Evolving already?"

With a bright flash, Meo would have evolved into an Azumarill.

"... Okay, one down."

She would return Meo to her Pokeball.

"... Two more to go. Alright, you two. You are going to be trained by great Pokemon. Gouzen, you will be trained by Goliath to get your body ready, and you, Kalamari, will be trained by Con Carne because you're both really angry."

Priere didn't know how she was gonna let that 60 foot Gyarados out... Nor where she'd release him at. So, in retrospect, she would simply open up an Ice Portal and let them fall in there into a secret oasis Priere created with her magic.

"Okay, so here we go..."

She would release Con Carne and Kalamari into the oasis, then informed Con Carne of what to do.

"Train him to be strong, just like you!"

A powerful and thunderous roar was heard before the portal closed... Hopefully that meant yes.

When they were done, she turned to her Shellos.

"And you..."

She released her Poliwrath, Goliath, from his confines to be the personal trainer of Gouzen.

"Give him hell; he needs to toughen up."

Pounding his fists together, he would lead the Shellos outside so they could spar.

"... Aaand now... We wait."

Now, off in the oasis that was where the Gyarados and Tentacool resided, their training would ensue immediately... With Con Carne the Gyarados opening up with a threat.

Con Carne: Mmm.... I smell the blood of another pokemon... Great... I was getting rather hungry...

He peered down at the speck that was this Tentacool, Kalamari, and knew that this pokemon would not even be a snack.

Con Carne: I was meant to train the likes of you? You will be destroyed by my might. Run away and fear me like I know you do.

Kalamari stayed silent, staring this Gyarados square in the eyes without fear; only with a violent rage building up inside of him that could only be described as the rage of a Gyarados. Without warning, the Tentacool lunged at the monstrous Gyarados, attaching straight to his harder than steel scales on his body. His first order of business was to climb straight up to this Gyarados' face and show him who means business. With how big a creature this Gyarados was, it would be a miracle if he even noticed the Tentacool climbing up his body.

Little did the little Tentacool know, Con Carne could clearly see the little one slowly making his way up his scaly body, and though he could not blast him away with a destructive Hyper Beam, he definitely could lose him in the currents. With a giant leap into the sky, arcing over and falling back into the waters, Con Carne would fall in with maximum speed and force, starting an all out swim toward nowhere.

The water pressure and the strength of the current were formidable with Con Carne's speed and size underwater; it was like the power of an entire body of water was all forcing itself upon Kalamari all at once. Yet he was still able to hold on, even in the midst of all of this. He held on and he moved closer and closer to the top, slowly lifting and resticking his tentacles upon the smooth scales of the Gyarados. He continued.

With many loops, turns, spins and twists, Con Carne tried every watery trick in the book to blow Kalamari off of his scales and get him lost in the waters. When it seemed like nothing was working, he started to swim more swiftly and more erratic, trying his very hardest to shake off this tenacious Tentacool.

Con Carne: Your willpower means nothing to me! I will blow you away!!

And Kalamari still remained silent through it all. He seemed to harness some type of great conviction about this that he wasn't going to let go, and so not even the beast such as this could tell him otherwise. He had no doubt. He had no fear. He was no normal pokemon.

Con Carne was angrily befuddled as to how this Tentacool found the strength to hold on, and with his anger slowly, but surely rising, he would start to swim deeper now, and more closely to the seafloor. There were mountainous boulders lying about, just waiting to get smashed through by the massive Gyarados. In a terrible attempt to blow Kalamari away, Con Carne ran headfirst into a massive boulder, shattering it upon contact.

Several more boulders came along the way, wherein Con Carne would scrape and slide his stomach across them, plow right through them, and purposefully crash directly into these rocks with the greatest attempt at destroying this Tentacool.

But even so, Kalamari stayed attached with more than just anger and conviction on his side; he was determined to show up the mighty Con Carne and prove his status as a powerful, angry creature, himself. He lurched his way up, slowly lifting and sticking his tentacles, taking every blow from every rock, scrape and crash that happened, and still kept going, up and up and up. He was so close now; right at the beast's throat. In only a few more moments, he would be right at the mouth of this Gyarados, where he could finally fight him like he knew he'd have to.

This Gyarados simply did not approve of this tenacity. He was so upset, in fact, that he rose from the depths of the waters and back to the surface, where he towered over everything, Thrashing and violently Flailing about to shake the thing off. Yet, to no avail would he be released, and finally this little tentacool would reach the mouth of the Gyarados.

Con Carne: Think you can best me, RUNT!?

His anger was building to the point of no return. He peered down at the tiny jellyfish hanging from his mouth like a piece of scrap meat. The Tentacool simply started to ooze with a purplish liquid, which he would then secrete onto the tongue of the Gyarados. A terrible, Toxic goo that would sit and slither down his throat and into his body, terrible poisoning him easily from the first go.

Con Carne: URGH! What is..?!

He tasted a terribly disgusting, acidic substance slither down his throat like a freshly opened can of carbonated soda. It bubbled, burned, boiled and stung, feeling as if his esophagus was about to burn away.

Con Carne: What did you do!? Is this... Toxic!!?!

As a last ditch effort, the Gyarados tried to salivate viciously, causing an overflow of this purple ooze to slip between his teeth and across his lips, dripping down into the waters below. He was gravely poisoned and he knew this.

Con Carne: Little WHELP!

At the back of the huge gaping tunnel that was Gyarados' mouth, a powerful light began to shine, illuminating every single bit of his mouth and the Tentacool's face, the light growing hotter, brighter, more powerful as the moments passed by... Eventually this light grew so bright, there was nowhere for shadow to exist inside of this Gyarados' mouth... Until...

FWEEP!!! KADOOSH!!!

A Hyper Beam, launched clear across the ocean, more than point-blank for this Tentacool, most likely blowing apart and incinerating everything that this small pokemon knew to be true about its own life. It would be virtually vaporized on the spot by a Hyper Beam of this caliber, holding no way of survival, avoidance or endurance of such a devastating blast. The resulting explosion reddened the skies, spreading flames across the very waves of the sea with the utmost intricacy and power. Such a blast looked to be the end for this Tentacool, as there were very few beings as it was who could withstand this Giant Gyarados' Hyper Beams simply from normal standpoints, let alone point blank. It was safe to say that Con Carne killed this poor little tentacool.

Con Carne: He has been slain?! WHELP! I knew you would prove not to be a challenge for me!! You are too weak! No wonder why you were destroyed!!!

The blast having the power to obliterate damn near anything in its way, it shot the poor tentacool clear across the ocean, almost vaporizing his body completely on contact. This tentacool was not see, nor heard from, and its presence could not even be felt anymore. Con Carne had indeed killed Kalamari.

Con Carne: This training was POINTLESS! Why did she pair me up with this INSIGNIFICANT CREATURE!?!?

But there was a light. A huge, bright light whose brightness drew in more light, darkening the skies and summoning the clouds. From the very other side of the ocean, a creature was born on that day, risen from the depths of the waters, a giant creature close to the size of this grand Gyarados, but still small in comparison. It was a Tentacruel, having evolved after surviving such a devastating blast such as that, and his body recovering slowly from being in the presence of water...

This Tentacruel was pissed.
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Fanfic; The Return
Page 1 of 1