The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Dream Log; Criminal Dream

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vorspier

Vorspier

Male Points : 483

Dream Log; Criminal Dream Empty
PostSubject: Dream Log; Criminal Dream   Dream Log; Criminal Dream EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 2:55 am

"This Time, I Had A Dream That Was Obviously An Attempt At Intimidation That I've Decided, To The Detriment Of Others, I'm Going To Use As A Very Interesting Story For My Own Works, Since It Was Actually Quite Well-Crafted. So, Instead Of It Intimidating Me, It Has Become A Useful Material For Me. This Is That Dream To The Best Of My Memory."

A Dream Vampire of ambiguous shape and form. Said to be one's greatest dream or worst nightmare. Able to cause dreams and nightmares and allow them to become reality. Was a royal servant of the Baku King, Friday's father, and the General of his army. Has a minion named 'Vedour', who plants rumors and omens for his master.

Dream Documentation:
Back to top Go down
Vorspier

Vorspier

PostSubject: Re: Dream Log; Criminal Dream   Dream Log; Criminal Dream EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 3:14 am

"I Do Not Recall How The Dream Starts Out, But I Remember The Part Where I Was Living Alone In An Apartment That Was In The Location Of My Old House, Looked Nearly Exactly Like It, But Had A Shifting Interior Based On When I Went In And Out. Beyond That, Somehow, I Got To Know Some Strange People, Who Seemed Emo Or Goth Or Something Like That. One Was Either A Roommate Or They Just Visited."

"Either Way It Went, The Dream Was Very Long And Elaborate, So I Will Only Highlight The Key Points Since I Am Going To Use It For My Own Story Anyway."

"I Remember That I Was Watching Something Strange On Television And These People Just Appeared At My Door. They Were Mildly Cute Girls, Some Were Dudes, And There Was About Five Of Them. They End Up Staying At My House And I Needed To Go Out For Some Random Reason, Which Led Me To Leave Them Alone In My House."

"When I Was Out, I Was Trying To Get Back Home, So I Jumped Over Someone's Car In A Bad Neighborhood Whilst He Was Smoking Some Marijuana. I Don't Recall What Exactly Happened, But I Ended Up Falling, And Then I Got Shot At, But I Was Able To Evade The Shots. Either Way, That Was The Beginning Of How Everything Became Criminal."

"So I End Up Going Back Home Trying To Escape The People After Me, Only To Discover That The People Who Were Once There Were Now Gone, And So Was A Lot Of My Stuff. Even So, They Came Back, Bringing Some Baggage With Them, And Somehow My Stuff Was Also Back, Too. I Was Interested In Two Of The Women, So I Started To Flirt With Them And Become Sexual With Them, But Over Time, I Figured Out That They Were Very Much Involved With The Criminal Activity, Which Turned Out To Be A Sexual Criminal Ring. So Even Though I Was Attracted To Them, I Forced Everyone Out Of My House."

"After That, There Were Some Somewhat Sophisticated Looking People In The Driveway, Each Of Them With Guns. Of Course, I Was Going To Protect Myself, So I Remained In My House, But I Was Also Concerned About The People Who Were Outside. Eventually, Some People Die Or Something, And I Had To Deal With The Criminals That Did It. I Was Also Still Being Sexually Intimate With The Women, To The Guys' Envy."

"Even Then, I Had To Detach From The Women, So I Had To Threaten Them With A Gun Or Something Like That. After I Got Rid Of The Original Crowd, I Then Had To Deal With The Sex Criminals Who Were Trying To Kill Me, And I Met Them On The Porch. After We Clashed Guns, The Main Guy Finally Said To Me, 'I Want To Have A Sex Party In There', And I Figured That It Would Help Him Leave Me Alone If I Gave In To His Demands. So I Allowed It, And Those People Who I Put Out Returned. When I Got Inside, Though, People Were Dead And The Criminals Were Gone. All That I Was Informed About Was That There Were People Dead In My Room Upstairs, And Everyone Who Was Left Was Freaking Out Because They Figured They'd Been Framed -- Rather, I'd Been Framed And They Were Accomplices."

"Still, I, Being The Smart One, Realized That I Could Just Call The Police And Tell Them About The Criminals. Since That Happened, I Observed One Of The Bodies, And It Was The Image Of One Who Was The 'Envy'. After I Saw His Face, I Woke Up."

*There Are Plenty Of Parts Missing And Possibly Some Things Out Of Order, But I Got The Most Important Parts.

A Dream Vampire of ambiguous shape and form. Said to be one's greatest dream or worst nightmare. Able to cause dreams and nightmares and allow them to become reality. Was a royal servant of the Baku King, Friday's father, and the General of his army. Has a minion named 'Vedour', who plants rumors and omens for his master.

Dream Documentation:
Back to top Go down
Vorspier

Vorspier

PostSubject: Re: Dream Log; Criminal Dream   Dream Log; Criminal Dream EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 3:18 am

"Because This Dream Was Implanted And Meant To Be Used As Intimidation, It Has No Real Meaning Beyond That. However, The Very Important 'Envy Is Dead' And 'Has Been Murdered By Mysterious Men' Bit As My Last Visual Is A Signal That They Will Take Care Of The One Who Has Crossed Me, As A Form Of Compensation For The Fact That I Have Been Sinned Against."

"However, Because This Was A Shot At Intimidation Based On Wrath, Which Is A Sin, I Cannot Forgive Such A Thing, Especially Since I Have Already Judged And Punished The One With The Envy."

"Therefore, I Must Now Make A Greater Judgment Based On What Has Occurred."

Dream Documentation:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream Log; Criminal Dream   Dream Log; Criminal Dream Empty

Back to top Go down

Dream Log; Criminal Dream
Page 1 of 1