The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Homosexual Notes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Homosexual Notes Empty
PostSubject: Homosexual Notes   Homosexual Notes EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 11:37 am

"... You Know, I Will Never Have Sex With A Man, But I Will Be Sexual With A Man, And I Have On Plenty Of Occasions. Being Sexual And Having Sex Are Two Different Things. The Bible Does Not Go Against Homosexuality, Just Homosexual Sex. And Not Even Homosexual Women Sex, Just Homosexual MALE Sex. You All Really Don't Pay Attention When You Read, Huh? You Just Assume." - 3/23, 1:55 PM
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Homosexual Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homosexual Notes   Homosexual Notes EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 11:39 am

"The Reason The Bible Does Not Condone Homosexual MALE Sex Is Because Of Many Reasons, But Two Are That Just Like You Don't Put A Pencil In Your Ear For Pleasure And Damage A Functioning Part Of Your Biology, Neither Do You Do So With Your Butt. The Sensory Nerves That Stimulate Pleasure There Are Minor So That It Won't Be Only Painful When You Evacuate Bowels, Not So You Can Constantly Stimulate Your Butt. It Was Made To Make You Want To Evacuate Your Bowels Without Being Afraid Of The Pain. Beyond That, Males In That Day Saw Doing Such Things As A Sense Of Being Masculinely Superior, Not For Actual Pleasure." - 2:02 PM

*"If Your Only Supporting Arguments Are 'But I Like It' And 'Everyone Should Do What They Like', That Does Not Trump Any Of The Reasons Why You Shouldn't, And Also Condones Worse Behaviors Because People Want To, Like Murder."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Homosexual Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homosexual Notes   Homosexual Notes EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 11:40 am

"Adding To The Subject Of The Butt And The Pleasure And Pain Biology Plus The Psychology Of It, Anyone Who Actually Likes Such Things Can Be Manipulated By Putting A Bit Of Pleasure With Something That Pains Them, Because They Already Enjoy That, And Are Incapable Of Telling The Harm Of The Pain Because They Focus On The Pleasure. So Psychologically, People Who Like Anal Things Are More Susceptible To Psychological Warfare Involving Mixed Pleasure And Pain. So It Becomes Very Simple And Easy To Control Them By That Mentality." - 2:07 PM
Back to top Go down

Homosexual Notes
Page 1 of 1