The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Peon :: Absentees

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joker

Joker

Peon :: Absentees Empty
PostSubject: Peon :: Absentees   Peon :: Absentees EmptySat Apr 02, 2022 1:45 pm

='Cards'=
Peon :: Absentees Engage10
"Engage."

House: Deck

Suits (Worlds): Trump, Spades, Diamonds, Hearts, Clubs

Game: The Joker

Jokers: Spades Joker, Diamonds Joker, Hearts Joker, Clubs Joker

Class: Entertainer; Joker

Personal: The Joker - A Joker

Dark Messenger: Zero Joker

Discard: The Fool

Forbidden: Trump Joker, Little Joker
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7163

Peon :: Absentees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peon :: Absentees   Peon :: Absentees EmptyWed Mar 13, 2024 12:12 pm

='Cards'=
Peon :: Absentees Death10
"Third Eye :: Water : Darkness ; Vermin."
-Death-

The Vermin that were thrown from Rothschildia were emptied into the abyss of the NeoZero World as SLAVES of the Ancestral Rat Zodiac Spirit, Ratifus, enslaved under Slavemaster Feekle, who would put them through HELLLLL. In the nothingness. They were considered 'Absentees', and also 'Peons', made for working in the darkness of nonexistence, having no identity, or sense of self at all until they were just a mass of nothing but rats running a race to extinction... As they should be.
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com

Peon :: Absentees
Page 1 of 1