The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Demographic Notes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Demographic Notes Empty
PostSubject: Demographic Notes   Demographic Notes EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 6:43 pm

"Man, You Humans Are So Ignorant~! Can't You Tell That There's A Demographic For Everyone And Everything, No Matter How Niche? Humans Are So Diverse, There's A Group For Everything And Everyone! You Just Always Try To Cater To The More Popular Ones, But You Don't Realize... Plenty Of People Are Trying To Cater To The Popular Ones When They Like Something More Niche. Cater To The Niche Crowds, You'll Yield Better Results. Lots Of Closet Freaks And Whatever..."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Demographic Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demographic Notes   Demographic Notes EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 6:47 pm

"Don't Be Upset because A Majority Is Shit, But Instead Be Happy When There Is A Minority That Wants To Be Better Than The Majority, Because You Know... The Minority Controls The World, And The Majority Just Lives In It. Secret Of The Gods To The Humans. Teeheeheee~!"
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Demographic Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demographic Notes   Demographic Notes EmptyWed Apr 13, 2022 7:34 am

"I'm Sure You Never Thought Of This With Your Human Brains But... Not Everyone Gets Their Pleasures From Exposing Their Bodies, And Plenty Of People Are More Reserved And Actually Find That Behavior Demeaning. People Of Your Own Gender. Because Plenty Of Things Go Beyond Gender And Actually Extend Into Personal Morality And Ethics. So Maybe Instead Of Thinking It's Always A Man Against You, Try Looking At The Woman Who Likes To Cover 90% Of Her Body And Thinks You Should, Too."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Demographic Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demographic Notes   Demographic Notes EmptyWed Apr 13, 2022 7:34 am

"Isn't It Funny To Think People Of Their Own Demographic Cannot Be Against Each Other And That Automatically, Because You Support Your Own Demographic, Instantly Assume Another Does As Well? How Vain And Entitled You Are, Humans..."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Demographic Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demographic Notes   Demographic Notes EmptyMon Apr 25, 2022 5:14 pm

"Not Everyone Sets The Best Example For Their Demographic. Such Is Natural. But One Shouldn't Put So Much Emphasis On Those Who Struggle, Lest To Help Them. It Is Those Who Excel And Succeed For Their People And Give Them A Good Name That Should Be Noted More Favorably. You All Would Not Want To Be Completely Classified As People By The Worst Of Your Own People, Would You? No One Of Any Demographic Ever Really Does; Most Want The Best, Or At Least Better Than The Worst. So Open Yourselves Up To That, And I Will Be The Light For My People. I Will Be An Example For Them And You, And Handle Them Whenever It Is Necessary."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Demographic Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demographic Notes   Demographic Notes EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 4:49 am

"... Essentially, The Best Way To Get Control Over Any New Demographic Is To Study Them In Their Open And Natural Manners, Service And Cater To Them, And Better Learn Their Needs And Interactions By Accepting Them Into The Group. That Way, They Will Participate And You Can Profit. Now, With Juneteenth Coming Up, And Also The Years Of Oppression With This Year Being A Major Breakthrough, Over The Course Of Just The Single Upcoming Month, A Great Deal Of Profit Can Be Made. Everyone's A Winner, Dummies. Such A Simple Solution."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Demographic Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demographic Notes   Demographic Notes EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 7:37 pm

"Some Bitches Are The Equivalent Of Crabs. Because They Attach To Your Genitals And Annoy You As They Cling To You And Hold You Back When You Try To Succeed. Concepts Do Develop And Evolve, After All."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Demographic Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demographic Notes   Demographic Notes Empty

Back to top Go down

Demographic Notes
Page 1 of 1