The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Character: Tattz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Instruments

Instruments

Character: Tattz Empty
PostSubject: Character: Tattz   Character: Tattz EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 6:19 pm

"A Character That Wields A Tattoo Gun That Can Shoot Actual Full Tattoos That Can Be Seals, Portals, Objects, People, Animals, Or Even Free-form Ink That They Can Maneuver Like Actually Drawing A Custom Tattoo."

Reference: "Kinda Like The Villain From Elektra."
Back to top Go down

Character: Tattz
Page 1 of 1