The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Character: Assman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Character: Assman Empty
PostSubject: Character: Assman   Character: Assman EmptySat Apr 16, 2022 12:24 pm

An 'Ass Connoisseur' Named 'Assman', And He Hosts A Menagerie Of Asses. However, He Also Follows The 'Ass Religion', Known As 'Adonitology', Though Obviously, Still Functions For Actual Animals. He Also Definitely Likes Butts, Because He's The Assman.

Has A Rival Named 'Asshole'.

He Will Also Use All Forms Of 'Ass Slang' And 'Ass Idioms', Including But Not Limited To: 'Kiss My Ass', 'Bust My Ass', 'Your Ass Is Grass', And 'Open Up A Can Of Whoop-Ass'.
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Character: Assman   Character: Assman EmptySat Apr 16, 2022 12:29 pm

List Of Asses In The Ass Menagerie:
Huffass - Wind Elemental Donkey That Has Powerful Sighs;
Weakass - Diminutive Donkey With Negligible Power;
Badass - Feral Donkey;
Hardass - Earth Elemental Donkey That Is Made Of Minerals;
Grassyass - Earth Elemental Donkey That Is Made Of Plants, And Eats 'Ass Grass', Which Is Not Butt Hair;
Dragass - A Dragon Donkey Chimera That Is Also Very Slow And Lazy;
Lazyass - A Donkey With Poor Work Ethic And Drive;
Dumbass - A Defective Donkey With Low Intellect;
Smartass - A Superior Donkey With High Intellect;
Jackass - An Offbred Donkey;
Kickass - A Donkey With Six Legs;
Punkass - A Jittery, Fearful, Paranoid Donkey That Acts Erratically;
Bigass - A Larger Donkey;
Greatass; A Gigas Donkey;
Tightass - A Powerful, Fit, Muscular Donkey;
Kissass - An Affectionate Donkey Who Is Skilled In Charm, But Is Attracted To Everything;
Halfass - A Donkey Hybrid That Is Half Donkey, Half Other Creature;
Uglass - As In The Slurred Slang Compound Of 'Ugly Ass'. And The Concept Is That It's A Very Ugly Donkey With A Terrible Attitude. I Think I'll Make It A Mutant, Because It Became So Ugly Through A Genetic Mutation, Which Deformed It Severely;
Deadass - It Is The Ghost Of A Dead Ass.
Sassafrass - A Donkey With A Spunky, Saucy, Or Sassy Attitude, Oftentimes Considered A Fire Elemental. Known Also As 'S-Assy'.
Swampass - The Blend Of A Water And Earth Elemental Donkey, Usually Inhabiting Swamplands Or Marshes. Tends To Smell Foul. Also Known To Stomp On Crocodiles, And Sometimes Even Wears Croc Shoes, Which Simulate Hoofbeats.
Molass - Underground Ass.
Bitchass - Female And Lesser Asses.
Assed-Ass -
Assed-Ass Ass -
Ass-Assed Ass -
Pettiass - A very meticulous Ass that goes out of its way to be petty. Becomes a 'Prettiass' over time if pettiness accumulates in 'Vanity'.
Prettiass - A vain 'Pettiass'.
Plumbass - Maintenance Asses that sit on their asses, but do work based on the severity of how far they can reach in their vicinity. They do not move outside of their range, if they even move at all, however, they do clean up any and everything within their reaches, including and especially 'Waste Byproduct' and 'Excess Waste'. Used for cleaning small rooms and other areas, like dumps and basements. Herd in small spaces for greater efficacy.
Bombasstic - Explosive Ass. Fiery.
Gumass - Sticky, perverse ass.
Oldass - Eldest, Retired Ass.
Horass - A slutty ass that likes to whore around for stuff. Known to partake of 'Horassment'.
Headass - An ass with an assy face that has its mind only driven toward shitty things, often perverse, or useless or worthless in some way.
Foreass - A four-assed Ass whose capacity to Ass leaves others Ass-Out. Special Technique; 'ASSASS ASS-ASS' & 'FOREASS'. Capable of 'ASS-ASSINATION' techniques that specialize in leaving one 'Ass-Out', signature being 'Ass Out'.
Candyass - Sweet Ass that tastes like sparkling ice water, with a twist of lime.
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Character: Assman   Character: Assman EmptyFri Jun 17, 2022 6:01 pm

Assman Insignia: An Image Of A Donkey Kissing Its Own Ass That It Rears Up At You And The Image Says 'Kiss My Ass'! The Signature Image Of The Assman Character. - STAMP (ASME)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character: Assman   Character: Assman Empty

Back to top Go down

Character: Assman
Page 1 of 1