The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Karmic Breakdown

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Karmic Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Karmic Breakdown   Karmic Breakdown EmptyWed Apr 13, 2022 7:24 am

"Being Incapable Of Explaining Is Oftentimes A Punishment For Not Being Communicative, Or Practicing Those Skills, Especially In A Past Life, Before You Became The More Afflicted Form Of Yourself That Communicates Even Less And Is Less Understood Than Your Previous Life. Very Terrible, That There Karma, For Someone Ill-Prepared."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Karmic Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karmic Breakdown   Karmic Breakdown EmptyWed Apr 13, 2022 7:24 am

"Oh, Yes, Your Past Selves' Afflictions Do Pass Down To You. After All, The Snail Which One Reincarnates Into After Sinning Greatly As A Human Has Its Own Problems, Which You Will Struggle With For The Rest Of Your Lives As A Snail, Unlike If You Were A Human, Where You Could Choose To Not Have Such Problems. Yes, I'm Sure You Did Not Understand The Karmic Cycle Very Well, But Your Deeds Carry Over, And Someone Else's Terrible Deeds Afflicted You Before You Were Born, And Such Is Why You Are As You Are Now. Blame Yourselves. Literally."
Back to top Go down

Karmic Breakdown
Page 1 of 1