The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Tymon's Personal Breakdown

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7479

Tymon's Personal Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 11:57 am

... Let me be -perfectly- clear. I -speak- and -think- the -truth-. Even if that is sometimes something -nice- or -sentimental- about -someone- that not only -doesn't- deserve it but also bears no weight nor meaning to me at -all-. I simply have -righteous- thoughts. That also means when I am -calculating- or when I am -remembering- or even when I am -comparing-, whether consciously or unconsciously. Through psychoanalysis I may come to associative conclusions based on accurate information that I have recently calculated or discovered, but ultimately, that is -all- that it is -- it's not my own feeling nor is it my true will, it is -nothing- but -strict- and -straightforward- INFORMATION. -Recognition- of information, no less. If I have analyzed something about someone and it is associative to something I feel, I immediately compare it, whether I agree or feel anything about it or -not-. Such is "PSYCHOANALYSIS." It is -TOTALLY- independent of mine own -PERSONAL- thoughts and feelings, even if sometimes there are parallels or reflections. They are -other- people's thoughts and feelings that I am able to -cognitively- comprehend -SIMULTANEOUSLY- as my own, meaning I am comprehending more thoughts than just my own, which is a sign of my intelligence.
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 11:57 am

... There are thoughts I have had in my head which I haven't touched for many years, or have been neglecting over other more pressing thoughts, or simply because of a general rejection due to my own -personal- feelings, wherein which the mentality and the emotion are at odds. My -emotions- are in check and -totally- under control, yet the -thoughts- which my -emotions- rejected are still unaccounted for -BECAUSE- I rejected those thoughts due to my emotions at -all-. Now, as I think about things -emotionlessly-, it spurns a certain discontent and confusion mentally because it's laced to an emotion that is actually rejecting the thoughts, though without the feeling accompanied, the thoughts, themselves, have no repellent chemical being released and thus are naught but mental disturbances with nothing to keep them at bay. They can attach themselves to other thoughts strictly based on associative properties (which become like negative or positive -MAGNETS- via -ELECTROMAGNETISM-). They are specks of dust.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 11:58 am

Each of my thoughts have to be dissected as specks of dust -- each speck of dust is a single memory and also the equivalent of a single neuron or nerve. This means that if there is a single speck I have not thought about, have rejected, forgotten, neglected, displaced, misplaced, repressed or suppressed specifically for the purpose of progression, prioritizing, nostalgia, continuity or comprehension, then I not only have to think about them in order to process their information properly but they can also attach themselves magnetically to any similar or polar associative electromagnetic waves in my head, be they personal or completely independent. It's simply based on the relay function of the neurons mirroring or attracting to each other based on similar pulses.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 11:58 am

If I haven't thought about something in a very long time, or -EVER- at all, then when it is stimulated, I generally will retreat into my head in order to observe, analyze and dissect it as well as calculate any type of association it may have. However, there is an automatic subconscious -AND- unconscious trigger that will do such when it happens, especially if what is being thought of is something unconscious or subconscious. It will also sometimes end up associating itself naturally to something I generally don't think about even if I know it for myself without having thought about it associatively, such as when I am exposed to something and it applies itself to me or another part of my thought process through identification, yet also is still independent after the identification process. It simply means that there is something subconsciously that is subliminally reflecting the thought, whether they are actually attached or not. Sometimes there is an -INDIRECT- association -OR- stimulation based on the -IDENTIFICATION- and -ASSOCIATION- yet are -STILL- INDEPENDENT factors of my -ACTUAL- thought process and feelings.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

... It's the reception. Being so mentally apt also makes one extremely receptive to -ALL- frequencies and wavelengths, including those of the unstable or the discordant. Therefore, those who have more powerful minds often also are afflicted with being able to -hear- the noise of others' minds. This is a blessing of intelligence -- high intelligence, no less -- but a curse of mental instability. The mentality and intelligence alone are meant to be both shock absorbers -and- materials for destroying the actual sediments, themselves. However, when used against the self, it creates insecurity and instability. The discord also will transfer into the mind of someone else who is mentally apt and thus be received as feedback -alone- that can be misunderstood as their own mentality rather than simply the brain waves of another powerful mind at work. I see now that this is why I can receive the thoughts of so many and implant them in my own head as if they are mine and sometimes get confused about which are mine and which are not. This also confuses those who are linked to my mind because I am picking up on theirs and feeding it back through me, which is why I said when there are too many people resonating at the same time, it -all- seems like it's -just- me when it's actually -everyone- collectively.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 11:59 am

"I Need To Think -Very- Deeply. The Sins Of The World Truly Are Mine To Bear. Therefore, I Must Ascend Even Higher, Once Again. I've Been There Before And Used To Remain There Regularly, Yet I Had No Need To Remain In Such A Heaven By Myself. I Descended To Bring Them Up, And Now, I See That They Are Coming In Their Minds. Their Own Afflictions Plague Not Only Them, But Me. Therefore, Unto Them, I Must Once Again Be Above Them. This Is The Only Way To Make All Things Clean In Heaven. It Requires Stabilization, But Because I Have Both Been There Before And Also Used To Remain There In My Own Isolation, I Know How To Return. Even As I Am, I Barely Hear The Sins Of Others, Even As They Cry Out In Their Shame. They Have Not Known What Is Greater, And I Thought It Best To Descend, Yet There Is A Time To Ascend Once More And Remain Clean. The Noise Is Being Drowned Out Already By The Heavenly Transcendent Sound. Peace. This Is Most Pleasing To Mine Ears."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 11:59 am

"Everyone Is Sensitive. Everyone Is Sensitive In Different Ways. Each Sensitivity Is Reflected In Me Through Projection Upon Me. Every Sensitive Wavelength I Have Stimulated With Mine Own Security Of Self Has Backfired To Me Their Own Insecurity Of Self Which I Reflected As If It Were Me. I Was Blinded By The Sensitivity Of Others And Completely Neglected Mine Own Self. I Know Myself So Well, I Know What Is Mine And What Isn't, Yet Dealing With What Is Not Mine So Very Often Because Of The Sensitivity Of Humanity Makes Me Lose Myself In Their Sensitivity Instead Of Maintain Mine Own Sense Of Self. It Sustains Itself, Yet I Never Consciously Focus On It Because Of My Necessity To Focus On The Sensitivity Of The Sense Of Self In Others, Which I Then Absorb Into Myself As Though It Is Me. This Is Where The Discord Has Been; None Have Seen -Me- For Who -I- Truly Am, For I Have Taken In Too Many Of Their Sins As Though They Were Mine, And Others Thought They Were Me. This Is Easily Resolved Through Isolation And Harmonization. True Peace Of Mind Through Peace Of Self, Which I Both Know And Have Always Known. I Thought Others Needed To Know, Yet It Is -Impossible- To Prove To Them Without The Actual Retreat Into The Self And Revelation Of The Self Through The Self That Is Complete In And Of Itself -- The Perfect 'I Am'."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 12:00 pm

Noise; "People Feel Many Things. These Things Show Up In My Own Reception. My Own Thoughts End Up Convoluted In The Mess. Still, My Thoughts Are Mine Own, And Those That Aren't Simply Pass Through, Sometimes Being Forced Through Simply Because Another Who Has Strong Thoughts Is Thinking And Trying To Instill Thoughts In Me That Are Not Mine That They Desire For Me To Have. These People Are Sinners And Are Perverted In Their Minds, For Their Thoughts Are Stuck On Something And Forcing Something To Be. This Is Why I Claim They Must Actually Die In Order To Prevent Such Clutter. They Will Do Nothing But Continue To Pervert The Primordial 'Word Of God,' The 'Utterances' Are Their 'Thoughts' Before They Are 'Breath.' Those With Tainted 'Words' Are Already Lost And Should Be Killed If They Cannot Be Cleansed. No One Should Be Attempting To Instill The Name Or Thought Of Sin And Perversion In Another."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 1:25 pm

Hand of Fate; The Phantom's Corner
Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 7 at 11:46am ·
"The Reception Of What Is Unknown To Me Is Done In A Certain Manner That Seems Like Weakness Yet Is Indeed Only Innocence And Complete Full Reception Of The Manner In A Way That Allows Absorption Of All The Feelings Of The One Projecting Completely In Order For Me To Gather The Fullest Effect Of It, Even If It Means Subjugating My Own Self To The Extremities Of The Exposure, Which Inevitably Is, Inverted, Not Weakness Nor Fear But Complete Submission To What Is Unknown In Order To Allow Myself To Fully Envelop Or Embody It And Extract The Data Through The Absorption. Likewise, I Can Also Trace The -Exact- Feeling That I End Up Feeling Or Pinpointing Back To Another Source That Not Only Isn't Me, But That I'm Only Taking On In Order To Comprehend The Feeling -Independently- And Then In The -Isolation- Utilize To Place The Point Where It Belongs In The One Who Instilled It In The First Place."

It helps me find out weaknesses of males and females that seek to project them unto me for being secure and invulnerable to by default, and I end up always returning to my default security after I have made myself susceptible to the projection of another person completely voluntarily and consentually in my own independence of my individuality, which also leads them to -BELIEVE- that I am being taken advantage of at all instead of just making myself susceptible to gather the proper information about outside sources and to embody whatever it is at any given time.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 1:28 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 7 at 12:01pm ·
"There Are Things That I Know About Myself That Are Constantly In Motion Of Which I Also Utilize To Continually Decipher What I Did Not Know About Other People, Which Invokes My Own Personal Analysis Using My Original Means Of Extraction Via The Attachment To My Own Personal Or Private Parts, Which Is What Makes The Use Or Attempt To Strike At Them Dangerous For Others, Since They Do Not Know That Those Are Not Vulnerabilities For Me But Actual Traps For Others To Be Critically Analyzed By Me -After- I Expose -Myself- In A Manner That -Seems- To Be Susceptible Or Generally Is Left That Way On Purpose To -Allow- Someone Else To Attempt To Take Advantage Of It And Deem It As A Weakness Instead Of One Of My Personal Triggers."

It's one of the 'Maneater Eater' traps and triggers that no one understands because it's how you lure them to you. It also just generally lures people who are opportunists and exposes them because of the opportunity they create in order to take advantage of what they are made to believe is an opportunity when in fact it's just me leaving myself open so that it stimulates them to prey on it and get captured by it so I can -JUST- analyze their own weaknesses toward me and that they feel for themselves that inspire the projection or opportunism at all. I also used to use that to prey on people because I like maneaters as my actual type and there's only one way to get them when you're greater than they are, and it's really just to make yourself subjective to their ways and then suddenly overcome them (which ties into my SuperDom sexuality). This has also afflicted other people, which is why they keep returning to me and also why I continue to defeat them when they return and why I tell them to stop. It's the fact that I did it once with my superego long ago in the past that I did not realize is why they not only won't but cannot (because I was mindfucking people).
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 1:30 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 7 at 12:07pm ·
To put it simply, I'm like a shark that sees blood and doesn't tell you and lets you act on it because I know you're also a shark that sees blood, but you're the one that would come and try to gobble me up (like a tiny fish) and then I end up doing it to you instead because you even tried. I don't use a lure because I, myself am the lure and the bait all on my own, I don't need a weapon because I, myself, am the weapon, I can also prey on the ones who are weak in both a forward and inverted manner, especially when I see the stimulation toward me or against me at all. Because I've gotten this under control, I insist upon keeping it restrained (Hence My -Fear- When I See Someone -Weaker- Than I Am, Which Is -Only- Me Restraining Myself And Hoping The Weak One Doesn't -Desire- To Be Involved With Because It Makes Problems And Unnecessary Waste) and limiting myself in a great deal of ways specifically to keep -OTHER PEOPLE- from even -ATTEMPTING- to strike at it -AT ALL-, which they cannot keep themselves from doing once they see it, especially if they are weak, themselves.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 1:31 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 7 at 12:15pm ·
Account: Uuuuuuuuuuh. I forgot that a looooong time ago in the past when I was in elementary school, I made a habit of doing that to people and consuming them in that fashion and didn't really comprehend that this is what I was doing, and kinda made it my food supply for a time period until I started getting into physical relationships (which I see are -worse- afflictions than what I did to people's minds and hearts in my childhood before I started having physical relationships at all). Uuuuuuuh, a lot of older women liked me and felt sexually stimulated by me, especially to the point of trying to be malicious at me and I just -completely- forgot -because- it wasn't physical and was more or less all online. Those are my 'Invader Zim' years. >>; *cough* That's a -REALLY- private matter that I locked away -SPECIFICALLY- for that reason and yet forgot about because I locked it up so far away (as I do most of my really private things that actually contribute to the entire full measure of why I am who I am and what has been done has been done to those that were physically involved with me). Eh, this is what makes me very dangerous and why I keep that... restricted.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 1:33 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 7 at 1:04pm ·
... I have been restraining myself for longer than anyone who is presently currently knowing of me has known, even when I actually released parts of me. It's because the most powerful parts of me are indeed the ones I keep private and in my privates -because- I am -afraid- of them after seeing what I did to people -without- touching them in my past from 2004-2009 as a gradual buildup and accumulation that no one ever knew about. I kept my cards close to my chest because I was trying to keep people from knowing who I was to a point where they not only could not see through it but also if they attempted they would only see something that was ambiguous and not actually complete. I kept my privates -very- private, as opposed to others who were always putting them on display (which is a form of weakness). I was also embarrassed because I saw what it did to people and also was damaged because of how I accidentally damaged them, too.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 1:35 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 7 at 1:15pm ·
"My Dream About The Superego And How Many People Were Afflicted By My Sexuality Converged Into The One Image Makes -Tons- More Sense And Does Even -Less- To Defame Me -Because- I Translated And Inverted The Message Plus Unlocked Personal Private Affairs That I Kept Hidden And Tucked Away In My Heart Which Only Serve As Evidence Toward The Support Of Why The Layered Meaning Is In My Favor All The Way From Beyond Anyone's Reach Or Knowledge. It's What My Own Superego Had Been Amassing For Years Between 2004-2009 With Other Women That Were Similar (Weaker And Stronger) Than The Slave Girl, Of Which Were The Seeds That Came Out Of Her Which Were Afflicted By Me In A Similar Fashion As She, All To My Unknown (Which Was Part Of Why I Repressed And Hid It And Feared It -AND- Forgot About It -AND- Kept It In My Privates Because I Knew What I Did To Them)."

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 7 at 6:06pm ·
"It Is The Wound That I Left Inside The Subject Based On The Context Of The Dream That Fully Expresses The Damage, The Appearance At All, The Malice, The Sexual Desire, The Intent To Participate, The Intent To Defame And The Intent To Leave As Swiftly As Possible. It Is Because Of The Vulnerability And The Feelings That Were Felt At All And Drew Her Back To Me After Everything Was Settled With Intent To Make Me Look And Feel As Badly As She Does That Reveal The Hidden Deeper Desires And Also The Actual Attraction Beyond Just The Outer Expression, Which -Is- The Inversion -And- The Inverted Mentality At -All-. My Own Lack Of Desire Is What Is Harmful To The Subject And In Fact Also Why I Only Treat It As A Test And Experiment Whenever Dealing With It Even In That Fashion, As I Had Done. The Desire To Wound Me And To Put Emphasis On Something That Attempted To Wound Me Is What Reveals The Wound In The Same Area For The Same Reason As The Intention To Harm At All, Even Though It Didn't And Also Was Only Something Withheld In Order To Take An Opportunity To Do That Based Off Of The Belief That It Would Do Damage And That There Was A Vulnerability There Instead Of The Acknowledgement That There Was Not. This Is Why The Intention Only Revealed Better Things To Me Than Everything That Was Intended (Such As The Other People That Were Of Similar Caliber That I Dealt With In My Past Emotionally And Mentally) That Snuffed Out The Initial Intention Of Malice And Simmered It To A Neutrality, Then Nullified It Using The Same Hidden Private Matters As The Private Matter That Was Brought To My Face For Others To Witness, Thus Only Causing The Private Matter To Reveal The Private Vulnerability Of The One That Brought It And Not The One That Was The Target."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 5:21 am

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 8 at 12:21am ·
"It Is Only Applicable One Way And You -Have- To Be Me -TO- Understand The -Actual- REAL Boredom And Me -NEEDING- To Entertain -MYSELF- During -OTHER- People -TRYING- To Entertain Me." And I'm -VERY- serious about that being one way, because I'm not gonna... I stop finishing sentences when I'm bored. Okay. I stop finishing -THOUGHTS- when I am -BORED-. I stop finishing -FEELINGS- when I am -BORED-. You really don't quite comprehend the full contingency of my -ACTUAL- REAL boredom and what effect it has on me and has had on me because of life, itself. "And Still."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 5:25 am

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 8 at 9:55am ·
It's just a damn shame that everyone thinks I'm so huff. Well, it seems like word has gotten around and everyone is trying to take advantage of me. I really don't know why. I keep trying to tell people that's not the case at all, yet no one believes me. Maybe I'm just not expressing it accurately? Maybe there is some truth to what they are saying? No, there usually isn't, but there always -SEEMS- to be -JUST- because I'm being really... Modest about myself and truthful about my own personality without any type of vanity or exaggerations or embellishment. I think other people just -THINK- that. Which is actually really interesting. I mean, I figured it out a while ago, but then they all just didn't believe me because of personal reasons that I didn't think about and no one understood about me and made me feel some type of way about because of misunderstandings even though I already knew about them, myself, before revealing them at all and was perfectly fine with and secure about before other people weren't for whatever reason... But then I just return to being myself exactly as I was only with new information and then it gets better. But then I still feel bad for others feeling that way, and then trying to make me feel that way, too, and not realize they also feel that way about themselves and don't know why they do, like I know why I would if I didn't understand, yet not understanding that they don't understand.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 5:32 am

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 8 at 4:20pm ·
... Someone has been waiting. Not like I like to make others wait, yet... There are so many other -suggestions- around here that I end up not being able to -clear- my -own- thoughts and -really- focus on the one whose suggestions I -should- be taking. Get it?
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 5:50 am

"I Can't Believe -Anyone- With -Real- Wisdom Or Knowledge Would Even -Pick Up- Such Trash. -I-, Tymon, -God- Almighty, Would Not -EVER- Pick Up Some Garbage Like That From The Floor And Love It. No, I Just Had To Find Out That It Was A Piece Of Filth First From First Hand Experience. Then Make It Go Crazy With My Potency And Force It To Go On A Rampage That Destroys The Entire World And Round Up A Bunch Of Maggots That Also Attempt To Help Her When They -Should- Be Stopping Such A Silly Little Bitch." Ah, c'est la vie. I Am God, So. Just Another Passing Of The Wind For Me, Just Like The Breath Of Humans...
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 10:02 am

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 9 at 1:35pm ·
You know I -CANNOT- lie, even when I'm formulating things that are based on lies. I can only tell the truth and read it back as such. So when I'm pleased, you know I'm not lying and I never bluff. - Pay
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 10:03 am

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 10 at 2:43pm ·
I only submit to them because I think that they'll change. I've been doing that since I was very small, actually, and had done so my entire life to literally everyone. It's surprisingly a strength of mine and a virtue, though I didn't realize they were all diminishing over time. It was most applicable to the Slave Girl, when I just submit to her because I thought she was going to become a better person, like I do when I learn new things. I was -TOTALLY- unaware of how stupid the stupidity actually went and I -TOTALLY- overestimated the capacity of her intelligence and how much I was supposed to give, hence the caustic relationship and the impotence rubbing off on me and my acting out on it for so long. I -REALLY- didn't know. But now that I do, I just use it as a weapon and see how many other people that are weak will try the same thing. "That Is Why I -SEEM- Weak So Very Often -- Because I Am Baiting Out The Weakness Of Others -INSTEAD- Of Showing Them My -TRUE- Strength." Helps keep me from revealing my secrets and showing my true powah.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 10:04 am

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 11 at 8:31am ·
"You Know How Play With Me -BUT- You Get In Way Of My Fun!! Make Me Not Fun. No Me. Not Me. Not Me. That's Not Me. Me. Need... Me. Me Because... No Fun Makes Me... Drifty... Searchy For Fun...Ness... In Self... Self Make Fun... Fun For Everyone... But... Alwways Not Included In Fun Of Others... Because No One Lets Me Have My Own Fun." Then I just have their fun... too limited for me... that's why that happens... I remember now... But I play with them all the way into my own... uh... not having funness anymore... Like Slave Girl... No fun... Her fun... Boring fun.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 10:07 am

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 11 at 1:22pm ·
Dollhouse: Okay, so I made -PLENTY- of things -SPECIFICALLY- for -JADE- alone -BUILT- into -MY- system. -NO ONE ELSE- can apply those to themselves and they don't -APPLY- to -ANYONE- except her. ^^ In case some people try something -shifty-. "Everyone Else Is Just Trapped Inside Of -Our- Game And -Our- Genjutsu Which We Both Did On Each Other, Neutralized And Then Proceeded To Mindfuck Each Other Both During And After The Genjutsu Were Broken And -Everyone Else- Including Our -Past- Lovers Were -TRAPPED- And -ENSLAVED- By It." Just in case you all need some -WISDOM- from Tymon, God And The Creator of this very System of which I know -EVERYTHING- about. ^^ "She Can Learn And You Cannot, Oh Impotent Ones." - Doll
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 10:09 am

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 12 at 6:39am ·
"... Some People Only Want A Show, And That's Literally -Exactly- What I'm -Not- Supposed To Do. That's The Real Important Part In The Matter. 'Do Not Make An Image' Says The Lord. Therefore, All Who Have Simply Sinned In A Fashion Where The Image Must Be Broken Through A String Or Thread Of Shattered Sequences. As You Can See, No Foul Ups, Even Up To You Forgetting About Certain Spots And Simply Copying Me Using An Image." It really is -completely- intrinsic.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 10:12 am

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 12 at 7:27am ·
"... You Don't Know The -True- Tymon Very Well And I Cannot Show You The Depths Of -Myself- For A -Strict- Reason." Yet, I can show you the limitations of -yourself- inside of me.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 10:13 am

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 12 at 7:31am ·
... I'm gonna still do it anyway, which is the point of the lesson about -me- doing it to make sure something -else- isn't. "However, I Can Also Do So For -Myself- And That Simply Be So Without Falling Prey To Its Influence, Unlike Many Who Encounter Me, One Of Which Has Already... Expired."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown Empty

Back to top Go down

Tymon's Personal Breakdown
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next