The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Tymon's Personal Breakdown

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7565

Tymon's Personal Breakdown - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 11:57 am

First topic message reminder :

... Let me be -perfectly- clear. I -speak- and -think- the -truth-. Even if that is sometimes something -nice- or -sentimental- about -someone- that not only -doesn't- deserve it but also bears no weight nor meaning to me at -all-. I simply have -righteous- thoughts. That also means when I am -calculating- or when I am -remembering- or even when I am -comparing-, whether consciously or unconsciously. Through psychoanalysis I may come to associative conclusions based on accurate information that I have recently calculated or discovered, but ultimately, that is -all- that it is -- it's not my own feeling nor is it my true will, it is -nothing- but -strict- and -straightforward- INFORMATION. -Recognition- of information, no less. If I have analyzed something about someone and it is associative to something I feel, I immediately compare it, whether I agree or feel anything about it or -not-. Such is "PSYCHOANALYSIS." It is -TOTALLY- independent of mine own -PERSONAL- thoughts and feelings, even if sometimes there are parallels or reflections. They are -other- people's thoughts and feelings that I am able to -cognitively- comprehend -SIMULTANEOUSLY- as my own, meaning I am comprehending more thoughts than just my own, which is a sign of my intelligence.
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com

AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 12:15 pm

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
August 21 at 6:06am
... You know, nothing stimulates me like it used to. I exceed my limitations very swiftly. This is also why I need a partner to balance myself, but not before I'm done evolving in certain ways, otherwise I end up being limited and bored due to my unnecessary restrictions. My body also needs the correct stimulation, plus my own spirit's self-stimulation, and sometimes, even my mind's own calculative nature to stimulate me... When all three come together, my entire body is juiced up.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 12:17 pm

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
August 21 at 6:11am
Without my proper stimulation, sometimes I can end up seeming childish or really distant, which is why I say to follow my instructions about how to get that accomplished in order to prevent either outcome, but my childishness is an automatic feature to prevent others from getting too close or too deep. Everyone hates a childish adult and -especially- a male, but someone who is truly loving will see the innocence. Therefore, it easily gets rid of people by allowing them to be on bad terms with me immediately for disrespecting my childish innocence (Tabitha/Ty-chan). Heh heh heh.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 12:17 pm

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
August 21 at 6:15am
"Something Inside Of Me Is Not Being Satisfied, And Every Time I Attempt, Something Tries To Restrain Me, So My Mind Is Also Distracted From Anything Except Acquisition."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 12:19 pm

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
August 21 at 6:18am
Hmmmm. It's my primal side not being fed, like I kept trying to do and everyone kept forcing to be restrained. "Now There Is A Severe Imbalance Because Of The Misalignment. You All Have Sinned And Cannot Get What You Desire Because Of Your Sins." Serves you right.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 12:19 pm

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
August 21 at 9:55am
... I need more stimulation more often.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 12:20 pm

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
August 21 at 10:17am
"For Some, Mental Stimulation Is What Ignites Their Drive, And For Others, It's Emotional. For Others Still, It's Bodily, And For Others Still, It's Just General Atmosphere. All Such Are Also Important For My -Complete- Stimulation, Even If One Aspect May Be Engaged Initially."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 12:22 pm

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
August 21 at 10:23am
"I Require A Touch Of Everything Because My Mind Will Only Stimulate Me So Far Before I Need Emotional Stimulation To Support It, And Then Bodily Stimulation To Keep Me Aroused. I Can Barely Stimulate Myself On My Own Because Of The Lack Of The Required Components To Rev Me Up." I simply have higher prerequisites as I evolve and adapt, making me more difficult to please by both the same things or things that I've outgrown.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 12:22 pm

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
August 21 at 10:26am
"... Sometimes It Takes Me A While Because Of How Much It Takes To Please Me Now, And The Necessity Of Something Fitting For My Tastes And Development, Even When I'm Already In The Bedroom, As I've Seen First Hand With Black Friday The 8th."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 12:24 pm

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
August 21 at 10:30am
"It Requires A -Great- Deal Of Buildup, Sustenance And Momentum, Plus Longevity."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 12:24 pm

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
August 21 at 10:35am
"... Part Of The Commitment Process And Being Dedicated And Committed To The Relationship, Itself, An Causing It To Grow And Strengthen, Becoming More Deep Between Us. The Distance And The Barriers Also Block Out Feelings That Are Necessary For Such Interaction, And The Only Way To Resolve Them Is Through Working Them Out Together. Those Unlock The Feelings That Are Held Back."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 12:25 pm

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
August 21 at 10:42am
"You Are Uncomfortable With Parts Of Yourself That Are Supposed To Be Compatible With Me -Through- Your Comfort, Which Is Why Opening Up And Destroying Those Barriers Is Important For Bonding. You Are Also Uncomfortable With Parts Of Me That You Must Get Accustomed To Naturally In Order To Establish The Bonds, Themselves. It Works Both Internally And Externally, Otherwise Your Reception Is Off And So Is Your Projection."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 12:30 pm

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
August 21 at 11:15am
Surface: "You Don't Know My -Style- Very Well Because I Don't -Reveal- It Often. I Normally Simply Adjust My Variable Versatile Styles To Match My Enemy."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 12:33 pm

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
August 21 at 11:51am
... "I'm Wary For A Reason. It's Because I Do Not Underestimate My Opponent, Though I Not Only Have Them Believe I Do, But Also Have Them Underestimate Me, As Is What Is Done Frequently."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 12:42 pm

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
23 hrs
Watchers: "Without A Substantial Relationship With Me, No One Has Any Control Nor Power Over Me. I Continue To Wait So I Can Establish The Strength Of Relationships, And Without Them, There Is No Connection And No Means Of Maintaining Control."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 12:43 pm

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
23 hrs
"... Everyone Has Lied Too Much For Me To Be Able To Actually Trust The Truth -- Trustworthiness Comes From The Substance Of People, Not Whether Their Words Are True Or False. Now, Ye Who Lack Any Substance, Cannot Be Trusted." - Maintenance
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5022

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 1:51 pm

Reference For Self-Diagnostic: "I Work On My Life's Work, Which Is My Business, Inclusive To My Arts And Plans For The Future. This Also Includes My Writing And Editing Stories For Books, Two Of Which I Have Published, In Order To Make A Stable Foundation For Myself From My Own Works, Because I Do Not Believe That I Can Work Well With Others. Therefore, I Need To Focus On My Own Works To Support Myself. This Brings My Mind Peace And Solace Where Outer Interaction Brings Me Stress And Malice. It Is Dangerous For Me To Be Around Others. Finally, I Am Still Very Emotionally And Mentally Distraught From The Housefire Of 2018 That Traumatized Me Permanently With PTSD And I Lost A Great Deal Of My Life's Work, Which Set Me Back And Made Me Very Unstable. I Am Still In Recovery."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Personal Breakdown   Tymon's Personal Breakdown - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tymon's Personal Breakdown
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8