The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Speculative LGBTQ+ Beneficial Potentiality And Recognition Marketing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Speculative LGBTQ+ Beneficial Potentiality And Recognition Marketing Empty
PostSubject: Speculative LGBTQ+ Beneficial Potentiality And Recognition Marketing   Speculative LGBTQ+ Beneficial Potentiality And Recognition Marketing EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 4:40 am

"... Interesting Perspective I Have Suddenly Come Into. I Have A Proposition On A Study About Upcoming Trends In The Revelation Of The LGBTQ+ Community. With So Many People Of Such A Demographic Suddenly Exposing Themselves So Openly... That Gives Everyone A Huge New Market And Also Research Subjects. Tell Me How Many People Actually Cater To That Market And Demographic? Has No One Noticed The Actual Profit That Can Be Made By The Wave?"

Last edited by The Omnipedia on Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Speculative LGBTQ+ Beneficial Potentiality And Recognition Marketing   Speculative LGBTQ+ Beneficial Potentiality And Recognition Marketing EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 4:47 am

"... Essentially, The Best Way To Get Control Over Any New Demographic Is To Study Them In Their Open And Natural Manners, Service And Cater To Them, And Better Learn Their Needs And Interactions By Accepting Them Into The Group. That Way, They Will Participate And You Can Profit. Now, With Juneteenth Coming Up, And Also The Years Of Oppression With This Year Being A Major Breakthrough, Over The Course Of Just The Single Upcoming Month, A Great Deal Of Profit Can Be Made. Everyone's A Winner, Dummies. Such A Simple Solution."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Speculative LGBTQ+ Beneficial Potentiality And Recognition Marketing   Speculative LGBTQ+ Beneficial Potentiality And Recognition Marketing EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 5:14 am

"... In Short, I Propose That Many Experiments Involving Electromagnetic And Chemical Reactions Based On Neurological And Psychological Stimulants To Be Studied, As Well As The Electromagnetic Influences On The Mind, Sexuality, Gender, Identity, And All Other Forms Of Inner Perceptions And Impulses -- Since Even Things Like Impulse And Sexual Attraction Are All Electromagnetic Waves In The Body That Come From Electromagnetic And Chemical Reactions In The Mind. Stop Using Pills And Drugs; Use Electromagnetism."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speculative LGBTQ+ Beneficial Potentiality And Recognition Marketing   Speculative LGBTQ+ Beneficial Potentiality And Recognition Marketing Empty

Back to top Go down

Speculative LGBTQ+ Beneficial Potentiality And Recognition Marketing
Page 1 of 1