The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Tycoon Ty-kun's Absolute Personal Bossmaster Forbidden Hidden Card; Think I'm Playing

Go down 
+3
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Void Sun
The Tyranophant
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

Tycoon Ty-kun's Absolute Personal Bossmaster Forbidden Hidden Card; Think I'm Playing Empty
PostSubject: Tycoon Ty-kun's Absolute Personal Bossmaster Forbidden Hidden Card; Think I'm Playing   Tycoon Ty-kun's Absolute Personal Bossmaster Forbidden Hidden Card; Think I'm Playing EmptySat Jun 04, 2022 2:24 pm

='The Tyranophant'=
Tycoon Ty-kun's Absolute Personal Bossmaster Forbidden Hidden Card; Think I'm Playing Think_11
"Crown :: Tycoon ($hadow Bo$$) : Little Joker ; Big Joker - Trump Joker ~ The Joker (Last Laugh) * HAAAHAHAHA!!! (Mr. J.) = Jester Lord."
-Think I'm Playing-

"Beyond How Funny It Is That I Have A Card Called 'Think I'm Playing' That I Legitimately Kept On My Person This Entire Time Until The Perfect And Most Funniest Moment, My Social Security Card (That I Had Been Looking For) And My Lucky 2 Dollar Bill Were In That Card. Joke's On Me, Right? Hahaha, I Love Myself."
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 2828
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

Tycoon Ty-kun's Absolute Personal Bossmaster Forbidden Hidden Card; Think I'm Playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycoon Ty-kun's Absolute Personal Bossmaster Forbidden Hidden Card; Think I'm Playing   Tycoon Ty-kun's Absolute Personal Bossmaster Forbidden Hidden Card; Think I'm Playing EmptySat Jun 04, 2022 4:06 pm

='Traphouse'=
Tycoon Ty-kun's Absolute Personal Bossmaster Forbidden Hidden Card; Think I'm Playing Trap_h10
Spoiler:

='Trap'=
Spoiler:
-Trap House-

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tycoon Ty-kun's Absolute Personal Bossmaster Forbidden Hidden Card; Think I'm Playing   Tycoon Ty-kun's Absolute Personal Bossmaster Forbidden Hidden Card; Think I'm Playing EmptySat Jun 04, 2022 4:12 pm

='Traphouse'=
Tycoon Ty-kun's Absolute Personal Bossmaster Forbidden Hidden Card; Think I'm Playing Trap_g10
Spoiler:

"Follow The Instructions Carefully. Or Else You Will Be Caught In The Trap." - Trap God
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tycoon Ty-kun's Absolute Personal Bossmaster Forbidden Hidden Card; Think I'm Playing   Tycoon Ty-kun's Absolute Personal Bossmaster Forbidden Hidden Card; Think I'm Playing EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 12:33 pm

"Whether Anyone Realizes It Or Not, There Is No Way To Stop My Progression. If A Businessman Tries To Monopolize Anything And Moves Quickly, I Will Simply Watch Them Pave The Way For Me, Then Snatch It From Them. If They Try To Wait For Me Or Hide Their Motives, Then I Will Breeze Past Them And Then My Towering Business Will Crush Or Consume Theirs. It Really Is A Lose-Lose For All Businesses That Are My Enemies. Maybe I'll Make An Example Of One. Hmmm..."

"Now. As I See That Some Businessmen Seem To Really Want The First Bite Of The Fruit That Is The Online Sexual Self-Advertisement And Anime-Cosplay-Gamer Type Demographic, I Think That I Will Start There. Since It Seems So Precious To Them. And, Even If I Do ALLOW Them To Use It, They Will Only ESTABLISH A Template For Me Which I Can Use The Format Of Later On And Then Make Better, As Opposed To Me Making Something Everyone Can Benefit From Instantly By My Design. So, Since It Seems These Businessmen Have Their Priorities Mixed Up, I Will Formulate A Plan, They Will Execute It In Their Greed, And I Wil Capitalize On THEIR Labors. How Ironic -- The Tables Have Turned."

"So, Since My Plans For The Online Sex Market Tie Directly Into The Trends Of Pretty Much Every Human Thinking They Can Earn A Quick Buck By Being Pretty With No Form Or Structure, I Will Continue My Plans And Formulate Something Around Them After I See What Their Flaws Are. And I Will Do This In Secret, So That No One, Not Businessman Nor Sex Worker, Will Be Wise To What I Am Doing. Then I Will Snatch All You Lot Up In One Fell Swoop."

"I Know This Is Rather Uncharacteristic Of Me, But... Boy, I Love Me Some Humans. The New Merch On The Market Is So Great, And They Look So Choice! My, My, My... Where Will I Begin The Great Feast Of Human Flesh, As Was Written About In The Bible That Would Happen At The End Of Time~? Hmmm, But You Know, The Humans For This Feast Don't Quite Look Ripe Enough Yet... Hey, Let Me Entice A Businessman To Go Pick A Fruit For Me And Taste It To See If There Is Eternal Sin In There Or Not. Then I'll Throw Any Tainted Humans That Test The Fruit Out And Pick The Ripe Ones When The Time Comes. Ohohohoho~. Business Moves~."

"The Best Part Is, Humans Are So Stubborn And Ignorant That They Will Ignore Any And All Warnings Of Anything And Everything Just To Get A Taste Of What They Want To Do, No Matter How Transient Or Ephemeral. And I Can COMPLETELY Capitalize On That Temptation, EASILY. And There Is =NO= Human Immune To It, Making It =SUPER= Easy. And-- Well... I Suppose I Should Stop, Before The Humans Get Scared And Start Acting Outside Their Natural Instincts And Natural Habitat. Just Uh... Keep Up That Sex Work, Humans. Hmhmhmhm~!"
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tycoon Ty-kun's Absolute Personal Bossmaster Forbidden Hidden Card; Think I'm Playing   Tycoon Ty-kun's Absolute Personal Bossmaster Forbidden Hidden Card; Think I'm Playing EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 12:39 pm

"Maybe I Should Make This A Little Interesting For The Businessmen... And Tell Them The Secret Of How To Access This Market Correctly, And Have The First Bite Of The Feast. I May Decide To Teach Them How To Set Up The Establishment... But Of Course, It Will Still Be All For My Own Benefit, So I Don't Have To Do The Labor Myself. Any Businessman Willing To Jump At The Opportunity Of Fresh Meat Is Welcome To Seek Me Out. Though You Will Do My Labor, You Will Still Be Greater Than My Enemies, Who Will Be Wiped Out."

You All Wanted To Sin So Badly, And This Is The Consequence Of It. You Don't Have To Wait Until The Afterlife To Receive Your Punishment. No, Sin All You Like, And You Will Surely Get What You Deserve In This Life, As Well. This Is What You Wanted, And Now, Here You Are -- Sin On A Platter. Don't Say We Never Warned You, Though. We Tried To Save You From This Fate... And The Fate Isn't JUST Hell... It Is Our ABILITY TO CAPITALIZE OFF OF ANY AND EVERY HUMAN SIN EVER, EVEN THE ONES YOU DON'T KNOW. But It's Too Late Now -- You Already Sinned. Hahaha."

"I Have Never Been Able To Gloat Over All Humanity Quite Like This Before. And I'm Still Not Even Beginning To Peak. This Is Still Me At Base Value -- Not Even At The Pinnacle. Many Of You Have Already Peaked Or Are Nearing Peak Value, Whilst I Have Yet To Even Really Get Off Of The Ground... But Somehow, I Am So Far Above You! This Is Pleasurable To Me, For Sure. Thank You For Choosing To Be My Servants For All Time By Sinning At All. That's Another Thing We Tried To Keep From Happening, But Hey, You Like The Life Of Servitude, Else You Wouldn't Have Chosen Sin, Which Basically Is Meant To Make You Easier To Enslave, If You Read The Bible At All."

The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tycoon Ty-kun's Absolute Personal Bossmaster Forbidden Hidden Card; Think I'm Playing   Tycoon Ty-kun's Absolute Personal Bossmaster Forbidden Hidden Card; Think I'm Playing EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 12:41 pm

Traphouse: "Anyone Who Was Paying Attention Last Week To My Uh 'Trap' Plan, I Believe This Is The 'Trap House' Or 'Trap Rat' Portion Of It. Just To Be Clear About The Progression, And To Prove To You That None Of This Is Completely Random."

"... You Think I'm Playing, But I Assure You, I Am Waiting For You Sex Workers So I Can Legitimately Capitalize Off Of You."

"I Have Not Wanted All Humans To Make Such A Move In A Long Time. I Am Nearly Salivating At The Mouth When I Think Of How Many Have Ignorantly Decided Sex Work Will Profit Only Themselves And Other Sex Workers. And Now, Because You Didn't Want To Listen To People Who Tried To Stop You, As If You Are The First Generation That Profited From The Ancient Business Of Sex Work, You Had No Idea How Susceptible You Would Become. But I Did. And Now, I Get To Reap The Whirlwind."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7570

PostSubject: Re: Tycoon Ty-kun's Absolute Personal Bossmaster Forbidden Hidden Card; Think I'm Playing   Tycoon Ty-kun's Absolute Personal Bossmaster Forbidden Hidden Card; Think I'm Playing EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 12:55 pm

='God'=
Tycoon Ty-kun's Absolute Personal Bossmaster Forbidden Hidden Card; Think I'm Playing Kairo_10
"Ruler :: Black Rook : Indirect ; Defense - Smoke Bomb."
-Kairo Kaizoku-
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Joker

Joker

PostSubject: Re: Tycoon Ty-kun's Absolute Personal Bossmaster Forbidden Hidden Card; Think I'm Playing   Tycoon Ty-kun's Absolute Personal Bossmaster Forbidden Hidden Card; Think I'm Playing EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 9:16 pm

='Joker'=
Tycoon Ty-kun's Absolute Personal Bossmaster Forbidden Hidden Card; Think I'm Playing Too_fu11
"The Fact That I Have Something Called 'Too Funny' In My Joker Section Is The Funniest Thing, And The Best Part About 'Too Funny' Is That It Gets Even Funnier, Which Is Why It Is Too Funny -- And Doesn't Specify Beyond Exactly How Funny. So It Could Be... Even Funnier After That. Like, You Know... DOUG Funny. Get It? Heheh. I'll Never Get To Make That Joke And It Be Fucking Hilarious Again. There's One Dinosaur Headshot. Kill Confirmed. Proceeding As Planned."
-Too Funny-

House: Deck

Suits (Worlds): Trump, Spades, Diamonds, Hearts, Clubs

Game: The Joker

Jokers: Spades Joker, Diamonds Joker, Hearts Joker, Clubs Joker

Class: Entertainer; Joker

Personal: The Joker - A Joker

Dark Messenger: Zero Joker

Discard: The Fool

Forbidden: Trump Joker, Little Joker
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabrynth
Chochmah; Wisdom, The All Knowing :: Omnitron Tabrith; God of Knowledge
Grand Tabrynth

Dog
Pisces Points : 2938

PostSubject: Misschine   Tycoon Ty-kun's Absolute Personal Bossmaster Forbidden Hidden Card; Think I'm Playing EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 9:24 pm

"Did I Mention That Ever Since I Made Her, Friday Also Had Dominion Over The Number 13? So She Can Use Some Of Her Stronger Powers When There Is A Number 13 Involved, Which Lets Her Use Powers Beyond Friday. This Also Works With 1 And 3, But To Lesser Extents. 31 Is Half. These Are Hard Facts Of The Religion. I Should Know -- I Made It."

*Every Time A New Friday Is Discovered, She MUST Be Inspected. Without Question. That's Why It's So Important That The Real One Step Forward Immediately. - June 13, 2016
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tycoon Ty-kun's Absolute Personal Bossmaster Forbidden Hidden Card; Think I'm Playing   Tycoon Ty-kun's Absolute Personal Bossmaster Forbidden Hidden Card; Think I'm Playing EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 1:09 pm

='Dark Messenger'=
Tycoon Ty-kun's Absolute Personal Bossmaster Forbidden Hidden Card; Think I'm Playing Ty-kun11
-Ty-kun-
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tycoon Ty-kun's Absolute Personal Bossmaster Forbidden Hidden Card; Think I'm Playing   Tycoon Ty-kun's Absolute Personal Bossmaster Forbidden Hidden Card; Think I'm Playing EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 1:13 pm

='Ty-kun'=
Tycoon Ty-kun's Absolute Personal Bossmaster Forbidden Hidden Card; Think I'm Playing Conque10
"Lawless :: Wind : Turbulence ; Seven Of Hearts - Natural Creation."
-Conquest-
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tycoon Ty-kun's Absolute Personal Bossmaster Forbidden Hidden Card; Think I'm Playing   Tycoon Ty-kun's Absolute Personal Bossmaster Forbidden Hidden Card; Think I'm Playing EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 10:36 am

='The Tyranophant'=
Tycoon Ty-kun's Absolute Personal Bossmaster Forbidden Hidden Card; Think I'm Playing Friday10
"Crown :: Throat : Forbidden Card (Hidden) ; Universal Mystery - Crystal ~ Great Fae."
-Friday-
Back to top Go down
Tsukihime
Red Moon, Daddy's Dearly Beloved :: Fourth Tenseingel; Shinigami of the Veritas
Tsukihime

Female Points : 84

PostSubject: Re: Tycoon Ty-kun's Absolute Personal Bossmaster Forbidden Hidden Card; Think I'm Playing   Tycoon Ty-kun's Absolute Personal Bossmaster Forbidden Hidden Card; Think I'm Playing EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 10:43 am

='Friday'=
Tycoon Ty-kun's Absolute Personal Bossmaster Forbidden Hidden Card; Think I'm Playing Tymon10
"Crown :: Root : Forbidden Card (Hidden) ; #11 - The Phantom ~ Kairo Tensei (Ty)."
-Tymon-
Back to top Go down
Ty
Allmaster the Family Bond :: Shinsei; God of All Gods, Wonderlands and Characters
Allmaster the Family Bond :: Shinsei; God of All Gods, Wonderlands and Characters
Ty

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1132
Job/hobbies : Kairo Tymon

PostSubject: Re: Tycoon Ty-kun's Absolute Personal Bossmaster Forbidden Hidden Card; Think I'm Playing   Tycoon Ty-kun's Absolute Personal Bossmaster Forbidden Hidden Card; Think I'm Playing EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 10:50 am

='Tymon'=
Tycoon Ty-kun's Absolute Personal Bossmaster Forbidden Hidden Card; Think I'm Playing Dark_m10
"Crown :: Sacral : Forbidden Card (Hidden) ; #3 - Universal Voice ~ #3 (Dark Messenger) * Cerberus = Anubis + Omen."
-Dark Messenger-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tycoon Ty-kun's Absolute Personal Bossmaster Forbidden Hidden Card; Think I'm Playing   Tycoon Ty-kun's Absolute Personal Bossmaster Forbidden Hidden Card; Think I'm Playing Empty

Back to top Go down

Tycoon Ty-kun's Absolute Personal Bossmaster Forbidden Hidden Card; Think I'm Playing
Page 1 of 1