The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

The Fear Of God -- Cometh The Hour

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7220

The Fear Of God -- Cometh The Hour Empty
PostSubject: The Fear Of God -- Cometh The Hour   The Fear Of God -- Cometh The Hour EmptyThu Jun 09, 2022 9:07 am

"... It Is The Fear Of God... The Fear. I Know It... I Can Feel It. The Fear Of God... You Do Not Understand What That Is Nor What It Means, But It Means To Me That I Must Act Now, No Matter What You All Are Doing Or Feeling Or Saying Or Thinking; I Need To Leave You All. I Need To Be Far, Far Away From You Humans Now. Because... Because The Fear Of God Is Here. And I Cannot Be Near You."
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God -- Cometh The Hour   The Fear Of God -- Cometh The Hour EmptyThu Jun 09, 2022 9:08 am

"... I See Now... The Lord Is Causing All Peoples To Be Repelled From Me At This Time... So That He May Have Me. Something Greater Is Going To Happen... I Must... I Must Go To Him. I Must Leave You Humans Behind; I Can No Longer Be Here With You All. Whatever Is Planned For You Humans, I Must Escape. I Must Not Be Here. I Must Leave You. I Must Not Be Near You. I Need... To Be Away From You All."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God -- Cometh The Hour   The Fear Of God -- Cometh The Hour EmptyThu Jun 09, 2022 9:08 am

"... I Understand Why God Left Them, Even If It Meant Them Succumbing To Sin, Disbelieving, Hating, And Anything Else Under The Sun... I Really Understand Now. There Is A Time To Let People Be As They Are And Learn Or Be Destroyed By Their Own Choices. And You Either Hope That They Grow Or Pray That A Later Generation Will Correct Their Mistakes And Not Learn Their Wickedness From Their Lack Of Guidance. A Powerful Sacrifice, But A Necessary One. The Humans Need To Be Left Behind. They Do Not Need Coddling Nor Spoonfeeding. They Need To Be Left Alone -- Totally Unprotected By God, To Prove Themselves To Themselves And To Him."
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Shinigami Tsukuyomi :: Moon's Eye Mirror; Keeper of the Crystal Heart
Shinigami Tsukuyomi :: Moon's Eye Mirror; Keeper of the Crystal Heart
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 3041
Job/hobbies : The Teacher

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God -- Cometh The Hour   The Fear Of God -- Cometh The Hour EmptyThu Jun 09, 2022 7:01 pm

"The Fear Of God Is The Inherent Fear Instilled In All Things That Can Be Triggered With 100% Absolution By Something In A Specific Situation That Will Give Them 100% Dominion Over Whatever Instills The Fear In Them, And That Part Of Their Lives, As Well As Their Minds, And Emotions, And Likely Their Actions. All Beings Have This. I Know How God Accesses Them. Because He Showed Me... The Back Door..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God -- Cometh The Hour   The Fear Of God -- Cometh The Hour Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fear Of God -- Cometh The Hour
Page 1 of 1