The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Fear Notes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Shinigami Tsukuyomi :: Moon's Eye Mirror; Keeper of the Crystal Heart
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 3041
Job/hobbies : The Teacher

Fear Notes Empty
PostSubject: Fear Notes   Fear Notes EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 11:13 am

For Those With Fear, Who Instill Fear, Flee From Fear, Are Fear, Influenced By Fear, Being Fearful, Fearing Fear, Or For Instilling Fear, Causing Fear, Being Fear, Acknowledging Fear, Fear Itself And General Affecting Or Effects By/From/To Fear.
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Fear Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Notes   Fear Notes EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 11:14 am

Hand of Fate; The Phantom's Corner
Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 27 ·
"Those Who Have Fear In Them Are Not Only Obsessed With Fear But Also Looking For Fear And Ways To Instill It Rather Than Allowing It To Fall Into Place On Its Own, And Anyone Seeking To Instill Fear In Others Is Afraid -- They Can Be Pushed To Death As Well By What They Seek To Instill Fear In And Also Be Traced By Calculation Through The Intaking Of Why They Are Seeking To Make You Afraid And Through Understanding How Their Fear Inspires Them To Attempt To Make You Afraid Whilst You Are Seeking To Understand The Fear That They Are Seeking To Instill In You, Thus Making It A One-Sided Double-Edged Sword To Strike Down Anyone Who Attempts And Those Who Are Afflicted Simultaneously. They Will Surely Die Because Of Fear And They Will Not Cease Their Antics Because They Are Afraid. They Can Be Influenced To Death Through The Same Means Of Causing The Other People To Kill Themselves -- The Fearful And The Wrathful Die The Same Way Via Suicide Generally Due To Envy, Taking Out Satans And Leviathans All At The Same Time, Thus The Red Dragon And Lake Of Fire Being Part Of The Red Dragon."
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Fear Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Notes   Fear Notes EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 11:14 am

"It Starts To Make Itself Be More Visible So That It Can Attempt To Be Terrifying, But At The End Of The Day, It's A Cry For Attention Because Of The Assured Death -- They'll Start Acting Worse Soon Enough And Everyone Just Sits And Watches Them So You Can See When And Why So You Can Ridicule Them Later For Even Doing It At All. You Watch The Ones That Are Closest To Dying Like They Watch Other People, Because You Can Strike Them At The Backs Of Their Heads Whilst They Are Looking -Very- Hard At The One They Are -Trying- To Intimidate, And You Can Kill Them By General Emasculation Or Striking With A Stone. The Stone You Hurl At Them Must Be A Cornerstone, Which Is Also Why He Who Casts The First Stone Must Be One Without Sin, So That The Cornerstone Is Lodged Into Their Beings For All Time And Everyone Has Something To Build Off Of To -BURY- Them Under At Their -Death-."
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Fear Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Notes   Fear Notes EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 11:16 am

"The Worse They Feel, The Worse They Act, And You Can Get Them To Act Worse By Continuously Saying Sly Or Snide Things, Especially If They Are More Sneaky And Lewd -- This Means That Their Weaknesses Are In Their Genitals And They Can Be Struck There Repeatedly Just Because They Are A Lewd Person (Thus Weak In Their Genitals) And Also That They Can Understand -Very- Precise Undertones, Such As Sly Remarks, Which Is -How- They Think, And Especially If It's Done Under Your Breath, Under The Table Or Only Once To The Point Where They Can't Handle The Fact That You've Said It At All And They Come Try To Attack You, Wherein Your Other Friend Who Is Waiting To Strike Them In The Back Of The Head Will Come Up Behind Them. The More Of You There Are In Secret, The Worse It Becomes When He Targets -Any- Of You, -Especially- If You Say Something -Really- Smart And Make Him Upset Enough To Call You Out, But Only Do It -Once- So That He Cannot Say Anything Else To You, But Be Upset About It. Then Do So Again Later. This Is Done In This Fashion -Instead- Of Doing So Constantly, Which Is A Sign Of -Your- Weakness. Precision Is Key Because It Will Kill Them Faster. Quality Over Quantity."
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Fear Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Notes   Fear Notes EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 11:18 am

"In Order To Prevent Their -Denial- And Make Them Live Longer, You Mustn't Badger Them Until The -Very- End. The Buildup Process -Must- Be Both -Gradual- AND -Subtle- So That -THEY- Can -THINK- About It -CRITICALLY- On Their -OWN- After You -INSTILL- It. You Cannot Instill A Lie In Them, But Only A Truth, For If You Instill A Lie, They May Be Able To Overcome It, But If You Instill A Truth, They Will Think About It And It Will Harm Them Even After They Have Denied It, Breaking Them Down From The Inside, Until You Say -One- Thing That Cracks Them -- Then -Everyone- Joins In And Makes Them Kill Themselves."
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Fear Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Notes   Fear Notes EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 11:20 am

It becomes -REALLY- fun to torment them after a while, -ESPECIALLY- when they try to retort and it doesn't work and it makes them -LOOK- inferior -ALL- the time with -EVERY- response -INSTEAD- of building them up and giving them credit to themselves. They start trying worse and lowlier things, especially when they realize they, themselves, are powerless, and they go try to be someone who has power in order to attempt to be worse, but that's just them running away from their own powerlessness and their own lack of influence.
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Fear Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Notes   Fear Notes EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 11:24 am

"The Quantity Of The Responses That Are The Same For Envious People, Even If It Is Flattery Is A Sign That They Are There Because Of Their Envy And Also A Sign Of What They Are Envious About. The More Often They Respond With Something That They Are Envious Of, Good Or Bad, The Worse They Actually- Feel About It On The Inside And It Can Be Used Against Them In Order To Hurt Them Further And Make Them Kill Themselves, Normally As Often As They Have Utilized It, Themselves. They Cannot Stop Themselves From Crying Out For A Reason And The Lack Of Self Control Is What Keeps Them Continually Crying Out About The Exact Same Thing In The Exact Same Way, Normally With A Focus On The Exact Same Single-Minded Object Of Their Pain And Suffering." - Filthy Wailing Ones (Woe)
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Fear Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Notes   Fear Notes EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 11:25 am

"When They Are Bothered By You, They Try To Bother You, Even With Flattery, Because They Know It Also Is Annoying. Eventually, Even Their Flattery Becomes Just As Annoying And You End Up Simply Not Wanting To Be Around Them Because OF Who They Are As People And Not What They Try To Do, Especially If You, Yourself, Already Have Self-Esteem And They Do Not, But They Believe That You Need It Because They Don't Have It, Which Is Why They Even Continue To Attempt To Give It To You In The First Place And Also Why It's -Only- Vanity If You Accept It Instead Of Recognize It As Both Envy And Lowliness." All you have to do is ask them why they are doing it and go on asking them why more deeply because their supporting foundations for their reasoning and judgment are not only askew, but shameful, and when you ask them they will reveal it thinking that you'll revere it or be fooled by it. Sometimes you just play along to get it out of them, and then they'll become more cautious about doing it because they'll think you've caught on to them.
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Fear Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Notes   Fear Notes EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 11:43 am

"They May Attempt To Beg And Plead With You, But You Are To Ignore Them Because They Not Only Have Nothing That You Want, But They Also Will Reveal Further Weakness The More You Reject Them That You Can End Up Using To Your Advantage As Long As They Continue, Just As With The Simple-Minded Targeting They Do With Me Where I Establish Cornerstones To Build From When Creating Their Tombs."
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Fear Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Notes   Fear Notes EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 11:46 am

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 28 ·
The fact that he wants to -BE- someone else at -ALL- is a sign that he is trying to run away from himself in order to avoid killing himself, but all you have to do is go to where he runs to and jump ahead of him, like Envy tries to do. Just jump right in front and cut him off after you see him run somewhere at all. The fact that he's trying to be a woman means that he's already emasculated and believes that she is greater than his own manhood, which can be used as a weapon against him (to strike at his genitals).
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Fear Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Notes   Fear Notes EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 11:51 am

Published by Kairo Kaizoku Tymon · August 31 ·
"They Have Desired Unholy Attention And Now I Will Begin To Monitor Their Sins More Steadily And Readily. They Will Lose Progress Now And I Will Be More Readily Active In My Judgment To Execute Them For Their Unholiness Before Me. I Was Trying To Be A Nice And Compassionate Person, But When There Is Much Blasphemy, It Means That There Is A Great Deal Of Attention That Is Desired And Also A Lot Of Clinging To Feelings Of Dominance Over Something That Is Not So, Like Harboring Some Sort Of Authority Over A Child Or An Animal Or A Slave That Is Abusive. This Means, Therefore, That They Are Not Ready To Not Be Observed More Closely And Struck Down For Even The Most Minimal Errors, For They Have Believed That It Is Alright To Sin Simply Because I Have Been Righteous And Kind To Them When I Should Not Have. They Have Forgotten That -They- Are The Sinners Simply Because They Have Been Rewarded, And So Will Be Punished More Often."
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Fear Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Notes   Fear Notes EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 11:57 am

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 31 ·
"I Will Read Their Minds By Submitting To Their Thoughts And Feelings To Draw Out Their Sins Whilst They Are Boastful. This Is Best Judgment."
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Fear Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Notes   Fear Notes EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 12:50 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · September 13 ·
"Those Who Have And Cling To Perversions Prolong Those Of Others And Incur New Ones, Which Are Often Tested With Unwarranted Deception That Makes Themselves And Others Worse Off, Especially Because The Indirectness Causes Blindness For The One Experimenting."
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Fear Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Notes   Fear Notes EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 12:56 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · September 17 ·
"Isolated The Sin Spot. Background Execution -- All Failures, Sins, Outbursts And Mishaps Are Pinned To The Ugly One. Her Fear And Arrogance Have Revealed Her, Though My Suspicions Were Already Active About Her Presence. I Still Have No Time For Her At All And Even Less So. She Is Barely Anything To Pay Mind, As Always, But Now Handling It In The Background Will Be Educational And Less Strenuous." I have better things to do. ^^
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Fear Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Notes   Fear Notes EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 1:00 pm

IV. "Tries To Extend My Thoughts And Feelings Or Disorient Them Via Insertion At Times That Seem Like My Own To Cover Self And Use My Thoughts As A Veil." - Intrusion
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Fear Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Notes   Fear Notes EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 1:00 pm

V. "Already Bearing Some Clinging Resentment -- A Punishment For Attempting To Copy Me Means Being Unsynchronized With Me When Feeling Different Emotions, Leading To Further Antagonism And Lashing Out So That I Feel The Same So It Is Easier To Copy Me Or Be Near Me, As Was My Relationship With The Slave Girl When She Felt Poorly About Herself, Especially In Comparison To Me." - Greed
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Fear Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Notes   Fear Notes EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 1:05 pm

VI. "After Being Exposed And Cornered Quickly, Sought To Lure Me Into An Engagement Rather Weakly And Feebly Using Basic Provocation." - Weakness
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Fear Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Notes   Fear Notes EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 10:08 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · Yesterday at 11:40am ·
"Threats Of Fear Only Express What One Fears, Themselves, Whether Or Not Another Fears." - Clip
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fear Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Notes   Fear Notes Empty

Back to top Go down

Fear Notes
Page 1 of 1