The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Relationship Notes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Relationship Notes Empty
PostSubject: Relationship Notes   Relationship Notes EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 5:06 am

"... Sometimes, Relationships Aren't About Who You Want Around You Or Who You Chase Off With Your Personality By Being Who You Are... It's About Who Will Stay And Understand Why You Are As You Are, No Matter How Long It Takes, And Enjoy Themselves Along The Way."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Relationship Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationship Notes   Relationship Notes EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 5:00 am

"... I See Now It Is The Depth Of Intricate Interpersonal Interactions That Stimulate A Sense Of Deeper Meaning And Appreciation For Life. Without Hardship, Struggle, And Adversity, There Would Be Lesser Meaning Of Life Both On The Spectrum And In General. Deep Feelings Are The Only Way To Discover The Self. Those Feelings Work Your Nervous System Intensely To A Degree Humans Love To Be Stimulated By. Then They Crave More. And It Matures Over Time. A Metamorphosis From A Weak And Hollow Shell To Something Of Beauty And Substance Through Hardening I'm Hardship And Evolving During The Process Of Hardening. Blessed Be."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Relationship Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationship Notes   Relationship Notes EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 5:14 am

"The Fact That You Spurn Interpersonal And Deep Relationships Is A Sign That You Will Soon Go Extinct, Because Your Lives Have No Meaning. You Have Reached Your Expiration Date And All Your Reserves Including Rations Are Depleted. You Have Nothing And Will Amount To Nothing, Then Pass On As A New Generation Of Deeper Feeling, Valuable Humans Overlaps You, And No One Will Remember The Previous Generation Existed. Like The 30s, 40s, And 50s In Comparison To The 50s, 60s, And 70s."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Relationship Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationship Notes   Relationship Notes Empty

Back to top Go down

Relationship Notes
Page 1 of 1