The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

='Kairo'=

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kairo Tymon
Grandmaster the True :: King of Kings; God of Keepers, Masters and Scenarios
Grandmaster the True :: King of Kings; God of Keepers, Masters and Scenarios
Kairo Tymon

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 285

='Kairo'= Empty
PostSubject: ='Kairo'=   ='Kairo'= EmptySat Jun 18, 2022 11:03 am

='Kairo'= Comman11
"Ruler :: Ace Of Pentacles (God's Wisdom) : Creation ; Spiritual - Philotes."
-Command-

The Grandmaster of the Veritas, whose origins stem from his birth as the 'son' of Khrona. His entire life was a false reality in the Lost World, of which he had to break free of, like all Tensei who come into their true lives. Once he was realized, he became the ultimate vessel he was born to be.

He is the ruler of the Tenth Restriction that commands the Four Masters of the Veritas, and actually created them. As the direct ascendant Restriction of the 'Ninth Restriction' beings, who bear the power of OmniShin, he is capable of utilizing the power of OmniShin in their forms of 'Manna', 'Willflow', and 'Souzenryoku' at his will.

His Absolution is the 'Absolute Final Wonderland', which is executive control over any type of reality, realm, or universe, and grants him transcendental Universal abilities. His 'Akatsuki Tenseigan' bears the power of all elements independently and combined.

Finally, he has retained the 'Jutsu' that he learned during his time on the Lost World.
Back to top Go down

='Kairo'=
Page 1 of 1