The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Envoy of the Veritas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
The Veritas

Horse
Scorpio Female Points : 1228

Envoy of the Veritas Empty
PostSubject: Envoy of the Veritas   Envoy of the Veritas EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 8:22 am

"Connection Complete"

The portal to the Other World was pried open by the one and only Tinasanti, the Veritas herself, and into the depths of the heart of the RP Nation, where the beginning would all occur. Dropping down the Crystal Threads into the realm, as well as the Tensei of choice, Tina would begin to crystallize that realm from the bowels of the unknown and outward into the territory of the Veritas. She weaved with great speed.

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma and is an Archsage Shaman. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'; Voodoo & Shamanism are 'Spiritual Energy'. She inherited the Eight Arms Of Tabrith from her father, Overlord Tensei, and uses them as the branches of the World Tree in the image of his Tree Of Life. Her animal familiars and pets are all Amphibians and Reptiles.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Prof. Dr. Tron the T-Cleff :: Deus Ex Machina; Jinseigami Omnitron of the Dusk
Tabrynth

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2327

PostSubject: Re: Envoy of the Veritas   Envoy of the Veritas EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 2:38 pm

"Connection Complete" were the first words that echoed throughout the abysmal construction of yet another new world for the Tensei to scavenge. They were not unfamiliar with these sorts of travels, yet had not done this professionally before. "... Seems like all is going well," the voice would say again before a burst of light in the darkness. The image of a blue-haired man donning a black trench coat and gloves to match would begin to form from the waning light, eyes closed and a smirk upon his face. "This world..." he muttered, eyes of crystal blue slowly being revealed through rising lids like the curtain to a prestigious show, "... Seems fun."
With a wave of his hand and flutter of his jacket, everything in the wake of his arm's swing would become crystalline; a platform in the abyss that served as the territory from whence the blue-haired man hailed; The Veritas. The Home World hub remained as a fragment for him to stand on, assimilating slowly with the darkness and crystallizing over it piece by piece. It looked nearly like a beautiful tundra seeking solace in the dark, yet also bringing it to the light the more it stretched out into the blackness. Tensei only stood there, placing his hands in the pockets of his black jeans and waited. "Not much to do now but... See where this goes. This next Mission beyond the borders."

---

A rift.

From another dimension, no less; almost identically parallel to this one.

A man with crystalline hair that seemed to shimmer with a myriad of colors -- yet ultimately remain silverish-clear -- poked his head out of the rift. It bore three crystalline halos each with archaic runes surging throughout as he thought, but came to invisibility again as he ceased. He was processing this dimension in its entirety. His eyes were crystal blue and a tuft of hair covered a single eye. The visible eye seemed tired... As if it had seen enough. "So... A Place Like My Dimension..." he muttered to himself, pulling himself through the portal, "Well, I'll Be Damned." He sported very casual clothes, though seemed to be of very high esteem; his shirt was pitch black and an even darker tattered jacket was worn over it, with tight-fitting black pants and sharp black boots. There were also black gloves on his hands, completing his rather basic wardrobe...

But something about him didn't seem as 'basic' as he looked.

"In My Dimension, I Am Like The One Who Rules Over This One," he said out into the clouds, the multicolored rift closing behind him, "... And I've Come Here Because Mine Is Empty And I've Grown Rather Bored."

It was as simple as that.

"Please Show Me A Good Time."

The First Restriction -- Known as 'The Great Mind', Tabrynth is a mystical dimensional puzzle entity that resolves and scrambles itself based on the consciousness of the one to whom 'The Great Mind' belongs. It is his actual mind, itself, and takes on many forms, but usually is a Technology Sprite or a Professor in a velvet violet suit. It has lavendar hair that droops over one eye and also extends back to form two large horn-like protrusions. Technology and Transcendent Sound are its powers.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2327

PostSubject: Re: Envoy of the Veritas   Envoy of the Veritas EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 2:40 pm

Once Tensei was done creating a platform for the Veritas, the System would initialize and begin to test. "Welcome To The Veritas," the voice of the System said.

"START :: ARGUS CARD SYSTEM."

The First Restriction -- Known as 'The Great Mind', Tabrynth is a mystical dimensional puzzle entity that resolves and scrambles itself based on the consciousness of the one to whom 'The Great Mind' belongs. It is his actual mind, itself, and takes on many forms, but usually is a Technology Sprite or a Professor in a velvet violet suit. It has lavendar hair that droops over one eye and also extends back to form two large horn-like protrusions. Technology and Transcendent Sound are its powers.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Envoy of the Veritas   Envoy of the Veritas Empty

Back to top Go down

Envoy of the Veritas
Page 1 of 1