The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Earth Restoration Project: The Greater Green Initiative

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Earth Restoration Project: The Greater Green Initiative Empty
PostSubject: Earth Restoration Project: The Greater Green Initiative   Earth Restoration Project: The Greater Green Initiative EmptySun Jul 31, 2022 2:13 pm

This Is A Project I Have Thought Of Regarding The Manner Of Which Humans Wish To Bring Greenery To The Earth. Whilst The Effort Is Most Valiant, It Is Not Completely Fully Well Developed, Which Is Why I Am Documenting Further Initiative That Can Be Taken Beyond The 'Planting Trees In The Rainforest' And 'Smoking Marijuana'.

Consider This: Humans Have Cleared A Great Deal Of The Earth For Their Own Civilizations, But Because Of This, They Are Able To Better Care For And Manage The Vegetation Of The Earth. Yet, Because Humans Were Only Exposed To The Ones Which Were Profitable For Food, Those Are The Ones That Humans Pay Other Humans To Produce, And Then There Comes Competition.

Here Is My Proposition: Instead Of Only Planting Trees And Crops, Humans Should Look Into Planting Gardens And Farms Of ALL Types Of Plants, Medicinal And Psychedelic Inclusive. This Diversity Will Bring Abundance To All Walks Of Life And Also Fulfill A Demand That Others Do Not Focus Their Supply On, As Well As Make Holistic Medicine Cheaper.

In Addition, People Who May Want To Live In The Wilderness Will Be Able To Partake Of Many Fruit-Bearing Plants, Vegetables, Psychedelic Plants, And Medicinal Herbs, Thus Giving Greater Potentiality For Humans To Live In The Wilderness Without Needed To Urbanize It Or Disturb The Natural Elements. This Way, Humans Can Live In Harmony Both On The Grid And Off The Grid In The Forest, And Better Communities Can Be Made In The Wilderness, So Humans Can Traverse Them In Safety, If Ever The Buildings And Vehicles And Machines Ever Fail Humanity.

Also, There Will Be So Many Humans Living In Such Close Proximity In The Wilderness, None Would Ever Get Lost, And Overpopulated Places Would Be Evened Out, And The Forests And Other Wildlands Can Be Inhabited, And The Humans That Live In Those Places Can Produce The Fruits, Vegetables, Psychedelics, And Medicinal Herbs All Across The World In Their Own Areas To Make A New Market.

By This, The Earth Will Become Unified, And Also Healed.
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Earth Restoration Project: The Greater Green Initiative Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Restoration Project: The Greater Green Initiative   Earth Restoration Project: The Greater Green Initiative EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 5:44 pm

"What You Need Are Filtration Systems To Filter Out The Polluted Air. Like A Reverse Air Conditioner." - February 5, 2019
Back to top Go down

Earth Restoration Project: The Greater Green Initiative
Page 1 of 1