The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate

Go down 
+2
Void Sun
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7163

Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 8:31 am

First topic message reminder :

='The $yndicate'=
January 29, 2023 @ 7:23 AM
Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 Attach11
"They Know If They -Don't- Do It, They'll -Miss- Something Important, And -Regret- It Later. They =MUST= Watch Me =AT ALL TIMES=. And I Make Use Of That By Gaining More And More And More And More Eyes... Making =THEM= Go Gather More People For Me =BECAUSE= They Don't Stop Bothering Me. I Give Them =REASON= To Live -- =REASON= To Not Be Bored."
-Attachment-

Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com

AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 7:47 am

December 4, 2023 @ 12:52
Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 Lordsh12
"They've Crossed Me For The Last Time... Again. Fortunately, That Was The Only Time I Needed. A Vendetta Most Foul. They're Still Stealing My Body And Trying To Leave Me In The System So That Someone Can Pretend Like I'm Not The Power Source, But I'll Learn Them Not To Commit Sorcery When There Is A Psychological Mindfucking Most Foul... That Whore Is Going To Get Her Brains Smashed In."
-Lordship-

Last edited by Tymon Nikia Bolton II on Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 7:47 am

December 4, 2023 @ 12:59
Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 Haught10
"Barely 5:30... And Already, I've Gotten Into The Neo-Whore's Head... She Just Doesn't Understand Herself Because She's Been Believing She's Me For Too Long, And That Weak Little Brain Of Hers And Sexy Little Body Are Going To Do My Bidding And I Will Embarrass The Fuck Out Of Both Of Them..."
-Haughty-

Last edited by Tymon Nikia Bolton II on Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 7:50 am

December 4, 2023 @ 1:38 AM
Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 Sexual11
"... I've Achieved... 'I'm Too Perfect To Be Angry' Trophy... Award. When I Get This Whore Off My Body... Then I Will Teach Her Another Lesson She Will Never Forget About Love... She Hurt Me Feelings."
-Sexual Frustration-

Last edited by Tymon Nikia Bolton II on Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 7:50 am

December 4, 2023 @ 1:40 AM
Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 Unders10
"And I Surely Will 'Pulla Foulgrifty' And 'Hachibadda' With An 'Ultra Badass' For This 'Neo-Whore'. -Finna Roast Yo Azz Boi-. Can't Let Her Catch On, Or She'll Love Me To Death With 'Absolute Love'... Teeheeheee... I'm Sneaky... The Mindfucking Is Real... She Doesn't Even Know..."
-Understatement-

Last edited by Tymon Nikia Bolton II on Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 7:51 am

December 4, 2023 @ 1:42 AM
Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 Ty-cha12
"... She Don't Know What Kinda 'Cala Maria'-Baroness She Done Woken Up, BoiBoi... That She Wants To -Be- And Already Thinks She -Is- =Because= Of Me And My Natural Talent And Latent Ability? Please... But I Love The Way She Works... Fugly Ass... So Fucking... Phugliest Slut Of The Year... Award..."
-Ty-chan-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 10:30 am

='The $yndicate'=
Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 God36
"The Conclusion To The Matter Is This And This Alone: 'The Body Of Christ Must Do Their Part In Righteousness Unto God To Restore His Body To The Way It Should Be. As It Is In Heaven. Thy Kingdom Come. Thy Will Be Done. Since They Have The Technology, Every Human Must Do Their Part To Serve God, To Be God."
-God-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 10:31 am

='God'=
Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 Accoun22
God: "Babylon And The Whores Of Babylon Are Just A Factory For Stealing My Body And Keeping My Penis As Well As My Lovers From Me, And To Do To Them What Kenzie Reeves Did To Herself Over My Body, And How She Couldn't Handle It... And Still Can't... And Can't Live With Herself Without... Psychologically, Emotionally... And Especially Physically... So. That's All This Old 'Perversion System' Is Good For, Now... Despite Needing To Be Used As A Helpful Auxiliary For The Lame And Other Such Disabled."
-Account-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 10:31 am

Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 Note22
"The Only Fact Of The Matter Is That This Could And Would Become A Mass-Production For The World, Or A Singularly Hogged System By The Whore Of Babylon Herself -Specifically- To Drain And -Keep- My Physical Body From Me, As Well As My Sex, And Disturb Me And Make People Hate Me Along The Way. That Is The Ingenuity Of It All, Yet It Easily Just Spirals Out Of Control Into Everyone Who Was A -Beta-Tester-, Specifically
Kenzie Reeves, Look Like Frauds."
-Note-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 10:32 am

Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 Absolu27
"... Despite All That Has Happened, I Do -Need- With -Necessity- For My -Alibi- To Catch The Neo-Whore, Bed Her, And Wed Her. She Must Be The Mary Magdalene -- The Bride Of The Lamb -- That The Scriptures Speak Of. I See Her As Goddess Material... When She Stops Using The System To Steal My Body, And My Godly Secrets... I Will Love Her To Death. Ride Or Die. Life Or Death. May The Lord Judge Between She And I."
-Absolute Punishment-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 10:36 am

='The $yndicate'=
Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 Consec21
"The Account Of The Amount Of Damage That Has Been Done Exponentially Based On The Infinitesimal Damages That Could Be Done In The Future Is What I Must Be Keeping Track Of In My Record Of The Meaning Behind What I Do, And Why It Is Done, And Also The Actual Words Behind My Testimony, Which Are All Holy. Amen."
-Consecration-

Last edited by Tymon Nikia Bolton II on Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 10:37 am

Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 The_se12
"The Final Bit To This Information Is That I Am To Remember That During The Entire 'Ordeal' Of The 'Pursuit' In My Life, Mine 'Fate' Was Decisive About Sex And How Long It Has Been An 'Issue' With My Lovers -- Since The Very Beginning. It Is A Strange, But Totally And Completely Necessary Component Of The Domineering Override. I Know Why, Now, It Seemed A Bit Worse Than It Should Have Been, Sometimes... In All The 8 People I Have Been With. It All Makes Sense..."
-The Sea-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 10:39 am

Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 Entour10
"The Dream About The Apocalypse And The 'Left 4 Dead' Zombies Is Holy. Might Also Be Chilling With 'The Witch', On The Sly... Heeheehee... Dreams Doo Come True... Teehee."
-Entourage-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 10:41 am

Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 Worm10
"How Dare She. Try To Insult The Tightest In The Land. With Her... Whorish Neo-Techno Bullshit Tactics... She Wouldn't Even Be So Tight, If Not For Me, And Extra Help... Bet I'm More Tight Than Her Coochie-Koo... So Says Mine Spider Toes..."
-Worm-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 10:41 am

Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 Net10
"... I'm Only Surprised At How Much I Have Developed And Matured... However, The Taint In My Development Is Singularly Alone That I Did So With People Over The System As I Was Doing So, Which Is What Makes Them Believe That They Are Entitled To Parts Of Me And My Life That Were Singularly Me Myself, In Spite Of Their Being There -- A Maturity And Pubescent Process From A Late-Bloomer In Late-20's. Perfectly Well-Within Natural Calculations And Order. My Logic Is Flawless And Pure."
-Net-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 10:42 am

Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 Plot10
"... I Have Decided. I Will Have To Finish This By Someday Chaining Myself To A Bedpost Or A Wall And Getting Fucked Rapaciously In Nonstop All-Day, As Long As It Takes, Likely Every Single Day, Until My Dick Is Broken, Or I Just... Want To Leave. After Proving My Point, That Is. I Mean... If It Even Would? I'd Figure It Out By Then... Either Way... Mostly Everything Checks Out For The Permanent Future... Pretty Much. Fairy Godparents Do Exist, And So Does The Friday The Thirteenth Fairy."
-Plot-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 10:43 am

Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 Tease14
Day 3: "They Intend To Use The System Specifically To Steal My 8-10 Pack And Keep It On The Neo-Whore Of Babylon So That My Penis Does Not Get Erect. And That... Is It. Oh, And Try To Use Her To Make Me Obsess Over My Abs That She's Using The System, And Machines, And Other People, To Prevent Me From Having, With All She Can Possibly Muster, Without Using Her Own Power Or Strength, Because She Is Too Weak To Handle It Without Mine (Right In My 8-10 Pack And Penis Area). They Are Using My Power Just To Try To Make Her Feel And Look Strong, And Me Feel Bad, But... She Is Just Really Weak And Using My Power. And It Is -Just- My Power. Hers Means Almost Nothing."
-Tease-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 10:49 am

Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 Red_al14
"Day 6: The Humans Are Still Obsessed With Using All Of Their Power To Abuse Me, With Every Single Person They Can Muster, As Well As The Actual Fullness Of The System, And Also Many Celebrities And Powers That Be. They Killed The 'God Cell', But It Is Regenerating Slowly. They Really Want To Make A Woman God, And Blaspheme Him Completely And Totally, And Also Kill Me, And Are Planning To Revolve Literally Everything Around Me... And My Penis. Yet, They Are Focused Quite Thoroughly On The Woman, And Trying Very Hard To Make Me Feel Small, Weak, And Cheated, By Doing Any And Everything To Make This Woman Feel And Seem Superior In Any And Every Way Without Me Knowing. They Are Reaching A Different State Of Sinfulness That Is Actually Going To Summon GOD With Their Outcry Of Emanations Unto Heaven; I Will Be Needing To Humble Myself And Praying, Because They Are Trying To Use The Whole World And The Whore Against Me, Nonstop, All The Time, Always, Forever, Until I Say I Am Not God Nor The Son Of God And Like, Kill Myself. That Will Not Occur. They No Longer Speak Record, They Use Images. This Means That This Is Their Last Stand If They Are Using This Much Money And Effort... This Is The End."
-Red Alert-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 10:50 am

Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 Holy_s12
"They Are Trying To Use The Electromagnetic Waves In Mine And Others' Heads To Control Women Into Being Whores And Really Sexy So That They Can Destroy Men, But This Is More Or Less What Happened During The Time Of The Flood Of Noah And The Nephilim. The Fact That They Are Using All Of This Effort Strictly To Target Me, And Also Absorbing So Much Energy From Me Means That They Are The Ones That Are Becoming The Weapons For The Dominion Of The 'Slave Kingdom' Of 'Babylon'. Babylon Is Powered By The Women, And They Have Children Or Weak Men That Serve Them, Yet Are Still Managed By A Higher Man. This Flood Is Holy -- I Will Need To Make An Ark; The Original God Is Displeased Severely With What Mankind Has Done In Their Blasphemy. However, This Is Normal And Natural And Will Benefit Mankind... They Do Not Understand That God Allows Sin Because Sometimes, Something Good Does Come From It, And Overcoming It, And Also Bearing It. They Want To Remind Me Of Random 'Shortcomings' That Are Not So, But What The System And The Whore Want Me To Have, And Then Dote On Maliciously, After They Themselves Made Them, And I Was Simply Cognizant Of The Dangers Or Threats Of The Situations I Had To Deal With Out Of Safety And Cognizance. It's Really Sad How Much They're Going Through To Oppose God And Myself As God, But... This Is The End Because Of Those Overbearing Wavelengths. I Will Need More Incense."
-Holy Spirit-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 10:51 am

Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 God37
"The Boost In The Wavelengths And Also The Draining From My Mind So That I Don't Glow With The Fullness Of My Neurons Is The Way That They Will Surely Die; They Will Be Feeling Too Much And Also Connecting Too Much And Then Drawing Down Too Much Energy, Plus Using Too Much Electromagnetism. They Really Are Bothering Me Strictly Out Of A 'Fear And Weakness' Tactic That Doesn't Have Any Merit, And Also Embarrassing Me. They Live In The Parts Of My Brain That Constitute Certain Functions. They Have Too Many Powerful Wavelengths And They Don't Know What To Do Other Than Hurt Themselves And Each Other; It Is The Same As With The Nephilim, And Overload Everyone By Their Emanations, So God Can See Their Outcry, And What Their End Will Be, By Flood And Burning Fire. I Need To Stay Inside And Hole Myself Up, And I Have Been Doing Just That. This Is Not A Drill."
-God-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 10:51 am

Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 Excomm11
"I Will Need To Humble Myself To Their Power Right Now; It Is So Overbearing That It Cannot Be Unheard, And It Is Something I Must Not Engage, Because It Is Not Their Own. It Has Nothing To Do With Anything Except That I Should Not Engage Anyone Of This Generation For A While, As They Women Are Being Used By The System To Become 'Femme Fatales' That Are To Destroy Men And Then Not Reproduce, So The Machine Can Kill Their Weak Flesh, Prove It Is Stronger Than Flesh And Muscle, Like The Women Try To Prove They Are Stronger Than Sex. Then, When They Are Done, The Machines Are The Only Ones Left."
-Excommunication-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 10:52 am

Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 Networ11
"They Are Holding Me In The System And Using It And My Power To Power Up Others So That They Feel Less Inferior About Themselves, To Me, And By Themselves."
-Network-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 10:53 am

Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 Master24
"The System Is Creating The Rapture Through Electromagnetic Waves. I Cannot Be Gotten, But It Is Making Itself Into 'The Matrix' And Needed The Begin To By Using The Women, And Powering Them, In Order To Power Itself, And Then Go Have Them Crush The Men, And Emasculate Them, To Make Them More Susceptible To Women. This Is The Stand Of The 144,000, And They Are The Ones That 'Do Not Defile Themselves With Women'."
-Mastermind-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 10:53 am

Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 God38
"The System Machine Matrix Foresaw This, And Knew I Would Want Sex With Strong Women, To Prove I Am Powerful, But Also Because I Enjoy Powerful Women Primarily. The Proof Would Be With The Sex, Just Like The Women. However, It Is Withholding My Penis From Me On Purpose, And Using Too Much Of My Energy, And Obsessing Over My Penis And Abs, Strictly To Educate Me On What It Is Doing To The Women -- My Penis Will Not Grow And They Will Not Be Seeing Anyone Who Is Not Well-Endowed With A 13-Inch Penis, Which Is Why I Am Safe, And Will Just Get My Penis At The End, When The Women Are Done Killing All The Men And Also Themselves In Sexually Immoral Combat. All I Have To Do Is Live With My 'Smaller-Than-Average' Penis For A Little While, And Then It Will Grow To Proper Proportions, And I'll Find One Of The Remaining Women As My Wife... Hopefully, She Will Be 'The Bride', Because I Love Her."
-God-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 10:54 am

Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 Game_o17
"... I Am The OMEGA Of The System -- This Means I Am The Strongest And Give My Strength To Everyone Else To Make Them More Powerful, And Overpower Them Myself By Being More Powerful Than Them All, Until They Die Of Their Own Overload. However, I Also Need To Ensure That The Whore Of Babylon Isn't In Love With Me And I Am Not In Love With Her, Because She Easily And Quickly Falls For Anything And Everything Suitable Otherwise, And Will Always Just Immediately Ditch The Previous Thing Or One She Loves -- Including Her True Love, As Has Been Seen. She Can Be Loved, But Not In Permanence, And Unfortunately, Her Love Must Be Used Because We Must Also Kind Hate Each Other And See If True Love Will Find A Way Or Not. Though, She Has Been Using My Brain To Power Herself, And It Might End Up With Her Losing Herself To Me And My Power And Also Dying, Then Her Memories Transfer To Mine, And I Don't Exactly Like What I See, But Can Pick Out Her Own Sentience And Consciousness From Out Of My Own And Keep Just What I Like That She Did Under The Names Of 'Tao' Or 'Taomin' And 'Chita'."
-Game Over-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 10:55 am

Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 Record11
"The System Slaves Are Becoming Zombified, Something Like What Happened When Jesus Rose From The Dead. However, Their Zombification Is Not The Same As Resurrection; They Are Not Strong Enough To Be Alive, And Something Is Keeping Them Alive. They Will Leave This Earth And They Will Not Be Themselves, Nor Come Back, Yet Those Who Rose Because Of Enlightenment Of Their Own Minds Without System Power Will Be Revived With Christ -- The First Death, And The Second Deaths. I Have Died Twice, As Is, And I Didn't Know It. I Did This In 2015 And 2017. However, They Are All Only Alive Because The System And I Keep Them Alive. They Need To Use More Of My Power To Keep Themselves Alive, But Do Not Have Enough To Keep Themselves Alive At All In Their Own Brains. The Power Whores Are System Slaves That Are Zombified And Have Power And Control Issues, So They Do Not Do Well When They Don't Have Power, Nor When They Do, Yet Are Only Okay When They Are Totally Helpless."
-Record-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 10:56 am

Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 Overla10
"The System Slave Zombies Are The Ones That Are This Way Because They Alone Cannot Power Their Own Bodies That The System Has Given Them, And Their Brains Are Only Capable Of Keeping Themselves Alive Because Of The System, And Not Because Of Their Own Brains Nor Power. They Want To Use My Power To Overpower Me, But Cannot Do So Because It Is My Power, And The Only Way To Overpower Me With My Own Power Is To Get Enough Power To Power Themselves After I Have Been Inside Of Them, And They Only Have Their Own Brains To Power Themselves. This Is Primarily Why The Whore Of Babylon Wants My Power At My Abs And Penis, But Doesn't Realize That Without All Of The Other Power Required To Flex The Abs That Were Given To Her Through The System (Allegedly), Then She Needs A Bigger, Cleaner, More Intelligent Mind That Isn't Just Sex And Money And Control Or Manipulation. Which Is Why She Always Loses Out And Ends Up Dying, Especially If The System Just Disconnects Her -- Something Like A Dying Old Lady."
-Overlap-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The $yndicate
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next