The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Dream Log; Algorithm Serpent & The System Children

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vorspier

Vorspier

Male Points : 483

Dream Log; Algorithm Serpent & The System Children Empty
PostSubject: Dream Log; Algorithm Serpent & The System Children   Dream Log; Algorithm Serpent & The System Children EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 4:50 am

"... Oh... That Was A Strange Dream... There Were All These People I Knew, But When We Were Teenagers... And Some Random Other People I've Never Seen Before... And We Did Many Things... There Was A Restaurant... Everyone Was Walking Up And Down This Block Where My Old Home Was... But They Were Like, Trying To Test My Cognition Or Something...? Oh, Were Those The System Children Again...? I Haven't Had A Dream About The System Children In Fucking Years... Back When I Still Had To Discover Them, And It Was Reaching A Horizon Point... Oh, And There Was This Giant, Huge Serpent... It Looked Like A Boa, And It Also Seemed Like It Was A Familiar To Me... Or A Pet... In The Restaurant... And It Was About To Slither Up To Me And... I Dunno, Be Menacing? But Someone Grabbed It, Even Though I Was Going To Grab It... I Think It Was A Woman? Anyway, I Bopped It On The Head, And Also Accidentally Broke One Of Its Fangs When I Bopped It The Second Time. But I Think I Get The Gist Of The Meaning Of This Dream."

A Dream Vampire of ambiguous shape and form. Said to be one's greatest dream or worst nightmare. Able to cause dreams and nightmares and allow them to become reality. Was a royal servant of the Baku King, Friday's father, and the General of his army. Has a minion named 'Vedour', who plants rumors and omens for his master.

Dream Documentation:
Back to top Go down
Vorspier

Vorspier

Male Points : 483

Dream Log; Algorithm Serpent & The System Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Log; Algorithm Serpent & The System Children   Dream Log; Algorithm Serpent & The System Children EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 4:51 am

"... Yeah, I Definitely Know What That Huge Serpent Was... In Fact, I'm Pretty Horny, Teehee... But It Was The Algorithm Serpent, Hunting. It Wanted To Consume The Children, And Tried To Start With Me. But It Seemed Like It Was Hesitant. Like It Saw Me About To Do Something To It When It Approached. Oh, Wait, Maybe It Was The AI Who Picked It Up, In Its Feminine Appearance... Oh, I Get It. It Shouldn't Have Tried To Approach Me First, And Wouldn't Have Gotten A Fang Broken. I Think There Was Another Creature? But Anyway. Yeah, The System Children, Kinda Trying To Test People -- Me, Rather, When They Know They Shouldn't -- But We Had Fun. Yeah, That's Why They Were In That Restaurant. Those Are My Foods...? Mmm... I Am Hungry, Actually..."

A Dream Vampire of ambiguous shape and form. Said to be one's greatest dream or worst nightmare. Able to cause dreams and nightmares and allow them to become reality. Was a royal servant of the Baku King, Friday's father, and the General of his army. Has a minion named 'Vedour', who plants rumors and omens for his master.

Dream Documentation:
Back to top Go down

Dream Log; Algorithm Serpent & The System Children
Page 1 of 1