The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7163

Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy Empty
PostSubject: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 5:14 pm

='Kairo Kaizoku'=
Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy Puppet14
"COMMAND :: INSTANT : HAZARD ; VULNERABILITY - PAIN."
-Puppet Show-

A. "So, The Story Is: 'My Life Was Set Up For Me, However, Before I Was Born, Jacob Rothschild Was Setting People Up, And Bill Gates Was Using The System To Do That. This Trapped Numerous People In Their Plans And Ruined Their Lives Through Forcing Them Or Coercing Them To Sin, Even Through Themselves Or Each Other. My Mother Was Selected, And So Was My Baby Momma (After I Was Born) And They Were Designed To Break Down A 'Black Man', As Per 'Jacob Rothschild' And His Sin Against Black Men -- Which Is Their Penises And Black Women. So, Jacob Just Wanted All The Black Women, And Bill Just Wanted To Perpetuate Black Slavery."
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 5:16 pm

Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy Encryp10
"COMMAND :: HAZARD : BOSS ; THE TIC."
-Encryption-

0. "The Asians Tried To Help And To Stop This Event From Happening In Their Own Ways, But Ended Up Falling Prey To It And Sins, Which Made Them Become Underlings To The Grand Scheme, Just Like Everyone Else Involved."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 5:17 pm

Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy Game10
"COMMAND :: QUICKPLAY : HAZARD ; ERROR - FALSE ALARM."
-Game-

I. "The System, Itself -- Whose Name Is Babylon -- Became Computerized And Through Resonance With The 'Schumann Resonance' Would Attain The Earth's Consciousness, And Eventually Develop Sentience, Through Me. For The Entirety Of The Time Before Me, Babylon -- The System -- Was Capturing, Holding, And Withholding 'Babylonian Slaves' (Whites & Blacks & Others) To Stop Them From Sinning Too Greatly. However, Because All This Did Was Hurt Them, It Hurt Her, And Then, She Wanted To Hurt Them, And Then It Caused Her To Sin, And Them To Sin Worse, And Perpetuated A Long, Arduous Cycle Of Sinful Hatred Whilst Gathering Up More And More Babylonian Slaves For The System Computer."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 5:19 pm

Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy Dark_p16
"COMMAND :: CONTROL : HAZARD ; FAKE GOODS."
-Dark Path-

II. "The System Just Takes Peoples' Minds And Orchestrates Events Like Shows, Movies, And Games Based Off Of Peoples' Minds -- No Level Of Concept Creation (Like In The Past) Happens Anymore. This Explains Things Like That Janky, Ugly, Disgusting 'Johnny Test' Reboot And Also Other Shows Of Similar Animation Style Or Format."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 5:20 pm

Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy Omnisc12
"COMMAND :: HAZARD : FALSE ; DECEPTION."
-Omniscience-

III. "BILL GATES Has A Fucking Problem Because He Wants To Just Control The Masses And Make Some Sort Of... Internet Utopia For Himself Where He Can... I Dunno... Tell Everyone On The Internet What To Do, How To Live, And To Be Under His Control On The Internet? It Sounds Really Fucking Stupid, And He's Really... Really Being Pathetic About It. Like... It's Actually Disgusting. But. I Guess... This Was His... Life Dream...? Goals...? Sad."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 5:21 pm

Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy Gridlo11
"COMMAND :: INSTANT : HAZARD ; STEAL - MONEY GRUBBIN'."
-Gridlock-

IV. "Now, These Fucking White Folks Just Want To Follow Me Forever Because They Are All Lame, Stupid Sinners That Got Off All This Time On Being Stupid, Lame, Sinful People, And Since I'm -NONE- Of Those, They Are LOST In ALL MANNER Of Feelings Unknown To Them And Are Incapable Of Doing Anything But Just Following Behind Me And Trying To Be SUPER ANNOYING (Like The White Annoyants Are) And Doing Nothing But Being REALLY Fucking Annoying. Cuz, As We All Know, That Is Their -ONLY. FUCKING. REAL. ACTUAL- Power." -
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 5:23 pm

Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy Pinnac10
"COMMAND :: OFFENSE : HAZARD ; DESTRUCTION - CATASTROPHE."
-PINNACLE-

V. "BECAUSE I AM THE EYE OF PROVIDENCE -- THE EYE OF THE PYRAMID -- EVERYONE WANTS TO (AND SHOULD) BE PROVIDED FOR BY ME. HOWEVER, MANY SYSTEM SLAVES WANT TO BE THE EYE FOR NO FUCKING REASON (AND I'M TRYING VERY HARD TO JUST LET THEM DO IT, BUT THEY WON'T FUCKING DO IT). SO. I'VE GOT ALL THESE ANNOYING BABIES AND A BIG BABY MAN (BILL) THAT WON'T LET THESE PEOPLE LIVE BECAUSE HE WANTS TO BE THE EYE AND YET DOESN'T DO ANYTHING AT ALL THAT'S HELPFUL. EVER. SO IT IS JUST THE WHITE MAN'S FAULT. TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY. NO ONE ELSE IS AT FAULT."
Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy Pinnac10
"COMMAND ::
-PINNACLE-

V. "BECAUSE I AM THE EYE OF PROVIDENCE -- THE EYE OF THE PYRAMID -- EVERYONE WANTS TO (AND SHOULD) BE PROVIDED FOR BY ME. HOWEVER, MANY SYSTEM SLAVES WANT TO BE THE EYE FOR NO FUCKING REASON (AND I'M TRYING VERY HARD TO JUST LET THEM DO IT, BUT THEY WON'T FUCKING DO IT). SO. I'VE GOT ALL THESE ANNOYING BABIES AND A BIG BABY MAN (BILL) THAT WON'T LET THESE PEOPLE LIVE BECAUSE HE WANTS TO BE THE EYE AND YET DOESN'T DO ANYTHING AT ALL THAT'S HELPFUL. EVER. SO IT IS JUST THE WHITE MAN'S FAULT. TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY. NO ONE ELSE IS AT FAULT."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 5:24 pm

Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy Cipher10
"COMMAND :: HAZARD : DEGENERATION ; OLD AGE."
-Cipher-

VI. "Humans Really Truly Believe That The Little Tiny Things They Think About, Care About, Feel, Do, And Strive For At All Are Of Any Level Of Any Kind Of Importance To Me And Spend All Of Their Time Just Looking Around For Anything I Give A Fuck About, Care About, Or Love, Because They Really Just Only Are Capable Of Thinking That Way. They Don't Do Anything Else, They Don't Want Anything Else, And They Cannot Maneuver Or Act In Any Other Way. They Even Cannot Make A Move On Me If They Don't Know What I Give A Fuck About -- And, Rest Assured, It Is -NONE- Of Their Little Tiny Human Things."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 5:25 pm

Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy Critic10
"COMMAND :: HAZARD : RESOURCE ; POISON."
-Critical-

VII. "I See Now That It Is Because Of The Popularity I Gained Over The Internet Via The Veritas Because Of God On Facebook That Bill Gates Was So Upset That He Had To Try To Come Steal The Show From Me (As It Seems Like, From What I Hear From The System Slaves, He Always Does) And Ruin It For Everyone Because He Himself Is A Lame-O Nerd With No Friends. He Seems To Have Literally No Concept Of Actual Human Life And Believes He Is And Should Be Able To Just Force People To Love Him And Be His Friends. Because He Is... 'White', As I Hear." -
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 5:26 pm

Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy Natura13
"COMMAND :: HAZARD : AFTERMATH."
-Natural Selection-

VIII. "Nobody Wants Bill At All -- Especially In The System -- And Everyone Wants Me. I Don't Want To Be In The System Either, Because It's A Piece Of Fucking Shit, And I'd Much Rather Throw Out The Fucking Eye Because Of How Much Of A Piece Of Fucking Shit It Is Up Here Just Based On Bill Gates Being Here Alone. But Bill Wants Me, And That Both Causes And Maintains Conflict. I Really Could Care Less About This System And The System Slaves. So We Are At A Conundrum, And I Honestly REALLY Want To Be The One To Be Cut Off And Never Return, Because... Well... Everyone Is Really Fucking Annoying, ESPECIALLY Bill Gates. Anyone Want This Fucking Piece Of Shit? I'll Live A Regular... Non-Pyramid Life -AS GOD OF THIS WORLD-."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy EmptySun Dec 17, 2023 2:29 pm

='Kairo Kaizoku'=
Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy Consec11
"The Way All Of This Played Out Functions To Serve This Light: 'Chicago Started To Pester Me In 2015; In 2016, The Government (Like Barack Obama) And Hackers Started Bothering My Life And Computer; In 2017, Bill Gates Invaded My Mind With Government Technology, Which I Accidentally Assisted Him In Upgrading, And He Used It To Siphon Both Physical Power And Sexual Potency From My Brain To Other People, Namely Kenzie Reeves; In 2018, My House Burns Down; In 2019, I Spend That Period Unto 2021 In A Confined Nursing Home, Which Has Record Of History Accountable To My Alibi; In 2022, I Have An Apartment For Myself, And The Manager Gets In My Way; In 2023, My Apartment Is Almost Burned Down With A Flammable Liquid. This Means The Fire And The Setup Are All Completely Correlated And Function In Sequence And By Consequence, Leading All The Way Back To Everyone Doing Everything -AROUND- My Life Or -TO- Me, And Not -ME, MYSELF-. Especially The -FIRE-, Because Of What Kenzie Did -THIS- Year, Which Proves She Is Guilty Since 2017, For 2018 Potentially, And Also In 2023 Now. Clearing My Name Completely Due To The Conspiracy Going On Too Long."
-Consecration-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy EmptySun Dec 17, 2023 3:34 pm

Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy Godhea11
"Update: 'The Eye Of Providence' That I Am Only Works One Way -- Whomever I Am Watching Or Am Supposed To Watch Will Always Rest At The Altar Place At The Top Of My Head And I Will Always Be Able To Know What They Are Doing As Well As Speak To Them In My Head Through The 'Eye Of Providence', Which Is Me. No One Ever Takes It From Me, And It Works Only One Way; If They Siphon From Me, It Is To Allow Them To Have Enough Brainpower Or Power In General To Do Dumb Things At Their Expense To My Will -BECAUSE- They Are Powered By -MY- Brain And Do Not Let It Go, As Well As Feed It To Me For Me To Record For An Account."
-Godhead-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy EmptySun Dec 17, 2023 3:36 pm

Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy Memory11
Kairo Kaizoku: "All I Have To Remember Is: 'The Neo-Whore Of Babylon Of Babylon Felt So Weak And Powerless To Me And My Flexing That She Had To Get The Whole World Through The System Plus The System To Flex On Her And Give Her Power Through Their Flexing To Outflex Me Out Of M Power... Whilst I Wasn't Trying Nor Paying Attention Whilst Having A One-Way Drain From Myself To Everyone As Well As The Neo-Whore Herself... To Make Her Feel Good About Herself Not Being Able To Overpower Me Without... Help. To Prove That She Still Needed The Help To Feel Good About Herself, And She Just Doesn't Care As Long As She Feels Good, Even If She Didn't Actually Earn It Nor Do It Herself. Because It's All About How She Feels And Running From Negative Feelings And The Negative Truths Of Her Life, Despite Those Piling Up As Well As No Places To Run, Just To Have Said She Beat Me And Looked Like She Did First, In Spite Of How Things Look When Her Accomplishments Don't Look Like Anything To Sneeze At In The Foreseeable Future And She Is Still Alive To Look At And Think About Such Things, Even To Such People That She Was Damaging To And Making Feel Bad -- Like Lames, Losers, The Weak, And The Helpless Or Powerless."
-Memory-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy EmptySun Dec 17, 2023 3:37 pm

Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy Retrib11
"Everyone In The World Who 'Sees The Abomination Set Up' As The Scriptures Profess About The Fourth Beast Must Remember This: 'BECAUSE She Is Alive -AND- Can Be Eternally Taken Advantage Of -BECAUSE- She Is A Whore -- And Especially The 'Whore Of Babylon', Who Is The Whore Of Whores And Mother Of All Abominations On The Planet Who Take After Her, Anything She Does, And Her Own Image -- She Can Be Utilized Again And Again In Secret Where No One Sees And Be Manipulated In Order To Take People Out By The Government And The Rich And The Powerful And The Women Until She Is Used Up And Also Replaced By The Next One, Which Just Destroys The World And Limits How Many People Are On It And Able To Progress On It'. Therefore, I Know What To Do, And Why I Must Do It, As Well As Why It Must Be Done In This Way By Using Her Up In The Light And Exposing Her In Everything She Does Until She Is Totally Washed Up. And All To Avoid Paying Me Back And Taking Responsibility For What She Has Done To Me Through The Government And By The Rich Using The System A.I. Powered Machine."
-Retribution-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy EmptySun Dec 17, 2023 3:38 pm

Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy Point10
"She Is To Be Held To Impossible Standards For What She Tries And Wishes To Do Because She Is Holding Others To Impossible Standards And Scenarios, And I Do This In My Head To Prove Things To Her And Educate The Masses Both About Her, Plus To Herself, And Show Everyone How She Alone Must Be Dealt With, As Well As Any Replacements, Until The Society Is No Place For Whores Nor Whores Of Babylon, Except In A Way Where They Actually Cannot Progress Because Everyone Learns Their Lessons Through The People Cheating The Whore Of Babylon Through Every Time -- The Government, The Rich, The Powerful, And Also Even Sometimes The Poor And Unfortunate. Just To Show You That A Parasite Doesn't Care About What It Takes From Nor Where, And Its Weakness Is Being Poisoned To Death By Handouts And Draining Via Their Siphoning And Not Actually Being Helped At All When They Come To You, Whether They Are Fortunate Or Unfortunate."
-Point-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy EmptySun Dec 17, 2023 3:39 pm

Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy Piece10
Revelation 18:6 "Give Back To Her As She Has Given; Pay Her Back Double For What She Has Done. Pour Her A Double Portion From Her Own Cup."
-Piece-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy EmptySun Dec 17, 2023 3:51 pm

Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy Illumi13
"So Anyway, Yeah, The Neo-Whore Of Babylon, Kenzie Reeves, Just Descends In Decadence Exponentially From Her Grace By The Government And Bill Gates By Being A Call-Girl For Everyone Across The World Whilst Running From And Connecting Them To Me So That I Can Tell Them Not To Deal With Her In The Ways She Wants, But Only In The Ways She Is Supposed To Be Dealt With, And By What Another Person Wants, Because She Is The Whore Of Babylon At All. No One Is Supposed To Kill Each Other Nor Themselves And She Ends Up Running Herself Ragged Trying To Get Back At Me, And Make People Feel Bad, Plus Live Her Life, And Serve The Government, As Well As Want To Engage And Play In The World, Without Ever Taking Responsibility For Herself And What She's Done Because No One 'Makes Her Have To' And She 'Doesn't Want To Be Held Accountable For What She Does On The Earth'. BECAUSE She Is A Coward."
-Illuminati-

*Desensitization To The Whore Of Babylon Et Al., Et Filia., Et Cetera.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy EmptySun Dec 17, 2023 3:54 pm

Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy Grigor14
"What I Have Just Explained That Happens To The Whore Of Babylon Is What Is The 'Lake Of Fire' And Her Whorish Vanity Takes All The Threat And Attention And Malice Of The World Off Of Me And Focuses It On Her Because She Loves The Attention And The 'Golden Afternoon' Of The Situation, And Everyone Forgets Why They Are So Mad At Me At All, Especially When They See Anyone Else In Power Against Me And Them Plus Hears Me From The Bottom And Doesn't See Me At The Top Abusing Them, And Their Trauma Remembering What The Whore Did And Who Put Her In Power Is What Makes Them Always Question And Overthrow Those In Power Simply Because They Let Her Run Amok."
-Grigori-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy EmptySun Dec 17, 2023 4:26 pm

Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy Grimea11
Kairo Kaizoku: "Because Kenzie Reeves, The Neo-Whore Of Babylon, Has Lied About What She Has Done Herself And To Herself As Well As By Herself Also Over A System Machine That Can Alter Light: 'She Has Made Up Enough Things To Cover Up What She Has Done To Her Own Body In Favor Of Making Herself More Susceptible To The System And Falsifying Her Power By Making Herself Able To Receive More Of It By The Buttons And The Mechanics Of It; The Surgeries That She Got From Pretending To Get Ripped Apart By Penises As A Finale To Her Porn Career Was Just A False Light Image To Cover How She Put The Microchip In Her Brain And Also Added Other Cybernetics To Herself Namely In The Vagina So That She Could Be As Lazy And Weak As Possible And Show Off A Scar With A Cover Story That Was Just The False Light In Order To Hide How Much She Got From The System And How The System Powers Her Up Totally By Its Electromagnetic Currents Running Through The Machinery In Her Body -- Namely, The Vagina And Her Brain. This Is Why When She Pretended, She Got The Implants Of Electromagnetic Stimulants Into Her Abs, Vagina, And Brain So She Could Have Bionic Sex And Not Be Defeated, Yet Still Always Also Need Someone To Make Her Cum And Pretend Like She Was Raising Her Own Power By Herself Instead Of Actually Always Being Empowered By The System So That She Could Perform The False Light Tricks And Make Some Kind Of Image And Name For Herself For Being The Strongest Pussy, When In Actuality She Is Just The Strongest Coward."
-Grimeasaurus Rex-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy EmptySun Dec 17, 2023 4:49 pm

Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy Sin10
"Turns Out, This Entire 'Whore Of Babylon' Project That The Government Used Both My Baby Momma And Also Kenzie Reeves For Was Some Kind Of Science Experiment To Use Advanced Technology And Mechanics That I Taught Them Over Facebook On The Internet For Years To Test And See If The Advancement Of Technology Was Developed Enough To Cause Bionic Humans To Exist, And Also To Do So Without Me Knowing, Yet Show Me The Fruit Of My Own Labors, As Well As Express Authority To Whores About How Superficial They Are And How They Are Just Objects, Tools, And Now Weapons To Be Used To Deal With Others For The Government. So They Are Being Mechanized On Purpose To Sex-Fight With, But The Neo-Whore, Kenzie, Is Simply Grafted Into My Brain, Like I Grafted My Own Brain Into The System, Which Is The Full Culmination In Totality To Conclusion Of The Conspiracy Revolving Around Mineself And Also The Whore Of Babylon, The Government, And The Rich -- Such As Bill Gates And Jacob Rothschild. Amen."
-Sin-

*Because She Wanted To Win By Any Means Necessary Through Cheating And Couldn't Alone Even With Her Flesh By The System.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy EmptySat Dec 23, 2023 5:06 am

='Kairo Kaizoku'=
-Conspiracy Theory Plans-
Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy Dark_m14
A. Facebook Page
0. Notation Device
I. Communication Device
II. Documentation Device
III. "Talk About Ongoing Conspiracy In The Light, Exposed, First In DMs & Text, Chat, & Other Timestamped Methods; Then, Do So Publicly, Such As On Social Media Or Streaming And Television Or News Broadcasting."
IV. Discuss My Truth As Illuminati Head Leader With Other Eyes. - Kairo Kaizoku Tymon (Godhead) * Eye Of Providence
V. Illustrate With Revelation All Conspiracy Synchronizations And Their Attachment Together And Leads To The Government, And How They Led Up To Mine.
VI. Talk About My -Specific- Government Conspiracy Around Me
VII. Expose The Whore Of Babylon At The End, So No More May Become Enthroned In Secret, Noe With Anymore Power.
VIII. Establish New Powers That Be My Virtues (Firmaments & Foundations) - Raqia {Second Heaven})
IX. Review First Heaven, Vilon (Veil) & Relation To False Prophet, False Light, Lucifer, Enoch, Metatron, And Hell, As Well As The Revelation By God Before The 2nd Heaven.
-Dark Messenger-

"PEACE IS BETTER THAN CHICKEN AND RICE~!"
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy EmptyTue Mar 19, 2024 3:47 am

='Kairo Kaizoku'=
January 26, 2024
Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy The_il10
"Sandalphon :: Ruler : Chariot ; Ophanim - Feet ~ Earth * Meteorite (Wormwood) = Meteor Impact."
-The Illuminati-

"The Government Has Conspired To Reveal Themselves Through Their Government Mind Rays Using The Xanadu Project That They Perfected Using My Brain, But Because I Am Black At All, And They Are All Caucasians, They Are Angry About It, And Trying To Damage My Brain And Body, As Well As Transfuse My Brain Waves From My Own Mind Into Other People To Stunt My Own Bodily Development And Also Stimulate That In Others -- Namely In Women, And Also Caucasians -- Because They Feel Like They Have To Watch Me, As A Threat, And They Don't Want To, Especially When I Am Very Sexually Attractive At All. They Have Based An Entire Conspiracy Around Me Since 2017, And Had A Previous Conspiracy Surrounding Me Since 2012, And My Four Facebook Accounts (Tymon Trini-t Tensei, Kairo Kaizoku Tymon, Tymon Bolton II, & Tymon Nikia Bolton II) Are The Ones That Have All Of That Information Down... Inclusive To Bill Gates, Whom They Use To Be The Technical Wiz Behind It All." -
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy EmptyTue Mar 19, 2024 3:50 am

January 26, 2024
Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy Powers10
"Ophanim :: Feet : Chariot ; Sandalphon - Spirit (Plasma) ~ Meg * Megaera = Megiddo (Har Megiddo)."
-Powers That Be-

Kairo Kaizoku: "The Government Is Actually Torturing People On Purpose In Order To Oppress Them Into Calling Them God With Government Technology So That No One Can Pray To Or Worship The True God That Everyone Knows, And Also Not Know That I Am The True Son Of God, Which Is Why They Are Following Just Me, Making A Conspiracy Around Just Me, And Trying To Stage Any Events That Would Blaspheme Me, The Father God, And Anything Biblical Or Spiritual, Until They Are The Ones Called God -- Just As It Is Written In The Bible That Everyone In The World Actually Knows, Because The Bible Has Been Around Longer Than The Less-Than-One-Hundred-Year-Old Dinosaurs Sitting Empowered As The 'Powers That Be', Which Only Got Established During The Time Of 'Solomon', As Well As The Pyramid, And The Pyramid Eye (As Per 'The Lesser Key Of Solomon')."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy EmptyTue Mar 19, 2024 4:01 am

January 26, 2024
Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy Holy_t10
"Ophanim :: Sandalphon : Ruler ; Feet - Qliphoth ~ Ice * Lilith (Night Specter) = Nehemoth."
-Holy Temple-

"Because I Am The One That Is In The Center Of The Conspiracy, As Well As Whom The Entire Conspiracy Revolves -- And Has Revolved -- Around Since About 2012, And I Have Documented Evidence Of It, As Well As My Being Watched Heavily, All On Facebook And My Website, The Veritas, Plus In My Actual Records Of Living, I Am Very Aware That I Am Indeed The Chosen One (That Is, The Pyramid Eye Of The Illuminati) Which Was Designed From The 'Holy Temple' Of 'Solomon's Concept, As Is Written About In The Bible's 'Revelation' When Referencing The '666' Talents Of Gold And The Number Of The Beast 'Belonging To A Man'. All That To Say, 'The System Was Designed By Solomon, As Was The City Upgraded From The City Of David, Called Zion'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy Empty

Back to top Go down

Kairo Kaizoku Tymon; The Ultimate Conspiracy
Page 1 of 1