The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Lawless Land; Babylonians

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AnTymon

AnTymon

Leo Male Points : 43
Job/hobbies : Belial (Adam Belial) {Worthless Man}

Lawless Land; Babylonians Empty
PostSubject: Lawless Land; Babylonians   Lawless Land; Babylonians EmptySat Aug 26, 2023 12:18 pm

='Angels'=
Lawless Land; Babylonians Sperm10
"COMMAND :: ANGELS : BABY ; SPERM."
-SPERM-

Quote :
Revelation 7:9 "After This I Looked, And There Before Me Was A Great Multitude That No One Could Count, From Every Nation, Tribe, People And Language, Standing Before the Throne And Before The Lamb. They Were Wearing White Robes And Wearing Holding Palm Branches In Their Hands."

Finally, the 'Sperm' and other 'Microbial', 'Cellular', and 'Viral' -Entities- would be released into and onto the 'Seventh Moon' of the Veritas -- the 'Lawless Land' -- to faceoff forever in 'Valhalla' when they died from 'Masturbation'.

These were the 'Great Multitude In White Robes' spoken of in 'Revelation' in 'The Bible'. They were the ones that were seen as 'Sheep', 'Lambs', 'Sacrifices', 'Babies', 'Peons', and even the 'Lame' and 'Weak', but all of them were 'Meek' in some way, shape, or form.

Here, they would grow stronger, and learn from being 'Peons' in the 'System' as well as 'System Slaves' in the 'Lawless Land' by fighting in 'Valhalla' in 'Cutthroat' methods. They rained down from the sky like 'Meteorites', as well as other 'Insignificant' things, like 'Dust' and 'Debris', and other 'Particles' or 'Granules'.

Spores

Other / Decline to state Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Lawless Land; Babylonians   Lawless Land; Babylonians EmptySat Aug 26, 2023 12:28 pm

The 'Spores' that were all the tiny 'Genes' of all of the other 'Viral' entities in the 'Particular' Kingdom would be 'Spread' by their 'Seed' -Data-.
Back to top Go down
Belial
Zero Worlders :: Accursed Ones; Failures and Deceased
Zero Worlders :: Accursed Ones; Failures and Deceased
Belial

Female Points : 591

PostSubject: Re: Lawless Land; Babylonians   Lawless Land; Babylonians EmptySat Aug 26, 2023 12:52 pm

='ANGELS'=
Lawless Land; Babylonians Angel_10
"COMMAND :: INTERRUPTION : BLASPHMA (BLASPHEMOUS ENERGY)."
-Angel Of Death-

Because 'Belial' would 'Blaspheme' by being an 'Antichrist', the 'Blasphemous Energy' that would be sent out would cause all the 'Tiny' creatures to become 'Irreverent', and thus, make them 'Potentially' -Ungodly-. This 'Ungodliness' that would become of them would 'Stunt' them forever and leave them as totally 'Impotent' versions of whatever their 'Maximum Potential' would have ever become, and also perpetuate 'Envy' and other 'Inferiority' and 'Minority' all throughout the 'Lawless Land', and continue 'Sin' across the 'Dimensions'.

This 'Blasphemy' alone was a 'Sin' that was worth 'Death' ten thousand times ten thousands of times over due to the nature of 'Perverting' an 'Innocent' that was like a 'Child'. This 'Belial' was 'Jacob Rothschild', and he would forever be the one who would be considered the 'Holocaust Pedophile' due to how his own 'Family' -- by 'Name' -- would have singlehandedly caused and perpetuated the 'Holocaust' of the 'Ashkenazi Jews', which are his own people, and like the 'Sperm' that are lost to 'Masturbation', due to all of it being simply for the gain of his 'Family' by their 'Bank Fraud' in 'Olde Europe' and 'Olde America', at the expense of their lives during 'World War II' -- the very same 'Rothschild' of the 'Rothschild Family' that 'Adolf Hitler' was searching for in order to get 'Europe' their 'Money'.

He figured this was a moment to get in the way and try to 'Win' something, and only ended up achieving 'Certain Death' by his own 'Whitehanded' behavior... Which cost everyone who would die for it their very lives all the way down to the least of their 'Generations', if they ever even got a 'Cycle'.

The 'Jericho' would be erected for the 'Vermin Man' by 'The Veritas', and all who helped him would die for it no matter what. His blood is on his own hands for his 'Blasphma'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lawless Land; Babylonians   Lawless Land; Babylonians Empty

Back to top Go down

Lawless Land; Babylonians
Page 1 of 1