The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

The Veritas War; Lawless Land

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

The Veritas War; Lawless Land Empty
PostSubject: The Veritas War; Lawless Land   The Veritas War; Lawless Land EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 5:27 pm

A warpspeed gleam of light hit the Seventh Moon ground hard, leaving a spiraling gaping hole in the clouds of the Reversal Plains. The impact shook the entire moon, and alerted everything alive of the return of the Tyranophant, God of the Veritas -- including the Lawless Land.

"Son Of A BITCH," the Tyranophant groaned, "I Do NOT Feel Like Fighting Scrubs And Peons All Damn Day In Like, All My Forms." He rolled his eyes and sighed heavily. "But I Guess I Should Do Something If They're Trying To Revolt Some More. Might As Well See What They've Come Up With This Time." The Valparaiso Denizens were pretty much always trying to find a way into or to overthrow the Veritas, and they had some pretty clever little schemes in their day.

However.

"NO ONE CAN BE GOD EXCEPT ME!!! BYAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!"
Back to top Go down
Valparaiso Denizens
Lawless
Valparaiso Denizens

Job/hobbies : Whatever

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas War; Lawless Land   The Veritas War; Lawless Land EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 5:28 pm

Some Valparaiso Denizens show up.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas War; Lawless Land   The Veritas War; Lawless Land EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 7:13 pm

"Sup Dawgs," said the Tyranophant in a singsonging fashion, "You Lost Or Somethin?"
Back to top Go down
Valparaiso Denizens
Lawless
Valparaiso Denizens

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas War; Lawless Land   The Veritas War; Lawless Land EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 7:24 pm

"Nah, Son. We know who you are, and we're homies." These particular Valparaiso Denizens seemed a little more grisly than the last time they were seen by the Tyranophant when he opened up 'Tymonland' right on the Lawless Land grounds after first establishing a hotel service. "We do what you say, dawg, and it's because we know that you can kick our asses. Nah mean?"

There were, of course, Valparaiso Denizens that were fighting against the Tensei, as they knew about the revolt to be greater than the Tensei. They showed up afterward.

"OH, IT'S 'THE TYRANOPHANT', IS IT?" a larger one said in an obnoxiously loud and aggressive fashion, "Well, guess who boutta be the new Tyranophant up in this hoe, eh?" He smirked big and wide, flexing a little as he stood before the clearly shorter and less bulky Tyranophant that was allegedly 'God' of the 'Lawless Land.'

This Valparaiso Denizen was going to change that.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas War; Lawless Land   The Veritas War; Lawless Land EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 7:38 pm

"Fuck Shit Up!!!"

A radical distortion in the spatiotemporal superposition of the target suddenly becomes a break in the faultline of reality, shattering it to bits with an explosion.

"Shit Fucked Up."

The Tyranophant looked around. "Anyone Else Wanna Fuck With Me, Eh?"

The Tyranophant looked around. "KING WRECKS!!!"

Ty's Presence unleashed a sliver of its power and becomes a monstrous tyrannosaurus of pure Will, which glared down the remainder of the Valparaiso Denizens. It had wings like that of a dragon, but the body of a tyrannosaurus.

This was only Ty's Presence, and nothing more. Just his being PRESENT unleashed power from himself that shaped itself to his Will.

"Anyone?"
Back to top Go down
Valparaiso Denizens
Lawless
Valparaiso Denizens

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas War; Lawless Land   The Veritas War; Lawless Land EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 7:42 pm

The large man whose reality was literally blown to bits by the Tyranophant was disposed of and seen no more. There was not a trace left of him.

There were, however, other challengers.

"We don't wanna DIE," they concluded ultimately, wishing to see better days in the Veritas, "But we also kinda wanna be GODS, too." They almost seemed cheeky in their approach. "So let's duke it out, Tyranophant, in a tournament!"
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas War; Lawless Land   The Veritas War; Lawless Land EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 7:43 pm

"Fuck THAT Shit," he said.

"Fuck Shit Up."

A radical distortion in the spatiotemporal superposition of the target suddenly becomes a break in the faultline of reality, shattering it to bits with an explosion.

"Next?"
Back to top Go down
Valparaiso Denizens
Lawless
Valparaiso Denizens

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas War; Lawless Land   The Veritas War; Lawless Land EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 7:47 pm

"Just do SOMETHING against him!!" someone said, calling forth their powers, "I can't STAND that he's just blowing people up and we're not even able to hit him!"

It was more appalling that he had a technique called 'Fuck Shit Up' and it was actually that complex.

"Take this!" the Valparaiso Denizen shouted, shooting a powerful beam out from the hands that took up a large area.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas War; Lawless Land   The Veritas War; Lawless Land EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 7:51 pm

"KING WRECKS!" The Tyranophant bade again, sending his Presence shaped like the draconic tyrannosaurus out to combat the beam. It opened its mouth wide, caught the energy in its mouth and condensed all of it into a ball, sucking some out of the Valparaiso Denizen as it was withdrawn.

It crushed all of that condensed energy with its jaws alone.

"Now." The Tyranophant calmed down enough to talk. "Do You STILL Want To Fight?"
Back to top Go down
Valparaiso Denizens
Lawless
Valparaiso Denizens

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas War; Lawless Land   The Veritas War; Lawless Land EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 8:01 pm

Devastated and drained, the Valparaiso Denizen that fired the beam would become tired. His Manna was depleted.

The other Valparaiso Denizens looked around, searching for someone who thought they were strong enough to take on the Tyranophant knowing he could just blow them out of reality with a flick of the wrist.

There were none.

Still, someone had to try.

"I'll go," a young man with a strangely elegant flare called out from the crowd of people. He looked much more capable than the others, for some reason, but was always known as someone who was quite reserved among the Valparaiso Denizens. He never really got into anything rough with anyone, like some other Valparaiso Denizens did. "I think that if I can make him tired or weak, you all can finish him off," he declared, powering up as he did so. He waved his hand and a cutting force shot from it that was too fast for the eye to see, aimed right for the Tyranophant's throat.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas War; Lawless Land   The Veritas War; Lawless Land EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 8:11 pm

Ty-kun scoffed. "Tremble."

A mighty force that causes particles within its influence to vibrate at a high speed occurred and threw off the aim of the jugular shot by causing the hand and the space around it as well as the earth under it to tremble a bit.

"Doesn't Take Much To Dodge A Hit," Ty-kun said with a country, western accent, "But It Does Take Skill To Hit A Target."

Suddenly the eyes of the Tyranophant turned feral and he lunged forward, King Wrecks also doing so in a similar fashion. The enormous tyrannosaurus dragon lashed its jaws out at a high speed, ready to crunch the opponent whilst they recovered from the tremor. The jaws of this monstrosity could easily take down, 10 or 20 thousand of them in one swipe, as it was massive.
Back to top Go down
Valparaiso Denizens
Lawless
Valparaiso Denizens

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas War; Lawless Land   The Veritas War; Lawless Land EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 8:28 pm

The maw of this beast would be met with the raw power of a pressurized force that emanated from the now flying Valparaiso Denizen. It saved the city and the Valparaiso Denizens from being crushed.

Just then, some of the other Valparaiso Denizens began to learn from the Tyranophant how to use his powers their own way to the extent of themselves.

A large, amorphous bear overshadowed one of the Valparaiso Denizens, whilst an eagle overshadowed another. They were doing as he did and causing their Presences to become something tangible.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas War; Lawless Land   The Veritas War; Lawless Land EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 8:40 pm

"Fuck THAT," Ty-kun said, "Shark GOD!!!"

The Tyranophant's Presence took on a different form instantaneously besides the first form that was the tyrannosaurus rex dragon, and it liquefied the area where it was about to appear. It was an enormous megalodon shark with a maw that was open, careening past the Seventh Moon and taking a large scoop of a chunk out of it as it grazed over the land, crunching down on several Valparaiso Denizens.
Back to top Go down
Valparaiso Denizens
Lawless
Valparaiso Denizens

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas War; Lawless Land   The Veritas War; Lawless Land EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 8:51 pm

A lot of people were defeated.

But the Valparaiso Denizen with the amorphous bear surrounding him would shift his presence to become a barrier, as not to be crushed. The one with the eagle did the same thing. The flying Valparaiso Denizen would once again release a powerful force that should pry the mouth of the beast open.

He simultaneously made use of his dead comrades and sucked in their souls, growing in Spiritual Energy. This gave him more strength and determination to use his powers to defeat the Tyranophant, even though things already looked grim. "We must work together using the power of our combined forces to overwhelm his Presence. Then, we can storm him!" The three survivors teamed up and combined their powers into some sort of powerful force that burst out of the artificially created shark.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas War; Lawless Land   The Veritas War; Lawless Land EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 9:13 pm

Despite the efforts of the mighty copy of what the Tyranophant was doing, Shark GOD was also a self-transformation technique -- since he, himself, was the Shark God.

Dashing through the air like a warpspeed jet, he slashed through the Presence of his targets with a quick dice of his fin blade on his body. "Shark Boss..." the Shark God bade as he created a pool of water beside his foes like a portal and had it shoot forward in the shape of a shark mouth, clamping down on the exposed Valparaiso Denizens and chewing on them like a chew toy.

"Is That All You Have To Offer?"
Back to top Go down
Valparaiso Denizens
Lawless
Valparaiso Denizens

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas War; Lawless Land   The Veritas War; Lawless Land EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 9:30 pm

Before anything else got out of hand, a very sharply dressed figure with a fine hat and clothing appeared from the City of Valhalla. "Now, wait a minute, son..." He chuckled a bit, "I'm here to buy you out. Ten googolplex." That word alone would get anyone jumping. "I just so happen to be a wealthy man who is interested in your property. I can afford that price for this land. I want all of it, the title and the entire Veritas."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas War; Lawless Land   The Veritas War; Lawless Land EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 8:49 am

The Tyranophant knew that all this guy was going to do was turn the Veritas into something that it wasn't and not utilize its fullest potential. The price was okay, but not the heart.

"Unless That's Startup Money, That's No Dice, Friend," said the Tyranophant. "You'll Just Use The Veritas For Something That It Shouldn't Be Used For And Turn Everything Into A Lifeless, Soulless Shell Of What It Used To Be." The Tyranophant was very familiar with Greed and those who possessed money. "Besides, You Can't Buy My Title, Guy," the Tyranophant attested firmly, "You Can Only BE It."

That was the Tyranophant's final answer.

"Besides, With That Kind Of Money, You Could Go Buy Another Universe. Seems Like About The Right Price For An Entire Universe. For A Dimension, Though, You're Aiming WAY Too Low." The entire DIMENSION was worth more than ten googolplex dollars.

"So, Let Me Ask You," The Tyranophant finally said, slipping a hand into his pocket, "What Do You Want To Do Now? Fight Me And Have Me Kill You, Or Take Your Money To A Different Dimension?" If the Veritas was worth so much, though, the guy might actually settle for residence there. He could buy a nice house anywhere he wanted and even start his own business. As long as he didn't try to renovate anything.
Back to top Go down
Valparaiso Denizens
Lawless
Valparaiso Denizens

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas War; Lawless Land   The Veritas War; Lawless Land EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 1:10 pm

The man, flabbergasted at the fact that the Tyranophant did not take the money despite being approached by a prestigious figure who could buy other universes with his money.

"Then," the man said curiously, itching to invest, "What if I hire someone that is stronger than you are?"

He raised his thick brow upward at the notion, as if he knew someone and was just waiting for the Tyranophant's reconsideration. "I've been to plenty universes and I only pay good money for the extra special ones," the finely dressed man said, "So I'd suggest you take my offer before I DO Hire someone that is stronger than you are."

Yessir, there was going to be a new Tyranophant in town, and it was going to be this big-timer here.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas War; Lawless Land   The Veritas War; Lawless Land EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 1:21 pm

The Tyranophant scoffed. "What Makes You Think I Would Wait For You To Do That?" As it stood, the Tyranophant could easily 'Fuck Shit Up' again and cause this wealthy man to lose his fortune.

Even so, the Tyranophant was itching to let off some steam. "Alright, I'll Fight Him," he said, smirking sinisterly. "But If I Win, You Give Me That Startup Money." The Tyranophant extended his hand for a binding, consecrating handshake.
Back to top Go down
Valparaiso Denizens
Lawless
Valparaiso Denizens

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas War; Lawless Land   The Veritas War; Lawless Land EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 1:46 pm

The wealthy man shook the Tyranophant's hand and said, "Done!"

Immediately afterward, he would contact someone from his communication device and say, "That ten googolplex is yours," rather ominously before hanging up the device.

Before too long, a gleaming man appeared from a warp. He was dressed in a superhero costume marked with a P.

"I am Powermad," he said, "And harness every superpower there is. I seek power over everything."

Powermad immediately used 'Invincibility' to become impervious to everything right off the bat. Then he used his Reality Warping powers to distort reality around the Tyranophant until it bled into him, forcing him under the subjugation of whatever Powermad wished due to control over reality around the Tyranophant and it being attached to him through the bleeding into him. He was going to trap the Tyranophant in a realm that only he controlled and hold the Tyranophant captive.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas War; Lawless Land   The Veritas War; Lawless Land EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 3:46 pm

"Absolute Final Wonderland!" The Tyranophant commanded as he tore into reality around himself with his Presence and sealed him in a protective barrier of Reality -- his own. This negated the effects of the Reality Warping and gave the Tyranophant dominance over a set area of Reality that was around him.

Now, this being the Lawless Land, Tymon the Tyranophant had the meta on his side and knew that his opponent made himself invincible. This made him wonder how he was going to strip that down off of his opponent so that he could actually do damage.

"Anti," he called out, which became 'Non-Energy' all throughout the power source that caused 'Invincibility' in Powermad. The 'Non-Energy' would be equal to the amount of energy it took to be invincible. Non-Energy was the absence of energy something similar to antimatter, but instead is literally harnessing no energy at all.

"Anti-Invincibility," the Tyranophant bellowed, the Non-Energy counteracting all of the Energy that was causing 'Invincibility'.

"Now Then, Time To Wail On Ya," the Tyranophant said, cracking his knuckles. He expanded his 'Absolute Final Wonderland' to consume the Reality that they were in, making the Lawless Land bound by the Law of the Tyranophant simply from it being his reality they were in, alone.

"I THOUGHT I ALREADY TOLD YOU, I AM GOD!!!!"

At that moment, the Tyranophant disappeared and became an enormous apparition of an upper torso of himself towering over Powermad and ready to use a technique that would render him powerless instantaneously; "Antithesis!"

When using 'Antithesis,' all forces and powers become the opposite of any force that goes against the user's own. It becomes and creates the opposite force of that which it faces, nullifying it out or destroying it completely on a Conceptual or Meta level.

It could counteract virtually any type of Energy, Force or Power that existed. It could learn and adapt just as easily to any type or form of such things, ensuring the nullification process.

Now, Powermad was not only not invincible anymore, he was also powerless -- literally.

"Looks Like All Your Powers Are Gone, Buddy. Better Skeedaddle On Home With The Bamillionaire Over There Before I Really Make You Feel Bad."

The Tyranophant's eyes gleamed.
Back to top Go down
Valparaiso Denizens
Lawless
Valparaiso Denizens

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas War; Lawless Land   The Veritas War; Lawless Land EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 3:53 pm

Powerless, Powermad was ashamed of his crippling loss at the very beginning of the battle.

"How strong..." Powermad started to say, trailing off as he fell to his knees, "... How strong are you REALLY?"

By this time, the rich man was turning to the Tyranophant's side, joining the other remaining Valparaiso Denizens that were still alive. After that display, he was not going to go against the Tyranophant, but in fact, would help him out.

An advocate of the Tyranophant -- who was one of the Valparaiso Denizens from earlier -- came to the aid of his Godfather and took care of recruiting the very rich man.

Powermad simply cried.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas War; Lawless Land   The Veritas War; Lawless Land EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 4:01 pm

"Hell, Even I Don't Know How Strong I Am," the Tyranophant admitted. "But I Do Know That I Want To Find Out, Just Like Anyone Else." He looked up into the stars, his eyes twinkling.

Finally, he understood that determination everyone had against him, and couldn't wait to actually utilize his own to find out the true extent of his limits.

"Well, I Guess That Mean That The War Is Over." The Lawless Land was secure. The Tyranophant no longer had to worry about any skirmishes with the Tensei that were in Valparaiso nor his own life being threatened because of being a Tensei. "The Lawless Land Is Clear." The 'Absolute Final Wonderland' bubble shattered and released the area, the Tyranophant appearing in his humanoid form upon the surface of the Seventh Moon, in the midst of the Central City of Valparaiso; Valhalla, City of Ruin.

"I S'pose That's It."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas War; Lawless Land   The Veritas War; Lawless Land Empty

Back to top Go down

The Veritas War; Lawless Land
Page 1 of 1