The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Pygmy; Infinitesimal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
The Veritas

Horse
Scorpio Female Points : 1228

Pygmy; Infinitesimal Empty
PostSubject: Pygmy; Infinitesimal   Pygmy; Infinitesimal EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 9:42 am

Legendary Form; Infinitesimal

Genus
Pygmy

Species
Concept

Subspecies
Infinitesimal

General Info (Genus)

Ecosystem (Environmental)
Undefined

Influence

Area Effect
Atomic

Effect
Energy

Side-Effect
Reaction

Nature

History (Past)
These Legendary beings are said to be myths due to their nigh impossibility to be detected, especially by any normal means. So few know of their existence that they cannot be comprehended. These beings are known to be able to enter into any realm and control any element on an atomic level, and even lesser than that. Therefore, many unknown occurrences happening in the universes caused by them are undocumented, but it is said that someone somewhere keeps tracks of them.

Habitation (Present)
Undefined

Purpose (Future)
Universal Balance

Specific Info (Species)

Species Info
As these beings are so difficult to keep track of even in the most advanced civilizations, so few documents of their existence exist that no one can learn about them unless by hearsay or personal experience. They are capable of altering any atomic structure at will, making them one of the most deadly or valuable beings to exist. Their power is said to rival or even exceed a Djinn's, but there are limits to what they can do, even if they can do what Djinni cannot.

Characteristics

Elements
Atomic

Affinity
Elemental (Conceptual)

Type
Undefined

Class
Infinitesimal

Abilities (Arts)

Natural/Discipline
Atomic Reaction

Style/Technique
Periodic Shift - Alters the Element of an atom.

Art/Signature
Elemental Composition - The ability to create any Periodic Element known and unknown with the natural atoms.

Specialty
Atomic

Shape
Mini

Form
Micro

Threat Level
Deadly

Personality

Dislikes
Unknown

Sociability
Undefined

Customization
Element

Additional

Combat Specialty
Atomic

Equipment
None

Accessories
None

Grade (Rank) List
Legendary

Additional Info

Attributes

Weakness
Void; Null

Resistance (Strength)
Reality; Non-Elemental

Immunities
Cosmic; Elements; Status Ailment

Extraneous And Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous Items
Cosmic Chrysm

Extra Items
Chrysm

Spoils

Soul
Atomic Soul (1,000,000+)

Item Dropped
Prysm

Evolution Chart

Previous Form
None

Form
Legendary; Infinitesimal

Evolutionary Form
None

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma and is an Archsage Shaman. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'; Voodoo & Shamanism are 'Spiritual Energy'. She inherited the Eight Arms Of Tabrith from her father, Overlord Tensei, and uses them as the branches of the World Tree in the image of his Tree Of Life. Her animal familiars and pets are all Amphibians and Reptiles.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down

Pygmy; Infinitesimal
Page 1 of 1