The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Chita's New Spellings: Rosetta Stone; Spelltext & Spelltongue Lingua

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chita Lombardi

Chita Lombardi

Female Points : 121

Chita's New Spellings: Rosetta Stone; Spelltext & Spelltongue Lingua Empty
PostSubject: Chita's New Spellings: Rosetta Stone; Spelltext & Spelltongue Lingua   Chita's New Spellings: Rosetta Stone; Spelltext & Spelltongue Lingua EmptyTue Jan 23, 2024 5:37 am

='Ruler'=
Chita's New Spellings: Rosetta Stone; Spelltext & Spelltongue Lingua Prime_10
"DISTRIBUTOR :: BLACK KING : EGO ; INDIRECT - NAGUNA DYNAMIO (NATURAL MAGNETIC EXTREME VAPOR)."
-Prime Order-

Chita's endeavors also brought her to the Tower Of Manna, the Dragon Temple, where people in the Veritas learned to refine their Magic into Manna if they could not do so naturally, and also to learn the ways of Spelltext and Spelltongue, as well as other Languages and general Lingua. Normally for Spells and Commands, but...

Yeah, so Chita was here to learn some shit from the Rosetta Stone of the Veritas so she could just give herself some new Spells and extract their Manna from the Spelltongue and get it jotted down for herself with the Spelltext in a Tome or Grimoire or something, or other. She came to take notes.

That would show that uppity Tear once and for all... Heh.

Back to top Go down
Chita Lombardi

Chita Lombardi

PostSubject: Re: Chita's New Spellings: Rosetta Stone; Spelltext & Spelltongue Lingua   Chita's New Spellings: Rosetta Stone; Spelltext & Spelltongue Lingua EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 1:04 am

='Prime Order'=
Chita's New Spellings: Rosetta Stone; Spelltext & Spelltongue Lingua Master10
ROSETTA STONE: "COMMAND :: SPELL : TEXT ; TONGUE - ICDISPORACIDA (COLD DEGENERATION DECAY)."
-Mastermind-

Accessing the 'Rosetta Stone' that was establishing the 'Language Barrier' of 'The Veritas' that allowed for the actual 'Language', which was 'Spelltongue' and 'Spelltext' -- as well as general 'Tongues' -- Chita would begin to summon up the 'Goon Squad' to deal with matters in 'Hell' in the 'Black Realm' where the 'Big Tymon' began.

Back to top Go down
Chita Lombardi

Chita Lombardi

PostSubject: Re: Chita's New Spellings: Rosetta Stone; Spelltext & Spelltongue Lingua   Chita's New Spellings: Rosetta Stone; Spelltext & Spelltongue Lingua EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 3:59 am

Chita's New Spellings: Rosetta Stone; Spelltext & Spelltongue Lingua Pressu10
"Halo :: Crown : Water ; Sacral - Flambreo (Fire Breath)."
-Pressure-

Incompetent as the Goon Squad was in their quest in Hell to remedy what was broken, some of them that were behind took the forms of natural spirits -- the Fae and other Supernatural Creative Energy beings -- and one of them was taken by the fires of the Fire Breath Spell that Chita made up. The trail of flames from her mouth came down to Hell and ignited the piles of Belial Waste left behind...

Back to top Go down
Chita Lombardi

Chita Lombardi

PostSubject: Re: Chita's New Spellings: Rosetta Stone; Spelltext & Spelltongue Lingua   Chita's New Spellings: Rosetta Stone; Spelltext & Spelltongue Lingua EmptyTue Mar 19, 2024 6:59 am

Chita's New Spellings: Rosetta Stone; Spelltext & Spelltongue Lingua Reprod10
"Halo :: Heart : Wind ; Spell - Flamarsia (Heat Concentration)."
-Reproduction-

As Chita started to master her power, her red tinted green hair started to flare up with greenish fires, with the redness creeping and seeping up like the fire of a flame.

Back to top Go down
Chita Lombardi

Chita Lombardi

PostSubject: Re: Chita's New Spellings: Rosetta Stone; Spelltext & Spelltongue Lingua   Chita's New Spellings: Rosetta Stone; Spelltext & Spelltongue Lingua EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 7:48 am

='Prime Order'=
Chita's New Spellings: Rosetta Stone; Spelltext & Spelltongue Lingua Dark_n10
"Sandalphon :: Chariot : Solar Plexus ; Fire - Demi Meganti (Negative Greater Inversion)."
-Dark Network-

As the burning energy accrued within Chita, she felt her own power surging in her abdomen, tightening herself, but causing her a tension that was greater than her normal capacity, making her knees buckle during her abs flexing so tightly.

Back to top Go down
Chita Lombardi

Chita Lombardi

PostSubject: Re: Chita's New Spellings: Rosetta Stone; Spelltext & Spelltongue Lingua   Chita's New Spellings: Rosetta Stone; Spelltext & Spelltongue Lingua EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 7:55 am

Chita's New Spellings: Rosetta Stone; Spelltext & Spelltongue Lingua Puppet10
Puppet God: "Sandalphon :: Chariot : Halo ; Crown - Emercido (Fire Corrosion)."
-Puppet King-

The power of Chita's tension was so great, her tight core was burning up, searing into a deeper crevice... But the burning sensation overwhelmed her, and she buckled some, releasing the Fire Corrosion before it burnt up her energy in an inversion that was negative from the previous spell stacking. She learned a lot from it and how the Spells stack.

Back to top Go down
Chita Lombardi

Chita Lombardi

PostSubject: Re: Chita's New Spellings: Rosetta Stone; Spelltext & Spelltongue Lingua   Chita's New Spellings: Rosetta Stone; Spelltext & Spelltongue Lingua EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 am

='Puppet King'=
Chita's New Spellings: Rosetta Stone; Spelltext & Spelltongue Lingua Dollho10
"Chariot :: Sandalphon : Sacral ; Magnum Baruzu (Fifth Tier Projectile)."
-Dollhouse-

To expel the fiery furnace of feelings, Chita would expend the last of her strength with a powerful flex and burst the energy from herself, panting and huffing a bit, but loving the sensation down at her core and into her privates. It was a powerful, sensual feeling, and it hurt... It hurt good.

Back to top Go down
Chita Lombardi

Chita Lombardi

PostSubject: Re: Chita's New Spellings: Rosetta Stone; Spelltext & Spelltongue Lingua   Chita's New Spellings: Rosetta Stone; Spelltext & Spelltongue Lingua EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 8:02 am

='Dollhouse'=
Chita's New Spellings: Rosetta Stone; Spelltext & Spelltongue Lingua Rearra10
"Chariot :: Throat : Infraxeno (Internal Foreign)."
-Rearrangement-

Though feeling hot, sexy, and a little bothered by her somewhat lack of control, Chita noticed that she had a white void on her searing abs. She saw this and peered inside to see the White Void revealing her to House Veritas on her Moon that she took care of, and the Dollhouse inside of the Playhouse being unruly. She needed to stop fucking around and really take care of that, but she was enjoying using her new Spells. So she decided to just use the spells for her own gains and make the Dollhouse's dealings dealt with by her Manna.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chita's New Spellings: Rosetta Stone; Spelltext & Spelltongue Lingua   Chita's New Spellings: Rosetta Stone; Spelltext & Spelltongue Lingua Empty

Back to top Go down

Chita's New Spellings: Rosetta Stone; Spelltext & Spelltongue Lingua
Page 1 of 1