The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Dollhouse

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mechanica
Servicemen Infinity Series :: Tabitha's Variable Veritas Service System
Servicemen Infinity Series :: Tabitha's Variable Veritas Service System
Mechanica

Dollhouse Empty
PostSubject: Dollhouse   Dollhouse EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 1:46 pm

Dollhouse Dollho11
Back to top Go down
Chita Lombardi

Chita Lombardi

Female Points : 131

Dollhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dollhouse   Dollhouse EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 8:06 am

='Dollhouse'=
Dollhouse Favori10
Dollhouse: "Chariot :: Third Eye : Imneo (Ingrain Unknown)."
-Favorite-

As Chita saw what had become of the Dollhouse and what went on inside of it, the Madhouse, and the Traphouse, she cast some Manna into it to ingrain herself into it as the 'Favorite' -- that is, the 'Favorite Toy' -- so that she would have immunity to the Dollhouse and its cliques, social impact, and other economic values for their mini-society within the controlled environment. She needed to enter the Madhouse and Traphouse to see what was going on, and so, her being 'The Favorite' and earning 'Favor' or 'Favoritism' would assist for this mission.

Back to top Go down
Chita Lombardi

Chita Lombardi

Female Points : 131

Dollhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dollhouse   Dollhouse EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 8:40 am

Dollhouse Puppet11
"Distribution :: Distributor : Black Bishop ;  Support - Lawless ~ Manipulation * Puppet King = Two + Spiritual & Cold Shoulder."
-Puppet King-

Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

Job/hobbies : Variable

Dollhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dollhouse   Dollhouse EmptyWed Sep 18, 2024 10:43 pm

='Dollhouse'=
Dollhouse Pandem16
"Distribution :: Distributor : White Bishop ; Support - Spectrahima (Ghost Replication)."
-Pandemia-

Quote :
Chita checked the Dollhouse for what was going on, transfiguring herself into the full on House Veritas with her energy readings soaring so high. When she fused herself back with Pandemia, she released several of her own Toys -- one of which being a Nita Plushie -- into the Dollhouse from the Playhouse on Hifen, which was where House Veritas, Pandemia, was still stationed and nestled. Her checking on each of these thousand dolls would hold the Dollhouse secure, as well as the Madhouse, the Playhouse, and the Traphouse.

"Fucking Amazing~!" she cheered, the euphoria letting everyone in the omniverse know that she was fused together with House Veritas as part of the Oversoul she shared with Tear and Pandemia, itself. "FUCK I CAN LIKE, FEEL ALL LIFE WRIGGLING AROUND INSIDE ME~!" Her platinum-colored soul shimmered some, and everyone else would feel the white hotness of it in all of House Veritas for that brief period of time before she calmed down.
Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

Job/hobbies : Variable

Dollhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dollhouse   Dollhouse EmptyWed Sep 18, 2024 10:50 pm

='Pandemia'=
Dollhouse Trapho10
"Distributor :: Distribution : Black Bishop ; Spiritual - Enavi (Imbue Gravity)."
-Traphouse-

In this way, with this Spell, Pandemia took the Turbonic Prison of Chita and made itself a portion of the Dollhouse, Madhouse, and Traphouse, extending the territory of Pandemia.

Now, Chita or Tear could take them on Field Trips inside the Playhouse, Dollhouse, Madhouse, or Traphouse, and use them to their will with Pandemia and House Veritas in general. Tabitha was banished to her Haunted Playhouse for hogging the Dollhouse too much, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dollhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dollhouse   Dollhouse Empty

Back to top Go down

Dollhouse
Page 1 of 1