The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

First Story Tymon: 'Fuck'N'Die'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7163

First Story Tymon: 'Fuck'N'Die' Empty
PostSubject: First Story Tymon: 'Fuck'N'Die'   First Story Tymon: 'Fuck'N'Die' EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:56 am

Spoof-Parody-Homage: "The Story Of How Everyone Wanted To Fuck And Die Because Of The Whore Of Babylon, And Also Wanted Story Tymon -- Narrator Of The Story -- To Fuckin' Die."

Story Tymon: "Once Upon A Time, There Was This Dumb Bitch Who Was Dumb As Fuck, And Needed Some Brains. That 'Dumbfuck' Was So Stupid, She Fell For Everything Everyone Did, Including When They 'Pretended' To 'Let Her Get Her Way' Because She Was So Fucking Stupid. So, When She Really Was Drunk Off Of Everyone's Mercy On How Stupid She Was, She Finally Started To Try To Manipulate Them Back, And That's When All Hell Broke Loose Because She Saw... Someone Who Wasn't Stupid And Was Also Sexy, Whose Brain She Could Put Into Her Head, So She Could Fuck'N'Die. She Would DIE For His Body, And Needed His Brains To Keep It In Her. Which Allowed Her To Have The Intellect To Be... The 'WHORE OF BABYLON'."
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: First Story Tymon: 'Fuck'N'Die'   First Story Tymon: 'Fuck'N'Die' EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 10:06 pm

='Tymon'=
First Story Tymon: 'Fuck'N'Die' Lordsh13
Tymon came down from on high after doing something or other and likely being pissed at a human. "Well, That Was Fun! And Now We Get To Wage War. Always Absolutely A  Great Time. Standby." Clearly pissed, but not enough to not enjoy punishing someone or something, Tymon arranged himself for retaliation against some random stupid bitch, as usual, doing dumb-ho shit. "I'm Very Tired, And This One Bitch Is Fucking  Around, Playing Too Much... But It Doesn't Matter. I Realized, It Really  Doesn't Matter What Anyone Does To Me At This Point. All Of It -- Every  Last Thing -- Will ALWAYS Be Worse For ANYONE Else. EVERYONE Else. And  I'm Having All The Fun In The World Just Dealing With Humans." He hd a thing about getting people back literally forever and always enjoying it and not settling on just some level of stimulation, but everything applicable. "Oh Yes.  It's Really Over."
-Lordship-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: First Story Tymon: 'Fuck'N'Die'   First Story Tymon: 'Fuck'N'Die' EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 10:11 pm

='Lordship'=
First Story Tymon: 'Fuck'N'Die' Archan11
Lordships: "Line Up Your Humans And Send Them To Me -- I Want Every Human To Come To Me Now. I Need As Many Humans Interacting With Me As Possible -- Good, Bad, And Otherwise. The Lord Does Not Discriminate. For, What Can A Human Truly Do But Destroy Themselves By Their Sins?" Tymon had a plan that involved just drawing out the Sinful and the Sinners in their Human Nature using the Sins they loved to destroy them, like God, his Father, does.
-Archangel-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: First Story Tymon: 'Fuck'N'Die'   First Story Tymon: 'Fuck'N'Die' EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 10:12 pm

='Archangel'=
First Story Tymon: 'Fuck'N'Die' Launch17
"I Want To See A Symphony Of Humans -- An Orchestra Of Humans Doing As  They Do, Being As They Are, And All In Accordance To How They Must  Revolve Around Me." This was a sentiment of Tymon that was true and holy, yet... "I Will Even Threaten All Life, So You Will Have No  Choice But To Send The Humans To Me." And, he ended up doing that, honestly, just by being present and alive. "After I Take A Nap -- This One Took  All Day. But The Rewards Of It Will Be Oh, So Sweet... Hmhmhmhm..." Tymon nearly salivated at the mouth for the taste of Humans in their Sin to be destroyed by him and the angels from God.
-Launch The Assault-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: First Story Tymon: 'Fuck'N'Die'   First Story Tymon: 'Fuck'N'Die' EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 8:01 pm

='Tymon'=
November 9, 2022 @ 2:34 PM
First Story Tymon: 'Fuck'N'Die' Anarch14
"I'm Gonna Rain Down Hell On This Earth Now... Because It Feels Sooo Good To Embrace Again... Yes..."
Tymon was yet again pissed at the nuisances that were always at his neck, bothering him relentlessly. Between secret things and always pestering him and his things, he was through a long time before discovering the dark secret of the Dark Network and the $$$.
-Anarchy-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Story Tymon: 'Fuck'N'Die'   First Story Tymon: 'Fuck'N'Die' Empty

Back to top Go down

First Story Tymon: 'Fuck'N'Die'
Page 1 of 1