The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Dark Messenger; School Days...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7163

Dark Messenger; School Days... Empty
PostSubject: Dark Messenger; School Days...   Dark Messenger; School Days... EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 1:15 am

='Forbidden'=
Dark Messenger; School Days... Index10
-Index-

Forbidden: "Dark Messenger Memorial Hospital... Good Times... Bad Times... It's Like All Of Those Other Hospitals In One..." In 2015, I, Tymon, was both hospitalized and expelled from the prestigious art college, SAIC, in Chicago, where I have lived all my life. They tried to set me up based on a racist Teacher's lie after damaging my homework online, and my psychotic tendencies got the best of me. Hence, hospitalization. Now, in that time, all of the hospitals I've ever been to are just referenced as 'Dark Messenger Memorial Hospital', and not as their separate names, just as the School will be referenced as Academia.
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com

Dark Messenger; School Days...
Page 1 of 1