The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Simian; Kakuen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7571

Simian; Kakuen Empty
PostSubject: Simian; Kakuen   Simian; Kakuen EmptyWed May 15, 2024 2:26 pm

Kakuen

They are similar to monkeys, and thus possess a characteristic of carrying away human females and violating them. They walk like humans. They live in villages in the middle of mountains, and when humans pass by, they distinguish between males and females by their scent and abduct women, and as their own wives, make them bring birth to children. The women who are unable to bring birth to children are not allowed to go down from the mountain, and after 10 years, their appearance and mind becomes the same as those kakuen, and lose their will to return to the human village. The women who give birth to children are allowed to return to the human villages along with their children, but since those who don't raise their children all died after coming back down to the village, the women would be fearful of that and thus raise the child. Like this, the child that was born from a kakuen and a human woman would have an appearance similar to that of a human, and when raised, they are no different from an ordinary person at all.

They form troops and live deep in the mountains. They can freely leap about between trees with their light body and dexterous hands and feet. They use their long tail for maintaining balance in the treetops, and other than that, they can use it to hang by wrapping it around a branch; they also specialize in a form of martial arts using this durable tail.

Out of all the beastmen, they are regarded as being closer to human, and they have extremely high intelligence. Nevertheless, they have a rough disposition, and an arrogant, selfish personality. Prioritizing their own desires, they often treat humans with a disparaging attitude. On the other hand, they are highly lustful and curious; when breeding season comes around, they become very interested in the bodies of human men and mating, and they will kidnap and violate them.

If a kakuen wants to suck, she will suck - regardless of the time, place, or presence of onlookers. Her utter lack of dignity is indeed suggestive of an aroused primate.
They are cunning due to their high intellect, and, when dealing with a human man who strikes their fancy, they won't flatter him, instead assuming a teasing attitude. They will sexually assault their target when they feel like mating, but they have a difficult time enduring pleasure; so it is said that once they learn what feels good, they just repeat that again and again. If they mate with a human man even once, their mind becomes obsessed with it.

They'll end up spending all day on top of human men continuously shaking their hips like a monkey. What's more, those individuals who become interested in a specific human man will masturbate while thinking of that man. Regardless of whether they've actually mated with him or not, they'll think about the man whenever they have a free moment and inch their hands towards their lower abdomen and tail; proceeding to make a lot of wet noises.

After learning the taste of their husband with their body in this manner, they become a prisoner of the pleasure, and are completely unable to control their insatiable lust and desire; becoming exactly like a monkey in heat. Just from being around their husband, their lust swells up as their body seeks pleasure, and they'll become unable to think of anything but mating with their husband. Even just being touched or catching their scent will cause them to become unable to control their lust, and leap at their husband to mate with him. After ending up like this, no matter how smart they are, they're still monkeys after all. So, if one suggestively alludes to mating and pleasure, it will make them easier to control; and it will become easy for a husband to take charge, both in life and sex.

After living with them for a while, a man will, just like them, gradually become unable to endure lust and pleasure. They will end up leading a hedonistic lifestyle, going at it like monkeys. It will be much the same for a human woman living among a troop as well, and she'll progressively become unable to control her increasing lust. She'll start to smile in a lascivious manner, exuding carnal passion. Then her body and heart will change into a "kakuen".

They are not a race that is at all adept at converting human women into monsters, nor do they excel at manipulating demonic energy, and yet, it's easy for monsterization to occur. It is said that they could easily influence humans because their demonic energy is highly compatible with humans, but according to another explanation, a susceptibility to pleasure and a lack of self-control such as what they exhibit is something that is originally inborn in humans as well. So, because humans and kakuen are closely related, if a human crosses a certain line, they can easily fall as a monkey.
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com

Simian; Kakuen
Page 1 of 1