The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Second Branch; Hand of Destiny

Go down 
+4
Bunnybee
Grand Duchess Tenrei
Overlord Tensei
The Veritas
8 posters
AuthorMessage
The Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
The Veritas

Horse
Scorpio Female Points : 1228

Second Branch; Hand of Destiny - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Second Branch; Hand of Destiny   Second Branch; Hand of Destiny - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 7:48 am

First topic message reminder :

As the next arm was instructed to rise, upon activation, it would begin to weave the story of 'Temari the Inari' and the 'Three Peaces and Spirits of the Veritas.'
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Grand Duchess Tenrei
Tsuki, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas

PostSubject: Re: Second Branch; Hand of Destiny   Second Branch; Hand of Destiny - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 1:57 am

"Open the Gate?" she parroted in slight disbelief, "But have we not just closed it? And the risk of Insanity..." Though, it was true that she posed quite the clear argument about there not being a trace of life beyond the Tensei and perhaps a few wayward souls that found themselves lost in this haven between the dimensions.

"Though... If this agreement is unanimous... I will comply. But, only a few shall be allowed through..."

The Crystal coating over the gateway would suddenly shatter at the wave of her hand, as would the doors to the gate begin to creak open slowly, but surely, releasing now a lustrous white Myst from the inside. She would watch carefully what came through...
Back to top Go down
Friday Bunnybee
Alfortuna the Godsend :: Mizz Sparkle; Goddess of All Possibility, Probability and Value
Alfortuna the Godsend :: Mizz Sparkle; Goddess of All Possibility, Probability and Value
Friday Bunnybee

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 188
Job/hobbies : "Being My Own Female Goddess As A Male And Also As God." - Tymon (God)

PostSubject: Re: Second Branch; Hand of Destiny   Second Branch; Hand of Destiny - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 11:37 pm

What came from the 'Out of the Dark' was none other than the most unexpected of occurrences; probably a 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance of this occurring ever, if that, yet, somehow, it did, as it did and it certainly did and there she was; Bunnybee Future, also known as 'Be'Alice,' the Crystal Child that came before her Time. She was of the Future, but did not have a Past. So she traveled to the Past to give them a Future. Every Crystal Child of every Generation did so; they were the connectors; the Links to the Past.

"Yeah... So I'm that baby that Shinsei was talking about... Um. And see, I'm here out of the Ambiguous Chaos because we kinda need to make something happen here and I'm the only one here in the 13th Restriction around these parts, so uh. I need everybody to listen up and do what I say from here on out. I need to write my story. It's due by midnight."
Back to top Go down
Temari
Alice the Inari :: Crystal Beast; The Thirteen Tails
Alice the Inari :: Crystal Beast; The Thirteen Tails
Temari

Female Points : 196

PostSubject: Re: Second Branch; Hand of Destiny   Second Branch; Hand of Destiny - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 12:03 am

When the Sacred Text emerged from its slumber, the Great Guardian of the Crystal knew that the Promised Time had come.

"Shinnia. The Door. Quickly. Our time is at hand. Now." Her calm, but urgent demeanor proved that all were to stand clear for Temari's imminent departure. "Crystal Child... Rather... MY child... Climb upon my back... And I shall Bear you to your Father."

Temari smiled, happy that her part in all of this was the most important of all; bearing the child when it was born.

"Happy Birthday, Bunnybee.
We All Love You.
12/13/14
*Official Release!*

(12:05)

(12:00)
Second Branch; Hand of Destiny - Page 2 10491970_10205353102604363_6072027913319763835_n
*12:03*
Back to top Go down
Friday Bunnybee
Friday Bunnybee

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 188
Job/hobbies : "Being My Own Female Goddess As A Male And Also As God." - Tymon (God)

PostSubject: Re: Second Branch; Hand of Destiny   Second Branch; Hand of Destiny - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 12:25 am

With no time to lose, Be' hopped up on the back of the beautiful Crystal Beast of the Legend. "Wow! It looks like everything is actually coming together pretty smoothly. That only means that all I have to do is to draw how I got here while I'm on Temari's back..." It was going to take some doing, but she felt like she could figure it out.

"Better stay true to the work and just do it all Manga style. Then eventually it'll just flow into me and I can make Bunnybee happen."

With this, she would effectively connect her Past, her Present and her Future all as one single thing in a single point in time. "I wanna be on the cover page~!" She squealed, slapping her face upon the Title of the 'Bunnybee Future' series she was gonna make. "It's gonna be as awesome as I was as Bunnybee. That's for damn sure." And that's because the main character would no longer be her, but her lover~!

12:25
Merry Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Branch; Hand of Destiny   Second Branch; Hand of Destiny - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Second Branch; Hand of Destiny
Page 1 of 1