The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Getting some air

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Queen Archdeath
Blue Moon, Daddy's Dearest Heart :: The Second Tenseingel; Peace of the Dusk
Queen Archdeath

Scorpio Female Points : 248
Job/hobbies : Queen Tymon

Getting some air Empty
PostSubject: Getting some air   Getting some air EmptySat May 28, 2016 10:41 am

The Eyes of Queen Archdeath, Ruler of Vescrutia, the Lost World, would grace the land with a glance of her gaze, as per instruction and obligation. From beyond the boundaries of the enclosed planet's confines, Queen Archdeath would rest, judging the one that sought redemption in the brightness of the day. Her Eyes would be the Eyes of the Sun that rested over them, as though it were high noon. The beaming focus like a spotlight and shine upon the one to be the Light of the Lost World; Chusin.

"Inspection."

http://vescrutia.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=544&t=7657

... You'd Better Learn My Name...
~Elegant Theme Of Shinritha Tensei~

Shinritha, the eldest of the Tensei Triplets, is the 'Peace of the Dusk,' the Goddess that is tasked with overseeing the entire continent of Midna, The Spectral Dusk. She frequently refers to this as being a 'Kage.' She rules over all death as the 'Archdeath', the 'Second Death', and uses her Absolution; Absolute End, the numerous Deadlines of Father Time and the Fate of the Past, who cuts the threads of spacetime.

Her Manna is Mechanica, which allows her total control over machines. With the 'Eyes Of The Spider Queen', she is capable of seeing through each of her different Restrictions simultaneously, as well as utilize whatever capabilities are embedded within her Eyes in each different Restriction.
Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath
Queen Archdeath

Getting some air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some air   Getting some air EmptySat May 28, 2016 2:14 pm

Quote :
"Oh man! Its you, god where have you been? I have so many questions to ask and by the way, I'm doing fine and no, I gave up the life of doing dumb stuff hehee. I'm a teacher/Hero now, I go helping people who need it, even though no one wants my help haaa."

Chusin's voice reverberated in the atmosphere, the sound waves being picked up and absorbed by the atmosphere around her after being spoken into the universe, as if there was something there listening and taking these things in.

Quote :
"Well that's nice and I'm glad to see that you're not a crazy person haha, because hanging out with Shinta most of your life will do that to you, like it really will and there's no cure for that type of crazy haha. However, I'm super happy to see that you've done something with your life and not wasted like I've done with mine; oh how I wish I could go back in time and fix the many bad choices I've made. *sigh*"

The request to Repent was projected into the universe, and the vibrations of Chusin's thoughts, Chusin's feelings and Chusin's actions would be the beginning of how observation on the truth of the words of her mouth were. She would be her own testimony as long as she spoke the truth and all things around her testified to this truth, and her plea to Repent for whatever she had done would be further recognized by the overseeing Eyes from the world beyond.

"Interesting..."

Shinritha, the eldest of the Tensei Triplets, is the 'Peace of the Dusk,' the Goddess that is tasked with overseeing the entire continent of Midna, The Spectral Dusk. She frequently refers to this as being a 'Kage.' She rules over all death as the 'Archdeath', the 'Second Death', and uses her Absolution; Absolute End, the numerous Deadlines of Father Time and the Fate of the Past, who cuts the threads of spacetime.

Her Manna is Mechanica, which allows her total control over machines. With the 'Eyes Of The Spider Queen', she is capable of seeing through each of her different Restrictions simultaneously, as well as utilize whatever capabilities are embedded within her Eyes in each different Restriction.
Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath
Queen Archdeath

Getting some air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some air   Getting some air EmptySat May 28, 2016 2:30 pm

After Chusin finished speaking honestly on her past and what her goals were for the future, that would be taken into account for processing. Meanwhile, whilst she went through her matters with her daughter, Queen Archdeath, who was looking on, felt for Anju in a way due to the similarities of their births and how her mother and father treated her. Though Queen Archdeath, herself, was brought up with her parents, she was also still partially sympathetic toward Anju due to the similarities of the birth itself.

Quote :
"Ok! Lets do this! Ryūjin no ken wo kūrae!"

Saying that, she to summoned the scarlet red Leviathan, it was time to put the thing back to sleep and with her sword, she swung it once, sending her Leviathan flying towards the other one. However, she wasn't aiming to fight it, but lead it back to the skies, which is what she was about to do. Using her's, she could have the other one follow it and vanish back to where it came from.

Then some other shit happened, and all that could be done was just to sit and just watch whatever the hell it was Chusin had done, unleashing a horrible and terribly powerful God-bound being out upon the planet. "... Leviathan..." Leviathan, like the Four Horsemen, was a power that people on any planet that was still stained with Sin could not control. That is why Vescrutia is in turmoil, due to trying to control beings that specifically work for God and trying to use the powers of God in Ungodly manners, such as for selfish reasons, which the Four Horsemen should have already judged and condemned them for. And they did. In this instance, Leviathan was the correct Divine Pet to acknowledge and call upon, but the fact that she did call upon Leviathan was actually rather distressful, simply because Leviathan is also a demon. Regardless, in this scenario, it seemed to be to Chusin's benefit, even if she was struck down by the might of Leviathan, which was proper for those who could not control the beast. "... Leviathan, That Ruleth Over Envy..." The Voice spoke out, knowing exactly what the Serpent was like, "... He Who Incurs Envy In The Self... And In Others..." The Voice went on, speaking words that Chusin would be able to hear ringing in her head. "... Those Who Are Envious, When On The Opposite End, Become What Others Are Jealous Of." Such is 'Envy' and how it works. "To Lure Out The Envious... Become What They Envy."

For such to occur, though, Chusin might have needed help. Just those words spoken were hint enough for her, but beyond simply spectating, Queen Archdeath would not intervene. Chusin was still very much being monitored wherever she went, even if it wasn't mentioned, however.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Getting some air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some air   Getting some air Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting some air
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Kikisho Shopping District :: NeoZero World Shoppe; Valparaiso Branch :: Valkyria; NeoZeroWorld Shoppe :: Guf; Mechanica's Black Market Cauldron (THE VOID) :: Reality Hell; Nullity Dullity, The Null Realm :: The Unending Solace :: Vast Lands-
Jump to: