The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Valparaiso Chapter 6; Tymonland

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ty-chan
Creator Gene :: Cell of the Creation
Ty-chan

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 881
Job/hobbies : Absorption & Shapeshifter (Transformation)

Valparaiso Chapter 6; Tymonland Empty
PostSubject: Valparaiso Chapter 6; Tymonland   Valparaiso Chapter 6; Tymonland EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 9:51 am

All was going according to plan for Ty-chan to bring about his childhood dreams from out of all of his childhood creations. "I, TYMON, AM ALMIGHTY!!!!!!" he cried out as the projected image of Tymon in his child form, Ty-chan, appeared in the Crystal Tree whose branches held up each of the Tensei Moons like arms. "I've Dealt With The House On The 2nd Moon And Now With My Super Awesome Transformation, I Will Do The Same To The Seventh Moon, Just Like I Planned All Along!!!" Ty-chan, screaming, like he usually did when he got excited about his plans, raised up the Seventh Arm of Tabrith to his face, gazing at the Ultraviolet Moon swirling in the palm of the Seventh Hand Of God. "Myeeeeeeeessssss..." he cooed, stroking the 7th Moon with his fingertip, "All I Need To Do Now Is Integrate Myself During Construction... Using The Seed That Is Growing..." Having escaped the Traphouse as Baby Evil and established the Playhouse as 'Baby Tymon,' Ty-chan had more than enough toys to play with and more than enough fun... But the time to share such fun was now. "I Hope The Tourists Aren't Too Afraid... And If They Are, SUCKS FOR THEM! BOOHOOHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!" All that was left now was to wait for MaTeus to return and the $yndicate to be placed in their proper order.

"Hm?" Ty-chan noticed something on the Seventh Arm crawling about like insects, which brought his eyes to a slit like a hungry T-Rex. "What Have We Here...?" They were the discarded rebellious people that were ejected from MaTeus and the $yndicate during the carriage of the people from Hell to Valparaiso. "MaTeus Took Out The Trash, I See... And Hasn't Yet Brought The Other Load From The 2nd Moon? Hmmm..." Ty-chan hatched up another fun thing to entertain himself whilst he waited for Tymonland to be established completely.

"PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 6; Tymonland   Valparaiso Chapter 6; Tymonland EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 11:44 am

After the escapade of being trapped on the 2nd Moon and also recruiting some members of the $yndicate of which were integrated into House Veritas by Tear, the Keeper of House Veritas, Ty-chan really was only waiting for the $yndicate to regroup in Valparaiso in order for the $yndicate to be fully collected as a single unit. Apparently, from Ty-chan's omniscience, the $yndicate was being weeded through and filtered from the good units and the bad. The bad ones that Ty-chan knew were littered all about the 7th Arm and the 7th Moon were those that he was going to toy with in Tymonland after it was completed. "UGH!! Why do I take so long to do EVERYTHING?!?!?!" he groaned, knowing that each event which was happening was just something that a different version or aspect of himself was organizing in each of their specific variable fashions. "Inefficient Useless Unproductive Worthless Incompetent Unsatisfactory...!!!!!!!" Naturally, the omnipotent Ty-chan could do it all, but each different part of himself was made to do something specific, much like a hand was meant for grasping and a foot was made for walking. All of the different parts of Tymon that had developed from his childhood were the same way -- each had a specific task, be it one of his elemental spirits or the different Restrictions of his ascended unified form that made up the entirety of the Veritas Dimension down to the Veritas Universe and Veritas Planet. Yet, as usual, when Tymon wanted to play with his stuff, he got impatient.

"PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY-- Wait a minute. I can totally just..." He trailed off, mumbling random incomprehensible utterances under his breath through whispers, as he was accustomed to doing, then suddenly trailed back in louder than before, "... AND THEN I WILL... STUFF!!!!!!!!" Because this is actually the way Tymon talks, and even more so how he spoke as a child, this was the manner in which the very embodiment of Tymon's Childhood, Ty-chan, communicated pretty much always. "Moohoohoohohooheeheeheheeheeteeheehehee. Hahaha. Hoho. Hoohoo. Ha. Hm. Huh." He blinked.

"Uh. Well, I guess I'll do that eventually..." he mumbled, kinda looking off to the side with a dulled look in his eye, seeming bored. "Sigh. Always Waiting..." He grumbled obscenities under his breath. "... Never Just Have Something Ready When I Need It Or When I Want It... Always Gotta Wait For Something Or Someone... Getting In My Way..." The actual irritation from the building tension of thinking about the mishap at all caused him to become more irate at an exponential rate simply because he could comprehend the full extent of the setback... Which he thought about maliciously constantly repeatedly for as long as it were occurring, building his lust to kill even further. As usual for Ty-chan when deprived of something or in a depraved state. "... Hnnnn..." he grumbled, "MMNNNN!!!!!" he groaned. "Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill." His eyes sharpened again and he searched for one of the rebels to fuck with and destroy, like Ty-chan often did with his toys when playing too hard or getting too worked up whilst playing at all.

"I'M BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
MaTeus
Magnus Teus the Opal Lightchrysm :: White Sun; Crystal Star
Magnus Teus the Opal Lightchrysm :: White Sun; Crystal Star
MaTeus

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 673
Job/hobbies : God Of Angels - Archangel Of Archangels

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 6; Tymonland   Valparaiso Chapter 6; Tymonland EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 12:46 pm

"Be Patient," a monotonous voice spake within the sudden subtly vibrations in the air before the face of Teus, the Hikarigami, bled into visibility from the background of light; his hair remained blended with the actual photons themselves, staying just as translucent and passive as light and image appeared to be when one passed through or over with visual sight. "It Is Almost Time." The words of Teus, the Hikarigami were cold, but gentle; they bore little emotion, but a great deal of sensitivity which kept his tone at a low hum like a fluorescent light or the sound of one in pensive meditation when he spake. Silence befell the air and all surrounding atmosphere bathed in light when he ceased. "I Am Sending My Presence Ahead Of You To Make Straight Paths For You." That is all that needed to be spoken to the young Ty-chan, for his Spirit of Light, Teus, had already dealt with the matter by even harboring the cargo from the Red Moon at all. "MaTeus Is Already Transporting The Final Shipment To The Next And Final Destination Point, Where Those Who Were Freed From Hell Are Being Led As We Speak." This was the most important piece of information that Ty-chan needed in order to remain calm and docile without getting out of hand. "There Are Also Those Whom I Discarded When Sending My MaTeus Forth The First Time Because Of Their Rebellion. They Are Scattered Over The Length Of The 7th Arm, As You May Have Seen, And More Defects Have Defected From The $yndicate Group Located Already In Valparaiso. Therefore, You Already Have Steps For When You Are Prepared To Take Them, As Well As Pieces Set Up For Your Play Once Tymonland Is Prepared For Your Entry And Shelter." Teus looked fondly at Ty-chan whilst he spake to him, brushing over him with a distortion of light like a hand, though it was just his long hair which covered the remainder of his full form as light covers all in strands, beams, threads, strings and other such fabrication. "Just Follow The Ugly Ones And Crush Them Under Your Feet, Then You Will Be Brought To The Place And Play You Seek." After speaking those words, Teus drew his head back into the transparent light, face fading away along with the residual reverberation of his words.

One of the hallowed Hikarigami (Light God), the Crystal Angel. Having been developed from the Crystal Starseed after he came into his maturation as a divine protector of all stars, light, and celestial bodies, Luminon was transcended into Teus as a divine reward for his holiness as the Starseed.

Teus rules over the Highest Heaven and is the Crystal Image of the Crystal God to whom the Throne and Temple belong. He uses transcendent divine power via the 'Absolute Divinity'. With the power of the 'Crystal Star', he commands the luminaries as his Manna, and with the power of 'Crystal Aurora', he commands all forms of light to his will.
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 6; Tymonland   Valparaiso Chapter 6; Tymonland EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 11:08 am

The first things to do were to place the Seeds into the Tabrynth and then have a Black Rabbit and a White Rabbit run the course, as by design of the Tabrynth originally, both being the Tabrynth, itself, to determine whether path were best of the two ultimatums. Naturally, letting the Black Rabbit run down the Serpent path to collect Black Cherries was the best course of action whilst allowing the White Rabbit to handle the trail of leading MaTeus to the next destination.
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Prof. Dr. Tron the T-Cleff :: Deus Ex Machina; Jinseigami Omnitron of the Dusk
Prof. Dr. Tron the T-Cleff :: Deus Ex Machina; Jinseigami Omnitron of the Dusk
Tabrynth

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2327

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 6; Tymonland   Valparaiso Chapter 6; Tymonland EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 11:12 am

From there, the Tabrynth would have worked out an algorithm automatically based on who Tymon is and how he thinks based on the fullness of his consciousness and his conscience. Ty-chan only had to watch as his mental program, the Tabrynth, borne of the process of his own mental mechanics, carried out the orders in a fashion that was not only most like himself as a child, but also in a fashion of which was most amusing or stimulating in a manner of which were playful or fun for Tymon as a child in a child-like mentality at any given time.

Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 6; Tymonland   Valparaiso Chapter 6; Tymonland EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 12:02 pm

After the Tabrynth was activated, the entirety of the Broken Homes Orphanage systematically had the Grand Tabritha integrated into it and programmed for settings the same as the 'Gamehouse,' which was used to manually overwrite the system data and sync it to the main hub that was part of House Veritas. From there, the game station that rested on the Red Moon of the Veritas would end up powering the Broken Homes Orphanage, making it a suitable subject for beginning a systematic distribution process of which the Grand Tabritha Operating System was created to run -- the Argus Card System.

Once the Argus Card System was set up, the Broken Homes Orphanage would become the central attraction for Tymonland with all his Mechanica built in and functioning properly along with the entirety of House Veritas, which harbored all such systems and such other programs, and the Tabrynth would systematically correct Valparaiso in order to sustain Tymonland by Tymon's own mind, just as he'd done to many worlds and realities in the past when he was a child. In the same fashion Tymon took over worlds with his mind would the Mechanica operating system function to spread out the system that was Tymon's own mind for it to secure the entire society and economy from the one central distribution point -- the Tabrynth, itself, of which the Grand Tabritha is and always has been 'Run' by.

Tymon already had things set up in the Tabrynth prior to the initial running of the Tabrynth course throughout the Gamehouse in order to load and operate the Argus Card System, as if inserting a game cartridge and controller so that when it was turned on, there were already predetermined commands and predestined locations built into the Tabrynth just from it being Tymon's own mind and running through the design of his mind through the inner mechanics of the Gamehouse and such Operating System.
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 6; Tymonland   Valparaiso Chapter 6; Tymonland EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 5:55 pm

The very moment this specific Seed woke up, Tymon would have a hub for his childhood self, Ty-chan, to hub. From there, Tymonland would build outward from the Grand Tabritha O.S. System and Valparaiso would be swept away by the Argus Card System using the Gamehouse process. Ty-chan would resolve the Grand Tabritha all the way every single time into an inversion into his own thoughts of itself creating the scenario at all.
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 6; Tymonland   Valparaiso Chapter 6; Tymonland EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 4:18 pm

Ty-chan continued to look on with both boredom and anticipation at the exact same time, wondering when his masterpiece would be complete, especially so he could keep the sinners out of his stuff for all time with this means of cutthroat guerrilla marketing. "Khhhh, I Cannot Wait To Stomp On The Evil Ones..." he grumbled to himself, not wanting to go through so much hassle just to establish what shouldn't require this sort of maneuvering in order to construct. "It Was Fine Originally... The Way I Had It... But Now..." Just the thought of how much he'd backtracked since the beginning attempts was more than maddening, and of course, he wanted his retribution for it.

"BAH!!!!!" Ty-chan cried out in frustration, brows furrowing and eyes boring down into the target land mass of Valparaiso. "I Won't Feel Any Better Until Everything Is Both Complete And Anyone Who Had Turned Against Me Gets What They Deserve." Observing the Ultraviolet Moon without doing anything because he had to wait was getting even more boring than the waiting for the setup process. "Tch," he scoffed to himself. "I'll Just See What Teus Is Doing Whilst The Black Rabbit Gathers My Toys I'm Going To Break." Ty-chan was in no sort of playful mood, despite wanting to play. Fortunately, the rebels were out and he could crush them before actually playing with things that were not meant to be destroyed nor disposed of. As such, Ty-chan took a peer into MaTeus and followed his own White Rabbit, linking consciousness with them all the while they followed their paths.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 6; Tymonland   Valparaiso Chapter 6; Tymonland Empty

Back to top Go down

Valparaiso Chapter 6; Tymonland
Page 1 of 1