The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Valparaiso Chapter 2; Lawless Ones

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal, the Pumpkinghead :: Crystal Reaper; Dark Legend of the Veritas
Grimnyzmal

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1101
Job/hobbies : Living Shadow

Valparaiso Chapter 2; Lawless Ones Empty
PostSubject: Valparaiso Chapter 2; Lawless Ones   Valparaiso Chapter 2; Lawless Ones EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 2:20 pm

( https://theveritas.forummotion.com/t768p39-the-great-hollow-a-new-frontier )

Once the $yndicate was being dealt with down at the roots in the Dark Network during the handling of the light ceremonial rites in the Courthouse, the darkness faded from the Cryptic Sanctuary, which the Dark Ones protected. Thanytoz and his rather impetuous daughter, Tzita, would have appeared from the shadows, as if forming from the particles of darkness sifting from around their bodies and illuminating their forms inside of the ambiguous catacombs of the Veritas, where only darkness, dark Myst and a stone-like floor were ever visible. He would stand there with his arms folded, looking extremely cross.

"How Dare You," were the first words out of his mouth, "Making Me Look Foolish." He shook his head thoroughly. "Looks Like Some Things Never Change, I Suppose, Hm?" No matter what incarnation she was in, it seemed like Tzita was just going to be a hopelessly rambunctious and buxom, brash young broad. "How Unfortunate For You." He threw his cape over himself and left her there in the darkness, never to heard from again until she found the light out of the Sanctuary. "Maybe You'll Learn Something This Time."

6th Restriction -- Archcount Thanytoz, the Crystal Reaper; God Of Darkness. The Black Dragon and Vampire Lich Overlord, known as 'Grimnyzmal The Abyzmal', and one of the seven Sixth Restriction Elemental Gods of the Veritas. Wears a striped black and gray suit with black slacks and black dress shoes with matching gloves, as well as a long cloak of darkness. Can occasionally be seen with a tophat and cane, both with mouths on them and which bear his soul, along with his dark matter piano, Alticord. A Devourist and Living Shadow, he is Head of the Living Shadows of the Veritas and has command over what is called 'Devourism', a mixture of black holes and mouths. His innards are made of black holes, and he is always hungry. He has dominion over all darkness in the Veritas, including space. Married to Black Friday, the dark side of The Friday The Thirteenth Fairy, Friday. Runs much of the Veritas' businesses from the darkness.

Last edited by Thanytoz on Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Grimro, the Pumpkeeper :: Obsidian Darkchrysm; Dark Alice of the Kurogami
Shinzita

Virgo Female Points : 1113
Job/hobbies : Goddess Of The Zero World; Head Witch - Hostess

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 2; Lawless Ones   Valparaiso Chapter 2; Lawless Ones EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 6:20 pm

Tzita was dropped into the pitch darkness callously, hitting the cold pavement and grunting softly, hitting with a slap like a water balloon on a smooth rock. Her flesh rippled at the chill, running up the length of her form as she gazed up into the eyes of the man that had once again stolen away her freedom in more incarnations than the first. She didn't know whether to be furious or to be devastated. "But Daddy, I..."

He was already gone. Just like before, and every time therein. "..." She looked down at the smooth rock under her, barely able to be seen in the complete pitch blackness, if at all under her. "... Every time," Tzita muttered, drawing her head down to the stony iciness, "Always left alone." She wanted to tear up for however many times it had been over the thousand years she'd lived, but it was almost as if she were as frigid as the rock bottom she'd hit.

She would sit there and think, without moving nor getting up from the floor.
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 2; Lawless Ones   Valparaiso Chapter 2; Lawless Ones EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 6:37 pm

In her solace, Tzita glared at nothing but darkness without blinking, and barely even breathing, as if almost in some sort of catatonic state. Her life passed before her slowly in her thoughts, fully coherently, yet still just as lifelessly and slothfully as it would be. Each one went by slowly, something like a turtle, about every time she'd been left alone by someone she trusted, her father, especially. She could not seem to please him in her youth, and when he left, Tzita was devastated. When she rescued him and his soul was restored within the Allsgrim, she was certain that things would be different now that her brother was the head of the family. Still, as he came and went, somehow she saw nothing but her father. "What do I keep doing wrong...?" she finally said, not really clear on what it was that kept happening. "I thought I..." she whispered weakly, "... Did everything correctly..." Finally, her leg twitched, after however long it had been that she'd laid with her cheek pressed on the hard rock bottom. It was like she was dead, but still conscious. She felt paralyzed, but completely coherent that she could move at any given time, but no matter what, her mind couldn't seem to lift her body. It was a deep depression that pressed her further into the ground as the darkness weighed heavily upon her back.
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 2; Lawless Ones   Valparaiso Chapter 2; Lawless Ones EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 6:47 pm

"It Is Because You Were Meant To Be Used," a voice spoke to her, which wasn't her own, and clearly did not sound like her own thoughts, in her head. "You Are Not Being Used And Therefore Do Not Know What To Do With Yourself."
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 2; Lawless Ones   Valparaiso Chapter 2; Lawless Ones EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 7:08 pm

"Vita?!!?" Tzita shrieked, her eyes narrowing, "I thought you were sealed up!" A nervous bead of sweat rolled down her head. "Or, combined with me, or something." If Vita was awakened, that means that something must have unlocked inside of her, and probably meant some new powers or something if she could hear her voice again. That's usually what happened, anyway. "What do you mean by that?" she had to ask, trying to pull herself up from the ground now that she had some energy, but was met with some powerful resistance. "... Guh!" she groaned again, her body feeling heavier than it should, "... And what is.. nn... That...?!" It felt like she really just couldn't be lifted up from the ground, no matter how hard she tried to raise up any part of her body. Yet, speaking didn't seem very difficult at all, fortunately.
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 2; Lawless Ones   Valparaiso Chapter 2; Lawless Ones EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 7:22 pm

"Call Upon Your Chomao." The voice was the sound of Logic, which would factor itself in randomly because she was stuck consciously, so unconsciously, Logic was being processed for her in the background in a manner that was unfamiliar to her normal thought patterns, and therefore would not sound like her own conscious thoughts. "Your Weakness Has Caused Your Stronger Abilities To Be Out Of Your Control, So They Are Accessible And Your Body Is Not Ready To Access Them, Which Causes Side Effects, At Times, Beyond Your Control When You Use Them."
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 2; Lawless Ones   Valparaiso Chapter 2; Lawless Ones EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 8:17 pm

"My Weakness..." was all that Tzita took from the voice in her head, which she still figured was Vita speaking again. "... That's why... Vita is out, huh..." Her eyes darkened, as did the atmosphere around her. However long she'd been on the ground, her body had made a deep impression into it without her noticing. She sighed, but it felt hard to breathe, especially when lying upon her uncomfortably large breasts. Whatever strength she felt to get up was pretty much immediately drained from her when she thought about how weak she was. "God, why am I such a failure...?" she said nearly with a sob, before finally, she realized the words that were in her head before. "Wait... Chomao?" Tzita had nearly forgotten about that, since Khrona hadn't told her anything about how the Veritas worked after he stripped her of all her powers and sealed her into her weakest form. Even if she couldn't call upon her father in his higher form, she could definitely use the remains of his bones that he left her when she first revived him from the dead. "Skelette..." she moaned, nearly wailed, trying to lift her head to see if she could see where he would be after she summoned him.
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 2; Lawless Ones   Valparaiso Chapter 2; Lawless Ones EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 9:13 pm

Sooner or later, Tzita would see gleaming in the dark haze a single piercing red eye, relatively low to the ground, just as her own head was. It was robed in darkness and what looked to be a gaseous blackness that sifted the light of the eye like hair of an eyelash in a chalky fashion. The piercing red light grew brighter and larger gradually over time, but slowly, just as the progression of Tzita's thoughts; right on tempo, exactly at its pace one she started piecing things together. There was absolute silence.

6th Restriction -- Archcount Thanytoz, the Crystal Reaper; God Of Darkness. The Black Dragon and Vampire Lich Overlord, known as 'Grimnyzmal The Abyzmal', and one of the seven Sixth Restriction Elemental Gods of the Veritas. Wears a striped black and gray suit with black slacks and black dress shoes with matching gloves, as well as a long cloak of darkness. Can occasionally be seen with a tophat and cane, both with mouths on them and which bear his soul, along with his dark matter piano, Alticord. A Devourist and Living Shadow, he is Head of the Living Shadows of the Veritas and has command over what is called 'Devourism', a mixture of black holes and mouths. His innards are made of black holes, and he is always hungry. He has dominion over all darkness in the Veritas, including space. Married to Black Friday, the dark side of The Friday The Thirteenth Fairy, Friday. Runs much of the Veritas' businesses from the darkness.

Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 2; Lawless Ones   Valparaiso Chapter 2; Lawless Ones EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 8:25 am

"Big Daddy~!" Tzita cried out joyously, almost wanting to tear up. "Well, 'Little Daddy,' I suppose." He wasn't in his complete form, so he was 'Little Daddy' right now, as opposed to 'Big Daddy,' as she usually called him as a sort of term of endearment. "Anyway, you came back!" It was a sight to behold, because she definitely was not expecting him to come to her when she called for him after what happened and how he expressed himself before, but he was a man of protocol, she knew. If he had a duty to do, then he would do it to completion. She would suddenly find strength to push herself up from the ground, as if the pressure on her lessened now that she had help, but she still felt something weighing down on her that caused her to slump heavily. "What do I do now? I called my Chomao, but how do I get out of here, or what am I supposed to be doing in here...?" At that moment, she really did realize that it was exactly as it was thought; she was only able to be 'used' and if she wasn't, then she didn't know what to do. "Is that my weakness...?" Tzita pondered, now that she didn't have anything around her. She wondered why she didn't think of that before. "... Because I think I need someone...? Or, maybe, because I want someone...?" It was interesting that these thoughts never crossed her mind before, but now that they did, it opened up a line of thought that made Tzita really think about her life choices, for once, and not just how they all ended in failure. Maybe this was all she was missing, and what she kept overlooking this entire time. If she got it right, then she should stop failing, right? She hoped so, because this last time was one of her worse times.
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 2; Lawless Ones   Valparaiso Chapter 2; Lawless Ones EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 9:28 am

"Never Forget Why There Is A Record. Always Remember To Look To Your Memories, And Not Just Keep To Your Dreams Of The Future." These were the words of her Father, of whom she was referring to as 'Little Daddy' presently. His words were being spoken directly into Tzita's mind, which is how she was hearing these words that were not hers. "And Never Forget Why I Have A Book, And Why There Is A Process And A Story To Follow." The Book would close, and The Voice beyond would disappear along with it, leaving nothing but 'Absolute Silence.' No matter what sounds were made, nothing could be heard by anyone or anything that was within the Tensei Darkness. Completely blotted out.

*Exit*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 2; Lawless Ones   Valparaiso Chapter 2; Lawless Ones EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 3:28 pm

A thin red slit split horizontally from the sanguine gleam that pierced through the pitch blackness and the particles of light were sifted apart as a blood-stained smirk, that drifted into the atmosphere and were quickly broken apart like grains of salt or sand before being completely consumed by the darkness once again.
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 2; Lawless Ones   Valparaiso Chapter 2; Lawless Ones EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 4:10 pm

Skelette took its time, as usual, like an elderly turtle, making nothing about its movements enjoyable nor sudden. It would be as if atrophied bones were jostling around in a living casket and were crawling their way from the robe of shadows thrown over them and wrapped to the point of what looked to be perhaps some form of Egyptian mummification, only in a Chibi version. No words were spoken, but the single eye that pierced from under the bandaged wraps rested upon the forehead pressed with a great flux of shadow that completely buried his face. Even the distinction between the fabrics of the two strands of space were naught but separable, and could barely be told apart between the two. Everything but that blood red eye remained enigmatic as it dragged along toward Tzita.

Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 2; Lawless Ones   Valparaiso Chapter 2; Lawless Ones EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 5:37 pm

By the time Tzita was really fully aware of who was coming toward her and the fact that she still didn't know what she was supposed to be doing suddenly dawned on her and immediately, she shot up from the ground and stood erect at attention with sweat nervously pouring down her head. She kept out of his line of sight at all costs, and waited patiently and completely still like a statue for Little Daddy to pass in front of her. "M-more Work?" she said through a nervous chuckle, trying to keep her eyes forward and not on anything except what he was doing so she could follow along.
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 2; Lawless Ones   Valparaiso Chapter 2; Lawless Ones EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 6:28 pm

Skelette dragged on leisurely, having somehow appeared more closely to Tzita as she rose up from the ground, but when she looked at him again, he was still moving as slowly as a turtle, which did not match up to the distance he'd traveled. Regardless, the longer Tzita looked at him, the slower he moved, because she was not thinking about what she was supposed to be doing and instead dragged along in her thoughts.

Behind him, being dragged along just as much a burden as Tzita's dullness to her own purpose and placement, was a glowing green and purple chain filled with darkness that seemed bound and confined to the form of chain-links. What they were attached to could not be identified not separated from the darkness, but from how it looked, it seemed heavy and as though it were slowing Skelette down as it dragged on.

https://theveritas.forummotion.com/t990-black-knight-s-sacrifice

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 2; Lawless Ones   Valparaiso Chapter 2; Lawless Ones EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 12:02 pm

"Play Time..." a deep, heavy and nearly gurgled voice groaned in a deadpan, yet joyous tone. "Dollies..." The three PERSONAL dolls that were banished to the darkness would be dragged out, dancing along the chain that connected to the darkness, each of the three being 'Intensei'. What looked like spiders shuffled past the thin beam of red light that cut through the blackness, staying only illuminated for a moment that their forms would be seen only briefly before darting back into the darkness. The shuffling of their legs could be heard, as well as the sound of what might have been an old pipe being knocked about, which echoed about the cavernous abyss. Soon after, the 'Intensei' dolls that belonged to the abyss would stand beside Tzita, all lined up and at attention, just like her.
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 2; Lawless Ones   Valparaiso Chapter 2; Lawless Ones EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 5:23 pm

"The Scariest Thing Is That I Can Do This Anytime I Feel Like," Skelette would say once he noticed Tzita jump back at its occurrence. "Beware." A door opened up right in front of him, and out from the other side, the piercing red eye would be glaring each of them in the face malevolently. "We Have Work To Do, You Imbeciles." With such a lofty crew of just this few, Skelette would open the door out of the Cryptic Sanctuary, since apparently nobody knew where they were, which was why they were all acting so foolishly. A faint light shone in from outside as Skelette turned around and crossed his arms cutely, but with a blaring crimson eye from under its robes of darkness. "Tzita's In Charge Of You Lot. I Don't Have Time For This." Skelette would continue to be active when it felt like it, basically, and was no longer of any usefulness to them. This was the only time Skelette broke its silence, and would once again return to it for however long it felt like.

"..."
Neutral

It stopped moving and drew in all of the darkness into itself, falling to the ground. Gleam "Nyake." As the voice spoke, only the sound of a wind chime and a bell jingling would be heard in its stead. A black cat appeared out of the darkness that was absorbed by Skelette and it would drop back to the ground as the 'Crystal Skull' Artifact. The black cat glare down with bright lavender eyes and a ribbon of indigo would wrap around its neck tied loosely to the back of the skull's head. Mad Panda "Children Playing Children's Games," the bells chimed again, with no sound being heard at all but the sound made by the 'Crystal Skull', itself. The 'Shini Bones' of Tzita's Chomao, 'Skelette,' would return to her and seal themselves and she, herself, in all her restrictions. The weight of gravity weighing upon her had lessened, and she would have her First Restriction lifted from her. "And Thank Them For Their Souls."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 2; Lawless Ones   Valparaiso Chapter 2; Lawless Ones EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 7:22 pm

As the light, no matter how dim, poured into the ever darker 'Cryptic Sanctuary,' revealing a pale gray face with sunken eyes, one that had a piercing white iris, and the other covered by jet black hair that poured down her head and covered the other eye, so that only one could be seen. "Tea-hee." She said dryly, with no form of expression, and with whatever darkness remaining being bound by her hair, so that the outline of the room could be seen, and there could be a distinction between all the darkness. Suddenly, the white eye flashed a blood red, and narrowed to a slit, and the words "Go out there and make Daddy his money" would be heard clearly in everyone's head without the Goddess of Darkness' face moving at all. Immediately, the strands of hair rose up all around Tabitha, and from all around the dead would be raise up by individual threads, the Intensei inclusive to this bunch. The room would be swept away by a flood of dark strands of hair like wire, which would head straight for the Mechanica, and drag the Intensei and the planet they spawned from with them. "Tina..." Tabitha called out to her sister after that, congregating her captured party like a blood clot outside the Cryptic Sanctuary.
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 2; Lawless Ones   Valparaiso Chapter 2; Lawless Ones EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 10:51 am

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Tzita felt the power of Vita, and Vita, Tzita's 'Alternate Personality,' which was merely her 'First Restriction' unlocked, would instantly take over Tzita's mind. "Thanks, Daddy, I Swear I Won't Fuck This Up This Time." Vita, whose hair was now a bright violet, would suddenly remember things that Tzita didn't, and her 'Skeleton Key' would appear in her hands. It looked like a key with a scythe blade at the tip and a skull at the handle. Her hat would float into its place from where she'd hidden it in the Cryptic Sanctuary, as well as scoured over Medusa's things that she left in the Megalith immediately, searching for some lost Witch Treasure before she headed back to the city. She waved her hand and called forth 'Castle L'sia,' which she had long forgotten she could do until just now.
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
The Veritas

Horse
Scorpio Female Points : 1228

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 2; Lawless Ones   Valparaiso Chapter 2; Lawless Ones EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 12:24 pm

When 'Tina' was called familiarly by her sister, Tabitha, the planet, the Veritas, herself, would begin to move to where she'd been beckoned, and a powerful darkness suddenly wiped over the Cryptic Sanctuary, forcing everything out one particle at a time. Eventually, the trickling speckles of darkness would fully fill the form of the room and the door would seal itself shut completely.

"Consecration."

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma and is an Archsage Shaman. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'; Voodoo & Shamanism are 'Spiritual Energy'. She inherited the Eight Arms Of Tabrith from her father, Overlord Tensei, and uses them as the branches of the World Tree in the image of his Tree Of Life. Her animal familiars and pets are all Amphibians and Reptiles.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 2; Lawless Ones   Valparaiso Chapter 2; Lawless Ones Empty

Back to top Go down

Valparaiso Chapter 2; Lawless Ones
Page 1 of 1