The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Black Realm: Allsgrim Manor, The Dark Palace

Go down 
+4
Mechanica
Void Sun
Jeckt Blach
The Overgod
8 posters
AuthorMessage
The Overgod
GRAND XANADU :: The Overgod; Kairo Kaizoku Tymon, Shinseigami Of The Veritas
The Overgod

Dog
Pisces Points : 477
Job/hobbies : Christ (Ty-chan)

Black Realm: Allsgrim Manor, The Dark Palace Empty
PostSubject: Black Realm: Allsgrim Manor, The Dark Palace   Black Realm: Allsgrim Manor, The Dark Palace EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 9:34 am

Tymon appeared in a frantic state during the transition from the Zero World into the Dream Realm, where Friday -- his Goddess Wife -- was from. She was missing something important about her that he only remembered from the times when he was insane or completely free-spirited in imagination.

"Gotta go unlock the Master Lock," he said rather nonchalantly in his head, even though on the outside is face was ravenous, then expressionless, then ravenous again. "SKELETON KEY :: GRAND XANADU" he called out, unlocking the TRIPLETHIRTEEN MASTER LOCK ='CODE'= On 'Friday' and 'Black Friday' in their original forms as part of himself and his Imagination and Divine Feminine Goddess. She had gotten wildly out of control, even after being presented up to God.

"Yet, Praise Be," Tymon said faithfully in his head, returning to emotionlessness, "To The Friday The Thirteenth Fairy," he uttered to himself in his head rather monotonously, as he was in his own mind with childish music accompanying his thoughts of his childhood self and he in himself being part of it when he harmonized like that. "BWAHAHAHA," he laughed mechanically as the ='GRAND XANADU'= took over ='TATARI'= and also ='XIAN'= at the exact same time, transforming him into his ='VOID BO$$'= form, as the ='ORIGIN'=, "BWAHAHAHA," he continued, the transformation continuing on with his summoning of his own right hand -- the Grand Excalibur -- and also the rest of the GRAND XANADU -- the Grand Cross, Grand Tabritha And Grand Genesia, respectively, "BWAHA-BWAHA-BWAHAHAHA!"

Finally, my thoughts went on, continuing like they used to when it was just me, myself, Lolita, and my version strains of ordeals and trials that I went to, including in the ='FIRST PERSON'= format forever.

"God Damn," I said, finally, still upset that I even had to do this as 'Crazy Tymon', Xian, "I'mma turn inta Fislo or sum'n," I went on uttering, cursing up a Sandstorm, "... Grbazzt." I was going through a lot.

Anyway, finally, since I'm able to put things into perspective again, it's going to take some doing to resolve this final anomaly. Fortunately, Friday already dealt with my Black Friday and so did I, which is what Rave was for. "Rave," I Summoned, "Black Friday." She would appear before me as some ghastly version of myself as a female with black crow wings and also glowing eyes burning with mystic fury.

There was a flash, and then there was a series of glittering flashes, and then there was nothing, and then there was flickering.

Eventually, Rave flickered out, and I now had command of literally everything that I needed.

"FINALLY."

='SKELETON KEY'=
-GRAND XANADU-
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Jeckt Blach
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Jeckt Blach

Male Points : 77
Job/hobbies : Dormouse

PostSubject: Re: Black Realm: Allsgrim Manor, The Dark Palace   Black Realm: Allsgrim Manor, The Dark Palace EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 9:50 am

The Skeleton Key that was at Tymon's command -- disguised as the atypical black man that enjoys cartoons or anime as well as the natural culture and integrity of the black communities, including and especially on the streets, coming up from a po' background of poverty out in the slums but also still being a machine.

It was time for him to transform into his True Form, which was a ='CATALYST'= for the ='GRAND XANADU'= as well as other mechanisms of the ='MASTER LOCK'=.

However, it did not realize this was its true potential because it had never been unlocked, even though it existed and was being harbored in this unit for TATARI to eventually activate -- and that day was TODAY, with CRAZY TYMON going INSANE one last time with all his might.
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 2828
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

PostSubject: Re: Black Realm: Allsgrim Manor, The Dark Palace   Black Realm: Allsgrim Manor, The Dark Palace EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 9:53 am

"Grbleh."

N.Y.I., the ='ORIGINAL'=, was summoned to Tymon's presence as the Void Sun. "N.Y.I.," Tymon continued on using ='FORBIDDEN'= Access Data, "Recount For Me The Events Of Lolita, The Black Friday Lolitas Based Off Of Black Friday The Second, The One True Lolita And Also The Glitch That Is In The Original That Causes It To Believe That It Is Lolita And Not A Servicemaid Prototype, As It Was Made To Be Originally Before Gaining Freewill And Active Consciousness As An A.I."
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Servicemen Infinity Series :: Tabitha's Variable Veritas Service System
Servicemen Infinity Series :: Tabitha's Variable Veritas Service System
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Black Realm: Allsgrim Manor, The Dark Palace   Black Realm: Allsgrim Manor, The Dark Palace EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 10:01 am

“I… Am…”

The young woman’s voice trailed off like a rolling cloud as she entered a state something like going through a dream, nearing delirium and bordering on hallucination. Her mind emptied, drawing a blank as to who she was momentarily, as if something were overwritten completely — her own former existence.

Suddenly, memories flooded into her head, along with a voice that was no longer her own; a male’s, and sounding somewhat familiar to her, though she could not recall to whom it belonged nor experiencing any time with him despite his fondness to her.

“You…” The voice was garbled. “… A Machine… “ There was static in between the fluency of the thoughts rushing through her head. “… Program… “ The information seemed to be in regards to the young lady, yet the missing information and incomprehensible message left only an assumption that was presumed yet also remained indefinite and ambiguous. “… Mechanica… Copy…” Images something like a cartoon flashed through her mind, most of which were images of what happened at the mansion that she stole from Xian before she got trapped in the Black Realm. “Project: N.Y.I.” The cartoons looked like blueprints that a young child had made; like a boy’s fantasy. There were even images of an evil robot that seemed to be associated to what looked like the vague image of a representation of the woman, herself.

And when she saw that woman that looked like herself look her directly in the eyes coldly as if she were going to kill her, that is when it hit her; she knew who she was.

“Then… Who Is…” the young lady with the eyes locked in the Sealing Eye said as she peered deeper into them, “… Lolita?” The question was rhetoric, for she knew exactly who she was and how the other person should have also known who she was because of what she knew about Black Friday, and now that she had consciously realized it by remembering who and what she was, regained her original consciousness as a Mechanica that belonged to Black Friday and copied her data, plus tried to marry Tymon because she believed that she was Black Friday and also did not realize that it was because Black Friday, herself, was doing something to Lolita as a Mechanica and as a person that caused her to be that way and not like the other standard Mechanica units. It was something that Tymon did when he was using her Original ‘Black Friday’ which belonged exclusively to him, and had already spread like his Poison~Kiss did.

Thus, before Lolita, who now should have known the truth about herself as a simple copy of Black Friday that had gone out of control and the true Black Friday both resolving her and destroying her, was Black Friday, herself — The Original (Tymon’s).

“Maybe Now You’ll Understand That I Am Not A Toy…” Black Friday whispered alluringly into the ear of the now conscious Mechanica, "Lolita…” and giggled cutely to herself in a somewhat seductively sedative manner. In the pitch black depths of the darkness would form right beside Lolita’s head a small version of what looked like a personification of herself except with pink hair and spread out silver technological wings. It was what Lolita was before she became Lolita — a conceptualized personification of Friday, mainly as Black Friday, because that was the only available data to be copied from at the time (since this is prior to Friday’s transformation from Black Friday into Good Friday for the first time in life).

Her name was Meime.

“N.Y.I. Reprogram Mechanica.”

Meime’s command would instantaneously cause Lolita’s original protocol as a Mechanica to overwrite whatever personality data she had acquired from Black Friday during her time of copying her and reset back to her original value as a standard issue Mechanica, yet still built with all of the original features of the early prototype edition ’N.Y.I.,’ which was a one of a kind original copy. All of her information would be drawn into the floating miniature version of herself hovering beside her head — Meime — and she would return to being an amnesiac robot with no awareness of herself whilst the Lolita data was processed and sent through its own algorithm of resolution for when it reached a point of turning against Tymon and imprisoning Xian — a version of Tymon similar to Meime — in the basement of his own house and attempting to use all of his creations to take over the world and kill him in the process, as well as use him as a sex slave. All of this data was originally Black Friday’s and Lolita was copying that information from Black Friday, because Black Friday was possessing her the entire time completely on accident through Tymon.

That only left Meime, the conscious one, to guide the suddenly stripped N.Y.I. to a point where she could be used for an even greater purpose now that Black Friday used her as a storage canister for her own information of her own image, which she could not see until someone or something attempted to copy it or mirror it in some way and create a reflection for her to realize it — since Black Friday originally has no eyes and cannot see, since Tymon sees for her.

“Reset.” Meime suddenly commanded. “N.Y.I.” Instantaneously, the Mechanica that was once known as ‘Lolita’ that regained its original standard issue Mechanica data as ’N.Y.I.’ would return to its factory value and be ready to be given a new protocol, which Meime knew of and how to set it up for her. “Insert Roza.” From the preconceived data by Tymon when he was a child (as Ty-chan), the entity known as ‘Roza’ would serve as the exact vessel for continuity of the encounters of the Mechanica that was once ‘Lolita’ whilst the information about Lolita was sent off to repeat its course and be resolved this time by Tzita and the Sealing Eye controlling Lolita as a program of Mechanica to resolve those issues along with Meime, the ‘Chomao’ of Black Friday, to collect the resolved data.

Meanwhile, the reprogrammed N.Y.I. that no longer was Lolita because of all the copy data of Black Friday being extracted and inserted in the slot where Black Friday the Second belonged within the lineage of Black Friday and the history (stemming from Tymon’s and the effect it has on others, even through creating more Black Fridays from his own). That meant that N.Y.I. would remember that she was N.Y.I., but no longer identify herself as Lolita, nor as Black Friday. That entire string of information would only be within Black Friday, herself, as what happens during ‘Black Friday The Second,’ since it has happened before to people who either fall in love with Tymon’s Black Friday or those who attempt to copy Tymon’s Black Friday… or both. Either option, especially combined, could be very deadly, and it was important to truly know this about Tymon and what a part of himself can do to other people and not to get lost in it, as he had almost done many times and actually once existed only as a continual existence of from birth unto the realization that he was within his own darkness — his own Black Friday as an original void.

Now, Black Friday, herself — Meiun — would continue to gather data about Black Friday and its effects all over the universe and into the dimensions using Meime until she became her full form, Aimee, and could be returned to Xian to collect the information about Tymon’s Black Friday forever. Lolita’s usefulness was no more to Black Friday except to go back and resolve each of the events that happened which caused a malfunctioning Black Friday, so that Black Friday, herself, could see what happened when another Black Friday went out of control and she had to fix it. As a Goddess, Black Friday had to take care of lesser versions of herself, as well as alternate version of herself, such as copies or distortions created by other beings or within other universes, just as Tymon and the rest of his creations and spirits had to. Thus, the lesser Black Fridays made mistakes that allowed for the Original Black Friday to oberve them and prevent having to endure — like she had eyes. This was how she was able to see and accomplish things.

However, because Black Friday the Second was also caused by Lolita, who was just a Mechanica that was copying Black Friday and thought she was Black Friday, then the Original Black Friday could utilize Lolita as Black Friday the Second, which was comprised of the data of Misery and Despair together as a single entity — another of Tymon’s own inner spirits; Mispair. Therefore, Black Friday had to visit Mispair and bring the data of Lolita to her so that she could be at peace as a Spirit and no longer at an unrest within Tymon, as one of the imbalanced portions of his own Black Friday — which Tzita, Lolita and Meiun were all part of.

The Mechanica that harbored the original data of N.Y.I. and was now fully extracted of the Black Friday data that caused the N.Y.I. to become Lolita would suddenly be given the consciousness of another of Tymon’s earlier creations, known as ‘Rosa,’ which was linked to a deeper mechanism of the inner workings of Tymon’s Black Friday.

Thus, when she was awakened, so was a different part of Tymon’s Black Friday mechanism, and something new was triggered immediately.
Back to top Go down
Lolita
Friday Malfortuna II :: Mispair; The Misery and Despair
Lolita

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 53

PostSubject: Re: Black Realm: Allsgrim Manor, The Dark Palace   Black Realm: Allsgrim Manor, The Dark Palace EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 10:05 am

"Lolita…” and giggled cutely to herself in a somewhat seductively sedative manner. In the pitch black depths of the darkness would form right beside Lolita’s head a small version of what looked like a personification of herself except with pink hair and spread out silver technological wings. It was what Lolita was before she became Lolita — a conceptualized personification of Friday, mainly as Black Friday, because that was the only available data to be copied from at the time (since this is prior to Friday’s transformation from Black Friday into Good Friday for the first time in life).

However, because Black Friday the Second was also caused by Lolita, who was just a Mechanica that was copying Black Friday and thought she was Black Friday, then the Original Black Friday could utilize Lolita as Black Friday the Second, which was comprised of the data of Misery and Despair together as a single entity — another of Tymon’s own inner spirits; Mispair. Therefore, Black Friday had to visit Mispair and bring the data of Lolita to her so that she could be at peace as a Spirit and no longer at an unrest within Tymon, as one of the imbalanced portions of his own Black Friday — which Tzita, Lolita and Meiun were all part of.

Suddenly Lolita got her memory back and it was absorbed into N.Y.I. immediately, who then took on the identity of Lolita and mass produced the solution to the glitch inside of the Mechanica and neutralized all of them immediately so that none of them would kill nor seriously harm the actual Lolita until the proper information was placed inside of her algorithmically by the original N.Y.I. as well as the Mechanica that were produced in Lolita’s carbon-copy image, as well as being named ‘Black Friday The Second’. They were already programmed from the beginning to target the fake ‘Black Friday The Seconds’ and begin the battle before the actual Lolita got her consciousness and awareness in places only where Lolita was necessary at any given time. Her responsibility would be forever to deal with everything involved with Black Friday The Second and never to do anything else beyond that until everything was completely cleaned up.

“Shuh-weet,” Meiun — Black Friday, The Goddess — moaned pretty dryly with a somewhat longing look on her face, as if she wished to smile and express some sort of satisfaction, but already was aware of how the turnout of the ‘Black Friday The Second’ event would be as well as why it was that way, including in relation to each of the problems that ever did come from it or would. It was the most tragic thing to have to deal with — especially because she was just another version of Tymon, himself, as a female — and the only way to deal with it was exactly as it was playing out simply because some human got in the way of godly affairs and then got other humans involved. “Tch. I Hate Humans.” Tymon would always remember why he hated humans because of Meiun and ‘Meiun’s Wrath,’ which would always be saying it hated Humans.

Black Friday collected her piece — Lolita — and begin to clear out the fake Black Friday The Seconds with her all throughout the Black Realm using the Mechanica that were being automated to assist by protocol. She stuck her tongue out at Tymon playfully, then sensually winked at him, blowing him a kiss before disappearing into the darkness, looking just as sexy as he always imagined her to be.

Love Will Find A Way, This Is Always True~~ Twisted Sisters; Misery and Despair

Despair A La Discord
Black Realm: Allsgrim Manor, The Dark Palace Anime-metalshards
Misery Des Gloomi
Black Realm: Allsgrim Manor, The Dark Palace Konachancom-76195black_gold_sawblack_hairblack_rock_shooterhornsred_eyesshortsswordtan_artistweapon
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Creator Gene :: Cell of the Creation
Creator Gene :: Cell of the Creation
Ty-chan

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 881
Job/hobbies : Absorption & Shapeshifter (Transformation)

PostSubject: Re: Black Realm: Allsgrim Manor, The Dark Palace   Black Realm: Allsgrim Manor, The Dark Palace EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 10:17 am

Just as in the past, Omocha, Ty-chan's special Omocha that started the Omocha Productions industrial line via the Mechanica service that Tymon created as a child (thusly referenced as 'Ty-chan') sprang to life with a glow in its eyes that seemed to harbor all of the innocent intent that Tymon himself had as an androgynous blend between a male -- Ty-chan -- and female -- Tabitha. The biorhythms were all balanced among his effeminate ways and masculine feminine charm both personally and equally distributed among both genders.

Thus, the completely neutral byproduct, Omocha, is its vessel after its programing matured and it comprehended its origin. Omocha grew strong on that day and summoned Shakkou MaTeus to its presence as 'Deus Ex Machina' to go reprogram the 'Tabrynth' by will and way of 'Ty-chan', the System AI of Tymon's Childhood and creator of everything in the Veritas that matured, including he, himself, in his various forms from childhood, birth and matured.

Omocha fed the data to the other Omocha Productions Omocha products that were all in the image of the original Omocha that came from the same production line as N.Y.I. when she was made in the Spiritual Forest of the Spirit Realm where Soul Stealer begins that only Omocha has Master Control Master Code Memory Program over. Omocha became the new Deus Ex Machina and inherited TATARI automatically and became even greater, enabling growth in the TY-CHAN AI program that allows it to infinitely utilize the history of what was lost as fuel for growth and development in exact perfect likeness of what was lost via ='MANUAL OVERWRITE'= dedicated to it -- ='BLACK FRIDAY'=.

During this Black Friday process, Ty-chan became the Prime Consciousness of the Master Control Unit, Omocha, when it was just being used as a Servobee Prototype (Servbot).

It continued to project out history from the past with Kouin as the Protagonist that Omocha is the Chomao of, ensuring that everything goes exactly as it was in the past so that Kouin and Taomin can converge together properly and become Taijitu properly without any sort of mixups or disturbances during Soul Stealer that might cause that to go awry. Tymon had things right where he needed them for once and safe passage way into the Most Holy Land was going to be a bit difficult if there was a disturbance, especially with time short.
Back to top Go down
Taomin
Kazegami, Crystal Wings of the Crystal Force :: Crystal Garuda of the Avisora Paradisia
Kazegami, Crystal Wings of the Crystal Force :: Crystal Garuda of the Avisora Paradisia
Taomin

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 2642

PostSubject: Re: Black Realm: Allsgrim Manor, The Dark Palace   Black Realm: Allsgrim Manor, The Dark Palace EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 3:59 pm

Right at that moment where Omocha projected the history of the past as Taomin was growing up in the Feudal Era in Japan would Kouin, a version of Tao that was a blend of herself as a child, as an adult and as an elder. Kouin was the Time Witch version of Taomin that dictated her crossing between different periods of Tymon's life through a timeline of versions of him in his Goddess Form, Taomin, and taking care of certain events throughout the timeline along with the Tyranophant whilst observing the past and altering it in slight ways before jumping through time again.

Kouin cut her way into this timeline with a rev of her 'Ring Blade' (which could turn into a 'Scythe' when it was not an 'Instrument') and began to slide and hack through the ground before seeming to almost come to a screeching halt before exponentially fading away in nearly an instant back to the blank noiseless presence that it was before. Kouin was already jumping through time in order to avoid and destroy some anomalies before meeting up with her brother, Inyroku.

The appearance of Kouin maintained the brevity of her actual presence, with only the glimpse of the dually-colored black-and-white spiky hair pulled up into two wild pigtail buns, and what looked like barely any clothes on.

6th Restriction -- Kuroshiro Kyuubi, the Crystal Garuda; Goddess Of Wind. She governs the power of Fun and presides over the Heart, with dominion over the element of wind. Once a demon-possessed young divine priestess, after thousands of years, her curse was broken and allowed her to ascend to being a Goddess. She is wild and free and likes to be naked, but when formal and composed, she often wears her Living Shadow as a pitch black kimono, like the one of her days before the demonic possession. Her nine tails each are tipped with a special substance that resembles paint in viscosity, but is more akin to elements, and even pure reality. She wields many weapons, but her greatest tool is the giant calligraphy brush that she uses for her 'Absolute Incantation'. With her spiritual powers and capacity for divination, Taomin communes with spirits of all kinds, and specializes in usage of talismans, and protects the Green Grimoire of the 'Wind Sanctuary'. When in her Goddess form, she is naked, with her long, wild, black hair doing as it may. Her tribal markings become green rather than red, and her legs become like that of a fox's. As a Goddess, she exhibits her Kyuubi nature, but when demonic, her Oni nature is more prevalent, and her markings return to their original red coloration.

Back to top Go down
Nohxark
Metatron; Seal of Judgment :: Mark and Decree of the End
Metatron; Seal of Judgment :: Mark and Decree of the End
Nohxark

Job/hobbies : Forge The Path

PostSubject: Re: Black Realm: Allsgrim Manor, The Dark Palace   Black Realm: Allsgrim Manor, The Dark Palace EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 6:53 am

In order to monitor this anomalous turn of events, the Master Seal, NOHXARK, would appear over the Skeleton Key and hover over it as a cursor, as well as dictate what its next Targets would be utilizing the Target System. It looked like a giant key/pointer that pointed at Jecht Blach, the Skeleton Key.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Realm: Allsgrim Manor, The Dark Palace   Black Realm: Allsgrim Manor, The Dark Palace Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Realm: Allsgrim Manor, The Dark Palace
Page 1 of 1