The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pumpkinhead
Magnus Ignis the Archsage Witch Doctor :: Nightstorm Badass; Crystal Oversoul of the Delta
Magnus Ignis the Archsage Witch Doctor :: Nightstorm Badass; Crystal Oversoul of the Delta
Pumpkinhead

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 901

Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead Empty
PostSubject: Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead   Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 10:18 pm

A thin slit appeared in an empty space and fat claws tore open the rip in spacetime. What appeared from out of the open hole was a burning figure of 13 feet high, looking like a scarecrow. There was stitching all around the joints of the figure and the construct had a large, black pumpkin head that was battered and scarred.

The figure took a step out into the bar and looked around at the roughlife, flame burning in its head like that of eyes through carved out sockets. His triangular cut-out eyeholes narrowed as fire began to flare up within the pumpkin head.

"I Remember You," Pumpkinhead, the scarecrow, said to Chusin, who was sitting casually at the bar. "We Worked Together Once." There was no way that Pumpkinhead would forget the one who donned a pumpkin seed for a short time. "Condolences For The Losses." Pumpkinhead wasn't the type for condolences, but remembering how it went down, it was only fair.

Pumpkinhead sat at the bar and let the shattered dimensional energy that had ripped open the hole mend itself so that space and time were normalized again.

Fourth Restriction -- Archsage Witch Doctor; Nightstorm Badass. A giant, living, walking energy source in the shape of a thirteen foot tall pumpkin-headed scarecrow. Is a Pumpkin Head that gives itself energetic shape by its own Living Shadow, called 'Nightshade', which is an extension of itself. The one who dons the Pumpkin Head becomes Pumpkinhead's Vessel for a time, sharing all of his elemental abilities with them through unified consciousness. Has a 'Family Heirloom' that is dear to him.

Rituals: Friday The Thirteenth, Vow Of Silence, Black Friday (Friday The Thirteenth)

Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING!)
Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead   Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 10:19 pm

A drink fizzled behind the bar, evaporating before the bottle suddenly broke. Pumpkinhead's flame, once a deep orange, now became a light purple, as if intoxicated.

"So, Just Like Old Times?" Pumpkinhead said straight out. Out of everyone, he was the most straight forward... when his personal problems weren't bothering him severely. "It Is Done," Pumpkinhead said decisively, eyeing down another drink in the background, which fizzled up and evaporated in the same fashion as the first.

The large construct lifted its arm up to the bar, slowly turning the black pumpkin head to Chusin, who seemed to have her mind made up about this. "I Only Have One Request," Pumpkinhead said auspiciously with a gruff tone.

"Battle."

Pumpkinhead longed for battle and destruction, just like the old days, but in the Veritas, there was none to battle with and anything that was destroyed was unfulfilling. Pumpkinhead felt alone there, despite being the great and powerful spirit that helped it to continue on in willpower.

"If I Can Have My Fill Of Battle, You Will See The Heights Beyond What You Ever Wished To Achieve."

A bottle broke in the background.

Fourth Restriction -- Archsage Witch Doctor; Nightstorm Badass. A giant, living, walking energy source in the shape of a thirteen foot tall pumpkin-headed scarecrow. Is a Pumpkin Head that gives itself energetic shape by its own Living Shadow, called 'Nightshade', which is an extension of itself. The one who dons the Pumpkin Head becomes Pumpkinhead's Vessel for a time, sharing all of his elemental abilities with them through unified consciousness. Has a 'Family Heirloom' that is dear to him.

Rituals: Friday The Thirteenth, Vow Of Silence, Black Friday (Friday The Thirteenth)

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead   Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 10:19 pm

Pumpkinhead was not thrilled to hear that there was no one on this planet or in this dimension that he could fight purely for the sake of fighting. It had been a long time, and deep inside, there was a primal spirit that burned within him itching for a test of his own mettle against the strongest. All Pumpkinhead wanted to do was fight.

"Fine," he said grimly, "But Know This; If You Can Find Me Someone To Face, Or Have Someone You Want Exterminated, You May Call Upon Me." If there was one thing that Pumpkinhead was good at, it was destroying things. A few more bottles popped after fizzling up and Pumpkinhead's flame grew to be a darker, deeper purple now.

He was silent for a while, thinking really deeply about what his own next moves in this realm would be. It wasn't like the Veritas at all, so he didn't have to be like he was back on his home world in his home dimension. He could be a little bit more destructive, like he used to be, and Pumpkinhead wanted to definitely take advantage of that.

"I'm Going To Go Kill People," he said right outright, not even beating around the bush. "Or Fight Them Until I Get Bored."

Here, Pumpkinhead didn't need to worry about people's lives nor how much was destroyed, and he knew why. It wasn't that they weren't important, it was that they were mostly disposable, it seemed -- at least, some of them were. "I Know Things," he said in regards to this place, "And I Know Where I Am Going Next If You Cannot Fulfill My Wishes As Well." Pumpkinhead could definitely take out anyone that Chusin wanted as a Mercenary-For-Hire, but could also teach Chusin some things that could only be learned in combat.

"I Fight Because That Is How I Learn And Grow. I Could Have Helped You." But perhaps, he still could.

"Who Are Your Strongest Beings? If You And I Are To Go To Them, I Will Show You How To Exceed Your Own Power, As I And My People Do."

Pumpkinhead was thoroughly interested in this information before he left -- IF he were leaving, that is -- and wanted to see if there were stronger people first before he started slaughtering the weak. He couldn't stand it because it didn't put up much of a challenge for him, but here, that didn't matter. He was just a revenant looking for bloodshed.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead   Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 10:21 pm

Pumpkinhead became troubled by this answer, grabbing his head with his overly large claw-arm, as if having a headache. "Uuuuuuuughhhhh...!!" He cried, almost as if in pain, though masked by what one could say seemed like intoxication. "Then I Will Fight Whatever Stands In My Way And Destroy This Place!" This was the decision that Pumpkinhead came to, and behind his motives were nothing but pure frustration.

Getting up, Pumpkinhead unsheathed his Pitch Black Blade, ready to cut another hole in the dimensions and head to a new location where there were people thirsty for battle or where there was a lot to destroy. He was going to cause a lot of havoc, and part of it would be destroying whomever tried to get in his way.

"I Suppose That Makes Me An Enemy Of This World..." he muttered under his breath, taking the slash with his sword right before him, "... So Don't Stand In My Way." As the enemy of this world, the only thing one could do was to defy Chusin. The WORST of crimes.

So that's what Pumpkinhead did, and went off on his own. The slit in spacetime became a split that was wide enough for the large construct to slip through, leaving nothing but an empty void where he once stood... one that closed up rather quickly. Where he was off to was some place completely random... like his brother. He'd learned a lot from Tigen, and being 'Random' was one of those things. Such as, 'Random' Destruction. Which Pumpkinhead was off to cause.

There was no trace of him left in the tavern. If Chusin wanted to find him, she could definitely do that, since it wasn't too hard to keep up with him. Pumpkinhead never went back on his word, so if Chusin ever had a change of heart or of mind, Pumpkinhead would be around terrorizing someone or destroying something. Perhaps, Pumpkinhead could even bring forth someone of worthy power to come try to stop him and have a fight with him.

He was a lone Villain now, and that's all he wanted to be.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead   Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 10:22 pm

*R-rrrrriiiiiiiiip!!!!!!*

Emblazoned eyes pierced through a tear in the dimensions and snatched up a child right out of the household, looking something like an arm zipping in and out in a fiery flash. The child was burnt up to a crisp on the spot, with only the head left untouched and falling from out of the wormhole before the very single mother that lived with her once living son. The woman was about to scream, but as she began to react, she would be able to feel a burning sensation in her throat that caused her esophagus to swell just enough where she could not scream, yet still breathed.

"I AM CHILDSLAYER," the unknown menace speaking through the dimensional border bellowed, "SLAYER OF CHILDREN!!!"

There was no real rhyme nor reason to the killing of this poor, innocent, defenseless child, but it did what it did to the mother. Traumatized, she would rest there with only her burning throat and the head of her child left as the first marks of this 'Childslayer, Slayer Of Children'.

Stepping forth from the wormhole was a large, 13-foot figure who wore a poncho and both gloves and boots, wielding an extremely large butcher knife that was at least two-thirds of the size of the thirteen foot creature. Spikes ran all down his back and unto a tail that was nearly hidden by the poncho. A bandit mask covered his mouth, yet his blazing, soulless eyes filled with only rage peered into the eyes of the woman as if she were next.

And, just for the hell of it...

*SH-WANG!*

Off with her head, in only a single swipe that was barely visible to the naked eye. The rest of the body ignited from the esophagus down, crackling sporadically like a lit fuse until her body became nothing but a burning husk. The fire from the woman's body spread to the carpet, and also to the beheaded son, and eventually to the rest of the house through the wooden table and beams that were keeping it up.

Our pernicious villain stood now in a flaming house with two casualties for literally no reason, and his soulless eyes seemed to hunger for more. They burned a bright red, like this house did.

"I AM CHILDSLAYER!!!! SLAYER OF CHILDREN!!!"

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead   Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 10:22 pm

Whilst the house was still on fire and becoming weaker by the second, the large child-slaying creater raise a fist up to a wall to pound it down in one strike, busting a hole through it and causing it to collapse upon itself, bringing down a whole room of the house with it.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead   Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 10:23 pm

As the fire burned, its flame became docile and blue, yet not with heat -- with sheer cold. The cold-burning house was left to nothingness, and a large pumpkin-headed face appeared in the flames, towering over the other houses.

"Childslayer," the flame spake to the vessel of its choosing, "Let's Go."

At that moment, the cold flame spread to the next house through the grass, burning it from the outside with its chilling heat.

Childslayer merely walked along to the next location and cut down the door, searching for whomever was inside.

"I AM CHILDSLAYER!!!" he cried, swinging his enormous butcher knife to cleave through the first person that was seen -- a little girl in the living room, watching television.

"SLAYER OF CHILDREN!!!" he cried out again, swinging the blood from his blade as the house started to crumble. The parents of the child rushed down to see what caused the fire only to find their daughter dead before them and an inhuman giant with a menacing, soulless look upon his face, like he could kill again.

Fortunately for him, the roof collapsed on the parents and they died immediately from both that and the exposure to the cold blue flame, which scorched and chilled their bodies to a frosty white ash.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead   Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 10:23 pm

Eventually, the flames reaches other houses, and the fire grew large and orange. It towered over the Residential District, threatening to burn down the entire thing.

"Childslayer," The fire beckoned, "Go Forth."

And, the chosen vessel of the flame would rip open a portal in spacetime with a choice swipe of the giant butcher knife in his hand, jumping through to the next location.

The fire, itself, however, stood up from the ground as a giant, burning figure about the size of a skyscraper. The incandescent being bore a bulbous pumpkin-shaped head at the top and a malicious gaze which peered unto the Metropolis, ready now to destroy some other buildings.

"I Am Finished Here," Pumpkinhead, who was this enormous fiery apparition, said. "Now, Time To Go Destroy The City."

The Residential District was left as little but ash and there were survivors that were now homeless. Pumpkinhead raised up his giant flaming foot and stepped down with great force, exploding away anyone who would be in the streets at the time. Cars, pedestrians and constructs like trees would be burnt away to nothingness as Pumpkinhead raised up another foot to step into the Metropolis area -- which he was now large enough to do, being as tall as a skyscraper.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead   Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 10:24 pm

Quote :
The Residential District was left as little but ash and there were survivors that were now homeless. Pumpkinhead raised up his giant flaming foot and stepped down with great force, exploding away anyone who would be in the streets at the time. Cars, pedestrians and constructs like trees would be burnt away to nothingness as Pumpkinhead raised up another foot to step into the Metropolis area -- which he was now large enough to do, being as tall as a skyscraper.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead   Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 10:24 pm

The large fire figure crashed into a nearby building, causing a grand explosion from the impact and toppling the tower simultaneously. What was burnt up in the fire only served to make it larger, and by the time the tower hit the ground and crushed both cars and people, it was just about burnt to a crisp.

"Fun." The fiery creature answered, eyes narrowing at the small one that was speaking. If his entire body weren't able to pick up on sound, he wouldn't even be able to notice her. But the screams, the scratches, scrapes and other noises that came from a city being attacked all rang throughout the living fire like it was nothing.

"Got A Problem?" Pumpkinhead inquired ferociously, as the girl seemed like she wanted to get in the way of the destructive path of Pumpkinhead. "I'll Blow You Away." He breathed out an intense heat like that of the sun, scorching red and melting off skin just from contact. It even stripped cars of their metal, the flame being breathed out was so hot.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead   Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 10:25 pm

"Where?" is all the fire asked, spreading through the greater metropolis area and causing the Pumpkinhead to grow both stronger and larger.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead   Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 10:25 pm

"Hmph."

The flaming giant, after consuming enough to grow stronger and larger, took the next few steps to crush the now tiny skyscrapers that only came knee-high to its massiveness. If it weren't all condensed into a single entity, the whole city would have been burnt up by now.

"Take Me There," Pumpkinhead declared, reaching out and scooping up a piece of the earth and tearing into it with sharp, jagged claws of flame only to scoop out the underlying pipelines and probably electrical cords that ran through the city. Drawing power from the electricity as the other materials burned in the grip of the flaming giant, the fire would crackle and buzz with a light blue tinge to it to symbolize how the two different plasmas had fused together into one large plasmatic host -- Pumpkinhead. "I Exist Whether Here Or Not -- I Am Certain Of That. These Powers Do Not Go Beyond This Domain, And I Am Already Aware Of That Because Of Prior Events In This Dimension..." Pumpkinhead turned, looking over the burning scape that was left in his wake, then smashed another skyscraper with a slam of his fist, "... As Well As Others."

Being a being that hopped dimensions, it wasn't uncommon to be 'snapped out' of a dimension and 'claimed' to be either defeated or dead. It just meant the dimension was no longer eligible to be gone to, especially since there were multiple of this particular entity walking through the Shattered Dimensions (otherwise known as the Void) searching for the next target objective to accomplish; a flame with no end.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

"Huh."

The Pumpkinhead was sucked inside of the portal, flame and all.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead   Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 10:26 pm

From the tear in spacetime came an enormous flaming monster that had yet to take on a definitive shape or form, but rushed around the area like a vicious beast. Before long, all of the flames were sucked into a centered vacuum that caused them to harden into the shape of a floating flaming pumpkin head. The fire was as red as crimson and the eyes were as sharp as slits. No body accompanied the fiery entite, and all the flames that were amassed before made one enormous star-like Pumpkinhead.

"..."

Pumpkinhead observed everything and hovered in midair, listening intensely to everyone and everything. The Pumpkinhead was highly sensitive to any and every vibration -- like a star -- and also created its own magnitude just by existing. Pumpkinhead felt and experienced everything all simultaneously, but even so, none of it seemed to have an effect on him. He simply floated there, bulbous and overgrown, looking like a molten star.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead   Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 10:26 pm

Pumpkinhead did not answer them.

It wasn't that Pumpkinhead was rude, but he was withholding a great deal of fury and was known to suppress his rage for as long as possible rather silently until he blew up in a fit of destruction. The way that one of them spoke (or thought, since Pumpkinhead could read thought patterns) about his family made him that much more livid, and the already bulbous firebomb began to expand, though it was still contracting. This caused the star-like Pumpkinhead to glow brightly and make a noise that sounded like malignant groaning.

"I Am Myself," he finally stated, his Pitch Black Blade warping in nearby, "And You've Got The Family All Wrong."

There was no use in explaining something like that, since it took quite a bit of explanation and also an ear to listen. Pumpkinhead could tell from the pulsation of their hearts that they'd already made a decision about the Tensei and that was final to them, more or less.

"This Place..." he said, watching his Pitch Black Blade grow stronger, "... Is Like What My Blade Is Made Of." The same (or similar) materials, giving him an upper hand.

The Pitch Black Blade that was able to cut through Voids and the Abyss and such would begin to orbit around Pumpkinhead like a planet, rotating faster and faster in a matter of moments, until Pumpkinhead was nothing but a flickering blur hacking up the voidspace around them and causing terrible calamity. The Pitch Black Blade swirling around him would definitely slice through the others that were there at a high speed if they didn't find means to stop it, and though it could absorb energy from this place, it was also its own type of energy that made it so it cut through and cut off that energy source as well.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead   Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 10:27 pm

Pumpkinhead was already aware that this was all just a ploy for power and to have some authority over someone, and thought it made him angry, all that happened was that this incarnation of Pumpkinhead stopped. It didn't mean anything at all, since another Pumpkinhead could come out at any time, but that wasn't the point of everything.

Pumpkinhead just remained stagnant. There was no point to this at all, but it was interesting to watch. Perhaps playing the spectator once more would be best, anyway. Pumpkinhead didn't care. He came here for a fight and didn't get one, since merely stopping someone from doing everything automatically by just saying it happened didn't really count as a fight. Obviously, they weren't aware of what it meant to have a TRUE battle.

At least they stopped the villain. Sure, it was anticlimactic, lame, boring and ultimately completely useless to be called a fight, but it was what it was and Pumpkinhead just sat there looking at them all like they were idiots.

They didn't know what it meant to fight yet, and Pumpkinhead did not care in the slightest. Until they learned HOW to fight, it wouldn't even be worth Pumpkinhead exerting energy, so stopping him from doing anything and everything was actually helping him in a way that was just displeasing.

They weren't WORTH the value of a fight. Not like this. Not like that. Not as they were. And probably never would be.

Pumpkinhead had no business being here if there was no TRUE fight going on. But it was good to see that they were like this, and it made their egos happy to stop him, as if it made much of a difference in anything. It was just like if Pumpkinhead never came, and it would be that way when he was gone. So there was no point in anything, since everything was like that.

Now Pumpkinhead just waited for them to expel this part of him in a fashion that was anticlimactic and boring, as they were and as they existed.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead   Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 10:27 pm

"Plenty," Pumpkinhead, a solid orange color, like a beating star, emanated, "And Thank You For The Compliments," he went on reddening in color with a bit of energy.

Pumpkinhead could feel everything from the Creator and was happy to be blessed by her in this world. It really meant something that the Creator actually paid any attention at all, and it was such a glory that was magnified within Pumpkinhead. It made the pulsating star blush a bit, heating up with the swelter of embarrassment. Pumpkinhead almost didn't know how to feel after such an encounter, and was stunned by the fact that he was still here, even though he was not able to do anything.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead   Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 10:28 pm

Pumpkinhead was skeptical about the entire thing. In all honestly, there was only one true entity that this person needed, and she was the one that caused the end of the world plenty of times.

"Black Friday," Pumpkinhead uttered, a wicked smile curling upon his face, "Is Unstoppable Malevolence." The truth about Black Friday was a mystery known only to the Tensei -- namely, the God, Tymon (who IS Khrona) -- yet she was also someone that one didn't want to actually deal with once she appeared. "I Am The Only Equivalent In Destructive Force To Black Friday." In Truth, Pumpkinhead was worse than Black Friday, but Black Friday was powered up by Tymon, himself, so she had an advantage only because Tymon gave her power. Literally all of Black Friday's power came from Tymon, even as a Goddess, which is how he made her in the beginning. "She Will Destroy Everything And Everyone You Like," Pumpkinhead said, now turning orange again, "And Do It For Fun, Like I Do." Yes, it was true, Black Friday was just like Pumpkinhead, except a female.

"But Be Warned," Pumpkinhead bellowed, now changing into what looked like the shape of an Orange instead of a Pumpkin, "She Will Do What She Likes And Destroy Anything And Everything. She Is Not Like Friday, And You Will Not Enjoy Learning The Truth About Her, If You Ever."

Pumpkinhead now became his alternate form, the stellar 'Magical Orange' that resembled a small sun. A small leaf popped out of his head and his mouth returned to a smile. When Pumpkinhead was happy, he became the Magical Orange.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!! It Sounds Like Fun! Destroying Everything!! Yes, Let's Make All Things Bow Down!"

The Magical Orange had spoken.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead   Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 10:28 pm

"The Pumpkinheart," the Magical Orange declared.

"If You Seek Mine Mistress, I Will Strike Thee Down." The Magical Orange normally existed in the Omnipotent Realm alongside Regal Monkey and Fancy Tophat. Therefore, the omniversal Orange was quite aware of what level of omnipotence was required, since sometimes it can be overwhelming. "The Sacred Pumpkinheart Is Our Core," Pumpkinhead admitted, knowing it was that same glowing thing on Khrona's chest that stuck out of him and also had some of his powers. Not too many people paid any attention to how Khrona was dressed, but the giant red core on the outside of his chest was now deemed 'Pumpkinheart' and given new life as the wife of Pumpkinhead.

Therefore...

"There Will Be No Hanky-Panky With The Pumpkinheart, No Matter How Attractive She Can Become."

Khrona had control over himself, sure, but his own heart was something that was feminine in a variety of fashions and was the key source to the Female versions of himself -- where they all came together.

Just like with Pumpkinhead.

"WHELP!" The Magical Orange bellowed, "Do You Want Me To Summon The Pumpkinheart?"

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead   Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 3:18 pm

The Magical Orange fell silent for a moment or so. Sure, there was history between Zita and one particular being in this world, but that didn't mean that Zita would just come willingly.

"You Would Have To Go Get That One Yourself From The Veritas," The Magical Orange warned. "She Is Currently In The Midst Of Something And Cannot Just Freely Leave What She Is Doing To Come Here."

Yes, the Veritas had its own things going on, and to just take people out of it that weren't like others meant something important.

"Some People In The Veritas Must Stay Simply Because They Are Actively Keeping It Stable," The Magical Orange went on. "I Am An Omnipresent Being That Can Be In Multiple Places At Once. Zita, As You Know Her, Is Not." Not that she didn't have powers that could make it so, but it was still that her powers would be limited here.

"Unless You Allow Her 6th Restriction To Come Here -- The Puppet Master -- You Will Not Be Able To Acquire Her At This Time."

This was because Zita would be able to send out a version of herself that was just a puppet, which she got off of some ninja a long time ago, apparently.

"Will The Creator And That Approver Approve Of Zita Appearing Only As A Puppet?"

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead   Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 8:46 pm

"She Will Not Be The Zita You Know," The Magical Orange forewarned forebodingly. "Beware The Mistress, Tzita, For She Is Unlike Anything Anyone Has Ever Seen When At Max Power."

Tzita had already done her Thirteen Restrictions and was the Goddess of the Zero World at maximum power, in place of Kaerei, who once ruled the Zero World before being released as the Veritas.

"As A Goddess, She Has Certain Necessities That May Not Be Able To Be Contained Here. Which Is Why She Exists In The Veritas."

The Thirteen Restrictions were for the sake of everyone else, not just for the Tensei Clan. That is why the Tensei had the Thirteen Restrictions placed on them in the first place, after what Khrona did. Everyone in the family had to have them, and unlocking all thirteen on a single entity was what one would call... Godly.

"I Understand Why You Want To See Her," The Magical Orange, who was consciously omnipotent, declared, "But She Might Be Too Powerful, Like She Was In The Days As The Head Witch, Which She Is Again, As A Goddess."

The Magical Orange spun around, thinking deeply. He contemplated if Tzita, the Goddess of the Zero World, should be summoned to this land. She was already trying to be a villain with henchmen and everything. Maybe that just might work out.

"If You Truly Wish To Summon Her, You Must Go To The Veritas And Get Her From What She Is Doing. She Is Actually In The Middle Of Something, But If She Sees The Relational, She Will Comply."

The Magical Orange was a very jolly star and liked to have omnipotent discussions in omnipotent realms, since he hailed from the Omnipotent Realm of the Veritas alongside Fancy Monkey and Regal Tophat. They often sipped tea together, and the Magical Orange was pleased by the tea.

"Would You Care For Some Tea Whilst We Wait?"

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead   Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 2:01 pm

The Magical Orange was silent about all of this, wondering why she just did not give him his powers back through these powerful stones that she harbored. It was a mystery, but he sent out a distress signal to the Veritas so that someone else would come from the Veritas into this dimension before leaving along with the person who opened up the portal.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead   Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 2:02 pm

The Magical Orange appeared along with the strange woman and merely hovered there with her, having not much to say nor in mind. He wasn't sure if he should let her know that someone from the Veritas was on the way or not, but at the end of the day, the Magical Orange spoke.

"I Have Called For One Of My Family Members," declared the Magical Orange. "She Will Be Here Shortly."

That was all he really had to say on the matter. He wasn't really sure of what was going on, nor what he could do. Still, he wanted his powers back, and that was certainly something that could happen.

"Why Not Use The Stones To Unlock My Powers?" The Magical Orange asked. "I Can Be Of Great Assistance."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead   Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 2:02 pm

The Magical Orange gaped in awe at the being that appeared before him, choosing to observe him in the fashion that he appeared. It was nothing more than the Pumpkinheart, herself, but it still was just Pumpkinhead in Female version. The Pumpkinheart was nothing more than Female Pumpkinhead, and though Pumpkinhead was in love with the Pumpkinheart, she was still just himself as a female.

"What Is This?" The Magical Orange demanded with inquisition, "I Thought You Did Not Seek The Pumpkinheart, Yet Here You Are, Summoning A Being That Takes On The Form?"

Even so, what she said about there being some sort of way to get Pumpkinhead's powers back was a good thing, since the Magical Orange was limited to certain aspects of Pumpkinhead and not the whole entirety of Pumpkinhead, despite all the cosmic omnipotence the Magical Orange had thanks to Pumpkinhead.

"What Shall I Do, Therefore?" The Magical Orange asked, emanating with cosmic energy.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead   Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 2:50 pm

The Magical Orange suddenly teemed with power at the clap of the hands of Goetia, swirling with a cosmic flame that tore through several different dimensions and wrapped themselves around the Magical Orange, filling it up and encircling it until it was a giant figure with a complete burning body and a pumpkin-shaped head. The torn dimensions would end up being sealed up around the fiery being, but the distortions of weakened dimensional energy was apparent all around this being of olde -- Pumpkinhead.

"Uuuuuuuwwwwaaaaaaahhhhggggggg..." Pumpkinhead groaned, almost like he'd just been woken up from a deep slumber, "... I'm Back."

He looked at himself, seeing his hands were made of his flame, and then down to his body, which was also made of flames. Hell, the fact that he had a body at all was a testament to how much power he had now as opposed to before. "Now, I Just Need To Shatter A Dimension..." Reaching out his hand, he would draw in a great deal of Shattered Dimensional Energy and many cracks in space and time would appear in the palm of his hand. There was a great shatter and all that was left was a pitch black emptiness one could call 'the Void', before the natural Dimensional Energy of this land patched it back up by filling the void with enough energy to restore it.

"Excellent..." Pumpkinhead muttered, narrowing his eyes with pleasure.

"Now," he went on, feeling benevolent about getting his powers back, "What Do You Need From Me? I Will Be At Your Command For A While," he said, knowing it was good to repay someone for their kindness. "Three Wishes," he said rather definitively, holding his hand up with three fingers. "That's All."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead   Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead Empty

Back to top Go down

Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next