The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pumpkinhead
Magnus Ignis the Archsage Witch Doctor :: Nightstorm Badass; Crystal Oversoul of the Delta
Magnus Ignis the Archsage Witch Doctor :: Nightstorm Badass; Crystal Oversoul of the Delta
Pumpkinhead

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 901

Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead   Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 10:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

A thin slit appeared in an empty space and fat claws tore open the rip in spacetime. What appeared from out of the open hole was a burning figure of 13 feet high, looking like a scarecrow. There was stitching all around the joints of the figure and the construct had a large, black pumpkin head that was battered and scarred.

The figure took a step out into the bar and looked around at the roughlife, flame burning in its head like that of eyes through carved out sockets. His triangular cut-out eyeholes narrowed as fire began to flare up within the pumpkin head.

"I Remember You," Pumpkinhead, the scarecrow, said to Chusin, who was sitting casually at the bar. "We Worked Together Once." There was no way that Pumpkinhead would forget the one who donned a pumpkin seed for a short time. "Condolences For The Losses." Pumpkinhead wasn't the type for condolences, but remembering how it went down, it was only fair.

Pumpkinhead sat at the bar and let the shattered dimensional energy that had ripped open the hole mend itself so that space and time were normalized again.

Fourth Restriction -- Archsage Witch Doctor; Nightstorm Badass. A giant, living, walking energy source in the shape of a thirteen foot tall pumpkin-headed scarecrow. Is a Pumpkin Head that gives itself energetic shape by its own Living Shadow, called 'Nightshade', which is an extension of itself. The one who dons the Pumpkin Head becomes Pumpkinhead's Vessel for a time, sharing all of his elemental abilities with them through unified consciousness. Has a 'Family Heirloom' that is dear to him.

Rituals: Friday The Thirteenth, Vow Of Silence, Black Friday (Friday The Thirteenth)

Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING!)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pumpkinhead

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead   Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 2:50 pm

The Magical Orange suddenly teemed with power at the clap of the hands of Goetia, swirling with a cosmic flame that tore through several different dimensions and wrapped themselves around the Magical Orange, filling it up and encircling it until it was a giant figure with a complete burning body and a pumpkin-shaped head. The torn dimensions would end up being sealed up around the fiery being, but the distortions of weakened dimensional energy was apparent all around this being of olde -- Pumpkinhead.

"Uuuuuuuwwwwaaaaaaahhhhggggggg..." Pumpkinhead groaned, almost like he'd just been woken up from a deep slumber, "... I'm Back."

He looked at himself, seeing his hands were made of his flame, and then down to his body, which was also made of flames. Hell, the fact that he had a body at all was a testament to how much power he had now as opposed to before. "Now, I Just Need To Shatter A Dimension..." Reaching out his hand, he would draw in a great deal of Shattered Dimensional Energy and many cracks in space and time would appear in the palm of his hand. There was a great shatter and all that was left was a pitch black emptiness one could call 'the Void', before the natural Dimensional Energy of this land patched it back up by filling the void with enough energy to restore it.

"Excellent..." Pumpkinhead muttered, narrowing his eyes with pleasure.

"Now," he went on, feeling benevolent about getting his powers back, "What Do You Need From Me? I Will Be At Your Command For A While," he said, knowing it was good to repay someone for their kindness. "Three Wishes," he said rather definitively, holding his hand up with three fingers. "That's All."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead   Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 3:52 pm

"Done!" Pumpkinhead said, finding all of those things to be well within his power. His old body was made for him by his Father, the Scarecrow King, and Khrona figured out how to make Scarecrow Bodies for the same sake -- which were known as 'Devourists'. "It Will Be An Empty Flesh That Consumes As Much As It Takes To Become Full," Pumpkinhead forewarned, "And Whatever The Price Is For Filling It Up Takes, That Is What It Will Consume Until It Is Filled Completely."

Making the body wouldn't be difficult, since it could be summoned from Pan Dimensia right now. Pumpkinhead slammed his fist into the open air as if it were a wall beside him and it cracked, shattering open to reveal a pitch dark void of some sort. Sticking his burning hand inside, he pulled out a vessel that was completely made of dimensional material that could hold even the strongest of beings -- as it did for Pumpkinhead and his brother, Tigen, for many years now.

"I Will Roam This Land For You, Being, And Will Summon You When I See Or Hear," Pumpkinhead vowed, since that was all that was being asked of him. "You Have My Word On Oath." Pumpkinhead despised oath-breakers, and so to become one hypocrite such as that would simply destroy him on the inside, and he would probably destroy himself several times over in many different ways if he did not complete his mission properly.

"And This Mission For This Woman," Pumpkinhead continued on, "What Is It? I Will Accomplish It With Her. But I Must First Know What It Is."

Pumpkinhead waited patiently for the answer. As he did, he was pleased that Triere had shown up in his distress call, but he no longer needed her. "Daughter Of The Veritas," Pumpkinhead called out to her, "I Am No Longer In Distress, As You Can See. Therefore, I Do Not Require Your Assistance. You Are Free To Do And Go As You Wish." Pumpkinhead would stay here and fulfill his duties that were promised; the Three Wishes.

Fourth Restriction -- Archsage Witch Doctor; Nightstorm Badass. A giant, living, walking energy source in the shape of a thirteen foot tall pumpkin-headed scarecrow. Is a Pumpkin Head that gives itself energetic shape by its own Living Shadow, called 'Nightshade', which is an extension of itself. The one who dons the Pumpkin Head becomes Pumpkinhead's Vessel for a time, sharing all of his elemental abilities with them through unified consciousness. Has a 'Family Heirloom' that is dear to him.

Rituals: Friday The Thirteenth, Vow Of Silence, Black Friday (Friday The Thirteenth)

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead   Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 1:02 pm

Pumpkinhead looked at the one he was working for to see how the new body fit him. With the alterations to it, he came out looking like a powerful warrior, which Pumpkinhead was pleased with. "You Look Like A Formidable Warrior," he would say, his flame turning a bright orange with pleasure.

"I Can Create A Copy Of Myself, Since All It Takes Is A Spark Of My Flame To Be Detached From My Body." Pumpkinhead spat out a bit of his fire from within him and it became a miniaturized version of himself before his contractor, which would be sucked into the portal along with Triere.

Now all that remained was the giant flaming entity and the one to whom he was working with. Pumpkinhead remained ready for whatever was to come next, standing tall and silently, as he normally naturally did.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead   Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 1:07 pm

"Huh," Pumpkinhead grunted, nearly wanting to smile. "Nothing Can Hold Me Down For Too Long." Cocking back his fist, Pumpkinhead concentrated a great deal of Shattered Dimensional Energy into his knuckles and let his arm thrust at a burning speed, shattering the sound barrier and the dimensional barrier that kept them all contained within this 5th Dimensional border. "With All Of My Power, We Can Travel Outside Of This Dimension Through The Space In Between Dimensions." It was an empty void, but Pumpkinhead knew how to traverse it to get to a different location.

"All You Need To Do Is Tell Me Where We're Going And I Can Smash Another Hole In This Dimension To Get Us There," he declared, taking a step into the Shattered Dimension hole that he created with just a single punch.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead   Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 7:25 pm

Pumpkinhead merely looked on as his contractor ascended to power. It was a nice thing to look at, and a spectacle to behold. Pumpkinhead was impressed with his power as well as his throne.

"Thank You..." Pumpkinhead would say, reaching out to adorn the special ring, which, instead of being put on his hand like normal, would enlarge and float behind his head like a halo. It began to glow with Pumpkinhead's power and changed colors with his flames, becoming whatever attribute his flame was at the time. Then, it became blacker than black, signifying that it was made of Pitch Black Energy and Shattered Dimensional Energy. "Good..." Pumpkinhead uttered, letting the halo ring now return to its normal, natural form. "This Suits Me Nicely," he said. "What Next?"

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead   Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 7:26 pm

"Ah..." Pumpkinhead uttered, waiting patiently along with Goetia. "Then I Will Wait For My Time." Pumpkinhead flickered about as a steady flame, letting his halo ring shift between colors and powers now, just to make sure the ring really did have the power to contain his massive power without breaking. He felt stronger with it, as well, but he didn't want it to shatter under the intensity of the Shattered Dimensional Energy. So he was careful.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead   Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 7:26 pm

The incarnation of Pumpkinhead that was with them would merely sit back and wait his turn, drawing in power from the energy in the area to grow in strength, like the first incarnation of Pumpkinhead that released this one had done before.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead   Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 4:09 pm

"Understood," Pumpkinhead replied, readying himself, as well. His will flared up around him, causing the dimension to become distorted wherever his flaming body burned, and he was ready to shatter some dimensions in order to defeat his foe. "I'm Ready When You Are..."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead   Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 9:35 pm

Pumpkinhead grunted. "Hruh. Right." With a single swift thrust of his fist, he broke through what was left of this shattered dimension and traveled through to the place where the enemy of his friend was without hesitation. "I'll Be Back," is all he said as he stepped through the opening.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead   Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 9:36 pm

A crack appeared right before Scathan before a fiery fist to the face came with the power to shatter the dimensions directly for him. Upon contact, the dimensional structure that held he and his face together should have shattered to pieces, leaving nothing but an empty pitch blackness that would expand through the cracks in the shattered dimensions. "That's For Weakening Me..." Pumpkinhead said, stepping back through the hole and to where Goetia was without taking more than two steps or saying more than that.

The incarnation of Pumpkinhead that was left with Triere and Gravemind would sit and cause the Shattered Dimensional Energy to open wider whilst the main body exited back to where Goetia was. It grasped the edges of the shattered dimensional space and tore the cracks wider and wider without much effort, causing dimensional fragments to fall piece by piece into the ocean, or become frozen and be used for power for Triere.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead   Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 9:29 pm

"Done!" Pumpkinhead said, finding all of those things to be well within his power. His old body was made for him by his Father, the Scarecrow King, and Khrona figured out how to make Scarecrow Bodies for the same sake -- which were known as 'Devourists'. "It Will Be An Empty Flesh That Consumes As Much As It Takes To Become Full," Pumpkinhead forewarned, "And Whatever The Price Is For Filling It Up Takes, That Is What It Will Consume Until It Is Filled Completely."

Making the body wouldn't be difficult, since it could be summoned from Pan Dimensia right now. Pumpkinhead slammed his fist into the open air as if it were a wall beside him and it cracked, shattering open to reveal a pitch dark void of some sort. Sticking his burning hand inside, he pulled out a vessel that was completely made of dimensional material that could hold even the strongest of beings -- as it did for Pumpkinhead and his brother, Tigen, for many years now.

"I Will Roam This Land For You, Being, And Will Summon You When I See Or Hear," Pumpkinhead vowed, since that was all that was being asked of him. "You Have My Word On Oath." Pumpkinhead despised oath-breakers, and so to become one hypocrite such as that would simply destroy him on the inside, and he would probably destroy himself several times over in many different ways if he did not complete his mission properly.

"And This Mission For This Woman," Pumpkinhead continued on, "What Is It? I Will Accomplish It With Her. But I Must First Know What It Is."

Pumpkinhead waited patiently for the answer. As he did, he was pleased that Triere had shown up in his distress call, but he no longer needed her. "Daughter Of The Veritas," Pumpkinhead called out to her, "I Am No Longer In Distress, As You Can See. Therefore, I Do Not Require Your Assistance. You Are Free To Do And Go As You Wish." Pumpkinhead would stay here and fulfill his duties that were promised; the Three Wishes.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead   Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 9:29 pm

Pumpkinhead looked at the one he was working for to see how the new body fit him. With the alterations to it, he came out looking like a powerful warrior, which Pumpkinhead was pleased with. "You Look Like A Formidable Warrior," he would say, his flame turning a bright orange with pleasure.

"I Can Create A Copy Of Myself, Since All It Takes Is A Spark Of My Flame To Be Detached From My Body." Pumpkinhead spat out a bit of his fire from within him and it became a miniaturized version of himself before his contractor, which would be sucked into the portal along with Triere.

Now all that remained was the giant flaming entity and the one to whom he was working with. Pumpkinhead remained ready for whatever was to come next, standing tall and silently, as he normally naturally did.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead   Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 9:30 pm

"Huh," Pumpkinhead grunted, nearly wanting to smile. "Nothing Can Hold Me Down For Too Long." Cocking back his fist, Pumpkinhead concentrated a great deal of Shattered Dimensional Energy into his knuckles and let his arm thrust at a burning speed, shattering the sound barrier and the dimensional barrier that kept them all contained within this 5th Dimensional border. "With All Of My Power, We Can Travel Outside Of This Dimension Through The Space In Between Dimensions." It was an empty void, but Pumpkinhead knew how to traverse it to get to a different location.

"All You Need To Do Is Tell Me Where We're Going And I Can Smash Another Hole In This Dimension To Get Us There," he declared, taking a step into the Shattered Dimension hole that he created with just a single punch.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead   Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 9:30 pm

Pumpkinhead merely looked on as his contractor ascended to power. It was a nice thing to look at, and a spectacle to behold. Pumpkinhead was impressed with his power as well as his throne.

"Thank You..." Pumpkinhead would say, reaching out to adorn the special ring, which, instead of being put on his hand like normal, would enlarge and float behind his head like a halo. It began to glow with Pumpkinhead's power and changed colors with his flames, becoming whatever attribute his flame was at the time. Then, it became blacker than black, signifying that it was made of Pitch Black Energy and Shattered Dimensional Energy. "Good..." Pumpkinhead uttered, letting the halo ring now return to its normal, natural form. "This Suits Me Nicely," he said. "What Next?"

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

"Ah..." Pumpkinhead uttered, waiting patiently along with Goetia. "Then I Will Wait For My Time." Pumpkinhead flickered about as a steady flame, letting his halo ring shift between colors and powers now, just to make sure the ring really did have the power to contain his massive power without breaking. He felt stronger with it, as well, but he didn't want it to shatter under the intensity of the Shattered Dimensional Energy. So he was careful.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead   Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 9:31 pm

"Understood," Pumpkinhead replied, readying himself, as well. His will flared up around him, causing the dimension to become distorted wherever his flaming body burned, and he was ready to shatter some dimensions in order to defeat his foe. "I'm Ready When You Are..."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead   Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 9:32 pm

Pumpkinhead grunted. "Hruh. Right." With a single swift thrust of his fist, he broke through what was left of this shattered dimension and traveled through to the place where the enemy of his friend was without hesitation. "I'll Be Back," is all he said as he stepped through the opening.

Quote :
A crack appeared right before Scathan before a fiery fist to the face came with the power to shatter the dimensions directly for him. Upon contact, the dimensional structure that held he and his face together should have shattered to pieces, leaving nothing but an empty pitch blackness that would expand through the cracks in the shattered dimensions. "That's For Weakening Me..." Pumpkinhead said, stepping back through the hole and to where Goetia was without taking more than two steps or saying more than that.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead   Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 9:33 pm

The incarnation of Pumpkinhead that was with them would merely sit back and wait his turn, drawing in power from the energy in the area to grow in strength, like the first incarnation of Pumpkinhead that released this one had done before.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead   Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 9:33 pm

Quote :

The incarnation of Pumpkinhead that was left with Triere and Gravemind would sit and cause the Shattered Dimensional Energy to open wider whilst the main body exited back to where Goetia was. It grasped the edges of the shattered dimensional space and tore the cracks wider and wider without much effort, causing dimensional fragments to fall piece by piece into the ocean, or become frozen and be used for power for Triere.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead   Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 9:34 pm

Pumpkinhead was not pleased nor impressed. "It looks like we're losing," He said lowly, displeased that Scathan was not taken out in one shot, like Goetia was supposed to be powerful enough to do.

"What Are We To Do Now?"

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead   Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 9:34 pm

Pumpkinhead grew tired of waiting and saw that this dimension was becoming skewed, probably from his and Triere's presence here. The place was going to crumble, but Triere had literally frozen everything -- including the rulers of this dimension. Pumpkinhead cared nothing for this, however, and was ready to finish this place off. That's what he did, after all -- destroyed dimensions.

"The Time For Me To Leave Is Now," The Pumpkinhead declared, immediately using his prowess of dimensional destruction to shatter a hole in the dimensional area around him with a single swing of his burning fist. "I Have No More Interest In You," were the last words that were spoken before the flaming dimension destroyer stepped into the Shattered Dimensional Energy hole, which sealed up behind him, yet still weakened the overall structure of the dimension, making it easier for him to destroy it.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead   Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 9:35 pm

Quote :
Even if Pumpkinhead's attack did not hit Scathan, it did however make impact with the dimension, itself, and was still damaging it through the Shattered Dimensional Energy, weakening it and the laws of said dimension severely. Pumpkinhead only continued to widen the Shattered Dimensional Energy and ensure that it was breaking away at the dimensions around Scathan and anything else until there was nothing left but Shattered Dimensional Energy.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead   Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 9:35 pm

As the Shattered Dimensional Energy expanded across the realm from the Metropolis area, a torrent of flames swathed the area in a single swoosh, merging with the fiery deity that already traversed the city. Again, without warning, a monstrous flame overtook the entire city, drawing up from the ground and up into the air where the Shattered Dimensional Energy hole resided. It would expand continuously as the flames burned the very dimension, itself, at the baseline.

This was Pumpkinhead's power, and it seemed like this meant the end for this dimension.

"Cry, Die, And Say Goodbye..." the Pumpkinhead said as his form overshadowed all the land in a burning apparition that only spelled doom for first, the city, and then, the rest of the dimension. It was only a matter of time.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead   Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Otherworlds; Pumpkinhead
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2