The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Otherworlds; Triere

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Triere
Lucicrystal the Shinsangel :: Shinkishinji; Keeper of the 7 Shinsangels
Triere

Dog
Pisces Points : 283

Otherworlds; Triere Empty
PostSubject: Otherworlds; Triere   Otherworlds; Triere EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 3:26 pm

An intricate pattern appeared in front of the Magical Orange, creating a foreign symbol to this world and known only in the Veritas -- the Tensei Seal -- before shattering open and revealing one of the Royal Family's daughters; Triere Tensei.

She was in her signature poofy whitish-blue dress made of crystal and her feet hovered above the ground constantly, never touching the ground as she floated. 6 crystal wings were behind her, making her look like an icy angel, and her ice-colored hair spilled over her neck and curled up at the front to a prominent puff, all wrapped up in a bow at the top.

"I Was Summoned?" Triere asked with her nose turned up in the air. Her reddened eyes already proved to show that she was angry, but she felt that her powers were still intact here, including the dimensional ones, which made her smile. "At Least I Feel My Tensei Power Flowing Through Me..." she muttered.

Seeing the Magical Orange as it was, she understood the distress call. "Pumpkinhead, How You've Fallen..." She said, since the Magical Orange, though omnipotent, was a weaker form than Pumpkinhead altogether. "Guess This World Couldn't Handle The All Of You, And Now You're Stuck Like This? Am I Right?" That was the only feasible conclusion. "Fortunately My Powers Are Locked In Crystal," she added, "Meaning They Won't Be As Easily Manipulated, Like Yours, Pumpkinhead."

Triere noticed that there was something going on here, too. There were two other people here and she noticed that both of them were unfamiliar. "Friends?" she inquired of the Magical Orange, "Or Enemies?" She was just summoned out of the blue with no real information otherwise. She readied herself for battle, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Triere
Triere

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Triere   Otherworlds; Triere EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 3:26 pm

"Yes, And No," Triere had to admit. She was only in her 7th Restriction form as she was and Tzita had all 13 Restrictions unlocked when she was at her strongest, but she was no longer the same Zita that anyone knew. "I'm Way More Powerful Than Zita," Triere scoffed, having some confidence in her tactical capabilities way more than her actual physical prowess. "I've Been Studying The Tensei Lore For Eons Now And Have All Sorts Of Powers And Abilities That Come From That."

She opened up a Crystal Blue Grimoire that appeared before her from an Ice Seal, reading it from the other side of the dimension where she kept it. "Zita Is More Magically Potent Than I Am, But I Am More Powerful In General, As Long As She Doesn't Take On Her Primordial Form." There was a lot going on with Zita and her transformation into Tzita. "She Becomes The Goddess Of The Zero World, L'sia, The Original Goddess, And Is No Longer Just Herself. She Shares Her Body With The Ancient Tensei Grand Magistrate Mother, Grimro, As Well As Kaerei, The Former Goddess Of The Zero World. That Being Said, It Turns Her Into A Being That Is All Three Of Them At Once, Yet Neither Of Them At The Exact Same Time."
Back to top Go down
Triere
Triere

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Triere   Otherworlds; Triere EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 12:59 pm

Triere quirked a brow, crossing her arms defiantly at the thought. Though she looked this way, with a look on her face that showed some sort of disdainful disinterest, she opened her mouth to say, "I'm Listening..." She already had work to do for her own family in the Veritas, so she wasn't pleased with making promises to others about helping them do work.

Still, she was here in a new world with all of her powers intact, and it seemed like it was because of them, so she was grateful about that. "Enemies?" she finally said. "Fine. But Only Because You Helped My Sweet Pumpkinhead Out." Normally, people had a misconception about Pumpkinhead because of his pent up frustration whenever he had to act, but he was actually quite the jolly sweetheart once you got to know him. It was a 'Beauty And The Beast' type deal with Pumpkinhead.

"I Have An Army And An Assault Weapon Filled With Assault Weapons," Triere said. "I'm A Walking Tactical Genius Mastermind And I'm Not Afraid To Go At It." She wasn't bluffing nor was she boasting, but she knew that Zita was no tactical genius and was literally only raw power. For this type of situation, likely there would need to be a bit of strategic finesse that Treire was renowned for in the Lost World. Someone even asked her for her assistance back then, too.

"Alright, Here I Come," she'd say, floating through the portal. "Pumpkinhead, Come On. Making A Clone Isn't Difficult, Since You Already Are A Clone As It Is." Triere did not wait up for Pumpkinhead, she just 'followed the leader' to the next location, wherever that may be, to take down these threats of theirs.
Back to top Go down
Triere
Triere

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Triere   Otherworlds; Triere EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 1:00 pm

Triere scoffed, flipping her hair a bit. "Easy," she said with a snap of the fingers.

At her call, another intricate Ice Seal pattern appeared before them, but it was much larger than the ones she used before -- much, MUCH larger. When it shattered, there was a powerful frost that poured out of the dimensional portal that chilled the entire area, and rising up from the enormous portal opening would be a monstrous living vehicle that looked like a mix between a house, an animal and a fortress at the same time. It was known as 'The Tundra', and its enormity dwarfed literally everything in the area at the time, including Pumpkinhead. It was covered in frost and had many battle-ready weapons attached to it that were all dormant, but ready to be fired at any time.

"I Give You 'The Tundra'," Triere said with pride, smiling smugly, "My Mobile Fortress." It was larger than a city, so it could easily cause some trouble anywhere that it would be used. "I Can Also Use It To Amplify My Powers And Use My Powers Through It, So If Need Be, It Can Level Cities And Rearrange Continents." The Tundra was nothing to play with, and to bring it out so early meant that Triere was serious.

"So, Where Am I Aiming? The Tundra Will Take Down Anything."
Back to top Go down
Triere
Triere

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Triere   Otherworlds; Triere EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 7:29 pm

The Tundra came out of the ocean with an enormous splash, one that caused a tidal wave to occur on the island that it stood next to. It could easily get onto the island, but opening fire on the island whilst on top of it could have proved to be less than intelligent.

Triere hovered above the Tundra, prepping the weapons. "Yeah, Yeah, That's The Easy Part," Triere said, making some extra calculations in her head and changing the trajectory of her cannons to aim at the central point of the island. "We're Gonna Split This Bitch In Half," she said confidently, allowing the Tundra to power up.

"Cannons Ready To Fire," she said, letting the Tundra settle itself in the ocean. "Aim..." The main cannons reared up, targeting the weakest spot on the island, "And FIRE! ZERO BEAM!!!"

From the main cannon came an immense amount of energy that was purely icy in nature, sending a light blue beam of epic proportions hurdling toward the center of the island, which would freeze it and anything on it rather instantaneously. This was phase one of the plan, and phase two was to crush the brittle icy portion that had just been frozen over.

"Now, Tundra, GO!"

The gargantuan living mobile vehicle raised a leg up into the air and stepped onto the island dead in the center, stomping it with a powerful CRASH!!! The cracks that it made split the island in half immediately, and then also into several smaller pieces that drifted away from each other after the impact. That was phase two completed, as well.

"Howsabout That For Destructive?" she called out, ready to let the Tundra do more damage, if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Triere
Triere

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Triere   Otherworlds; Triere EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 4:07 pm

Triere smirked.

"Do More Damage, Eh?"

The island was already broken to pieces by the power of the Tundra, but there were still little chunks of it around floating in the ocean. That, by all means, would be something worth destroying. She would deal with each little islet differently, and save the largest piece for the Tundra to handle.

Triere floated off toward the islets and extended her hands, then waved them around at a high speed, causing the air in the atmosphere to chill. "Ice Spikes!" she cried, causing the first little island to be impaled with ice jutting out of it from every which angle, until it looked like nothing but a rigid iceberg floating in the sea.

"Ice Slice!" she called out, waving her hand in a slashing motion to send a cold strip of air toward the next islet, splitting in in twain without much effort, but freezing it down the middle so that it would not separate. "And, Again!" she cried, slicing the air in a different direction so that the cut would slice through the islet in a different manner, but still remain held together. "And, Once More!" she commanded, having the Ice Slice cut through the islet just one last time before finishing it off with an "ICE SLICE!" that caused the other portions to flare up like icy buzz saws, literally hacking the islet to pieces at the seams where it was frozen.

As for the next broken piece of the island, she had something special in mind. The air grew colder and colder quicker and quicker, until the actual air could be seen as a frosty mist all around them. The temperature was dangerously low and would allow for Triere to do more of her techniques with relative ease, whilst also damaging the atmosphere to the point of near disrepair. "ICE NEEDLES!" she cried, having thin sheets of ice cover the surface of the nearly frozen island and shoot razor thing needles up and down it, something like an earthquake of ice and rain of ice at the exact same time. The islet would keep on being stabbed repeatedly over and over and over again by the Ice Needles until there was nothing left but the husk that was made by the icy sheets Triere created, herself.

"Now, Let's Let The Tundra Do Its Thing," she insisted, letting the Tundra rear up once again. It lifted its leg up to the first islet and stomped down with a heavy force that would shatter the fragile ice that the islet was literally made out of, leaving nothing left -- not even the pieces. "And, OPEN FIRE!" Triere commanded, the cannons all around the Tundra pointing toward the islet that was filled with Ice Needles. "BREAK!" Shots were fired and the icy islet that was made of needles would shatter to pieces just the same as the first one. "One More..." Triere counted, letting the Tundra's tail swat at it and shatter it rather easily, leaving an untouched islet that Triere was saving for the grand finale.

"This One's MINE!" she cried, firing off a "ZERO BEAM!" at it to freeze it instantaneously, and then lift it up using her control over ice to have it rise from the ocean and before the Tundra. Whatever fragments of the island that were left in the sea would congregate toward the floating ice island and condense with it, causing it to become one giant mass of ice frozen over several times. "LOAD UP!" she called, having the icy island become consumed by the Tundra so that it could be used for ammunition later, and also be drained of its power, if there were any powers in it at the time.

"How's That?" Triere inquired as she continued to drop the temperature and cause ice storms to appear in the atmosphere. She could destroy things all day, in all honesty.
Back to top Go down
Triere
Triere

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Triere   Otherworlds; Triere EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 4:07 pm

Triere scoffed at the new face, turning the Tundra around on him. "Oh Yeah? You Gonna Make Me?" At that moment, a ring would find Triere and she would grasp it, knowing that it came from a source that was on her side. She felt the power of it as well as its ability to have her counteract this powerful foe. "You May Be The Law Of THIS World, But I'm The Law Of Another World!" Sure, that was when she was at her 10th Restriction form and she didn't have access to the Absolute Law whilst she was both in the 7th Restriction or in this world, but she did have this ring, the Tundra and the rest of her powers that got her through.

"Perfect Freeze!" Triere called, assimilating her ice powers with the actual Law of this world, then freezing them over herself so that she could perpetually keep her own powers from being effected by the other laws without going through her Perfect Freeze, first. "My Perfect Freeze Allows Me To Assimilate My Powers With Anything," Triere began to explain, "Including YOU And This World!" Now that she was assimilated, there was nothing that could be done about her using her powers. "And With This Handy New Ring..." She said, equipping it immediately, "I Should Be Able To Cancel Out Whatever You Try To Do With Its Power, As Well!"

With that said, Triere commanded the Tundra to "FIRE AT WILL!!" And, at that moment, it would release a powerful island sized ice clod from its main cannon straight at her adversary, ready to knock him clear out of the way. "Is That Powerful Enough For You, Or What?" With Triere's powers assimilated with the Law of the world, she had immunity to it as long as her Perfect Freeze was active and actively Freezing her powers in place, thus allowing her access through the Perfect Freeze.
Back to top Go down
Triere
Triere

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Triere   Otherworlds; Triere EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 9:56 pm

Triere scoffed one more time, showing little to no concern about what happened to this random person. She was summoned here by Pumpkinhead, so that's who she was here to help. "Yeah, Yeah, Whatev--"

Suddenly, Triere was consumed by an enormous beam of energy that allegedly split the planet in half and wiped out everything in the area. "GAAAAH!!!!" she cried out, but quickly realized that she wasn't hurt at all, or even effected by the blast. "Wha?" She quickly made the realization that it had to be because of the Ring or Crown that she received earlier that gave her that sort of immunity to such a powerful surprise attack. "Oh, Hell Yeah!" She exclaimed happily, pleased with the fact that she had backup. "Uh, But The Tundra Can Do That, Too." She coughed a little, shifting her eyes back and forth.

"Anyway, It Doesn't Seem Like I Even Have To Fight You, Whoever You Are! I Was Just Here To Lure You Out. Seems Like Who REALLY Wanted You Got The Jump On You." Triere snickered, loving tactics like that, since she was a tactical expert. "And Now..." she went on, smiling, "I Can Show You MY Power Without Having To Worry About That Person Over There!" With Perfect Freeze still active, Triere's powers were assimilated with the Law, and by the power of the Law and Perfect Freeze, Triere could also protect Gravemind by Perfect Freezing her in the same way Triere had done her own powers, thus giving Gravemind the immunity from the Law as well.

"HA!" Triere exclaimed again, pointing out toward her adversary, "Looks Like Using A Hostage Won't Work. And Though Someone Else May Not Have Been Able To Hurt You, I'm Assimilated With The Law Here, So I Can Actually Do Some Damage To You!"

Triere extended her hands out wide and the length of the area of where her freezing mist extended would become the area of her next attack, and she would say again "PERFECT FREEZE!" to seal off the area to prevent escape, and to Freeze everything and everyone in the area, except the ones that she didn't want to. "This Is MY Absolute Area Now, As Long As The Perfect Freeze Is Active!" Now they could fight toe-to-toe without anyone escaping or having any power over the other. She'd leveled the playing field by a grand amount and was ready for more action. "Tell Me Your Only Power Isn't Making Other People Lose Their Powers, Because If It Is, You've Already Lost." As a tactical genius, Triere was already calculating her next moves at a high speed.

The Tundra would automatically scoop up Gravemind and put her in the hull somewhere, which was filled to the brim with weapons of every kind; it was called the Absolute Arsenal and had several layers to it. The Tundra then started to speak to Gravemind whilst she was inside of it, saying to her "Use Whatever Weapon You Can Or Like From In Here. You Are Safe Because Of Triere's Power." It was like she was in a pirate ship and was at the cannons. "Fire Whatever You Like; Beams, Cannons, Guns, Turrets, Anything." It was all up to Gravemind's imagination by this point.

Triere also had another trick up her sleeve that she was saving for later, but she began to mutter to herself like she were talking to herself, then stopped suddenly and smirked, her eyes turning a burning blood red, and glowing, crackling with electricity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Triere   Otherworlds; Triere Empty

Back to top Go down

Otherworlds; Triere
Page 1 of 1