The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Otherworlds; Tymon

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7163

Otherworlds; Tymon Empty
PostSubject: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 8:06 pm

After Tymon was done with his matters in the Veritas and Tigen was up to deal with the matters regarding the next Moon, Tymon, himself, decided to take a bit of a 'vacation' to a different world. He manifested out of crystal, shimmering into the atmosphere and crystallizing immediately to shape his form, which gained color the moment any type of light hit it. "... It Is Time," he said, opening up a 'Dimension Gate' with coordinates to a place from both the long forgotten past and the newly created present. "... Let Us Part." Hopping through the Dimension Gate, Tymon would start his 'vacation' in the realm of 'Vescrutia.'
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

Otherworlds; Tymon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 8:10 pm

Stepping forth, Tymon entered the realm of Vescrutia beyond the planet, itself, and out in its atmosphere, gazing at it from beyond. "... Well, I've Been Approved," he said, knowing the dimensional boundary laws that came with what he was and how he did things. "Time To See If I've Gotten Approval..." He would hover close to the planet, his crystalline body radiating with a variety of colors as he neared, as if trying to settle on something.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

Otherworlds; Tymon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 8:40 pm

Coming close to the planet, Tymon's colors shifted brilliantly under the light of the nearest star, taking in all of its rays, but altering completely once he reached a certain layer of the planet's atmosphere. With each layer he entered, his colors changed, but his crystalline body remained the same. "I Should Look Around..." Tymon said aloud, verbally convincing himself that his presence here was welcomed. "I Don't Even Know If They'll Recognize Me In This Form, But I'll Say My Name, And Maybe They'll Remember." He wasn't even sure if these were the same people from the original reality that they descended from. If they weren't, they wouldn't even know of his existence -- that of Khrona Tensei.

"Myeh, It Could Be Fun, Starting Over, Though, But I'm Sure All Of Their Heightened Perception And Awareness Allows Them To Know Things Beyond This World, Anyway." Or, so he hoped. "Things Can Go Either Way, And I'm Up For Anything." Then again, things could also go very poorly with everyone avoiding him, as he was accustomed to after remaining in his home dimension -- the Veritas -- for so long basically by himself. "... There's Gotta Be A Friendly Type Here Somewhere," Tymon insisted, looking around as he neared the surface of the planet.

"Let's See... Where To Go First?" he pondered. "The Outskirts Look..." He looked around. "... Nice, But..." There was relatively nothing out here because of the same destruction that had been going on for God knows how long and a day. "I Mean, The Journey Of A Thousand Miles Starts With A Single Step, A Wise Man Once Said, But..." He looked around again, observing the exceedingly blatant two villages that had grown since he'd last seen them... Then at the outskirts once more, seemingly MADE of destruction. "... I Guess I'll Just Go To The Nearest Place, And Work My Way Around The Planet." Seemed like a solid idea. "Here We Go." Tymon hovered gently above the ground, his crystalline body letting his normalized colors scramble into place about his body with the rays of light. He snapped his fingers, a Dimension Gate from the Veritas opening up, and pulled out his favorite signature black jacket. "The Old Rags," he said, chuckling lightly to himself as he put his arms through the sleeves of his coat. "Now, I Can Adventure," Tymon said triumphantly, as if he'd accomplished. "Yeah."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

Otherworlds; Tymon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:46 pm

At first, Tymon seemed reluctant to enter the territories, but he simply hovered on in thought as he floated closer toward them. He was moving slowly, as if he were not anticipating some sort of event to occur nor did he intend on making one. Instead, he was thinking very deeply about a great many things that were all equally as important, including some things that he was puzzled about -- which this situation was, just as a few others. "Hmm... It Would Be Fun To Rush In, Guns Blazing, But Also..." Tymon looked away shyly and tightened his crossed arms. "I Also Am Terrified Of Going In There And Causing Some Sort Of War, Or Something, With My Presence." There were plenty of things that Tymon being who he was made it so that he couldn't function sometimes the way that he wanted to due to the effects on outer forces.

They were not ready for a war with the Veritas, even if the Horseman could definitely make them all want to fight and be at war with Tymon. The thought of it made Tymon shudder. He floated down what seemed to be a road and through a desert, not paying much mind to where he was going because he saw the two villages in the distance, anyway. Going through a little rough patch would not deter him. He just wondered when he would get into the territory of the Chaos.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

Otherworlds; Tymon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:11 pm

"The Old West, Is Ya?" Tymon implied to the desert as he passed through it, "Well, Buckle My Shoe." Tymon wore boots. "Well This Is Going To Be A Ride," Tymon said to himself as he started to do a little dance for himself, "I'm Gonna Take You For A Ride~!" he sang. "Gonna-- Okay, I'm Done Now." His brow would lower, his eyes would glaze and his tone would drop down to a neutral. But his arms were still crossed. "... It's Not Like Anyone Is Going To Come Greet Me, Or Anything..." Tymon was aware of it. "Maybe, If I Tell Them I'm Khrona And Show Them The Fruits Of My Labor With The Thirteen Restrictions, They Will Be Pleased With My Works And They Will Understand That I've Actually Mastered All Of The Power I Got." He clasped his hands together and sighed heavily; happily, "I've Been Working On It All The Whole Time~!" Tymon now had control of the Thirteen Restrictions that he made as Khrona after discovering them as Khrona and making them to store all of his power. "Now, It Just Happens All Around Me All Of The Time~!" Something about his powers actually working for really reals made it all the more satisfying, and he was wondering if theirs had worked as well.

"Wait A Minute," Tymon thought, stunning himself, "What If They Don't Understand Me At All And I Just Sound Like Some New-Face Lunatic?" Tymon remained there, stunned, unable to move because of a thought he gave himself.

By this time, a sandstorm was rolling in, and visibility would be skewed by the sand, leaving no clear path toward the villages.

Tymon could not move because of a logical error that occurred when he stunned himself, where he would have to think about the answer until he found a reason to move again. "Think, Think, Think, Think, Think..." He thought. "Hey! I Know," he said. "I'll Just Use My Psychic Powers To Transfer The Memories Into Their Heads-- But That Might Make Them Angry When They Remember How I Blew Up The First Vescrutia..." He hoped that he wasn't the only one that knew that. Even if he was, he could just... Leave that part out, if it was unnecessary. "... So Yeah, Psychic Powers..."

The sands engulfed him, and he could no longer be seen.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

Otherworlds; Tymon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 7:59 am

The sandstorm that was within viewing distance was abnormal in more ways than just the naten spike. In fact, the midst of the sandstorm seemed more congested that the other portions, and moving as if it were controlled, and not wild and windy. Yes, the sand, itself, was being dragged along by this source of naten, and at a much swifter rate than originally anticipated.

The sandstorm's upper layer seemed to transmogrify itself into variable shapes and forms before suddenly settling as what one would deem a large face, sunken, sandy eyes peering out over the land. The face made an expression like that of surprise when it noticed Zeik and immediately reverted into a normal storm again. Now the sandstorm took its wild and crazy nature of whipping all about, but as it got nearer, it could be told that it was in a controlled fashion. The naten levels within the sandstorm were a testament to each and every activity that went on with it, the naten clearly having been synchronized with the sandstorm right in the middle. It looked beautiful; an array of different colors symbolizing different energies swirling and dancing about the sunlit sky as if in complete harmony with the sands and winds of the storm. Wherever this naten went, so too would the sand and wind; whatever shape the naten took, the sandstorm would emulate.

The sandstorm encroached, -- again, more swiftly than anticipated -- revealing in the distance a person to whom the naten belonged closing in fast. The sand rushed behind him in a wave now, rolling across the desert as if the dust of his feet. His black jacket fluttered briskly in the wind as he hovered at a high speed in an upright position toward the area. It was clear that all of the phenomena going on with the sandstorm were produced by him, and the waves of energy flowing through the sandstorm were emanating from his body -- completely linked to it.

As he neared, his appearance became more clear; a young man in a standard black shirt with some black sweatpants-looking pants on, black boots and jacket completing the black outfit. The only thing that really stood out about his appearance was his flowing jacket, of which the sandstorm tailed to the point where they seemed blended together. The roaring sandstorm rippled from the center outward as this new-but-old face hovered at a high speed nearer and nearer, closing in the hour gap in a matter of minutes. Closer inspection revealed his hand up to his chin, as if he were thinking about something, and the other resting lightly under it, as if for support. The man's face seemed puzzled, but pleasant; something that radiated serenity whilst simultaneously emanating calculating concentration. His face shifted between colors and forms as it was closer to see, but when it could be seen completely, it was stable and solid in coloration.

The man's expression made it seem like he knew who the person of interest was, and his outcry of the name "ZEIK!" would only attest to that. Sure, he looked somewhat different than the old days, -- perhaps a tad more distinguished -- but he was still looking to be the same old brother that this man once knew long ago. At the very least, his naten made it look as such, since that was more of an indication than anything. "IT'S KHRONA!!" the man cried out as he came ever closer, his tired eyes and seemingly white, shimmering hair telling the story of the long lost 'Khrona Tensei'. The one known as 'Khrona' halted just a little bit of a ways away from him, the raging sandstorm-wave behind him rushing over the area like a sand tsunami before parting at a clearing where the two met, leaving utter peaceful clarity between them, but violent, raging sands all around the field -- so thick and intense, they blocked out the sun. "Do You Know Who I Am?" was all that this 'Khrona' could ask, wondering if this dimension bore any memories of the history of olde.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

Otherworlds; Tymon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 2:54 am

The man long since departed of this world and locked away in his own dimension finally emerged as the tempered being that Zeik was seeing now; completely of crystal, at one with his world. "It Has Been A Long Time... Brother." He wondered if he could still call Zeik such. Maybe his allowance of being on this planet is what made it feasible. "... I've... If You Remember... I Was Mastering The Thirteen Restrictions I Created For Myself And All My Power, And After Having Mastered It In The Veritas, -- The Place I Showed You Long Ago -- I Have Achieved My Highest Self And Ultimate Peace." He smiled softly, lowering his head. "... Just As Planned..."

He chuckled. "Hmhmhm..." The signature chuckle of the one Khrona Tensei, revealing so many things, yet hiding much more in that calculating brain of his. Hair now standing on end from the naten in the area, each one wriggling like a worm very slowly in the center of the storm, Khrona's body pulsated with a series of colors up and down the spectra just as the fiery aura of Zeik flared up... Something like old times. "... I'm Glad That... I Got To See You First," his voice echoed, "I Don't Want To Beat Around The Bush." Khrona's upright position had not changed, nor did his pensive look. In fact, they seemed to be all invested in one another -- each action and mannerism that he made being one that foretold his interest in the matter. Hand on his chin as if still in thought, Khrona said, "I Hope You Can Forgive Me For All That Has Happened... There Are So Many Things That I Want To Show You... And Make As Right As I Can." But, the man knew all too well of how to settle things on this planet, if it still had any of its same implications as before.

Khrona immediately powered up, the sands around him seeming to blend and bend with his energetic forces all around. Prepared for a skirmish, Khrona waited for Zeik's response to decide how they'd press forward.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

Otherworlds; Tymon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 1:57 pm

At first, Khrona was silent, head dropped down and brow covering his face with its shade. Then, there was a a smirk on his face, followed by a light giggle. "Hmhmhm..." Then, a laugh. "Hahaha..." Which would eventually become a loud, insane, hearty cackle. "AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA~!!!" Finally, Khrona spoke; "When You've Lived In Your Own Dimension For God Knows How Long By Yourself, You Find Out A Lot About Yourself With That Time To Reflect." Khrona snickered, loftily raising his hand up into the air, "Before I Left, I Had Already Known About It, But Was Never Able To Achieve It. The Thirteen Restrictions... I'll Show You What It Means To Have Reached The Pinnacle." A miniature Blue Moon manifested in Khrona's uplifted hand, then rolled out of his palm and into orbit around his head. Moments later, his head dropped back down, eyes closed, mouth barely open. His arms shifted to an X shape across his chest as his body became swaddled in sand, which immediately crystallized into a cocoon of sorts with only Khrona's head and Moon freed from the wrappings. 'I'll Show You How Far I've Come Myself!' Khrona would say psychically toward Zeik.

Just then, the sands around the two of them shifted, halting suddenly where Khrona floated. His breathing was faint and his head was hung as if he were sleeping -- he WAS sleeping, in fact, and his psychic powers were what kept his body in motion and his mind completely conscious though he was physically unconscious. He was conserving his power. 'Behold,' The Great Mind spake out, rupturing the sands with the psionic force, 'The Power Of The First Restriction!'

Suddenly, Khrona took a deep, powerful breath, and a great deal of sand congregated at the back of his throat through his nose, the naten being shifted from its grainy state to a crystalline purity, which could only be visibly seen with a yawn given by Khrona. That fluctuating crystal energy gargling in the back of his throat grew in size and power, rolling something like a dragon's flames in the depths of its throat before it was about to breathe fire. Simultaneously, the Blue Moon that orbited his head suddenly flew over to Zeik's area, erratically zipping around as if trying to confuse him... Or perhaps, set itself up in the best position to strike him. Whatever this miniature satellite was doing, it was all to the benefit of Khrona, whose crystal energy continued to grow in concentration and power until it reached the tip of his tongue and the edges of his lips...
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

Otherworlds; Tymon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 10:27 pm

'Hahahahaha...' Laughter bellowed throughout the sandy region, the psychic force undulating the sands as the mental force was released. That, and the sparkling, shimmering beam of transparent energy that shot out of Khrona's mouth as a vicious blast of moderate proportions. It screamed across the desert sands as the force of his untamed yawn, bursting through the sandy terrain between them and immediately heading for Zeik's direction in the blink of an eye. The 'Crystal Beam' was heading his way, and the Blue Moon stopped in a location around him nearby. It was clear that the beams before were just psychic illusions portrayed for the simple fact of determining a good location for the beam to strike, and were not actually there. Khrona's First Form was the one where he was strongest mentally, though the rest of him was frail and fragile during the process of awakening. The cocoon was meant for more than just a swath of protective energy wrapped around to preserve the body; it was something like a bed, as well, for the proper conservation of all energy. Khrona did not move if he did not need to, and his mind could take care of him well whilst in this delicate state, he was assured. 'I'd Much Rather Let My Brain Do The Talking.'

Still, there was more that Khrona needed to do across the planet whilst he was here, some of which was set up for something greater than just this direct line of attack. Though it may sap him of a little more power than he would initially have liked to conserve, his brain was big enough to correspond to multiple tasks at once... Especially when it was his brain split several times over. 'Epic Art...' he called, '... Multiplication.' A series of different Khronas each glowing a different color and serving a different purpose split from the original crystal one, which remained stationary. The colored crystal Khronas would suddenly move in a variety of fashions; some warped whilst others flew by, but none remained in the immediate area... However, they did not leave the vicinity of the desert land.

'I Hope You Do Not Mind If I Stretch Mine Mind A Bit,' Khrona said mentally as he manipulated his crystal clones, 'You Know How Fond I Am Of Taking Things To The Next Level.' It was clear that Khrona's level of control had become quite acute in all the time that he'd been gone, locked away in the Veritas. His personal training and growth paid off, and it was about to show in a myriad of ways -- one of which had to do with his colored duplicates that were created.

All the while, Khrona's now expanded mental terrain gave him the ability to analyze what was within to a greater degree than if he were just to do so from one perspective. As Zeik may have already been aware with his Origin Vision, -- which Khrona picked up on through analysis, by the way -- having every perspective was paramount in most situations. Such is why Khrona's old 'Hyper Perception' did him well back in those days.

Khrona's brain was working overtime, now -- he analyzed the flames from Zeik as well as the naten around him and within him, Khrona's head glowing brightly as his brain activity picked up. The light of his mind gave him clarity to such things like the fiery Aura of Zeik and this 'Animus' of his, which was being deciphered from the moment of its appearance. All of the calculation going on within Khrona's head as it warmed up made it shine as a warning to its buildup, something like how the crystallized sand was gargled in the back of his throat before it was fired off. Whatever it meant for Khrona's mind to be glowing like that so visibly, it could only be to his benefit... And likely, Zeik's detriment.

There was only one way to find out.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

Otherworlds; Tymon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 10:32 am

As the battle raged on between Zeik and Khrona, one of the duplicates of Khrona -- a Red Crystal -- spawned in the midst of the 'Acrix Solara', where the 'Hellgate Tribe' resided. This 'Red Crystal' Khrona was nothing more than a sentry made for gathering data, further expanding the mind of the already mental master to things that have changed since his time of departure to the time of his return. The Hellgates had certainly evolved since long ago, and Khrona needed to know everything about them down to the very last strand of DNA -- as, he was a DNA master, as well. Zeik reigned from the Hellgate Tribe and was probably its leader, now; head of the family, similar to what Khrona was for the Tensei. This did not rule out the evolutions and mutations that were capable of being experienced by each of the other members of the tribe, and therefore also Zeik. Khrona, being a master of DNA as well, knew that at any given time, the DNA could evolve to meet the needs of the bearer if the genetics were powerful enough, and time and time again, the Hellgate did indeed prove himself worthy of such adaptation to situations, even way back then. Khrona had high expectations of him now, and as such, the Red Crystal would analyze the DNA of the Hellgates and determine everything there was to know about them for the original Khrona to utilize in battle... Down to the very last technique and historical development. Even the very nature of the Hellgate was unsafe from Khrona's always prying mind.

The 'Blue Crystal' Khrona that hovered off from the battlefield and off into the desert lands would be analyzing the terrain down to the very last grain of sand that it passed by, expanding the original Khrona's mental influence to the point where it was able to cover the entirety of the desert through the utility of the 'Blue Crystal' Khrona. Though it did not traverse the entire desert, it did gather a great deal of data on the desert's dimensions and the fullness of its width and breadth by the nature of the other Crystal Khronas that scattered themselves among the sands. This particular Khrona established a 'Resonance' with them that allowed for it to fully comprehend the 'Acrix Desert' to the finest detail and relay that information back to the main body. Its sole purpose was analysis of the field and its terrain, and nothing more. To do this without crossing the fullness of the desert, the 'Resonance' was key; each of the Khronas would become mentally linked through the Blue Crystal Khrona, which would serve as a medium, thereby allowing both the original Khrona and the crystalline copies to comprehend the colossal desert together in unity. They would all see the entire thing because of it.

'Green Crystal' Khrona warped to the location of the 'Giant's Graveyard,' where there was a significant amount of lingering life energy from the departed. The naten here was fruitful, and therefore this would serve as a hotspot for Khrona to replenish his energy constantly through the 'Green Crystal' Khrona. The 'Green Crystal' Khrona merely hovered in the midst of the deceased and began a high powered 'Absorption', which would continually draw in naten and relay it to the original as well as the duplicates, restoring whatever lost power there was during the expending of energy to create and manipulate the crystal clones. With that power restored and the Green Crystal Khrona serving as a conduit for naten, Khrona had a massive supply and also a preemptive charge for each one of his techniques, allowing him to bypass the 'Lv. 0' portion immediately and to attack pretty much instantaneously, when necessary. His techniques, through this Green Crystal Khrona, would be ever prepped and ready to fire.

Warping to the edge of the 'Acrix Desert' into the 'Kyrshik Dunes' was the 'Purple Crystal' Khrona, which was the last of the manifestations of Khrona that were created to survey the desert. This Khrona was no more than an extra set of eyes -- an observer -- for the main body and the clones. With all of the combined powers of the other Crystal Khronas, the 'Purple Crystal' Khrona could observe the entire desert, each and every one of the Khronas, Zeik and the battle going on with him, AND the naten of the desert, including in the battle. This Khrona was one of the most crucial, but only functioned because the Red, Blue, and Green Crystal Khronas were active and doing their part. Without them, the Purple Crystal Khrona would be blind or weak somewhere and would not be able to completely effectively complete its purpose. So, observing the battle, the other copies, naten, and the desert, Purple Crystal Khrona inserted itself into the Kyrshik Dunes and sat there... Watching.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

Otherworlds; Tymon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 1:50 pm

Meanwhile, as the sands cleared, Tymon could be seen standing in the middle of the road that led toward the villages. He snickered to himself, his body shimmering a bit in the light, as it was made of crystal. "Thanks To My Epic Art," he said triumphantly to himself, "I Can Explore And Not Waste Any Energy As I Do!" He had a setup that allowed for him to know the terrain, understand who and what lived here, absorb energy, conserve energy, and see everything. "I Guess I Really Have Gotten A Lot Better," Tymon would say.

He noticed that soon after he came, there was a spike in activity around the planet; as if this world were dead and suddenly decided to come back to life. "Don't Tell Me... My Being The 'Tree Of Life' Still Has An Effect On This World?" Though he didn't want to insist, it seemed like that was the case -- like the world remembered him, and was welcoming his presence back. He stuck his tongue out goofily as he walked toward the village. "Aw, Shucks, I Guess That Means That I AM Welcomed Back, Huh?" That made him happy in his head. "Guess I'll Give Em The Old Khrona Charm, Like I Used To." What he meant was that he would help to breathe life back into this place like he did long ago, when he first arrived on the planet from the Reality.

Though, he thought about it a little bit. "Hm. If The Reality Was A Separate Reality Than Vescrutia Before It Merged Together, Wouldn't That Mean That My Being The Tree Of Life Should Have Only Effected That Place?" Then again, he did remember that he was connected to the ENTIRE planet for a VERY long time, and not just to the villages he was harboring in that isolated reality alien to this world. "It Makes Sense That I Still Have A Connection To This Place, But The Reality Was Never Really Part Of This World In The First Place. But I Already Knew That... I Even Wrote It Down Several Times." Now the old Reality was the Veritas, and it was all his.

"Oh Well," Tymon concluded as he walked off with his hands behind his head, "Not Like It Matters, Anyway." Because he was still in a battle, he wanted to continue to conserve his energy... So he walked.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

Otherworlds; Tymon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 4:39 pm

Walking into the swamp from out of the desert, a man was seen vaguely in a fog, approaching Allen. The man did not seem very large or bulky, but the naten he exuded was powerful enough to cause the naten in the area to veil his presence naturally in a miasma of the noxious fumes of the swampland. His energy created a fog so thick, no creature dared to enter it -- nor could they, with such high concentrations of the poisonous air congregated around a single being. It was like an automatic protection; an odorous veil that told everything to stay away, bearing testament to its power just as the man walked. Still, in the midst of the mist, there was clarity -- not a single bit of his air within the surrounding fog was tainted; it was all clear and pure, as if he were not even in the swamp at all. The only visible light that pierced through the intense miasma was the light of his gleaming eyes -- a crystalline light that cut through the darkness and saw the path of clarity.

With these eyes, he noticed Allen, the one who had just gotten done dealing with the feral creatures of the swamp that dared not even near this fellow. Once he could see Allen in his path, he knew he was heading in the correct direction. "Yes! A Person! Wait..." He squinted. "Is That...?" This man clearly knew of Allen, but from a quick analysis of his very being, this Allen was not the same as the one the man knew of. Sad, to say the least, but still pleasant to know he was still around in some way or form. "... I Hope The Years Haven't Changed Him Too Much," the mystery man said. "Maybe..." he thought, "... Just Maybe, I Can Actually Stimulate A Memory In Him From The Long Forgotten Past." That was his hope, but he was not sure if this Allen would be able to recall someone that he, personally, had never met. The man was betting on the Blood for this one -- if it was still within his lineage, that is.

"Better Get On The Getup," he said, extending his hand and withdrawing a bit of the noxious naten toward him. It would creep up his arm and slither 'round his form, tightly fitting him in a pitch black garb with matching gloves and boots -- different from the ones he already had on, that is. His apparel looked similar to what he entered with, -- not that it had been seen -- but it was definitely different; a throwback to the days of yore. "Aaaand A Few Extra Touches..." With his other hand, he snatched a great deal of the miasma and threw it over his shoulder, it folding over his frame and into a cosmic-looking cape that trailed off into reality at the ends, giving it an ethereal look to it. It was a deeper black than the skintight attire worn, and it had a cowl on it -- a thick hood. Immediately, the man pulled the hood over his head and covered his face, and with a large remainder of the miasma... "And, The Finishing Touch...!" A sleek, white mask with large, slanted, black eyes and a smiling mouth. Donning it upon his face as he walked, he would make it seem as though he had appeared from out of the fog when in actuality he was WEARING most of the fog. "The Phantom Is Complete," the man said, calling himself 'The Phantom'.

Exiting the remainder of the mist, which seemed to part where he walked, he approached Allen and gave him a lazy two-fingered salute. "Yo," The Phantom said, suddenly speaking with a gruff, but silly voice, "You Don't Know Who I Am, But I Know Who You Are..."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

Otherworlds; Tymon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 10:28 am

With an old face of his meeting with an old face he knew from the past, Tymon -- who left his spirit, 'The Phantom', with said old face -- would continue his journey throughout Vescrutia. Though he left himself with a supply of energy to siphon from the Acrix Desert, he was still getting tired from walking on foot. He was not near the village yet, and had to pass through a forest that was nearby... But not before going through the backwater swamp. The beasts of the realm avoided him due to the great deal of powerful naten he radiated, but that only made Tymon's trip relatively boring and uneventful.

"Mou..." Tymon groaned, puffing out his cheeks, "... This Place Is As Lifeless As Before I Left, Even With The Sudden Spike In Activity." Tymon was certain that things would be jazzed up a bit by now, but as it stood, with everything avoiding him, he wasn't exactly getting the excitement he yearned for when coming to a new land... Even if the new land was old to him. "I Mean, The Place Certainly Looks..." Tymon looked around, seeing nothing but swamp water and damage from the Horsemen, "... Nice... But..." He sighed heavily, shaking his head as he stopped his trek. "... It's Missing Something. Now, What, I Cannot Tell, Though..." Tymon plopped down on the ground that was not dirty or mucky, placing a hand on his chin. "... It's Almost Like... This Place Has No Warmth. No... Life." Being the Tree Of Life of the Veritas, Tymon knew very well what it meant for there to be life in a dimension. The Veritas was teeming with life, though it was mostly of his own. It was this dimension that had much diversity... But little life coming from that diversity. "Strange How Our Worlds Are Inverted. But Alas, Some Things..." He looked back up to the sky, where the influence of the Horsemen could be seen, "... Never Change."

Finally, Tymon started to think of what he could do to bring life to this lifeless rock. His appearance stirred life, but that life still seemed... Stifled. He felt like he had to do something. If not for the sake of this world, then for the sake of himself!

"Maybe I Should Go Fight A Horseman!" he said almost jokingly. Almost. "That Would Certainly Bring Life Back To This Place. But..." He remembered in years of yore when he tried to do that and it wasn't appreciated. The Horsemen didn't overpower HIM... They overpowered everyone ELSE. Then, by influencing the masses, they had them overwhelm him by drawing so much energy from himself as the Tree Of Life and leaving nothing but tainted energy in return... Which, in turn, caused him to become 'The Insanity' again. After that event, he did his damnedest not to return to that state... He may have slipped a few times over the years, but he never went full on 'Insanity' like he used to nor like he did back in that day. He felt like after mastering the Thirteen Restrictions, he was more powerful than that uncontrollable part of himself, and had tamed it. It was now his weapon to use as he saw fit whenever he saw fit rather than an uncontrollable entity that overwhelmed him and took over in his stead. In fact, it was a rather controlled member of his family -- Tatari. It still existed, but now as something under the full control of Tymon and the Tensei.

Reminiscing on the past would do nothing for him right now, however. Tymon got up, then looked to the murky waters. "Hmmm... Water Is My Element..." He had an idea of what to do, but he didn't think it would be any fun. It would be just like being alone doing random things to pass the time in the Veritas if he stopped and played with the water here. Besides that, he didn't want to disturb the, uh... Natural environs? Something about his ability to purify things would leave this putrid land... Well... Purged. And that may have some effects on the residents here, as well as the general wildlife. "I'd Better Make My Journey Through The Swamp A Quick One," Tymon muttered to himself, lackadaisically kicking his feet one in front of the other when he walked.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

Otherworlds; Tymon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 3:54 pm

Tymon huffed. "I Am A Creator! I Should Be Doing Much More CREATIVE Things!!" It seemed like he was getting angry, both at himself and his surroundings. "I Didn't Bring Over All Of My Power From The Veritas To Here, But The Veritas Is Always With Me, And Likewise, So Is All Of My Latent Power!" He was trying to keep his power secret from everyone and use as minimal an amount as possible... But no one was here. It wasn't like they could SEE him, even if they might FEEL him. Beyond that, he could mask the presence of his energy easily so that he seemed like a human. When he wanted to, he would do that so no one would know he is Khrona, but the time for hiding himself was not now. Perhaps if he met some of the more hostile residents of the planet that weren't too happy about what he did as Khrona so long ago. They'd never seen Khrona's true form -- which was Tymon, the Creator -- and they would not be able to guess it was him, either, if Tymon decided to mask himself.

The bubbling swamp popped around Tymon as he walked, but came to a steady calm wherever he got close. He was nearing the 'Forest Of Resonance', but there was still much time before he reached that location. "I Should Mess Around With My Powers," Tymon said decidedly, focusing his naten so that he could do so. "But I Cannot Waste My Reserves; I'm Still In Other Places As My Other Forms." He had a great supply of naten coming to him from the desert, but he wanted to save that for the battle he was in. That was why he was intent on walking in the first place. "Let Me See..." he said thoughtfully, his power rising, "... What Ability Should I Use?" With 'Epic Art', Tymon could do basically whatever he wanted, since he could use and make any form of art that there was, including and especially things that he'd already made.

"Wait," he said suddenly, his power returning to its normal latency, "My Greater Powers Are Best Used In Space, Not On The Planet." Space... He DID notice something about there being another planet close to Vescrutia that they were aware of, but... He wasn't sure if he'd go there whilst he was doing other things. "Maybe When I'm Not Busy," he said, starting to walk again. "Man, I Can't Do Anything Fun Right Now!" He kicked a rock into the swamp, letting it sink to the bottom with a bubbling goop.

Then, he thought of something. "Might As Well..." he reasoned with himself, giggling lightly. "... Since There's Nothing Else To Do..." he rationalized, raising up his hand. "I'LL JUST MAKE MY MARK BY GOING OFF WITH A BANG!!" After screaming into the empty swampland, he thrust his hand downward, slamming a powerful force into the swamp and causing the gunk to shoot up into the sky in a torrential wave. The very bottom of the swamp could be seen after he did this. "And, Before It Comes Down..." Tymon hopped upon the swamp water as it arced over, able to see completely past the forest from the top of the wave, "... I'll Surf All The Way Into The Forest~!" With his feet firmly planted in the muck, -- which became purified only moments later and returned to being normal water -- Tymon would ride one of the waves heading toward the 'Forest Of Resonance', looking backward to manipulate the waters of the other waves so that they would fall peacefully. "YAHOO~!" Tymon cried out, shooting out of the swampland and into the Forest Of Resonance now.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

Otherworlds; Tymon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 5:34 pm

Tymon Adventures continued with his surfing on the waves of the purified swamp water and into the Forest Of Resonance. "This Place Is Like A Wonderland For Me." Splashing and sloshing through the trees, maneuvering ever so carefully, Tymon left a trail of water wherever he went, so as to not get lost whilst within the forest. However, that water was thinning the farther he went in. Tymon performed a series of hand signs... Most of which meant literally nothing, but... They looked cool when he did them. When he completed the set, he slammed his hands together and caused a powerful crystalline wave to surge through the entire forest, bouncing off of each tree and reverberating through the forest's entirety. With this, Tymon was linked to the Forest Of Resonance and was in constant Resonance with said forest, as well as its creatures. By doing this, he both learned the extent of the forest and the places that had creatures he should avoid lest he disturb the harmony of the forest... Or something.

"Woo!" Tymon cried, the water under his feet now dwindling into a thin streamline, "Now It's Time To Play In The Forest!" Grinding on that thin line of water, he bounced off of the nearest tree the moment it came to an end and zipped about the forest by bouncing like rubber off of the trees. "ZING ZANG ZOOM~!!" Tymon shouted, pausing himself in midair and going into Deep Thought only a few moments after bouncing from a few of the trees. "... This Is What I'm Like When No One Is Looking," he said to the forest. Without warning, he dropped to the ground and onto his feet, now in the midst of the forest and completely lost. "Excellent..." Tymon muttered, "... I Think..." It seemed like he was questioning his plans. "I Can See Everything In The Forest," Tymon would say as he leapt into a tree, passing through it as if it were water, but coming out through a different tree clear across the forest, "And I Can Also Feel Everything," he continued, plopping into the ground also as if it were water.

When Tymon came back up, he had a gopher in his hand. "Heheheheh, I Caught Me A Wabbit!" said he, knowing good and well that this was clearly a gopher. "Run Along Now, Giuseppe, And Be A Good Little Mole Rat, Okies~?" Tymon put the gopher down and slipped back under the ground with a *plip*! The next he came up, it was somewhere random. "I'M A WHACK-A-MOLE-- Wait, Don't Hurt Me!" Tymon said to literally nothing, as if something were going to bop him on the head. His Royal Randomness pulled himself out of the ground, legs now like that of a ghost's tail, and spun around through the trees six times. He could see the spirits of the forest and was communicating with them. Whether he'd been doing this the entire time or not was left to be determined, but at this point, he himself was a spirit that was interacting with the other forest spirits.

"So I Says To The Guy, I Says, I Says..." he said, "... That's Not A Bunny, That's A Gopher!" Tymon cackled maniacally, spinning around in a ghastly circle, wispy tail trailing behind him as he lifted himself up into the air via his own laughter.

The forest spirits decidedly avoided him after that.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

Otherworlds; Tymon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 5:54 pm

Appalled at the behavior of the forest spirits, Tymon suddenly became quite serious, and his body inflated a great deal until he loomed over the Forest Of Resonance as a massive wraith, chest puffed out and arms folded across. "DARE YE EVADE ME?!" Tymon bellowed, his voice echoing throughout the forest as part of the trees, themselves, causing the very foundation of the Forest Of Resonance to quake.

Once the forest spirits understood how in tune with nature Tymon was, and that he was a powerful being that was simply entertaining himself, they became more friendly. Terrified, but friendly. At his grace, they marveled; at his size, they gazed. Tymon saw that the spirits of the forest were becoming attracted to him now and all of his naten, so he continued to inflate himself until he literally burst into millions of crystalline sparkles that lit up the sky with a myriad of colors and rained down into the full expanse of the forest like sparks from fireworks. "Look What I Can Do!" Tymon said, voice resounding throughout the forest and echoing as if there were millions of him -- which there were. Millions of tiny little Tymons that suddenly shuffled through the forest between themselves as though they were each an afterimage of the next, some disappearing whilst others gleamed brightly before they disappeared and the others reappeared.

The spirits were interested, but terrified of Tymon's power, for they could not manage such feats for themselves even when they were all working together. Confused by the Tymons, the spirits retreated into their respective vessels and simply let Tymon be, not wishing to become lost in the maze that was himself walking around in the multitudes. The number of Tymons lessened as they walked, many of them slipping back into another and returning to one gradually, leaving the forest completely barren of Tymon's presence as it was before he got here... Except for the celestial footprints that he left behind, that is. "NOW TO FOLLOW THE TRAIL!" Tymon took one step and started walking in a circle, but also forward at the same time, literally retracing all of the steps he took when he was split into millions of tiny Tymons.

Tymon became very dizzy very quickly when he acted upon his random footwork, eyes turning into spinning spirals as he suddenly fell down to the ground.

Dead.

Just kidding. Tymon got up and rubbed his head. "Well, That Didn't Work Out." He cleared his throat, then shouted very suddenly with a domineering voice, "LINE UP!!!" and at his command, his celestial crystal footprints became a trail all throughout the forest, giving Tymon a walkway that was both scenic and clear. "There Now~! All Better~!" Tymon waved at the forest spirits as he walked away, many of them waving back awkwardly, like they'd never seen anything like him before, no matter how ancient the spirits were. The especially new spirits seemed to want to imitate him, following him in his footsteps and trying to multiply themselves to the point where they could shuffle themselves as Tymon had done himself.

Tymon chuckled. "Ah, Kids. Am I Right?" He looked to one of the forest spirits, raising his eyebrows and making a face. Then he looked at that gopher.

He LOOKED. At that gopher.

"That Monkey..." Tymon said menacingly, string instruments playing their high notes in the background as the intensity of his gaze increased. "Kay, Love You, Gopher~! See You Next Groundhog's Day~!" Tymon waved off the gopher and tap-danced through the forest, scatting all the way through.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

Otherworlds; Tymon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 6:15 pm

The Tymon examined the forest mysteriously as all the mystery of the forest was mysteriously made less mysterious before his eyes. He was actually just acting like the forest was mysterious, even though he knew it up and down, as of now. "Ookie Spookiness!" Tymon said, hearing the noise of critters running away from him. "Oh No, What Ever Shall I-- YOU CAN'T RUN FROM ME, FISH STICKS!!!" Tymon took off running at top speed, chasing after an actual rabbit this time. He ran through the trees -- literally THROUGH the trees -- without skipping a beat, and suddenly, as he passed through one, took the form of a large jungle cat-like creature of some undetermined sort. "MEOW-ROW!!" Tymon screeched, leaping at the bunny rabbit once he neared it enough.

Mid-flight, Tymon transformed back into himself and pet the bunny that he captured, soothing it with his presence. "Nice Kitty, Good Kitty... Thassa Good Lad." Tymon PET. The Bunny. Until he could pet it no more...! After three strokes. Mostly because he got bored. "Aight, Scat," he said, revving up the bunny by making engine noises and letting it go, tire screeching echoing from his throat to perfection as the rabbit made its way off into the darkness. "Yeah, That Was Fun," Tymon decided, whether it was or it wasn't. He DECIDED. Very decisively, at that. "It's Actually Getting Dark..." he noticed, for he'd actually been messing around on Vescrutia for a very long time, and the night was pretty much upon his shoulders. "So... LET THERE BE LIGHT!" Tymon waved his hands one good time -- like a conductor -- and, like the lights of a neon sign, did the forest around him suddenly brighten with an array of color. The forest shifted between the hues seamlessly, reminding Tymon of the forest back in the Veritas that changed colors based on the area and his brainwaves at the time. "Pretty..." Tymon uttered, getting lost in his own illumination.

Tymon stood there gazing at the forested light show he put on for a good while... But not too long. Just long enough, though. "WELL, I'd Better Get Back On Track!" he shouted, snickering to himself. "... Cuz I Left A Trail. With My Feet. Hahaha. Hahahaha." Tymon looked down at his feet and laughed like a baby. "BLAHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHA~!!" Then he walked triumphantly down the path he created for himself, which twisted, turned, and wound through the forest just as randomly as it pleased... Yet never crossing paths with itself once. He did command his tracks to 'Line Up', after all, and that meant there was no room for intersections. Just because the line curved a couple hundred times didn't mean it had to intersect, even through its winding. Hell, there were times that, to avoid intersecting, the footprints literally raised themselves off of the ground and up into the air as he walked, circling up trees and across branches. They even twisted upside down as he moved.

"Okay... Okay, Wait..." Tymon said to himself after going through his path of randomness, "... This Is Making Me Sick. Not Really, But It Definitely Could Almost Maybe Possibly If I Keep On Going Like This." Though he'd been traveling for quite a while, it didn't seem like he was making any type of progress toward anywhere in particular. "I Didn't Set A Real Destination, Did I...?" Tymon shook his head. "Typical Tymon... Such A Foolish, Foolish Mistake You Have Made... Which I, TYMON, Shall Now Capitalize On. MOOHAWHAWHAW!!!" Talking to himself, Tymon turned his head in an actual guided direction, muttering with distinction, "There..." and causing the remainder of the footprints to shoot toward the direction of a different section of the forest.

Tymon promptly began to walk, seeming rather serious this time.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

Otherworlds; Tymon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 6:38 pm

Sooner or later, Tymon reached the edge of the forest, where he'd intended to go. "Excellent..." his voice bellowed deeply, eyes sinking, and face becoming dark, "... Now, Go!" With a wave of the hand, he bid his footprints off, covering his tracks by peeling them off of the ground in a rippling domino effect, wherein which the footprints would blend together into a different version of Tymon -- since there were definitely enough to make a copy of him. It was much larger than the normal Tymon, comprised of all of the crystalline energy he left behind during his trek. The giant Tymon towered over the forest, but only up to about waist-high. He was not small, but he was not too large, either.

"You Know What To Do," Tymon said to his large clone darkly. The Tymon Giant's legs suddenly began to melt, pouring through the Forest Of Resonance and seeping into the ground like tree roots, with the Tymon Giant standing now about as tall as one of the trees. It raised its arms, stretched its fingers, and they became branches that intersected with the other tree branches thoroughly, almost like a web. Tymon Giant's hair sprouted outward like the top bushel of a tree's top -- where all the leaves gathered -- and each strand of hair on its head would become a leaf. Shaking some, Tymon Giant bumped into some of the trees, turning them into crystal, allowing their already luminescent forms to brighten by the magnification of crystallization, and the trees grew faces.

Snickering, Tymon saw that there was a large body of water nearby at the edge of the forest where he was at, and whilst Tymon Giant posed as a tree and made other trees in his likeness, the actual Tymon would depart rather swiftly with a "Good Job" left for Tymon Giant, who snickered as well and took the full shape of a tree.

Now, Tymon Giant and the crystal trees could not be told apart from one another, and it would seem like the Tymon Giant had blended in thoroughly with the forest. It was part of the forest now in a deeper way than it was when it was millions of Tymons, and when it was the footprints of those Tymons left behind. All that SEEMED random now came together as one thing; unification with the Forest Of Resonance.

Tymon passed on into the Freshwater Shore.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

Otherworlds; Tymon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 6:52 pm

"Let's Make This Quick," Tymon said to himself, shuffling his hands together as he reached the Freshwater Shore. The sand underneath his boots crystallized as he walked, and the moon loomed over the waters, illuminating they and Tymon's presence. "Shark Boss...?" Tymon called out, snapping his fingers acutely as he neared the tide. Immediately, what washed up onto the shore was a giant shark made of water... But the water was crystal, not normal water. The enormous crystal water shark known as 'Shark Boss' looked as if it were insisting that Tymon ride atop it, and he would walk up to one of the fins and allow Shark Boss to flip him up onto its back. "Good Boy," Tymon praised. "Now Then, Let's Get Waaaaay Out Into The Sea And Begin The Next 'Phase' Of Operations, Shall We?" The both of them snickered as Tymon grasped onto the dorsal fin of the crystal water shark. "SHARK BOSS!!" he called out to the creature, which would slam its tail into the sand and flick itself back into the water on the receding tide.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

Otherworlds; Tymon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 1:53 pm

With Zeik, Khrona managed his setup for the Hellgate that would leave him unwary of the next developments. Khrona already had the Acrix Desert on lock, and unfortunately for Zeik, Khrona's brain also had the 'Hellfire' in mind as soon as it was spoken, thanks to one of his duplicates.

'I Do Know Better,' the Great Mind spake as Zeik neared, the Hellfire nearly licking the top of his forehead before the light emanating from Khrona's mind suddenly brightened to the point of blinding, it being a sign of Khrona's greater-than-lightspeed mental activity. This bright light was so intense that it was actually a blight to the mind and not the eyes, causing a brief blindness in the brain whether or not the eyes made contact with it or not. That was Khrona's sliver of an opening before the beyond exceedingly swift Zeik could lob his crystalline head right off with Hellfire.

The light faded a fraction of a second later, and Khrona was gone, leaving only the words, 'I've Analyzed Your Information Down To The Very Last Strand Of DNA.' Though no sand could bear the heat of the Hellfire as it fluxed, that which was not returned to its purest state of naten would rear up as a powerful swirling sandstorm that covered the entire area and then some, forming into a great tornado of sheer sand and force. 'I Also Remember... Who You Are.' The sandstorm was so thick that nothing could be seen for miles because of it -- not that this mattered to Zeik and his blindfolded Origin Eyes, but it did serve its purpose. He should have seen the naten of the sandstorm start to take shape as the illusory image of Khrona within the sands, but also... As a large container that was quickly enclosing the area without warning.

'Crystal Prism,' the psychic cried from his mind, the area instantaneously sealing itself off wherever the sandstorm was. All of the sand would condense into a single area as a single shape -- a pyramid -- that would tightly confine Zeik and the Hellfire to its place, letting no naten of any shape or form escape, and bound with enough layers to be able to withstand a great deal of corrosion from Zeik's Hellfire, and whatever else was at his disposal to break the 'Crystal Prism.'

Now, with the Hellgate contained and the sandstorm crystallized as a transparent pyramid around Zeik, imprisoning him, the true Khrona appeared again, his body phasing in from what seemed like complete invisibility and intangibility; complete clarity of the crystalline substance. Even the naten was invisible when Khrona disappeared, for the naten of the sandstorm was all too thick and served as a veil of Khrona's own naten because it was part of his naten by the time it was being used. The light was a catalyst for the creation of the barrier the moment Zeik almost made contact with Khrona, which was why he was not cleaved in twain by the Hellfire ensorceled sword. 'Thanks To My Duplicates,' Khrona's mind's voice echoed throughout the gigantic pyramid, 'I Have Been Able To Study The Entire Desert, Resonate With And Absorb Its Naten Steadily, And Also Observe Every Fluctuation Of Naten That There Is The Moment It Happens.' Now, Khrona had dominion over the field, and with the contained Zeik, -- even if he was contained only for a temporary amount of time -- Khrona could maximize on the sealed naten and expand his own without any interruption from another source. 'I See All.'
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

Otherworlds; Tymon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 3:19 pm

Tymon continued out toward the sea upon Shark Boss and snapped his fingers, opening up a Dimension Gate and dropping a 'Pumpkin Head' out of the reserve. The 'Pumpkin Head' immediately activated and reacted to all of Vescrutia's elements all at once, causing it to become in tune with all nature and naten. The eyes of the Pumpkin Head glowed brightly with a widening luster that sharpened into focus the sights of the Pumpkin Head upon all of the naten in the area. "Pumpkinhead!!" Tymon called out, hurling the Pumpkin Head out into the midst of the sky above the open waters, "Nightstorm Badass!!" The 'Living Shadow' of the Pumpkin Head -- known as 'Nightshade' -- funneled into the bottom of the Pumpkin Head and absorbed a large deal of water. Everything from the neck down became a maelstrom of tsunamis swirling into each other into the shape of a gigantic 'Scarecrow' of ocean. The eyes of the Pumpkin Head narrowed and the being known as 'Pumpkinhead' came into existence instantaneously -- this time, made out of water instead of the fabric of dimensions.

"Go Get 'Em," Tymon said lovingly, smiling at the large abomination that consecrated itself into existence after he spoke its name. Pumpkinhead promptly sifted further out to sea as Tymon kept himself steady above the Shark Boss. "Smexcellent," Tymon uttered to himself, making a silly face and wriggling his fingers around maniacally. "No One Will Ever See It Coming!" To what he referred to was a mystery, but that didn't mean that he didn't know what he was doing.

Atop Shark Boss, Tymon spun him around like he were riding a surfboard and snickered menacingly, then giggling cutely. "Teehee~!" He swerved around on Shark Boss, stomping on the bridge of the tail, "Step On It, Shark Boss!" The crystal water shark's tail sputtered into action as it suddenly revved up like an engine and fanned at an extreme speed, putting the gigantic shark into an overdrive swim back toward shore.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

Otherworlds; Tymon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 9:51 am

Nearing the land again, Tymon would bend his knees atop the Shark Boss as if he were surfing, waiting for the right moment to jump off. "Aaaand..." Tymon crouched down low, "... NOW!" He jumped, partially being flung by the Shark Boss' tail, and flipped in the air a few times before landing casually on the sand with a relative impact that brought up a bit of sand into the air around him like a small cloud of dust, though it quickly fell back down to the ground. Tymon swiveled around, walking back to the waters where the Shark Boss drew near to him. "Thanks Again, Shark Boss. Time To Go Home." Tymon snapped his fingers and the Shark Boss deconstructed back into water with a simple splash, its form disappearing and all the water making it fluidly flowing back into the sea. "Pumpkinhead... Can Take It From Here..." Tymon mumbled, laughing lowly to himself.

"In Any Case..." he'd start to say, turning his head to look back at the sky, "... I'd Better See What Life Here Has Been Like Without The Tree Of Life... I Did Make Quite The Exit And Leave Quite The Impact Before I Destroyed The Entire Dimension. I'm Surprised That They Still Managed To... Be Alive After That." The Horsemen either protected them, or they, themselves did so. But apparently, a long time had passed since then, and these people may not have been the same people that Tymon knew as Khrona. Zeik sure was, but Tymon hadn't seen any of Kham or ZK at all... Nor anyone else, for that matter. The place was barren, even if it'd gotten a little prettier than it was during the time of destruction. "I Guess My Next Mission Is To Go Look For Signs Of Life, Eh?" Tymon would start walking back toward the forest that he exited from, letting Pumpkinhead do what he did best.

As such, the Pumpkin Head continuously drew in water to itself the farther out to sea it went, growing its body in size and shape the more it did so. Sweeping across the surface of the sea, the water Pumpkinhead would grow to an astronomical size, his body being able to be seen from space in the same way one could see the sea from the distance of the planet. The Pumpkin Head grew to accommodate the size of whatever the volume of the body of Pumpkinhead became, and would very soon be a towering monstrosity that could even eclipse a continent.

No one should have been able to avoid seeing Pumpkinhead.

The water Pumpkinhead looked up to the sun, narrowing his carved eye sockets and flaring up the flame inside of his head. Drawing in energy from the sun, Pumpkinhead would begin to resonate with the sun's rays and expand his flame to match the emanations of the sun, as if trying to reach out and kiss it with his own fire. All the while, the literal large body of water continued to grow and expand as the head exploded with fire. The behemoth was like an enormous beacon for the entire planet, and the sound it made was like the low gurgling groan of the depths of the sea mixed with an unholy angered beast being awoken from slumber. "Grrruuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh!!!"
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

Otherworlds; Tymon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 10:02 am

The waters became turbulent in the 'Freshwater Sea'.

Over the horizon, a bright light like that of the sun peered over the edge, rising as if the dawn of a new day... Only, the sun was already high in the sky by the time this was going on, and this new light... Was bright enough to be seen in spite of the light of the sun, seemingly just as bright, and of a different color -- a passionate, deep blue. This blue light extended across the fullness of the Neovian territory, encroaching just as swiftly as the astronomical being that now stood higher than the clouds, looking to be an enormous upper torso with a head the size of a large country which soared past the clouds, yet still gave off its light. The nearer it came, the more its size towered over the Neovian land, and the higher this 'Pumpkin Head' shaped thing seemed to grow into the sky.

It wasn't very long before the continental watery figure stood towering over all the Neo-Nightmare, gazing down at it with sharp, malicious eyes. It made a noise like the churning of the sea in its throat, a grumbling sound which depicted what one could call the groan of pain. "Uuuuuurrrrrruuuuuuuuuggghhhhh!!!"
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

Otherworlds; Tymon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 10:00 am

In the swampland, The Phantom snickered childishly and raised his gloved hands up to the rather intense individual seeming to both threaten and be threatened simultaneously. "Slow Down, Partner!" The Phantom said with a smirk on his masked face, "You're A Little Too Tense. You Should Really Learn To Chill." The Phantom spoke casually, but there was a seriousness to his tone that exuded a certain type of power that both yelling and projecting the voice did not. As The Phantom walked, his body seemed to flicker every couple of steps, and even dissipate into miasma every now and then, but completely condense back into a state of matter that was solid once again. This man seemed to harbor no fear of the situation nor of the monstrous force that was beyond Allen in the background, and instead continued to near the two of them at the same pace that he'd been the entire time.

Finally, he came to a halt when he was as near as he could be, chuckling lightly. He said calmly, "You Don't Know What I Am, But You Call Me A Hume? Heh, I'm A Little More Complex Than A Simple Human, You Know..." The Phantom took a step on thin air, stepping up into the air and suddenly dissipating into a light cloud of mist barely maintaining his humanoid form. The mist converged beside Allen, once again condensing into the form of the man that was both present and gone at the same time, leaning on the tree. "I'm A Phantom," he said blatantly to Allen, "THE Phantom, Actually." Before big Brutus behind them could rear up and attack him, The Phantom slipped into the tree as if it were water, a rippling wave undulating throughout the trunk of the tree from where he slid into it and outward from there.

"Call Me A 'Blast From The Past'," the disembodied voice of The Phantom spake, sounding as if it were underwater, yet still clear as day. "I Am The 'Spirit Of The Dusk'. I'm Sure The Name 'Dusk' Has No Meaning To You, Considering How Long It's Been, But A Very Long Time Ago... A Creature Like You Existed... Made From My Flesh And Blood." If Allen looked about, he'd be able to see in the reflection of the water that The Phantom was standing in place of where Allen's reflection in the swamp water should have been. Though the water was murky and wasn't supposed to give off a reflection, -- or, not a clear one -- The Phantom was as visible as could be... Almost like he was the reflection, itself. Perhaps, he was.

The Phantom looked down -- which was up, since his position was inverted -- and gazed into Allen's soul with his big, sharp, black eye sockets, a sanguine gleam piercing through the darkness and shining through all of the haze of the swampland. "You May Not Be The Same As That Person, But Let's Just Say... I Recognize The Similarities." The Phantom knew something that Allen didn't, and it was mostly about the past -- before this Allen existed. "I Don't Expect You To Understand Me, Or To Even Believe Me," The Phantom said, crossing his arms, "But I Do Believe That There May Be Something In You That Might Resonate With Me... With Me And My Soul." The Phantom was nothing more than what he said -- a phantom. He was a living Soul. "... Once Upon A Time, There Was A Boy Named 'Allen Momoto' That I Made From Scratch Out Of My DNA And The Flesh Of A Being Before Him Named 'Shabuto'." The Phantom suddenly disappeared from the water's reflection, yet his voice still continued to speak. "Allen Was Part Of A Village That I Owned Called 'The Dusk', And He Loved Me And What I Did, And I Loved Him As My Family. I Taught Him Everything From Scratch And Sent Him To The Swamps To Learn About The Arts Of Assassination From A 'Family' Member Of Mine." When The Phantom finished speaking, he was standing in a tree opposite Allen and his beast, wispy and ethereal, but solidifying into physicality in the same position he'd been in when he was the reflection in the water. "One Day, However, When This World Still Had A 'Tree Of Life', I Had To Leave Him Behind." The Phantom lowered his head. "I Was That Tree Of Life, And I Uprooted Myself And Left This Dimension, Leaving His Scarred And Basically Destroyed." The Phantom closed his eyes, turning his head away. "I Abandoned Him And Everyone Else That Relied On Me And My Life Energy Because They'd All Turned Against Me, And I Raised My Hand Against Them. The End Result Was The Destruction Of Vescrutia." It sounded like there was a lot of pain in The Phantom's heart, but it was all because that past still rested with him all of these centuries later.

"I Used My Power To Create My Own Dimension As I Destroyed The Previous One, And I Lived There In Peace, Restoring My Strength And Collecting My Sanity..." The Phantom went on. "But," he'd continue, looking at Allen, gazing him straight in the eyes, "I Kept All Of What Happened With Me, And Even Now, In My Form As 'The Phantom', -- A Form That I Can Take Which Has No Flesh, But Is All Soul -- I Have Not Forgotten The Dusk Nor What It Was. I Keep It Very Dear To Me, As Well As That History That Has Long Since Been Forgotten And Overwritten. I Keep It In A Place Known As..." The Phantom paused, his eyes gleaming brightly, "The Veritas."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

Otherworlds; Tymon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 4:21 pm

As Tymon entered the Forest again after sending off Pumpkinhead to do what he does, Tymon, himself, would begin to focus on the Horsemen problem. "Damn, They Really Did A Number On This Place," Tymon had to admit. There were little signs of life anywhere he went. He turned to the Tymon Giant that had become a tree and nodded at it, acknowledging that it was there. "When The Time Is Right, You Must Act, As Well, Tymon Giant." As long as the Tymon Giant was within the trees, Tymon, himself, was able to act freely within the forest. "I Should... I Should Really Do Something About The Horsemen," Tymon concluded. But he hadn't seen the Horsemen at all, only signs of their presence. He dropped to the ground and thought. "Hmmmm... How To Summon A Horseman...?" Vescrutia wasn't the same place as when Tymon left it as Khrona. There were different rules now. A different lifestyle.

Stumped, -- almost literally -- Tymon could not figure out a decent way to attract the Horsemen and also be within the boundaries of this dimension. It was a very fragile dimension and Tymon doing anything too powerful would likely shake it to the point of disarray, as had been done in the past. He didn't want THAT to happen again.

"This Is Supposed To Be My Vacation Time!" Tymon said to himself, falling backward into the grass. "I'm Not Supposed To Be Thinking About Things Like The Horsemen Or How To Fight Them." Yet, Tymon felt responsible for many of Vescrutia's problems and couldn't help but to want to do something whilst he was here. "Maybe There Is Nothing I Can Do, Even With All Of My Power..." he thought out loud. "... Maybe It Just Isn't My Place..." As Khrona, he'd talk to Zeik once they finished having their epic battle, or perhaps even during. But for right now, Tymon was on his own, and he was going to need to figure out a way to keep himself occupied while everyone was off doing their own thing or simply scarce from the surface of the planet.

Just then, Tymon got up, clapped his hands together once and them spread them out swiftly, causing several beautiful angelic wings of crystal to suddenly spurt from his back and other places on his body. He looked like a beautiful angel -- the MOST beautiful angel, in fact -- and he was going to start acting like it. "Even If I Can Only Achieve This Form While I'm Here," he muttered to himself, suddenly rising from the ground, "... I'll Do Something With My Power. I Didn't Achieve It For No Reason." That being said, Tymon began to glow with a bright light that illuminated all of his wings, and in a flash, he was gone; off to another place on the planet. This left only the Tymon Giant as a tree in the forest behind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Otherworlds; Tymon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon Empty

Back to top Go down

Otherworlds; Tymon
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next