The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Otherworlds; Tymon

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7163

Otherworlds; Tymon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 8:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

After Tymon was done with his matters in the Veritas and Tigen was up to deal with the matters regarding the next Moon, Tymon, himself, decided to take a bit of a 'vacation' to a different world. He manifested out of crystal, shimmering into the atmosphere and crystallizing immediately to shape his form, which gained color the moment any type of light hit it. "... It Is Time," he said, opening up a 'Dimension Gate' with coordinates to a place from both the long forgotten past and the newly created present. "... Let Us Part." Hopping through the Dimension Gate, Tymon would start his 'vacation' in the realm of 'Vescrutia.'
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com

AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 7:40 pm

As the many events with Tymon went on, a strong wind blew all throughout the Neo Citadel in the Neo-Nightmare, carrying with it an angelic being unlike any that had ever been witnessed. It was one of Tymon's remnants of himself -- one of his Thirteen Restrictions -- known as Ellio, or Ophiuchus, formally. It was brought to the Neo Citadel in order to serve as an envoy for both Tymon and the Veritas; an ambassador of sorts. The wind carrying it -- who was an entity named 'Taomin' -- only graced the land for enough time to drop off the angel body and quickly departed after that.

Ellio, the Fifth Restriction of Tymon, hovered within the Neo Citadel, arms crossed over his chest, his several angelic wings of crystal spread out wide. The being was child-like in appearance, sporting blonde hair and an all crystal blue attire. He wore golden shoes with wings on the ankles. Ellio looked around for someone that seemed like they were of some sort of importance here. Patiently, the angel floated, waiting to be acknowledged. Apparently, he had some words for the ones who ran this place.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 9:30 pm

Sooner or later, Taomin, the voluptuous wind, returned to the Emeralds Ascension after having dropped off Ellio at the Neo Citadel. Her mission was still to gather up naten and ensure that there was enough for all seven of the present Restrictions to exist on this plane. Whirling around a focal point in the Emeralds Ascension, Tao finally formed as a physical shape instead of as a savage wind, sporting her long, wild black hair and her typical skimpy, tight outfit. She was the same Taomin that Vescrutia knew so long ago, but... This time, she had nine tails, each with a different color tip -- one for every color of the rainbow, then a black one and a white one. "Yaaaaawwwwwn," said Tao, leaning on her tails like pillows, "Ty's Got Me Doing Something Booooriiiing. But I Guess It Can't Be Helped, Since Tao Is So Important To This... Uh... Thing We Do." She was just like Tymon -- always had been -- except, a female. One of her tails whipped outward and smeared an alternate reality of a certain element corresponding to her tail color before her, and she peered inside, raking at it with her claw-like hands. "Let's See... Absorb... Uh... Naten, Or Whatever... Or... Was It MAKE Naten? Yeah, I Think It Was The Other One." Tao was capable of generating her own energy perpetually, but to get her started, she needed... A certain level of it to begin with. Can't make energy without energy to do so -- even a perpetual energy generator needs an initial startup supply of energy in some way. Tao and the other perpetual Spirits were no different. Hers was... 'Fun'. And she needed lots of it.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 10:10 pm

In space, the giant Tomon swayed from side to side, gently rocking himself to some unsteady beat that was bound to be in his own head. He laughed soundlessly at the question, his head bobbing back like a hand puppet mouth. "I Come From The Veritas -- An Alternate Dimension That Is Made Up Of... Well. Me." It was almost vain, but it was the truth. "Tymon... Or, Khrona, The Guy I'm A Piece Of... Had To Create The Dimension Solely Out Of Himself And Sustain It By Himself With Pieces Of Him Like Myself As The Makeup Of The Dimension. It Was Because If He Didn't, He Wouldn't Have Survived On Vescrutia... Just Like Vescrutia..." Tomon winced at the thought of the past, looking off to the side a bit with his dark, sunken eyes.

He glanced over to the reluctant Jace, blinking a bit and returning his head to the visage of him. "I Wouldn't Hold Back If I Were You, My Guy," Tomon said pretty casually, "I Didn't Just Gather All Of That Power..." His eyes suddenly sharpened, narrowing to slits and glowing with energy, smile widening, "SO WE COULD PUSSYFOOT AROUND!!!" Tomon's voice carried across the cosmos, but what Jace hadn't recognized was... So did Tomon's naten from the first wing flap. "Crystal Nightmare!!"

Suddenly, everything went black.

Not space black, with stars and light shining -- pitch black.

There, in the darkness, the enormous Tomon faded into appearance smile-first, like a cheshire cat, before the rest of his face and body from the neck down formed... All the way up until it reached the planet. That was a bulbous crystal orb that was serving as Tomon's lower torso. It wasn't Vescrutia anymore.

"You Really Should Let Loose, Or You'll Never Get Out Of Here," Tomon said blatantly, looking around very casually. "When I Flapped My Wings, I Sent My Naten All Across The Area As Far As My Wing Beat Reached. Everything That Was Caught Up In It..." He paused, pulling something out of the darkness -- a moon. "... Is Now In An Alternate Reality." The moon was no ordinary moon, however; it had a face upon it, and that face was menacing. The eyes looked to Jace with a sharpness not unlike Tomon's eyes before. "The 'Crystal Nightmare' Allows Me To Change Whatever My Naten Is Released To Into An Alternate Reality That Is Purely Discordant And Nightmarish, Basically To Invoke Dissonance About Whomever Or Whatever The Target Is." That was, this time, Jace. "Everything This Time Was Just Collateral." Because they were friends, Tomon could reveal a secret about the Crystal Nightmare as the reality continued to form, saying to Jace, "If You Release Enough Naten To Overpower It Or Overpower Me, You Can Break Free. But It Gets Stronger The Longer You're Here, So..." Tomon rolled his eyes innocently, then cocked his arm back, "CATCH!!!" Hurling the devilish moon at Jace, the celestial body shot through the darkness like a bullet, the moon quickly becoming a meteor as it drew nearer to Jace.

All the while, Tomon extended his wings to the side, blending them into the Crystal Nightmare... That's when noises could be heard.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 6:04 pm

Within the 'Crystal Hell', Tomon was met with the force of this 'Genesis' supernova that Jace seemed to be able to generate from himself. The overwhelming amount of naten used made it clear that Tomon didn't have to hold back, either, and that Jace would be able to hold his own.

The 'Genesis' didn't meet Tomon directly nor immediately, mind you, despite how fast, consumptive, and powerful it was. No, instead, it was first striking the celestial construct that was the sharp-eyed moon-meteor that was hurled at Jace only moments prior to his literal outburst. That gave Tomon more than enough cover and time to do what he needed to in order to avoid being struck by suck a force whilst also assessing its power simultaneously. Before the moon was broken up into nothingness, in its shadow, with but a single swift swipe of the arm, Tomon drew forth the cloak of his wing and the reality, itself, as protection from the celestial infernal might. As the moon crumbled to not even ash, the shadow that was Tomon within the shadow was already gone.

The 'Crystal Hell' fell apart rather quickly after that. It hadn't had enough time to stabilize, and it wasn't as large as even a galaxy, -- probably closer toward the size of a solar system -- so the power of a supernova would be more than enough to tear it apart. Though, not an ounce of it poured out of the isolated reality, all of it being contained to the confines of the area that was the Crystal Hell's radius. None of the naten remained, either, meaning all that had just been spent was absorbed into that realm and destroyed along with it.

Tomon's visage was finally revealed once the darkness cleared and the light of the stars returned, his face not in awe nor terror, but snickering in playfulness. "Heheheheh! That's More Like It, Buddy! You Gotta Know When It's Okay To Let Yourself Be Free!" If there was one thing that Tomon -- Tymon -- learned, it was about freedom. Ironic when he seemed to have been confined to his own dimension, but he truly was only forbidden from entering VESCRUTIA'S dimension -- not any others. No, Tymon had spent much of his time traversing the dimensions, alternate realities, parallel universes, the omniverse, and generally anything one could call 'otherworldly'. That was where he got so much of his experience being under the influence of other dimensions' laws and boundaries that he could freely pass through as he pleased. "But I Hear Ya; I'm Just One For Conversation," Tomon said as he unhooked himself from Vescrutia's surface.

Retracting himself into himself with a satisfying, yet disgusting *slurp*, Tomon became a celestial body, himself -- one made of goopy flesh. Globular in appearance, -- though bearing a sloshy swirl -- Tomon was now no different from a moon; a planet even. Before he could disrupt the orbit of each of the rest of the solar system, or even the stars, themselves, Tomon spread his wings from his orb body and flapped gently out of the solar system and into empty space, where he hoped Jace would follow. Though, perhaps Jace would need a bit of incentive from Tomon, himself, Tomon thought. That could and would be done. "Crystal Heaven!" In the same fashion as he'd spread his naten throughout the solar system with a wing flap before, Tomon had done so again when he exited the solar system, leaving the residual energy of an alternate reality that was different from the Crystal Hell -- different, but exactly the same. Instead of discordant resonance, there was harmonic synchronization with the atmosphere that altered reality to that of something paradisal. Though, being harmonic in nature, the 'Crystal Heaven' was not consumptive in a fashion that dictated the removal of what was around it in order to be maintained as an alternate reality. It was more like a synchronized reality, and was now in harmony with all of Vescrutia's solar system, giving Tomon dominion over it all as if it were his own.

The first thing that happened was that the electromagnetic fields of the planetary bodies that orbited the stars were utilized as an attack, sending pulses to Jace that would knock him to and fro about the solar system in a fashion that remained completely in tune with each other. If he were to try to use Genesis again to try to escape the 'Crystal Heaven', he'd find himself sorely out of luck this time around specifically because of the harmonic nature of the reality. It was all around him by the time Tomon was done flapping his wings, and unless Jace escaped Vescrutia's solar system in time, he'd be stuck in yet another reality where Tomon was in control. The parallel reality merged with the original reality was also not completely alternate, meaning that the events that occurred when Tomon released the powerful electromagnetic pulses from the planets would happen on both planes simultaneously, for they were unified. The pulses also did not stop at just the solar system, but released outward into the empty space with a single equinoctial storm of their equalization.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 8:17 pm

Left at the Emeralds Ascension all alone, Taomin was bored.

"Siiiiigh," Taomin heaved, playing with one of her tails, "This Place Is BOOOORING!! I Guess It's Because It's Still Pretty Dead..." She sighed again, shaking her head. "My Problem Is Starting Up The Generator, Not Maintaining It," Taomin mumbled angrily. "What Am I Even Supposed To DO Out Here? There's Nothing To Fuck Around With!" As Taomin became angry, storm clouds began to roll into the area. She plopped herself onto her feet and let her tails converge into one, and then finally wipe itself away with a swipe, thoroughly hiding her nine tails and leaving her gorgeous body bare in her skintight attire. "I Came Here To Have Some FUN!!"

Too bad Tao's version of fun was rather destructive. Or rather, it used to be.

"It's Okay, I'm Not Even Mad," she said as she looked up and the clouds folded in on each other, blanketing the sky in their darkness. "I'm Sure No One Will Notice A Tornado Or Two," she joked, laughing loudly to herself. Then, Tao sighed again. "Man, I Miss The Days Of Fucking Shit Up... But I'm A Goddess Now. I'm Tame... More Or Less." She could still get feral if she wanted to, but that was usually when she was angry or as a last result. If it wasn't necessary, it wasn't happening. "Taoooo..." she moaned, throwing her head back.

Eventually, Taomin thought of something to get herself started accomplishing the 'Perpetual Energy' generation for Tymon, her male self. She would spin once, allowing a single fox tail to unfurl from her backside. Then, she spun again, letting that tail split into nine bearing the same colors that they had before, dripping with the 'reality paint'. She began to spin faster and faster, picking up a gust as she did so, but ultimately smearing the 'reality paint' that bled from the tips of her tails around in a whirlwind fashion. "Round And Around And Around I Go!!" Taomin said playfully.

Too bad she was ACTUALLY spinning in circles to entertain herself.

"WOOOO~!!!" she screamed, her real objective coming into play once the reality paint became violent smears looking like rips and tears in the atmosphere. "YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAAAAAH!!!" The violent whirlwind quickly became a tornado of colors that tore through reality and etched into it new ones -- multiple realities overlapping like paint on a canvas. "HELL YEAH!!!" Tao screamed from the midst of the reality color-storm, spinning faster and faster. Eventually, Emeralds Ascension was nowhere NEAR what it looked like before; it was what TAO wanted it to look like.

But she wasn't done spinning.

Soon enough, the realities that overlapped became too numerous, and the colors bleeding together became obscure. Tao was having a little too much fun and was getting out of hand. "I'LL MAKE A SUPER DUPER ULTRA MEGA EXTRAVAGANT FUN LAND!!!" Taomin shrieked, the colorful rainbow tornado finally expanding to the point where it engulfed all of Emeralds Ascension.

Abruptly, Taomin stopped spinning and hovered in the air. She looked at her masterpiece only to find... She's overdone it, and now it was just a mess. "Eh, Whoops," said she, trying to find a hint of Emerald in all of the bleakness that was Emeralds Ascension. "Man, Someone's Gonna Be Pissed About That. Too Bad It's Not Me. HAHAHAHA!!" Taomin couldn't help but laugh.

When Tao laughed, her voice echoed throughout the abyssal reality blend, causing it to contort and distort. "Wuh-Oh." She knew what it meant for the reality to be so unstable, it would backfire on her. "Looks Like I've Gotta Erase All Of This Work I Did..." Taomin sucked her teeth, then scoffed. "Aw Mayn..."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 8:37 pm

As Taomin scoffed at her own creation, it reared up and attacked her with its distortions. It spiraled into a drill that shot at her from a random location, causing it to look extremely hypnotic. Tao looked directly into it and became entranced, but was immediately struck by the blended realities. "OOF!!" Taomin wasn't hurt and the drill didn't penetrate, but it did knock the wind out of her. "Why I Oughta...!!!" Taomin grabbed the distortion drill and would rend it with her claws, tearing it asunder and also ripping a hole into another reality of a different blend and mixture. That reality started to bleed through into the current one, overlapping with it and eventually coming alive as a living claw mark. "... This Is Gonna Be..." Tao growled, her eyes glowing, fangs borne, "SO MUCH FUCKING FUN!!!" As quick as the very wind itself, Taomin disappeared, cutting straight through the multiple layered realities that she created and out on the other side of them all, becoming one with the very clouds in the sky.

The realities shrieked and hissed as Taomin tore through them, and they would mesh together and form a reality whip to strike the clouds in the sky.

Unfortunately for the realities, they were met with a violent wind that came from a mouth on the clouds, blowing the reality whip off course and off to like, a random nearby location of some sort. Struck down, that place would explode with reality paint and become a splotch of alternate realities that rose up from the ground like a plant growing from dirt. The sky chuckled as the clouds lowered to the ground, creating a mystical haze that was too thick to be seen through...

But the alternate realities didn't 'see' at all, so it was ultimately just for a special effect.

Exploding with spikes, the realities sought to stab at everything that was within the vicinity and ingest them as soon as they did... However as that was happening, the very clouds seemed to tear the realities apart particle by particle, splitting apart in several different directions and tearing each of the realities away from each other and into singular realities. the cloudy haze swirled into the multiple singular realities and bound them by a powerful vacuum, locking them tightly in place. Taomin suddenly appeared from literal thin air, walking with her hands on her hips triumphantly. "Heh. That Takes Care Of That..." Taomin muttered, "And Now... I've Got A Good Deal Of Energy To Devour..." With a snap of her fingers, Taomin drew each of the multiple realities toward the vacuum of her finger snap and orbiting around her hand. "One Potato, Two Potato, Three Potato... Four... Potato..." She was trying to say something clever, but didn't know what to say. "Fuck You! AWHM!!!" With a violent munch, Taomin consumed one of the realities like it was a fruit. Or a potato. But a potato is hard to eat raw, so it was more like eating a fruit... Whole. Maybe to the likeness of a large grape, or something.

Chewing, the screams of whatever Tao created in that reality could be heard as the vicious storm that was her mouth tore apart the reality. "Aw Yeah," Taomin said, gulping, "Yeah, That Was A Good One. Probably Lots Of Nutrients In That One. Or Whatever." She cackled. "Okay, NEXT!!!" Without warning, Taomin's mouth became oversized and as swift as a breeze, snatching from around her hand another one of the realities that she'd created and chewing it up nice and proper. "I Hope This Doesn't Make Me Get Fat," she said.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 9:01 pm

As Taomin was having her fill of realities, she would notice that Emeralds Ascension was still a savage mess. "HEY!!" she shouted, "WHO MADE THIS BIG MESS?!" Taomin was silent for a little while, as if waiting for someone to answer, then busted up laughing, falling over onto her fluffy tails. "HAAAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!" She threw another reality into her mouth, feeling the power coming from it. "Nyeh, Needs More Secret Sauce," Taomin would say, feeling as though that weren't enough fun. "Maybe I Should Pick A Fight With Someone, Or REALLY SERIOUSLY Go Destroy Something."

She paused.

"... No, That Is Not The Reason Why We Are Here..." she said with chastity, suddenly becoming humble. She threw the rest of the realities into her mouth and drew strength from their power, then ascended back into the sky. Her own shadow rose up from the ground and wrapped around her body, forming a tight, elegant black kimono that trailed off into the atmosphere at the feet, making it look as if she were a ghost hovering in the air. Taomin placed her hands in either opposing sleeve, letting her sleeves cover both of her hands as she took a meditative appearance. She closed her eyes and muttered an incantation.

"Yu Mo Gui Gwai Fai Di Zao..."

After that, her special giant calligraphy brush appeared and hovered next to her, the tip dry and pristine. "Go, Now!!!" Tao commanded, and the brush swept across the Emeralds Ascension like a broom, sucking up all of the alternate realities that might have still plagued the land and assembling them in the bristles of the brush. Taomin thought for a moment, then took hold of the brush and began to draw something legible this time -- a city. She drew some buildings, some little cars, some people, and even a nice little lake, all within the confines of the Emeralds Ascension. Taomin smiled down on the city with the bright beam of a Goddess -- which she was. All of the little people that she created would look at her as she ascended up very high, growing exceedingly large and allowing clouds to accumulate around her body. With the utmost of serenity, Taomin muttered, "The City Of Townsville..." then suddenly opened up her eyes with a bright red flash, smiling hysterically and throwing her arms out to either side of herself, "IS UNDER ATTACK BY A GIANT MONSTER!!!" Proceeding with making dinosaurian screeches with her vocal cords, Taomin slashed at the buildings she created and caused them to fall apart, hovering through the city and literally erasing people with her shadowy kimono like an actual eraser as she passed by.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 1:50 pm

Without warning, Tymon returned to the Veritas after having one of his alternate versions 'banished' from the Lost World. "Typical," Tymon said, furrowing his brow, "They Have Insulted Us After We Have Sought Peace." Tymon's disdain for the situation reached the ends of the Veritas upon his return, and the entire realm went up in an uproar. "They Shall Rue This Decision -- Rather, HE Will." This was the end of the matter for the Overgod of the Veritas, and all of the Veritas would be utilized as a weapon against the Lost World.

"This Time," Tymon mumbled, eyes flashing brightly with a shimmering gleam, "I WILL Teach Them Some Manners... That Primitive Land." And so, without warning, Tymon awayed himself from the Dimension Gate and off into the Veritas, where he would definitely be getting things prepared for the counterattack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Otherworlds; Tymon
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3