The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Otherworlds; Tymon

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7163

Otherworlds; Tymon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 8:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

After Tymon was done with his matters in the Veritas and Tigen was up to deal with the matters regarding the next Moon, Tymon, himself, decided to take a bit of a 'vacation' to a different world. He manifested out of crystal, shimmering into the atmosphere and crystallizing immediately to shape his form, which gained color the moment any type of light hit it. "... It Is Time," he said, opening up a 'Dimension Gate' with coordinates to a place from both the long forgotten past and the newly created present. "... Let Us Part." Hopping through the Dimension Gate, Tymon would start his 'vacation' in the realm of 'Vescrutia.'
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com

AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 4:21 pm

As Tymon entered the Forest again after sending off Pumpkinhead to do what he does, Tymon, himself, would begin to focus on the Horsemen problem. "Damn, They Really Did A Number On This Place," Tymon had to admit. There were little signs of life anywhere he went. He turned to the Tymon Giant that had become a tree and nodded at it, acknowledging that it was there. "When The Time Is Right, You Must Act, As Well, Tymon Giant." As long as the Tymon Giant was within the trees, Tymon, himself, was able to act freely within the forest. "I Should... I Should Really Do Something About The Horsemen," Tymon concluded. But he hadn't seen the Horsemen at all, only signs of their presence. He dropped to the ground and thought. "Hmmmm... How To Summon A Horseman...?" Vescrutia wasn't the same place as when Tymon left it as Khrona. There were different rules now. A different lifestyle.

Stumped, -- almost literally -- Tymon could not figure out a decent way to attract the Horsemen and also be within the boundaries of this dimension. It was a very fragile dimension and Tymon doing anything too powerful would likely shake it to the point of disarray, as had been done in the past. He didn't want THAT to happen again.

"This Is Supposed To Be My Vacation Time!" Tymon said to himself, falling backward into the grass. "I'm Not Supposed To Be Thinking About Things Like The Horsemen Or How To Fight Them." Yet, Tymon felt responsible for many of Vescrutia's problems and couldn't help but to want to do something whilst he was here. "Maybe There Is Nothing I Can Do, Even With All Of My Power..." he thought out loud. "... Maybe It Just Isn't My Place..." As Khrona, he'd talk to Zeik once they finished having their epic battle, or perhaps even during. But for right now, Tymon was on his own, and he was going to need to figure out a way to keep himself occupied while everyone was off doing their own thing or simply scarce from the surface of the planet.

Just then, Tymon got up, clapped his hands together once and them spread them out swiftly, causing several beautiful angelic wings of crystal to suddenly spurt from his back and other places on his body. He looked like a beautiful angel -- the MOST beautiful angel, in fact -- and he was going to start acting like it. "Even If I Can Only Achieve This Form While I'm Here," he muttered to himself, suddenly rising from the ground, "... I'll Do Something With My Power. I Didn't Achieve It For No Reason." That being said, Tymon began to glow with a bright light that illuminated all of his wings, and in a flash, he was gone; off to another place on the planet. This left only the Tymon Giant as a tree in the forest behind.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 4:23 pm

In the Giant's Graveyard, the Green Crystal Khrona continued to absorb naten for the main body. There was plenty of it from the bones of the dead, but as it absorbed energy, things were lobbed at it. On any normal occasion, this would have taken the clone by surprise, given its main purpose was not to see, but to absorb. However, because of other Crystal Khronas that were spread about the Acrix Desert...

Sight was brought to the nearly mindless copy of the main body that gave it a precognition worthy of easily observing AND analyzing both the attack AND the being that launched it. By already having naten absorbed, the Green Crystal Khrona could easily dish out an attack on its own. Though...

From the distance, a bright light flashed but for a fraction of a second, splitting the earthen spires into fragments, then to nothingness -- not even to dust nor grain of sand. The pure naten they were converted into was immediately absorbed into the already absorbing Green Crystal Khrona as the Purple Crystal Khrona finished its duty of waiting and watching, then reacting when the time came for it. It easily saw a shift in naten when the one slumbering in meditation was awakened and there was a spike in the general region of the Green Crystal Khrona, which in turn led the Purple Crystal Khrona to launch a 'Crystal Gleam' from well beyond the desert sands well before the attack could even rise up.

That done, the Green Crystal Khrona had time for a technique of its own that would utilize ALL of the naten in the Giant's Graveyard that was being harmonized with and absorbed to shift reality to that of what would seem to be a vicious nightmare. "Crystal Nightmare," the Green Crystal Khrona called out, the realm blurring for a moment before seamlessly altering to a realm that was pure chaos. The sands were on fire, -- every last grain, ablaze -- the sky was darkened, and worst of all, the bones of the giants were animated. Pulling themselves together from the fiery sands, they joined together to create three separate skeletal giants, all of which maliciously stood over the living being connected to the land. Now his connection to the land would damage him, for all of the naten was nightmarish and volatile, the absorption of it or connection to it leading to further drawing the person into the reality that they so haphazardly was getting sucked into.

The Green Crystal Khrona was nowhere to be found.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 9:42 pm

"We Have No Business With You," a voice called out from the abyssal black sky of this nightmare world. Fiendish eyes parted lids as lips followed suit, gazing at and whispering about Teralok, exchanging his energy about the nightmare world in the form of visuals and spoken vibration. "I Understand Your Disposition From The Shift Of Your Naten, As You Call It," the voice continued, clearly different from the mouths speaking in the sky, "However This Is Not Your Fight. Should You Continue, It Will Serve You No Good And Do You Only Harm." The giants that were ready to thwart the man would suddenly merge together in grotesque fashions at numerous joints to create one supergiant that stood as tall and wide as all three combined. It looked to be some sort of hideous monstrosity of multiple appendages and faces, each one sharing a neck some of the arms shared elbows, and hands were on neck bones, with feet and legs in arm sockets, and hands that served as feet along with other legs that were normal. It was literally a monster from your nightmares. It would have attacked the man... If he had not yet attacked first. With his energy released and invading the bones of the gigantic monstrosity, it would disintegrate effortlessly under his power.

Yet, that was not the end of this monster.

No, its naten -- which was broken down to its purest state, much like the land before becoming a nightmare -- was still present, and was seemingly reabsorbed into the nightmare world through the various mouths and eyes. At that point, the actual sky itself would seep down from above, the blackness threatening to cover the burning sands with the porous abyss. Mouths lashed their tongues -- which were sharp and metallic -- at Teralok, whilst the eyes parted at their pupils into the forms of jagged mouths, from which poured hot lava as the sky above gently slipped from above to below in random sections of the nightmare world. Some of the abyss could be seen forming what looked to be appendages as it poured down, eventually forming hands of all kinds with eyes and mouths all about the black arms and palms. The horizon contorted and swirled into an indistinguishable blended blur that seemed to leak fiery sand up into the sky and dark sky into the burning sand.

One particular eye in the sky, much larger than the rest, opened up randomly as the chaos ensued, shining brightly like the sun, yet yielding no light to that emptiness. The light merely shone down upon the nightmare world and the same voice from before was heard speaking out of it, "Calm Yourself. We Are A Being Of Great Understanding, And As Such A Being, We Are Able To Communicate With Words And Intellect. I, The Collective Of These Beings, Understand That You Are Decisively Displeased With Our Actions In This Sacred Land To You, But This World Is Not That Same Land. We Are Currently Engaged In Direct Combat And Utilize This Area As A Means Of Great Advantage Against A Powerful Opponent. All That Is Done Can Be Restored; Naten Is A Free Energy -- It Belongs To No One Being." This higher entity seemed to speak as if it knew the world and how it worked, regardless of its time here. "We Have Not Damaged The Physicality Of This Plane Nor Have We Altered The Naten. We Are Merely Borrowing It, And, Like The Circle Of Life, The Cycle Of Energy Will Be Returned To Whence It Came Once It Is Released Back Into The Atmosphere Through The Cataclysm." It was clear that the being held no ill intent, however its methods seemed rather unorthodox -- highly irregular.

"I Once Roamed This Land Like The Rest Of You, When The Horsemen First Came Here. My Scar On This Place Never Left, And I Never Forgot How Things Worked Here. Though There Is Much That Has Changed, There Is Also Much That Is Still Very Much The Same, And The Workings Of The Energy Of This Realm As Well As The Systems Of This Realm Are Clear To Me. I Wish Not To Pontificate To You, However, I Do Wish To Clarify Mine Understanding Of The Situation. There Is Nothing At Harm Here. If You Feel Differently, Please Speak Now."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 10:25 pm

Khrona and his well-placed 'Duplicates' analyzed the situation at a speed incalculable between the five of them, each of the Khronas doing their part to aid the main body that faced off with Zeik. It was all very much necessary given who he was up against, and that proved to be so once Zeik seemed to throw off the gloves, proverbially speaking. 'The Pentagram...' one of Khrona's infinite thoughts was, the Blue Moon that acted as a satellite for him finally settling on a position in the area after basically orbiting around Zeik for a set period of time.

Only one thing could happen after that moment. Khrona knew.

"EXECUTION!" Khrona cried in synchronicity with Zeik, sounding both surprised and yet commanding at the same time. There was only a split fragment of a frame for Khrona, and to catch it, the once sleeping mentalist had to awaken from slumber. His eyes burst open with a violent light that rivaled the nigh instantaneous Hellfire with the thought 'RED!!' shooting from his brain, faster than words could carry. The Red Crystal Khrona from before substituted itself with the actual Khrona, who warped to a location unknown in all of the calamity. However, that Red Crystal Khrona was the scapegoat for the Execution and the lockdown of the Pentagram, trapping it and destroying it relatively easily under the pressure. Zeik's power was still formidable, and Khrona knew that he wasn't done there.

No, this battle was just beginning.

Just outside the bounds of the Pentagram -- by nearly a hair -- was the true Khrona, eyes opened wide and the Blue Moon hovering above his head like a cursor. It was a waypoint for him to warp to as he substituted himself with one of his duplicates, being the only saving grace Khrona had from the Pentagram and its Execution. 'Your Mind Is Open To Me,' the Great Mind spake again, bulbous eyes glowing, 'My Moon That Floated Around You Analyzed Your Thoughts Before And As You Made Them, Giving Me The Frames Necessary To Accomplish My Escape From Certain Doom.' It seemed like that was something Zeik overlooked when dealing with Khrona directly, but Khrona was in his weakest state; he had limited access to his true power and also a great deal of things that he needed to do in order to summon that type of power. Utilization of one of his Thirteen Moons was one of those things.

'That Was Close,' Khrona admitted as he observed the flames engulf the desert sands for such an extensive reach, 'But It Is Not Arrogance That Fuels Me, I Hope You Know. I Discarded That Long Before I Left The First Time.' Hopefully Khrona's next moves were testament to that fact. He was in his 'Awakened' state now -- Eyes Open. He's shifted through the three forms of the First Restriction seamlessly; Closed Eyes Asleep, Closed Eyes Awake, and Open Eyes Awakened. Now that Khrona was truly awake, the Great Mind could be truly put to work rather than subconsciously or unconsciously acting for him.

'Purple...' The Watcher. There was a flash; a light -- a gleam. It came from clear across the Acrix Desert and screamed toward the battlefield with exponentially growing power as it did so. This was a 'Crystal Gleam' from the Purple Crystal Khrona stationed at the Dunes. The gleam cut through the sands at first only as what light would carry it, and then... Ascending faster the closer it came. Tearing the sea of sand in half and parting it like the ocean, the light was aimed to do the same to the Hellfire that protected Zeik, giving the real Khrona an opening.

'Blue...' The Scanner. The entire desert and -- thanks to Purple -- all of the naten that was within it was at the intricate analysis of the Blue Crystal Khrona, allowing it to map out and read the terrain without any surprise as to fluctuations in energy or shifts in terrain. Khrona was betting it all on that fragment of a frame that was open for him when the 'Crystal Gleam' was fired off by the Purple Crystal Khrona. With a hole hopefully made in the Hellfire, leading directly to Zeik, another screaming projectile came rocketing from miles away, gaining speed and momentum the same way as the 'Crystal Gleam' had done before. It was the 'Crystal Bazooka', which fired off a homing explosive aimed right for the hopefully open Zeik Hellgate.

Khrona thought, breaking free of his cocoon at his upper torso, with the lower torso remaining swaddled in the crystal. He was still conserving energy, but he was using up quite a bit performing his techniques. 'Looks Like I'll Be Needing My Arms, Now...' he thought in passing. Some of his thoughts could be heard clearly whilst others were nothing but pure naten, reading the same as a desert breeze or the flames' crackling. A light engulfed one of his arms, whilst the other grabbed hold of it.

Fortunately the Green Crystal Khrona was the one that was gathering the naten for the main body and cycling it through. Whatever was released by the two of them would be absorbed back into the Green Crystal Khrona, which was currently occupied with a visitor, making it virtually useless as anything other than a storage tank and siphon.

Khrona waited patiently to see the outcome of Zeik, a cataclysmic explosion bound to happen one way or another from the gradually growing faster-than-light bazooka shot at him. Khrona and his Blue Moon remained perfectly still, concentrating very hard on the battle and everything about it: the field, the techniques, the results, the combatants, the energy... Everything was within his calculations, but he, himself, had to remain perfectly still to coordinate everything. Eyes open, Khrona watched carefully and thoroughly, responding to Zeik's comment about his people with, 'I Gathered What I Needed To Know. Nothing More, Nothing Less.' There was an undulating mental chuckle. 'I Cannot Waste My Precious Energy Gathering Extraneous Information When I Need All Of My Mind To Focus On Just You Alone.' Khrona smiled.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 6:05 pm

*Ka-DOOM!!!*

There was impact. The two attacks from Khrona had done more than what Khrona initially intended, which was a bonus and a blessing to him. He was pleased to know that he could still match fists with the best of them, and that his mind was as sharp as ever. 'A Bit More Keen With My Insanity Under Control, Wouldn't You Say?' Khrona thought. The two attacks were extremely potent given their properties -- one piercing and the other bursting -- so the veil of naten around Zeik might not have been enough. The Crystal Gleam was meant to pierce through whilst the Crystal Bazooka was meant to explode outward, blowing away the naten after the piercing through.

Khrona was expecting a counterattack, but Zeik had taken purely to defense. Odd, but not completely farfetched. Khrona could only anticipate that this meant Zeik was going to release something more potent after taking the hits, for Khrona knew that this was only a warmup. He must have been getting a feel for Khrona's power, but Khrona was still in his First Restriction -- one out of thirteen. He dared not enter the Pentagram like this, for he knew that it could very well be a trap that, as soon as he was led into the feint of Zeik's getting hit, would he attempt to ensnare or attack Khrona using the still very much engraved seal upon the desert sands. Fortunately, though, Zeik had taken to the skies. However... That might prove to be not-so-fortunate at the same time.

There was only one way to find out.

Casting his Blue Moon up into the sky, Khrona continued to gather energy into his arm, which changed into the shape of a scythe gradually as he did so. Khrona gently, but briskly, floated up into the air, readying another setup for Zeik, since his Duplicates were still about. From the vantage point of the sky, Khrona could see the entire Acrix Desert with his own eyes rather than with the Remote Viewing of the Duplicates being used. Likely, Zeik could, too, and he could probably take out the Duplicates with more ease from in the air. A likely scenario, and Khrona thought of it along with many others as he calculated his next attack.

'Purple...' Khrona thought out again, the crystalline clone serving as the extra eyes suddenly appearing in the sky, but still in the same position it was in at the dunes, 'Go, Now.' Without hesitation, the Purple Crystal Khrona would utilize the naten that was released from the explosions of the attacks around Zeik to enable a "Crystal Nightmare," where the very reality of the realm altered to that of one of Khrona's manipulation. It would happen in a flash thanks to the lingering naten, and would look like a specific nightmare to Zeik that would lead him to his road to ruin. The sky became dark -- pitch black -- and there was an illumination in the area where the Hellgate Tribe called their home. Without so much as a second warning, there was a massive explosion of pure crystalline light that shot up from the sands underneath them, engulfing a large group of them where they'd gathered and wiping them clean out without any questions asked. This is what Zeik would see as the nightmarish reality swirled around him, tearing his beloved people straight from out of his heart before his very eyes.

Meanwhile, back on the ground, a thought was sent out to the stationary 'Blue...' which would cause it to act on the ground whilst Khrona, in the sky, oversaw. It was tasked with taking out the troublesome Pentagram, which would be the bane of Khrona should he succumb to its powers, especially on accident. That much could not be allowed, even if it meant sacrificing the Blue Crystal Khrona in the process. Therefore, the Blue Crystal Khrona was instructed to harmonize with the Pentagram's wavelengths using the "Crystal Heaven," allowing it to create a synchronous reality that would match the properties of the Pentagram and have them join with the reality that was being made around it. The 'Crystal Heaven' had a special capability of bringing complete unification with what reality it blended with, and could then alter the reality as seen fit based on the harmonious energies shared between the reality and what was cast within. The Blue Crystal Khrona may have had to sacrifice itself for this technique to work, but disabling the Pentagram was paramount when it served as such a threat, as it always had. The Blue Crystal Khrona that harmonized with the Pentagram using the reality of the 'Crystal Heaven' would suddenly, after completely assimilating with it, shatter along with the reality that it created, hopefully taking the Pentagram with it as they were destroyed. This was the last purpose of the Blue Crystal Khrona, since Khrona already had the schematics of the desert well memorized in his head.

The Red and Blue Duplicates were useless to Khrona after they served their purposes, which is why Khrona was willing to sacrifice those. The Green and Purple Duplicates, however, had a particular usefulness that gave Khrona an extended advantage over Zeik as long as they were present. Though the Green Crystal Khrona was still occupied, it did not stop serving its purpose as a storage tank and a siphon for Khrona so that his lost energy would be restored, and the Purple Crystal Khrona now served as an extra attacker, which already left Zeik with its latest technique dictated by the true Khrona.

All the while, the true Khrona, who still gathered energy into his arm, caused the scythe blade which was his left hand to grow gradually as it absorbed naten straight from the atmosphere and the Green Duplicate, readying Khrona for Zeik should he be able to break out of the 'Crystal Nightmare'... Or even, should he not.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 6:09 am

'Direct Hit...' Khrona thought as he watched the Astral King come crashing down from the skies. It seemed as though that the two well-planned strikes were enough to make him unconscious, but that served counterproductive to the use of the 'Crystal Nightmare'. Still, that was a reality and not a simple dream, so escape from it was not as easy as simple sight or foresight. The realm, itself, had to be destroyed, or the caster of such.

Unfortunately for Khrona, such was the case when it came to the 'Ruination', that of which cut through the Crystal Nightmare and toward both the Blue Crystal Khrona and the actual Khrona on the tail end. The Blue Crystal Khrona was already ready to be sacrificed by using the 'Crystal Heaven' to assimilate with the Pentagram and destroy it, but before complete assimilation could ensue, it had already been cut to pieces by the stray laser eye beam, thus breaking its hold over the Pentagram and also dispelling the Crystal Heaven in the process.

With another 'Crystal Gleam', Khrona fired a 'Crystal Beam' from his own eyes to match the sight of the Ruination coming from Zeik's, the two burning blasts bursting well before making contact with Khrona, himself, and causing an explosion midair that would cloud and provide him with extra naten. This would work out to his favor, he knew.

As Zeik exited the Crystal Nightmare completely by entering the Pentagram, it disappeared, giving Khrona some leeway as to where he could move now without being subject to any adverse effects that the Pentagram may have had on him if he were to be directly exposed to it. Still gathering energy into his scythe-arm, Khrona felt that Zeik had left this world and went elsewhere beyond it, leaving Khrona without any lock on the target. As of the moment, Khrona only had vision of the entire desert and the naten of the desert; nothing more than that. Zeik's departure of the desert sands saved him from the ever prying eyes of Khrona, who witnessed everything on this plane. Blind for but a moment, Khrona absorbed the lingering naten into his eyes and activated something reminiscent of his original 'Hyper Perception' from long ago, -- the 'Crystal Sight' -- which allowed him to view and review the very essence of whatever he was looking into at the time. This time, it would be Zeik's very DNA, since Khrona had gotten information on the makeup of the Hellgates' genes with his destroyed Red Duplicate. That served its purpose now when seeking to track Zeik through the Pentagram, though he and it were gone. It was Khrona's only saving grace from the next Pentagram that appeared overhead, which Khrona was able to predetermine and prepare for in just fractions of time before it appeared, as its energy was collecting above him.

A swift slash of the 'Crystal Reaper' -- the scythe that was his left hand -- would cleave the astral marking in twain the moment it appeared, slicing through its actual wavelengths and vibrations as it was being formed, disallowing completion and for the subsequent attack that would have come from it to be allowed to form. This, in turn, dispersed the energy that Khrona had been storing up for his 'Crystal Reaper' in the first place, returning his hand to normal.

Khrona crossed his arms, gazing at Zeik through the 'Crystal Sight' within his plane that the Pentagram placed him in. 'I Can Still See You...' Khrona thought dauntingly, whether Zeik could actually hear him or not from beyond this realm. '... That Technique You Are About To Use...' Khrona went on to think, '... Doesn't Look Like It Will Be Too Friendly.' A thoughtful chuckle. Still, Khrona was more than serious, and this time, he was going to have to express just how much so before the completion of the mudra came to their end. Khrona had mudra of his own that he used to complete certain techniques in the Veritas, and though his power was limited whilst he was here in Vescrutia, he hadn't forgotten what his own techniques back in his homeworld were. Over time, as Khrona remained in Vescrutia, he would be able to restore his power to what it was supposed to be... But right now, he was working with what he had, which was mostly a small filter from the Veritas into Vescrutia. The air of Vescrutia was thick with the essence of the Horsemen, which, even for Khrona, was difficult to completely bypass... Hence the strain on him and his capabilities that would normally be second nature to him. Otherwise, Khrona would be able to use his hundreds of techniques from the getgo.

Still, this was no time for such frivolous thoughts. The battle of the here-and-now was what was most important, and in the here-and-now, Khrona was about to be faced with a more powerful technique than the ones that had been released at him before. Therefore... It was finally time for him to become more powerful, himself, to prepare for such a thing before it could happen... Just in case it proved overwhelming to the Great Mind as it was on Vescrutia.

'I Commend You For Your Formidable Efforts,' Khrona thought as he extended his arm out toward his Purple Duplicate, 'But Now, It's Time To Show You What The Power Of My Soul Is Like. If You Haven't Forgotten About It From All Such Time Ago.' Khrona withdrew the power of the Purple Crystal Khrona into himself again whilst also absorbing a GREAT deal of the naten that the Green Crystal Khrona provided for him as his extra storage tank and began to glow with a violently bright light once again, the Blue Moon from before orbiting his body viciously. 'Behold, The Power Of My Soul... The Second Restriction; Poltergeist, The Restriction Of Soul!' The sound of a crack could be heard before finally, a powerful break that released Khrona's once stiff and cocooned legs from their prison, only for him to be engulfed by a bright and foreboding light. It lasted for only but a moment before dying down with his entire body aglow AS the light ITSELF. There was, like the Blue Moon, a second moon -- Red -- floating near his head as the Blue Moon came to a slow parallel to it, the dual moons then orbiting around Khrona's crystal body of light as it maintained its form. It was mostly ambiguous, but its definition came from the outline of itself, which was in the shape of a crystallized man, eyes hollow and crystal, able to be seen literally clearly through the light. Khrona's crystalline hair stood on end during the transformation, but fell over his glowing face once again as it had been before when he was in his original form. Now, instead of a sleeping mind, he was a pure soul; that which was at harmony with all wavelengths around him, which made up his body of light. That light eventually disappeared and became invisible, the body becoming transparent and leaving only the translucent crystal outline and glowing bright eyes to be seen hovering in midair. His form was hard to make out like this, but it was definitely still clear, despite it being clear.

'Zeik,' the Crystal Godsoul, as he called himself, called out on the vibrations of the atmosphere, 'Let Me Remind You Now... Of The Wavelength Of My Soul!'
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 9:26 pm

The stolid Tymon Giant -- who was a tree -- in the Forest of Resonance would remain there patiently almost like a predator awaiting something or someone to appear. This wait turned into an extended amount of time, and like a Tymon, the Tymon Giant got rather bored of waiting and not doing anything fun. Tymon was usually only patient when it had to deal with justice or malice, and if he was not entertained otherwise, he found ways to occupy himself. The Tymon Giant was a fragment of the original Tymon, so this was true for the waiting tree as well. "Maaah, No One Is Going To Come," the Tymon Giant said, reverting from a tree into the form of a pale, ashen gray skinned figure with long, black hair that covered one of his eyes and a body that was something like sludge. This was 'Tomon', as Tymon called it, and the black sludge-like body was simply a testament to his mood.

Slinking through the paths between the trees, Tomon made a disdainful face at relatively everything in spite of how beautiful it all was, his black sludge-like body sliding forward without leaving a trace nor a trail behind. It seemed like his sludge was both his body and his clothes, and there were two tones -- gray for skin and black for clothing. This was the only distinction that could be made, and the upper torso seemed to actually be completely intact; it was just the lower torso that seemed destabilized. Tomon raised a goopy leg up and plucked it from the tarry base of his sludgy body, growing a bit in size so that he could see over the trees more clearly, and then stepping down again once he was elevated to a height that he liked. It seemed like matters of the physical form held no weight to him and he could contort and control his body to his liking. So much so that when he decided to stop being lazy and skulking around, he would withdraw his body into a definite shape, which looked nearly exactly like Tymon -- save for the hair and the skin. "Let Me See..." Tomon said to himself, "I Don't Want To Leave The Forest At All, But I Do Want To See The Sights..." It wasn't an issue for him to split himself into two, for he had masterful control of every last cell and DNA strand in his body -- not unlike the old Khrona everyone knew from the 'Before Times', as he'd dub them rather lazily.

The titanic Tomon Tymon would raise a leg again, stepping atop one of the larger trees and kicking himself up into the air. As he did, enormous black dragon wings sprouted from his back that easily eclipsed the light of the sky and let out gale force winds that nearly knocked every tree in the forest down. But he opened them very gently, so they didn't. "The Good Old Dragon Wings, Heh," he chuckled dryly, tired eye turning and looking for anything of interest. "Life Is Still Pretty Scarce Around These Parts... I Thought I Could Sneak Up On A Lifeform Or Something, But It Doesn't Seem Like There Is Much Life To Sneak Up On. Buu." Tomon's games were thwarted before they even began. "Maybe," he said with a gentle flap of his Black Dragon wings, "I'll Go To A Different Area." Still conflicted, he didn't want to leave the forest and then someone comes along and he isn't there anymore. Leaving a piece of himself here would be troublesome to keep track of what with the other events that Tymon had going on around Vescrutia. As usual, he was the most active living thing.

"I Could Check Out The Nightmare," he thought aloud, "I Haven't Seen Kham Or ZK At All, But I Don't Know How They'd Take To Me..." Zeik seemed friendly enough, but Tymon -- as Khrona -- had a more special bond with Zeik than with ZK or Kham. Yet, as Tigen, -- who was Tymon's Free Will -- he had a more special bond with ZK. They may not have been aware of their connections to him as of yet, but he wanted them to know and he wanted to also have some fun with them, if he could. A nice chat, some catching up, maybe a friendly spar, -- maybe -- and some well-needed intel exchange. It has been God knows how long since Khrona had been gone from Vescrutia, and time CERTAINLY flowed differently in the Veritas Dimension than it did on other planes. If memory of storyline served, maybe over a decillion millennia had passed all in the snap of a finger, and there were many advancements that were made in that time immemorial. Lord only knows how much time that equated to here.

Tomon gently passed through the air without flapping, the giant easily attracting the attention of any and everything that was within the vicinity of the forest or anywhere nearby said vicinity. Before he flew off, he paused and though again, "... Maybe I Should Stay In The Chaos. Just Not In This Damn Forest As A Tree." Tomon had about enough of being a tree for one lifetime... Hell, back in the Veritas, he still WAS that same Crystal Tree that was uprooted from Vescrutia and caused the dimension to collapse when it left -- since Khrona rooted himself to more than just the planet, and actually went out to the omniverses of the entire dimension, and beyond. But that was neither here nor there. The present issue was... Where to go?

"Maybe I'll Play In The Mountains," Tomon said drearily, yet with an almost exited look on his face. Skipping across mountains wouldn't be a bad way to waste time, but he wasn't going to enjoy the cold. Just because he had absolute control over the constitution of his body didn't mean he didn't have his preferences still. "If I Don't Like It, I'll Just Come Back To The Forest. Or Go To The Nightmare. Or Whatever." He was rather indecisive about what he really wanted to do, but that was part of his charm... I... Guess?
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 9:37 pm

Tomon -- the version of Tymon that was left behind as his remnants -- made his way to the 'Azure Alps', where he would be able to do things as a giant and they would be pretty cool... If not literally so due to the temperature. Tomon -- who was a giant because of something Tymon did before he left him in the forest -- would hover toward one of the mountainsides, growing in size so that his hand could palm the tiptop of the first mountain he set foot on, setting his foot on the rocky side as he retracted his more than astronomical Black Dragon wings into his body, forming a black jacket around him. Tomon laughed to himself, feeling somewhat like King Kong as he hung from the mountain like an ape-like child. "Oo Ee Oo Ah Ah!" he sang, "Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing Bang!" Suddenly, without any warning whatsoever, he leapt from the mountain and clasped onto the nearest one next to it, swirling around and than coming to a halt with his foot on the side of the mountain again and his free hand up to his forehead as he looked out and over the entire Chaos. "Wooooaaaah," Tomon awed, "What A Vieeeew!"
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 5:49 pm

Tomon continued looking over the entire Chaos, as if searching for something or someone. It was still Tymon's mission to find signs of life, so Tomon, by default, as part of Tymon, had the same goal. "The Forest Was A No," Tomon started to say, "So I Suppose These Mountains Might Prove To Be Useful!" Tomon looked around for the highest peak to hop to so that he could begin with 'Operation Meltdown', as he was dubbing his thing he was going to do. "There's The Money," he uttered, leaping from the mountaintop to the side of the tallest mount with a slight flutter of his dragon wings, which would fold back into a jacket once he was on the mountainside.

Tomon crawled up the mountain grotesquely; something like an insect mixed with a baby. Scrambling to the paramount point, Tomon rested himself gently at the peak so that he could subsequently deal with the rest of the mountain range as he pleased. "Hope No One Is Mountain Climbing." He paused. "What Am I Saying? There's No One Here! Hahaha." That was the whole point of his mission. If there was a person here, he'd be interacting with said person. Instead, he was playing around on the mountains for entertainment.

Without much else keeping him from commencement, Tomon's lower torso began to deconstruct once again, as it had done when he was walking in the forest. His legs became tarry and everything below his waist became goop. "If I Can Just Get To All Of The Mountains," Tomon figured, "I'll Be Able To See Everything AND Attract Attention Like Some Sort Of Giant Monster From Japan!" If they even knew what a 'Japan' was here on Vescrutia. Regardless of said fact, Tomon proceeded with his 'Operation Meltdown' by lashing a piece of his tar-leg out and attaching it to the next mountain nearby like a thread. From that point, Tomon would contaminate the top of the mountain with his bodily substance and create another Tomon in his image, still connected by the mucky thread that was attached to the original Tomon, who was melting into the top of the highest mountain -- pure assimilation. From there, Tomon could repeat the process until all of the mountain range was a goopy spiderweb of nasty sludge with Tomon torsos at the tops of each mountain. "Operation Meltdown Is A Go!"
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 6:03 pm

The two Tomons that were now on the two peaks of the 'Azure Alps' would look at each other from atop their pyramids and laugh loudly, their loud voices triggering a few avalanches around the area. "HAHAHAHA~! I'm Sure This Will Be LOADS Of Fun To Deal With For The Wayward Traveler~!" Tomon said to himself -- most literally.

"Yeah, They'll Be All 'OH NOEZ! GOJIRAAA!!' And Whatever!" he laughed.

Suddenly, though, Tomon got very tired. Before he could extend himself to the next mountain, he fell into a slump, having used up a lot of energy just talking and moving around as a giant. Being giant at all took energy from him, and then doing all of that moving around took energy, as well. The two Tomons sighed heavily as they looked at each other drearily, smacking their lips as if they were thirsty. "Ugh..." Tomon groaned to the other Tomon, "... We Need Something To Like... Drink Or Eat Or Whatever..." There was probably wildlife around, but that wouldn't be good for the environment... Not like the highly goopy sludge monster on top of the mountains wasn't bad enough. "Maybe..." Tomon thought inquisitively, "... There Is Some Liquid Hot Magma In These Alps..." He WAS on top of a mountain, after all. "Or... Or..." he went on, stroking his chin thoughtfully, "... We Can Eat Snow?"

The other Tomon looked at the first Tomon with a somewhat disdainful expression, as if the suggestion were downright idiotic. It was a possibility, yes, but that wouldn't be the most effective method. "We Hate Snow," Tomon said pretty blatantly, causing the other Tomon to sulk.

That's when it hit both of them simultaneously -- since they were siamese and shared the same body through a rather disgusting cord of muck. "NATEN!!" they yelled out simultaneously, maybe triggering another avalanche or something of the sort around the area. Naten was what they needed, so they had to absorb some in order to keep going. "Well, No Time Like The Present!" the Tomons said... Before slumping over again. "Eh..." they groaned, "... But I'm Tired..."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 6:12 pm

The tired Tomon tipped over, rotating to one side whilst the other Tomon mirrored him, rotating to the other side. They came to a halt opposing each other in positioning -- one slumping backward and the other slumping forward. "Maybe..." the main Tomon at the tallest mountain said with a yawn, "... Maybe It's Time For A Nap..."

Napping would also restore naten.

The other Tomon nodded slowly, but perked up once he thought of a sweet idea. "Wait, Even Better! YOU Nap And I'll Absorb Naten, So That When You Wake Up..."

They both suddenly said in harmony, "We Can Continue To Multiply!!" It was settled decisively by the two; one would nap whilst the other would absorb. Two heads were definitely better than one.

The original Tomon stretched out his wings gently, the wind released from them clearing away any snow that was within the vicinity, and then retracted them around himself as he withdrew into a hibernation state.

The second Tomon -- who was still pretty tired, and felt like they should have played Rock, Paper, Scissors to see who slept -- would look around lazily, wondering how he was going to absorb some good old naten without doing too much work. "Eh, Let's See..." Tomon muttered, still looking around, "... I Good Old Fashioned 'Absorption' Should Do It, But..." Tomon looked to the creatures that were around... If they were still around, that is. If he did what he wanted, everything nearby would be drained of its naten -- he was a vampire, after all, and draining energy made it so that the life forces of things nearby would be siphoned because of him. "Maybe I Will Stick With That Liquid Hot Mag-Ma," the Tomon clone concluded.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 6:41 pm

Pumpkinhead, who was towering over the Neo-Nightmare with his torrential body as a literal tsunami monster, continued to gaze at the continent whilst scanning the area for signs of life. The land looked as if it were too technologically advanced and developed to harbor any signs of much wildlife, and the people that were around were in the hustle and bustle of the city. They were negligible -- no one noteworthy. Pumpkinhead was looking for someone... Someone specific.

"Hrrrrrrhhhhh..." the Pumpkinhead groaned, as if very agitated by the entire situation. It wasn't the most... Fun thing in the world. But it was by the will of his Creator that Pumpkinhead was to search. Pumpkinhead had its own free will, but he also had no choice in the matter due to its surly dedication. It wanted to do this... Despite not wanting to do this. Though a solitary creature on its own, its Creator was looking for some signs of life. Pumpkinhead remembered doing a number on this place before it left, and it seemed like some of the scars were merely brushed over instead of healed. Not only that, Pumpkinhead, personally had been watching Vescrutia from the Veritas for many reasons... Pumpkinhead looked up to the sun. Its eyes widened as it recalled the days of being one of those suns in the sky, glaring at the planet with ultimate malice. This made the Pumpkinhead chortle grimly, remembering those times. Though it was the original Pumpkinhead that had done such a thing, this Pumpkinhead shared memories because of its Creator.

The Pumpkin Head was large and bulbous, now, easily dwarfing a country. But one would think that the towering creature with the glowing head was TOO big. WAY too big to be searching for someone specific. However, the goal was for it to be seen, not so much for it to see. So, until someone noticed the water Pumpkinhead, it would simply gaze up at the sun and down at the continent, occasionally switching between the two as it drew in power for the Creator. Something like photosynthesis and hydrosynthesis simultaneously, drawing from light and water in tandem. The stillness of Pumpkinhead's heart became the stillness of the Freshwater Sea, which became unusually quiet at its presence. Many different creatures -- such as fish, sharks, and even whales -- could be seen swimming to and fro throughout the Pumpkinhead's colossal body of water connected to the large body of water, but they seemed to simply swim in and out without losing their way nor being harmed. Pumpkinhead... Wasn't here to harm anything. Not this time.

Not unless provoked, that is.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 7:05 pm

Pumpkinhead looked to the sun in the sky again, this time closing its eyes. Though it had a surplus of naten -- more than anyone would like -- it was still tired from maintaining its shape and form. The stillness of Pumpkinhead grew to be the tire of Pumpkinhead, which in turn became the retire of Pumpkinhead. Sleeping whilst standing up, the Pumpkin Head shifted colors to a soft, dark blue that insinuated that it was in some sort of preservation state. Marine life continued to swim up and down and all throughout Pumpkinhead as it slept, traversing the being without a care. The soft undulations of snoring left the waters rippling all the way down and throughout its body down into the sea, but ultimately, Pumpkinhead was motionless -- completely dormant.

Pumpkinhead did not dream, it merely drew in naten. The naten it drew in danced in its sleeping head, creating figures of things that were natural within the Pumpkin Head of Pumpkinhead. Pumpkinhead, having control over 'Nature Energy', could understand what 'naten' was and, even in sleep, could manipulate it unconsciously. Whatever was drawn into the Pumpkin Head would be what Pumpkinhead saw -- in all honesty, the way it could see made it seem like it didn't need to see with its eyes at all. No, the sky was still just as blue as the water, the suns were just as bright as any star, and the land was... Well, not so natural here. It made Pumpkinhead twitch, that unnatural energy. It furrowed its brow in its sleep, head lowering. "Ghhhh..."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 7:17 pm

On the mountaintop, Tomon was preoccupied with absorbing naten. He didn't even notice that there was someone nearby, as he hadn't been able to see that far from his initial observation of the alps. He opened his mouth wide and sucked in a great deal of air, crying, "ABSORPTION!!" as he did so. From below him, the mountain began to rumble and the magma within the mountain was sucked up through the tip where Tomon rested. Likewise, other naten was absorbed from around the area: naten from trees, the air, clouds, snow -- anything that was relatively close. Those were only collateral, as the main source of energy that Tomon was siphoning came from the magma. Drinking it with his lower torso like a mollusk and a suction cup simultaneously, Tomon withdrew a lot of the liquid hot magma as a means of restoration.

The original Tomon, however, who was just falling asleep, felt some type of life energy nearby whilst his other self was occupied. The wings opened gently to see the clouds being sucked in and a window of visibility coming into sight when it happened. Tomon smirked with a tired face, unlocking his wings and gently stretching his body upward into the sky -- not too far, as the new energy source wasn't so far up. As the second Tomon continued gulping up magma, the original said to the new face, "Yo... What's the deal, guy? See somethin ya like?" Tomon winked.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 8:43 pm

Tomon shied away from the question, shown by his giant black dragon wings on his back arching over him and sort of hiding himself in shadow. His eyes darted from side to side in the darkness, looking to and from Jace as he spoke, but in the light, a small smile could be seen on Tomon's face. He didn't say a word for a while, but he did point up higher into the sky, beyond the two of them.

High, high in the sky, a blinding light brighter than the sun suddenly appeared in a magnanimous glow, shining a single solid clear, but also as iridescent as to show the full spectra of colors known and unknown. A beautiful man made of pure, clear crystal and bearing a great deal of crystalline angelic wings could be seen hovering in midair, arms crossed in an X over his chest and his toes pointed. He stretched his wings out and the light expanded in a quick flash. When it died down, the man of crystal skin and hair was seen wearing a solid black... Or, rather, filled with the color. He looked like he was both naked and clothed at the same time, for the solid black that made up his color was segmented like clothing, but everything was tight like skin. His eyes were closed, but when he opened him, several bright lights gleamed outward with a shimmer unlike any beautiful stone seen -- pure and shiny. "I Am Tymon," the angelic man said, smiling very warmly as he lowered himself to the level of Jace and Tomon, "And This Is One Of My Alternate Forms I Am Using To Scout Out The Land -- Tomon."

The gray-skinned copy of Tymon bearing black hair that hung over one of his black eyes looked at Jace with the same shy expression from under his wings, expanding them gently so that his face could be seen a bit more clearly.

"We Have Come In Search Of Life In This Dimension After Being Gone For Time Immemorial," Tymon said with a booming, resonant voice. "I Was Once Known In This Dimension As One 'Khrona Tensei', But From The Looks Of It, That Name And What Happened Apparently Longer Ago Than Anyone Save For The Protectors Can Remember Is Not Even History Any Longer." Tymon remained emotionless as he spoke and his voice seemed monotonous, but he smiled all the same. "Currently, I Am Engaged In Combat With The One 'Zeik Hellgate', Who Is One Of The Sole Survivors And Rememberers Of The Time Where Khrona Tensei Existed In This Realm. I Have Been Searching For Others Who Might Remember The Name That I Created For Myself So Long Ago And Make Amends With The People Of Vescrutia As Well As The Realm, Itself, For Leaving It In Such A Condition Alongside The Horsemen, However..." Tymon's shimmering crystal eyes glimmered with hesitation for a moment, wincing as if remembering something painful, "... I Believe The Mark Left On This Land Was Too Great. I Have Not Found Too Many Signs Of Life Beyond The One That Remembers My Face And Name Of Khrona Tensei..." Tymon closed his eyes solemnly, then opened them partially. "However, That Is Not The Tale You Came To Hear." Tymon looked down to Tomon.

Tomon looked to the other Tomon, which grotesquely sucked out magma from the mountain from his underside. "Uh," the original Tomon muttered, starting to say, "We Are Absorbing Naten So That We Can Have Enough Energy To Fight, Explore, And Engage With Others Should We Find Them. If You Know Zeik, Then You Know It Requires A LOT Of Power To Fight With Him, And, Well, We've Also Kinda Spread Ourselves Out Across Parts Of Vescrutia Already..." He paused, rubbing the back of his head. "So, To Maintain Ourselves In Our Multiple Forms, See, We Need Naten. We Come With A Lot, But We Also Use Up A Lot, See, And We're Not Exactly... At Full Power In This Dimension, Since It Is Weak From The Horsemen's Influence." Tomon shrugged a bit.

"I Come From My Own Dimension I Created Called 'The Veritas', Which Was Once Connected To Vescrutia In The Time Before Time," Tymon said as his body started to fade away into crystal clarity. "It Is Nice To Meet You, Jace," Tymon said politely before completely disappearing, leaving only the two Tomons left behind.

Tomon stuck out his tongue playfully, then gave Jace another wink. "We Ain't Bothering Nobody, Are We?" he had to ask, wondering if he was disturbing the harmony, or something.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 9:33 pm

The second Tomon began to laugh maniacally as the original snickered a little bit, opening his wings a little more. "Yeah, We Tried The Whole 'Evil' Thing And It Didn't Work Out Too Pretty." He mostly said that to himself, shifting his eyes shadily and smirking some. "But Anyway, Yeah, Vandalism? Damn, All Of That? I Hope You're Not Going To Write Us A Ticket."

Suddenly, the second Tomon stopped absorbing power. He'd gotten a good chunk -- enough to last quite a while -- but being in this giant form was taxing all the same. It wasn't like it was a requirement, it was merely a means to an end that no longer served.

Still, being menacingly large was fun.

"That Guy?" the original Tomon inquired kind of kiddish, "Oh, That's The Main Body. Tymon. We're All Parts Of Him. He Was Originally Known To This World As 'Khrona Tensei', Yeah, But Khrona Found Himself And Some Other Things After We Left..." Tomon purposefully trailed off, almost like he didn't want to tell the story, but not because he didn't want to tell the story. All he did was make a goofy face with a wide grin after that, opening his wings fully, now. Gently, of course, as not to blow away Jace -- and everything else, for that matter. "Aaaanyway, Yeah, We -- Tymon, Collectively -- Are On A Mission To Find And Bring Life." Tomon's wing became a wall for him to lean on as he extended his elbow out to casually place up against it. "With This Horseman Business Still Plaguing This Dimension After God Knows How Long, We're Trying To See What The Damage Is And If It Can Be Fixed, Or Something." Tomon gave a one-armed shrug, never stopping his lean on his makeshift wall out of his wing. "We Sure Did A Number On This Place Way Back When..." he muttered again to himself. "But That's Beside The Point. We ARE Tymon, See, But We're Just Pieces Of Him. So, Even Though I'm Tomon, -- And That's Tomon -- We're Still Tymon. Just The, Uh..." Tomon looked down at his literally sloppy body oozing all over the mountaintop and coughed a little, "... The Vampire-Dragon-Zombie-Mutant Version. Heh." His lower torso suddenly shaped itself into legs wrapped around the top of the mountain, slurping back into definition without so much as a hesitation or problem. The string of goop still attaching Tomon to the other Tomon was intact, however.

"So, We've Told You About Us..." the second Tomon said, slyly evading anymore inquisition, "... So, Why Don't You Tell Us About Yourself~? We Recall A 'Jace' From The 'Before Times', But..." the second Tomon narrowed his eyes and scrunched up his nose, placing his hands on his gloppy mountain 'hips' as he inspected Jace left and right, up and down, "You Don't Seem Like You're The Same Guy. But Hell, It's Been Time Immemorial. We Have NO Idea What's Been Going On Around Here Nor With Anyone From Here After All Of This Time, So We Have No Right To Say A Thing About The Matter! Hahaha."

Both Tomons laughed heartily.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 10:13 pm

Tomon withdrew his arm and his wing, which would pair up with his other wing and set themselves around his collar and drape over him like a cloak, forming a black jacket over his skintight black suit he wore. There was a certain glaze in his eyes as he reminisced about the Horsemen and the 'Before Times', but nothing that lasted for too long. It would be rude to zone out during a conversation, especially with a new ally. "Yep, An Ally Of Justice...! And All That Jazz." Tomon seemed pretty lazy, tired, and informal, but all of that was a means of conserving energy, in a way. Even letting his form become ooze sometimes and not retain himself as a solid was a way to conserve energy. Tymon was a conservative person, after all, and for very good reason, given all of what he learned and knew, as well as the power he achieved.

The second Tomon was sucked back into the first with a hideous slurp, the thread binding them retracting like a frog's tongue after it stuck to a fly. The bodies hit each other with a gross slop before the siamese twins blended back into one body, the first looking as if it were eating the second with his very form alone. The second Tomon waved goodbye to Jace as he was consumed by the original, who belched out of his... Stomach instead of his mouth.

"I'm Sure We'll Have Time To Talk About All Of That Later," Tomon said in reference to both of their pasts. It took a while for people to fully open up, but it wasn't like Tomon was hiding anything. He was more so... Protecting something. Others, mostly; more than himself. As for the question about how strong he was already... "... How Strong Am I?" he repeated with a chuckle, "You Wanna Find Out?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 2:16 pm

Tomon could not help but to chuckle again. This guy seemed like he was confident in his power, and Tomon liked that in a person. It either meant that they actually were powerful, or it meant that they were going to be fun to mess around with. Either way, it was a fun fest for Tomon.

"I'm Down With Whatever," Tomon said coolly, placing both hands behind his head as he stood up atop the mountain. "You Can Go As Crazy As You Want. I'm All For That, Being Pretty Crazy, Myself." He snickered lightly. "The Way I See It, Things Will Stop Before Anything Too Serious Goes Down, If We're Not Trying To Kill Each Other. I Rely On That Logic." A single one of Tomon's wings slowly outstretched from his body and outward so the side, expanding a bit, his arm on that side following behind. "I Hope You Don't Mind If I Make The First Move..." he'd say, a sharp gleam shining in his eye. With a quick, swift swing, Tomon's wing, in a blur, swept over the sky and toward Jace. The power behind it was enough to create a wind that could send him into space and then some, and the vacuum behind it could pull him right back with a vicious snap. Physical impact with the wing would have sent him flying equally as far, and if it were caught or parried, the wing's density would remain resilient enough to deliver residual damage from impact alone.

The force of the swing lifted the giant from his place sitting upon the mountaintop, where he could stretch his legs out and stand. Maintaining his footing, Tomon's body immediately began to decompose, but still retained its shape and form, for the moment. Like he said before, he was the conservative type, and keeping his body in a state of semi-sludge was the best state of preserving energy he had, since it took nothing to let his cellular structure fall apart as it may. It made it look like globs of black goop were going to drip from his body, yet they remained hanging like boogers on strings of snot, not a single drop falling from the body.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 10:58 am

With Allen, the swampland grumbled with anticipation. The Phantom chuckled lowly to himself, somewhat mysteriously. The eyes behind the mask -- or, maybe, these eyes WERE the mask -- would gleam a bright red as he immediately answered Allen's question. "I Seek..." he began to say, his masked face becoming serious and stern, "... A Bond." That seemed to be it when there was a pause that let the noises of the swamp gargle as they may, but he continued on a short time after that, saying, "... You May Not Be Aware Of The Connections Between Dimensions, But I Am More Than Aware. I Am Connected To The Various 'Versions' Of Myself Throughout Other Dimensions, And Even Have Various Versions Of Myself That Exist In A Single Dimension... The One I Spoke Of Earlier; The Veritas." The Phantom took a step from the tree branch opposing Allen, walking on thin air as though it were solid ground. His steps were slow and paced, and before he got too near to Allen, he stopped midway. He didn't want to upset the monster that was behind him... Not because he couldn't handle the plant-beast, but because it was another being of life that seemed connected to Allen in a way that wasn't just dominion. The Phantom had no intention of harming Allen.

He did, however, start to laugh out of nowhere, breaking the silence and the tension of the atmosphere by his maniacal cackling. The Phantom said, "Oh, You See Right Through Me, Do You? Hahaha! Well, I Guess I AM A Pure Soul, So It Wouldn't Be That Hard." The mask smirked. "However, I Will Correct You On One Thing, My Dear Child -- As I Am Right Now, I AM The Mask... And The Mask Is Me. But If You're Searching For The Man Behind The Mask, Well..." The Phantom pointed up into the sky, signaling for Allen to look up in the direction that he was pointing.

There, a faded image could be seen warping reality as it was as it appeared. At first, it was too indistinct to comprehend with the eyes, being as clear as crystal and as faint as a ghost. However, as time passed, the clear, faint image bled into the atmosphere as a solid shape -- that of what seemed to be a normal man. The man was made of crystal, it seemed, and as he appeared, he extracted light from around the bog to fill his form with color and tangibility... Though the color he donned from the neck down was all black. His arms were crossed as an X across his chest, and his eyes were closed. The more he faded into visibility, the clearer his colored crystalline image became, and soon, even a variable amount of angelic crystal wings could be seen coming from his back and other parts of his body. They did not fully manifest, and they seemed connected to the reality that they were in, something like tethers, but still maintained angel wing form. He stretched them and there was a light -- a bright light which consumed the area. His eyes were open partially now, gleaming the same crystalline color as his body once did before fluctuating through a spectrum of colors known and unknown to the naked eye. They settled on a pure Crystal Blue color, and the man's hair -- also crystal -- floated about wildly in the air, as if unbound by gravity. "I Am Tymon," the man finally said, his voice echoing throughout the land with a powerful boom, "Known To This Dimension As The Late 'Khrona Tensei' -- He Whom Your Alternate Self Shared A Close Relation To." Finally, the man smiled, opening his arms as if welcoming Allen into them, though he remained at a height and distance that would disallow such activity. "You May Refer To Me As Such, Or Simply 'Ty' For Short." The man's clothes were rather plain and simple-- some sweatpants, a generic sleeveless shirt, and some short boots -- but his eminence spoke fathoms more about him than what words could be said in the immediate moment... Words something like what Allen was thinking previously.

The Phantom hopped from his airborne position with a ripple in reality under his feet, the spectral form of the apparition being sucked straight into the back of the mask, which would float beside Tymon with a cheshire grin on its face the same as when it first appeared as 'The Phantom.' It said to Allen, "I Am His Soul. He Can Break Apart Pieces Of Himself And Make Them Sentient As They Will, And I Am One Of Those Sentient Beings That Is A Part Of Him." The mask orbited around Tymon a few times before hovering beside his head and waving from side to side, giving out a daunting, haunting cackle that filled the air.

Tymon took the mask between his thumb and forefinger, holding it at the tip of the bottom and waving it across his face. As the mask passed, Tymon made a silly, but friendly face at Allen, sticking out his tongue playfully as if insinuating he was a kindly spirit. He then let his face turn into a warm expression of kindliness as he spoke the words, "I Am Here On A Mission To Find Life And Bring Life. I Used To Exist On Vescrutia Since Before Time Began, And When I Did Exist Here, I Was The Last Thing To Exist Before The Realm Stopped Existing, In A Sense." This was the sad and tragic tale of the 'Before Times', but it was something that Allen should hear. "As I Spoke Before, I Was Once Part Of This Place, But Left It To Destruction After Scarring It Permanently And Withdrawing My Essence From The Entire Dimension, Causing It To Collapse Under Itself, My Power, And The Horsemen's." Tymon's face hardened, as if he had trouble talking about the 'Times Before Time', but as he did, he knew that he couldn't stop halfway through an explanation. "I Am... Unsure Of How This Land Survived... It May Have Been The Horsemen, Or It May Have Been Your Leaders That Existed Back Then And Also Now To This Day, But It Certainly... Was Not Me." Tymon's voice trailed off at the end, recalling the days of destruction he brought alongside the Horsemen when they first came. "I Do Not Know How Many Can Even Recall My Name, Let Alone Speak It, But I Was Here, And My Mark I Left On This World... Did Not Disappear. The Way Things Are Now Is Directly Because Of Me And The Horsemen Together." Tymon closed his eyes. "The Horsemen's Influence Has Only Grown Stronger Since The Day That I Left This Dimension To Die, And Now, Upon My Return, I Am Not At My Full Strength Because Of Their Influence... And My Lack Thereof In This World." Suddenly, Tymon's body started to fade away, almost as quickly as it appeared, and he lowered the ever grinning mask to his side. "I Am Here To Right What I Have Done Wrong. Life Here Is Not Thriving, And Upon My Return, I Am Seeking To Restore Life To This Planet As I Had Brought About So Very Long Ago. Therefore..." Tymon lifted his hand and flung the mask like a frisbee down toward Allen, having it stop right before him, hovering there. "... I Must Depart, For Now. My Main Body Cannot Be In One Place For Too Long, As I Have Many To... Search For."

As Tymon's body faded away, The Phantom's mask would hover upright, bursting a pitch black essence out of the back of it that shifted into the shape of the man-like spirit garb from head to toe in pitch black attire and donning his cosmic looking cape as like before. The Phantom said, "I've Shown You My Face And Told You My Purpose, Allen. Do You Trust Me Now?"

Whilst Allen and The Phantom conversed, Tymon would continue to fade back into crystal clarity, his transparency causing him to become invisible soon enough. "I Will Leave You With My Soul," Tymon spake upon leaving, "For That Is What You Yearned For In A Different Life -- Mine Heart And Mine Soul." That said, Tymon completely disappeared, as if he'd never been there, smiling the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 3:19 pm

Pumpkinhead was more or less asleep. This did not detract from its sharpness in the matter of observing naten, for it was a being of pure naten, itself, but it did require a bit of a nudge to be woken up.

Fortunately, that 'nudge' came from the one that created it.

A light -- far brighter than the suns and the head of the pumpkin -- shone dazzlingly in the sky, causing it to glitter with crystalline twinkles like that of stars in plain daylight. There was a loud, resonant noise like that of metal being unsheathed mixed with a small twinkling sound, and there before the Pumpkinhead and Zero was a man of pure crystal bearing numerous crystal wings like those of an angel.

Upon the appearance of this crystal entity did the continental torrential titan awaken from slumber, noticing the great amount of naten that it was searching for when it sought out signs of life. "Uuuuuuuhhhhhhhggggrrrrrr..." it grumbled, rubbing its sleepy pumpkin head. "... There..." Pumpkinhead's voice reverberated across the land, and though low, was very deep, carrying through the water and also out into the atmosphere. "... Life."

The crystal man of many wings extended a hand to pat Pumpkinhead on the head, petting it evenly. "Yes, Good Work, Pumpkinhead," the man said to the creature of monstrous proportion. The man's form filled with a myriad of colors for a moment or so before settling on a solid black all throughout the crystalline shape -- save for the face, of course, which remained crystalline -- and his body was no longer transparent enough to be seen through. He crossed his arms in an X across his chest after petting Pumpkinhead and spake out to the lifeform with the great naten, "I Am Tymon, Known Formally To This World As 'Khrona Tensei' From Times Long Since Forgotten -- The Time Before Time. If You Recall My Name And Essence, Please Know That I Have Returned To This Dimension To Right What Is Wrong. I Took Life From This Realm Alongside The Horsemen And Now I Seek To Bring It Back." Tymon seemed to know much about what happened in times prior, but clearly had no idea of what was happening now. "I Am Ignorant Of The New Ways -- I Have Come Across Mine Old Counterpart And Brother, Zeik Hellgate, And We Commence Engagement As We Speak. I Am In Search Of The Others Who Might Remember Me And Mine Name Of 'Khrona Tensei' -- ZK And Kham." This was the plight of the man of crystal. "I Can See Your Thoughts," he spake blatantly, a third eye made of crystal opening up upon his head, "With My 'Crystal Sight'. Your Memories Of A Pumpkin Are Hazy. However, This Is Not The One You Are Trying To Remember. That One..." Tymon snapped his fingers and a Dimension Gate portal from the Veritas opened up, a beautiful crystal tree bearing many 'Crystal Fruits' able to be seen on the other side, "... Is Named 'Tigen'." Plucking a single Crystal Fruit, Tymon hurled it at Zero, letting it fly through the sky and fall from altitudes that were quite intense as the Dimension Gate closed.

Suddenly, the Crystal Fruit -- oddly shaped like a pumpkin -- ignited with a green flame similar to the blue flame that lit up Pumpkinhead's Pumpkin Head. This flame spiraled out of the spiral of the fruit and around it as it neared the man, creating a conflagration of chartreuse that extended into the form of a physical body. The body extending from the Crystal Fruit was similar to Tymon's, but green and fiery, with a head like a pumpkin and a scarf made of the same fire that made up the rest of its form. "Tigen Is Tigen, Brother Of Pumpkinhead, Who Is That One," Tigen said to Zero as he floated before him some ways away up high. "Tigen Remembers Yooooouuuuu..." the flaming pumpkin-headed entity said, "... But Do You Remember Tigen?"

As the two Pumpkins served as Tymon's will, he, himself, would begin to disappear, fading gently away back into a crystal clarity that also became intangibility, then invisibility, followed immediately by absence. The rest would be left to Tigen and Pumpkinhead, for Tymon was still on a mission.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 9:23 pm

Tymon had been up, down, and all around Vescrutia -- he and his different versions of himself, in their variable Restrictions of one through five, he being in the Fifth. He was more than preoccupied with his various interactions, but found himself -- the main body -- still searching for other signs of life and activity. "Good, Good!" Tymon said aloud as he suddenly appeared in the Emeralds Ascension, crystal body fading in from out of the reality of the atmosphere, "There Seems To Be Life Stirring Now That I Have Returned! Wonderful!" He was truly happy that things had been revived here. He wasn't the 'Tree Of Life' for no reason, after all. He'd been reviving Vescrutia from the dead since before it was a Vescrutia -- rather, before anyone KNEW it was a Vescrutia. Quite a long time ago, indeed; ancient history.

Speaking of ancient history, Tymon may have been able to awaken the life of Vescrutia and restore some of his own power in the land, but he was also quite certain that... The Horsemen would soon be active in their quest to smother the very life that was the once thriving planet out as they'd done after Tymon left Vescrutia. When he was still just the one Khrona Tensei. Tymon lowered his head, gazing at the emerald greens below him, finally deciding to land on the ground. "... If I'm Going To Protect Myself From That," he said lowly, lifting his hands up to the sky, "Then I'm Going To Need More Power!" He was calling one of his Spirits from the Veritas; one that was actually very much a part of the impact on this world as well -- "Taomin!"

Tymon intook the naten of the Emeralds Ascension, Absorbing it into himself with a quick flex of his numerous crystalline angel wings upon his back. He needed at least one of his Seven Spirits to be active so that he would have 'Perpetual Energy', as the Seven Spirits generated their own energies through their elements -- and Taomin was Wind. When Tymon sucked up the massive amount of naten to prepare, a vacuous force drew forth the air to him in a violent whirlstorm, spontaneously whipspinning into a small tornado. "I Summon Thee, Spirit Of The Wind! Come Forth, My Summon, My Spirit, My Guardian, My Female Self -- Taomin!!" The words weren't exactly important, but when it came to Summoning, it was at least a little bit important to say something in order to direct the energy properly and efficiently. Not that it was a requirement to get the Summoning completed, but it certainly did help specify some coordinates and subjects of said Summoning techniques.

The vacuous tornado spiraled into itself, growing thin and spindly in a quick second before suddenly bursting outward with gale force winds that could knock down buildings. Fortunately, Tymon's naten control was superb, so the powerful winds just passed by everything, but they stretched for a long ways... But above him, a peculiar wind flickered back and forth, shimmering like water in the air. The faint trace of a face was laced within the air, it being one with the atmosphere, itself. It was a female -- beautiful, from the looks of it -- with sharp, glowing green eyes and green stripe markings on her cheeks; two on either side. The rest of her from the ear beyond did not form, save for a large clump of hair, but everything beyond face was totally not present. The face smirked deviously, revealing sharp, pointed teeth that looked like fangs... Which they were. The face spoke, "You Summon Tao Here? HA! I Remember This Place. Not Like I Have Much Choice Since We're Basically Connected At The Head... Or... Heart... Or... Whatever." She chose not to fully take form, but clouds rolled in around her, billowing into the shape of something shapely... Yet still ambiguous simultaneously.

"You Know What To Do," Tymon said with an undertone that spelled 'deviant'. "I'm Going To Eventually Pass On To The Seventh And Discard This Form Elsewhere. So..."

"Why Not Leave It Here?" Tao asked curiously. "Tao Can Go Free And The Husk Of Our Body Can Stay... Here!"

Tymon thought it was a good idea, but he didn't want to admit it, for he had... 'Plans' with this form that required it to be in motion. "This Place Is Too Desolate," he said, "I Need To Use This Form As An Envoy. I'll Let It Take Over On 'Auto-Pilot' So To Speak Whilst I Cool It Somewhere Else... But You, Miss Missy, Have To Make Sure We Always Have Enough... Naten, As They Call It Here. That Means Providing ALL Of The Bodies I Have Left Behind With Sufficient Energy. And To Do That, You Must...?"

Taomin paused, poking out her lip. "Tao Must Produce Energies From The Wind."

Tymon nodded his head. "Correct. Now, Let Me Leave My God Body Somewhere... Hmmm..." The planet was a lot smaller than the Veritas, and it was hard to determine where a good place to go was. Taomin was going to stay out in the wilderness being the very wind, itself, but... The God Body husk needed to be discarded in a place that was populated... Or, at least engaging. It was meant for communicating and serving as an envoy, so Tymon needed to deal with that matter efficiently. "Hm..." He thought hard, and as he did, he began to glow. The wings upon his back and upon his body pulled themselves from his back, taking with them the form of a child from out of Tymon's crystal body -- something like shedding and molting at the same time, but leaving an entire body instead of just remnants of one. "Ellio," Tymon, who was now wingless, called out, "AWAKEN!!"
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 6:58 pm

Over the Freshwater Sea, Tigen hovered around, and upside down, and to the ground, never really sitting still when it came to his drifting. As he thought, he warped around the area fervently, appearing again and again in many different thoughtful positions, some of which seemed like intense manic craze. "Nnnn!!! Rrrrr!!! Ghhhh!!!" Tigen continued to make noises for a while, trying to find a good way to explain everything that was going on. He may have been Tymon's 'Free Will', but Tigen wasn't exactly the brains of the bunch, even if he had his particular smarts about him. Truly a scarecrow to heart, the burning apparition conformed to many different shapes around the bulbous crystal head that was the 'Crystal Fruit' -- otherwise; a crystalline pumpkin. "Tigen...!!" He tried to say, knowing that everything he was going to say was going to be a lot, "... We...!!" The pumpkin beneath the flames revolved in place as the spectral flares lashed out in an array of fluster. One could call Tigen similar to Zero in this respect when it came to the matter of thought. Tigen was more of an 'action' and 'reaction' type. Tigen was in no way stupid, -- far from it -- just not the type for intricate thought. His knowledge was either innate or genuinely ignorant.

"We're From A Dimension Called 'The Veritas'," Pumpkinhead finally spoke up to say as Tigen flickered about, knowing its brother very well, "We Come For... Peace." It was as simple as that, though Tymon -- rather, Khrona -- would probably have many more words to say about the matter. Pumpkinhead was simply not a talker.

But it did get Tigen started.

"RIGHT!!" Tigen exclaimed, bursting into a joyous firework of rippling sparks and color, "THE VERITAS!" The flames swirled around the pumpkin head, reforming the flaming scarf that nestled it, leaving the rest of the body in a small doll-like form, still of flame. He was in 'Chibi Mode'. Flailing his nubby fire arms, Tigen continued what Pumpkinhead started, saying, "The Veritas Is A Dimension That We -- Well, That Khrona -- Made Out Of Uh... Stuff!! And Stuff. Mostly Out Of Himself, And Other Dimensions, And Stuff. His Own Dimension That He Sealed Himself In When Vescrutia Was Being Destroyed." Without pausing, Tigen continued, "And We Used To Live Here On Vescrutia WAAAAAAY Long Ago. But Then Khrona Got Super Powerful And Lost Control Even Though He Had Control And Went Out Of Control, Destroying Everything And Everyone And Simultaneously Trying To Save Everyone From The Horsemen And Themselves! But He Was Misunderstood Because He Was Destroying Everything And Eventually Destroyed Everything To The Point Where Things Weren't The Same Ever Never Again. So Then..." Tigen rambled on, not really stopping for air nor pausing for Zero to fully take in what he was saying, "... Then We Were Gone For A WAAAAAY Long Time Because Everything Was Destroyed And The Horsemen Were Doing Stuff And Nobody Wanted Us Around And So Now We're Finally Back Trying To Fix What We Messed Up All That Time Ago Because That's The Good Thing To Do!" Tigen's flames on his face parted into a smile, partially covered by the fiery scarf. "Basically."

Pumpkinhead narrowed its eyes. "... There Was A Time Where Everyone Was An Enemy. We Were The Enemy. They Were The Enemy. The Enemy Was The Enemy. And Everyone Was Each Other's Enemy." That was the short and sweet version of it, but there was still more to it than that. Pumpkinhead looked up, gazing straight into the sun, sighing heavily. "... The Hellgate Remembers Us. Khrona, Rather, Who is Now Called 'Tymon' -- Our Creator." Pumpkinhead looked back down, a solemn look upon its face. "We Wanted To See If You Remembered Us, Too."

The brothers looked at each other. Then, Tigen spoke up again. "Tigen Was Bestest Friends With ZK! You Seem Like Him, But Tigen Doesn't Know For Certain... Did ZK Ever Tell Tigen What ZK Stood For...? Zero...?" Tigen suddenly stopped talking, body turning into a wisp, like a ghost.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 7:14 pm

As Tymon continued his doings, the one he dubbed 'Ellio' -- which looked like a child-like version of himself with many angel wings -- suddenly woke up with eyes bursting open and glowing with a radiant light. Color filled Ellio; blonde hair, light blue angelic garb, and green eyes. Though he was supposed to be in Tymon's image, he looked only like Tymon in the face and not in the other aspects of himself. Ellio was his own. "I Am Awake," Ellio said with a resounding voice similar to Tymon's, "... It Must Be Time, If That Is So."

Tymon smiled wide. "Yes, My Child. It IS Time." Tymon stroked the angel boy on the head several times, raising a hand up to his own mouth and giggling lightly. "Teehee." He abruptly stopped petting Ellio and raised his hand back up to the sky shouting, "TAO!!!"

Taomin, the boisterous wind, responded, "ROGER!!" in kind to Tymon's call, swiftly scooping up Ellio with a claw-like gust that carried him on his several wings to a different location, Tao spreading her influence as she did so.

Meanwhile, Tymon remained, reclining in midair and letting his crystal hair grow out like it did once he reached the Seventh Restriction and blend into the reality of where he was located. "Aaaaahhhh..." he sighed in refreshment, crossing his legs and placing his arms behind his head. "Now I Can Simply... Chill." Restrictions One through Six were already out and about, and because of that, Tymon had enough energy and foundation to assume his Seventh Restriction form -- The Tyranophant. "Maybe I'll Go Somewhere And Practice My Moves A Little Later," he thought aloud. "But Right Now..." he'd continue, switching his crossed legs, "... I'll Let Tao Handle It. See How They Deal With THAT." He snickered to himself, popping his collar and warping elsewhere with the snap.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 9:33 am

As the battle raged on between Zeik and Khrona, Khrona had taken on his 'Second Restriction' form -- that which was a pure Soul. A master of wavelengths and vibrations even before his ascension, the hollow apparition that was Khrona Tensei could visibly see Zeik's conversation in the form of vibrations as he made it. With careful translation from light into sound at a very swift pace, Khrona began to comprehend the words exchanged between Zeik and his dragon. This did nothing for Khrona, however, except allow him to understand their relationship between each other better. That was only helpful to some degree. It wasn't until Khrona laid eyes on the naten that was being released from the seal Zeik created that he noticed what was about to happen, and using his 'Crystal Sight', his 'Hyper Perception' could allow him to foresee the events that were about to transpire to a certain degree.

Before the appearance of Zeik and the dragon, many Pentagrams formed in the area, almost as if to spite Khrona's previous hacking through the last one. Khrona narrowed his glowing crystal eyes. Though it would seem that he did this out of mutual spite, it was actually so that he could decipher which of the Pentagrams was going to release energy first that he had done this. They all SEEMED simultaneous, but there were distortions in the fabric of spacetime, which meant there would also be lag between the release of the techniques. That was how Khrona calculated his response, which was going to be more than complex, despite how simple it would seem initially.

'I See We're No Longer Playing Children's Games,' Khrona emanated with a hearty chuckle, those being the only words able to escape his being before the tears in spacetime were formed from the technique of Zeik and his dragon. Though it was initially hazardous for Khrona to be exposed, it was substantially beneficial in the long run when he remembered that his own specialty lied in reality warping -- something that was easier to do when the structure of reality was weakened. It was good for Khrona that Zeik's technique had done this.

Without much of a hint of a notice, Khrona darted off as a beam of flickering light to the weakest point of the field, leaving behind him a string of reality that was his own -- the 'Crystal Heaven', as he'd used before. This reality warping technique assimilated the realities of his own and the target reality together in harmony instead of discord, thus allowing them to blend with ease and become whatever Khrona should so desire. Without stopping, Khrona seemingly bounced from the weakest point of the reality rips to the next, leaving a streaming trail of the Crystal Heaven reality behind him along the way. He moved fast enough where he could avoid being hit by a blast from the Pentagrams that were ready to fire off first and would hit the fastest all the way to the ones that would release and hit the slowest. Bouncing from point to point around the Hellgate and his monstrous dragon, Khrona, in little to no time at all, created a web of his own reality that both stitched and held together the reality that was being torn into by Zeik and also bound he and his dragon to their spot with the innumerable strings of reality serving as the trails that streaked from his form.

Thanks to the Green Crystal Khrona, -- which was still active after the other three were destroyed -- Khrona was capable of using his techniques relatively immediately because of always having a clone charging up for him, which made what he was doing at the speed of the highest vibration possible so devastating. The laced up realm about to be ripped through by countless Pentagrams would be reinforced and made ready to absorb Zeik and the dragon into it. With a final 'Crystal Heaven!' emanating from every fiber of netting that was Khrona's light being, the vibration of the words would release a pulse that consumed the land in an alternate reality of Khrona's control, essentially aiming to swallow Zeik and his dragon up from the inside and also leave the Pentagrams without a master to call upon their power, since Zeik would have been in a different realm entirely, cut off from the realm where his Pentagrams were set up. Hopefully his being captured by this would also dispel the Pentagrams rather than just leave them without their master, but Khrona could only do so much at a time. Whether or not Zeik was within this realm, Khrona WAS the entire thing, and it stretched out just as far and high as the Pentagrams. Whatever their bounds were was what the ends of this Crystal Heaven would be. The eyes of Khrona opened up within this reality -- which took the form of a beauteous paradise -- as his two moons of Blue and Red, gazing through the interior and out to the exterior simultaneously. Though he could see literally everywhere throughout the entire reality because his body had BECOME the reality, the focal point of his eyesight came to the point of the twin moons for a reason... Whether or not that was understood quite yet.

Now, it was time to see what became of Zeik.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 3:45 pm

Back at the mountaintop, Tomon watched as his opponent flew out into space, whistling as he witnessed. With his 'Crystal Sight' -- otherwise known as 'Hyper Perception' -- he could see just about anything perfectly clearly, even from such a distance. His eyes zoomed in on the target, watching him snap a figurative picture with his fingers. Made Tomon chuckle a bit. "Free Spirit, Eh?" Tomon said, watching the rise in naten all the way up to the burning flash, "But Don't Count Me Out Just Yet, Coach..."

Suddenly, Tomon's body became molten hot, glowing with a brightness similar to the one that was within Jace's fingertips. If he'd remembered when he got there, Tomon was absorbing molten hot lava into his body like it was a soda pop, not even feeling the intensity of the heat nor showing signs of such. Some thermal blasts weren't going to be enough to damage him... However, Tomon was a smart fellow, despite his dopey and lazy outward appearance. He just didn't like using so much of his brain so haphazardly -- a conservative, you know.

When his body was made of nothing but heat, Tomon pointed his wings up toward the volley of heat rays and drew his wings back with a hard tug, pulling in each and every last shot into a nice, clean vacuum. The force of said vacuum both held the energy together and kept it in place, leaving Tomon the opportunity to dispel of it thoroughly with a little heat control of his own. He slammed his wings together and absorbed the heated naten into himself before suddenly changing into a crystalline form that reverted it all into its purest elementless state the moment it was taken in. The 'heat' naten was now 'crystal' naten, which was converted in the same fashion as the magma was before. This was to prevent any type of thermal control that Jace might have had over the pure naten when it was absorbed, since that was clearly his motif.

"I'm Like A Garbage Dump," Tomon said, his crystal body suddenly bubbling and boiling over, "I Can Eat Anything." There was an abrupt explosion of crystal essence from his lower torso that poured throughout the mountain ranges and shot Tomon farther up into the sky, Tomon expanding his form the higher he got. The crystal essence that was pouring out of him wrapped around several objects for rooting and even seeped deep into the ground, but seemed to do no harm to anything because of its elementless nature; it could apparently adapt to its surroundings and become like what it was near, causing it to gently merge with the elements that it tied itself down to without damaging them. Completely transparent, it looked as if Tomon had no lower torso, as it had all blended into the elements of nature.

But Tomon had only done this to set himself up, and he hadn't even retaliated yet.

Past the sky of Vescrutia and out where Jace was, the now astronomical Tomon of crystal with a big and wide sharp-toothed smile on his face sprang up from the planet like a geyser. Rooted to the planet for a steady foundation and literally higher than the sky, Tomon was now fathoms greater in size than Jace was, and seemed to be getting bigger as he continued to stretch from the ground. Though suddenly, he did stop, and when he did, he spread his wings with a mighty burst, forcing away everything from near him and deeper into space. "Wasn't Expecting This Battle To Get To Space So Quickly," Tomon quipped, "But I Can Get Planetary And Devastate." However much power Tomon put into opening his wings, the pure naten of it could be felt in an overwhelming surplus, like he was expending it on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 7:40 pm

As the many events with Tymon went on, a strong wind blew all throughout the Neo Citadel in the Neo-Nightmare, carrying with it an angelic being unlike any that had ever been witnessed. It was one of Tymon's remnants of himself -- one of his Thirteen Restrictions -- known as Ellio, or Ophiuchus, formally. It was brought to the Neo Citadel in order to serve as an envoy for both Tymon and the Veritas; an ambassador of sorts. The wind carrying it -- who was an entity named 'Taomin' -- only graced the land for enough time to drop off the angel body and quickly departed after that.

Ellio, the Fifth Restriction of Tymon, hovered within the Neo Citadel, arms crossed over his chest, his several angelic wings of crystal spread out wide. The being was child-like in appearance, sporting blonde hair and an all crystal blue attire. He wore golden shoes with wings on the ankles. Ellio looked around for someone that seemed like they were of some sort of importance here. Patiently, the angel floated, waiting to be acknowledged. Apparently, he had some words for the ones who ran this place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Otherworlds; Tymon   Otherworlds; Tymon - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Otherworlds; Tymon
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next