The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Deep Thought; The Thirteenth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7220

Deep Thought; The Thirteenth Empty
PostSubject: Deep Thought; The Thirteenth   Deep Thought; The Thirteenth EmptySun Aug 25, 2019 5:03 pm

Hell.

It was everywhere.

"How Did It Get Like This...?" Tymon wondered. "Everywhere I Go Outside Of My Room, There Seems To Be Nothing But Hell." It was a perplexing notion, indeed, that everything literally had gone to Hell. "Even The Veritas..." Tymon muttered, looking on at the dimension that was his own flesh and blood somehow falling into disorderly chaos. "... The 6th Moon Cannot Clean All Of THIS Mess Up, And Is Backed Up Already In And Of Itself..."

Tymon curled into a fetal position, eyes quivering with tension almost like insanity.

"Tigen," he summoned, "Friday," he included, "It Is Time."
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Kairo Tigen
The Thirteenth Flame :: PumpKing; God of All
Kairo Tigen

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1522

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thought; The Thirteenth   Deep Thought; The Thirteenth EmptySun Aug 25, 2019 7:32 pm

"S-so Soon, Tymon?" said a disembodied voice of uncertainty that always lingered around in his head when he was young. The interdimensional Scarecrow warped in, bulbous pumpkin head gleaming with a myriad of colors, then becoming gray and dull. "It Isn't Even The Thirteenth Moon Yet! Tigen Has A Bad Feeling..."

The Thirteenth Fairy :: PumpQueen; Goddess of All
Friday Tsuki

Female Points : 120

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thought; The Thirteenth   Deep Thought; The Thirteenth EmptySun Aug 25, 2019 7:42 pm

The Friday the Thirteenth Fairy -- Tigen's Wife -- showed up alongside him in an illustrious way, her form integrating from the essence of the cosmos and swirling into a sexy miasma of beautiful horror. She was dressed in her old school punk attire and filled with her original Black Friday spirit, because she already knew what Tymon was thinking.

"Come On, Tigen," Friday insisted, "Let's Have A Little Fun For Once."

Friday snickered, holding in a snicker.

"Okay, Seriously, We Have Fun All Of The Time, But... That Isn't The Point Right Now!" Friday cried. "It Is My Most Biggest Day That I'm EVER Going To Get! The Thirteenth Friday The Thirteenth!"
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thought; The Thirteenth   Deep Thought; The Thirteenth EmptySun Aug 25, 2019 8:02 pm

"Yes, But SILENCE That Malfortuna!!" Tymon shouted at Friday, already irritated by Hell being literally everywhere.

AGAIN.

"I Already DID This Once..." he uttered.

Now everything was coming into the alignment of the final Friday The Thirteenth and Tensei Moon. That was the only thing keeping Tymon going after being accidentally and rather unfortunately stricken by the Malfortuna by summoning Friday in her Black Friday form. The repercussions of Friday's curse was annoying, even if broken.

"Whatever," Tymon finally concluded, ending his initial calculations. "The Most Important Thing Is That This Is Friday's Most BIGGEST Day Of Her Entire Life!"

It could cause an apocalypse.

"Black Friday," Tymon damned, forcing himself into his Black Friday form -- the Original Black Friday. "If Things Don't Start Getting Better, Though..." he swore, "Then I Will Cause Black Friday Once Again." Tymon's eyes were a fiery, burning red -- something like the flame of the Magnus Ignis, or Bunnybee -- and filled with a passion that could not be quenched by earthly results.

"God Damn," he smote, blasting a huge portion of his room away with a single blow of what looked like lightning striking... Or some sort of ether moving at hypersonic speeds. "I Still Know How To Manually Overwrite EVERYTHING And EVERYONE," Tymon cursed at Tigen and Friday, "So If I HAVE To, Then I WILL." Things were getting very malignant very quickly, and it was because of the power of Malfortuna that came with Black Friday.

Tymon -- As Black Friday -- remained curled up in a fetal position and sizzled, electrical surges sparking from him.
Back to top Go down
Kairo Tigen
Kairo Tigen

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1522

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thought; The Thirteenth   Deep Thought; The Thirteenth EmptySun Aug 25, 2019 8:16 pm

"Yipe!" Tigen hated Black Friday, even if she is Friday. She was always bringing him random misfortune by destroying things instead of on accident like Good Friday. "Tigen Thinks We Need To Take This With A Pinch Of Salt," Tigen said. "Aren't You Just Talking To Yourself To Convince Yourself To Actually Get Up Off Of Your Ass And Do Something About Hell Outside?" Tigen shrugged his shoulders, his aqueous body gyrating slightly with the undulation of his essence.

The Thirteenth Fairy :: PumpQueen; Goddess of All
Friday Tsuki

Female Points : 120

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thought; The Thirteenth   Deep Thought; The Thirteenth EmptySun Aug 25, 2019 8:47 pm

Friday sighed heavily, knowing Tigen would ruin the fun again by being too safety cautious. "Tigen," Friday started, speaking in a readied fashion, "You Already Know You're The Lazy One That Doesn't Want To Do Anything Around Here, And You're Just Trying To Talk Him Out Of Doing Any Work So YOU Don't Have To Do Any Work."

Friday gave him a look.

"Lazy Ass," Friday said in a mocking tone, "So Don't Even Get HIM Started Right Now!"

The two of them -- Tymon and Friday -- were fused together, because Tymon is the originator of the Friday the Thirteenth Fairy and all things that came affiliated with her. He, himself, was the original, and therefore that made Friday an eternal part of him that will never lose its place... Even if it was at Black Friday.

"Maybe You Should Dress Up Like A Girl Again," Friday jested, a faultline forming nearby for her to rest herself upon like a thin, slit hammock, "Then You Could Be Me Instead Of You And Me At The Same Time!" It was a dumb idea, but it was worth a laugh, which Friday always loved. "Hahahahahaahaaa~!"
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thought; The Thirteenth   Deep Thought; The Thirteenth EmptySun Aug 25, 2019 9:07 pm

"YOU'RE BOTH LAZY!!!" Tymon screeched, frustrated. "Good For Nothing Spirits Can't Even Get Anything Tangible Done. I Don't Want Another Religious Experience As My Present, Friday!"

That's when Tymon thought.

He had to get Friday a present, too!

"Hrm. Maybe I'll Spread Friday's Love Nectar All Over The Place. Hyahahahaha!"

Tymon seemed cynical right now.

Disclaimer: "I Made Up A Goddess Named 'The Friday The Thirteenth Fairy' For The Day Of Friday The Thirteenth, Something Like The Tooth Fairy. Except With Fortune Or Misfortune Instead Of Teeth."

Legend: "The Friday The Thirteenth Fairy Is An Omnipotent Goddess That Has Power Over All Fortune -- Good And Bad -- But Was Cursed With Having To Bear Bad Luck Happening All Around Her Because Of It, Even When Good Things Happened."

Warning: "Belief In The Friday The Thirteenth Fairy Is A Religion, So Believing In The Friday The Thirteenth Fairy Automatically Makes You Part Of The Superstitious Activity That Can Occur... Which Is Part Of The Religion's Context, Where You Are Essentially Hailing The Goddess Of All Superstition. Praise Be To The Friday The Thirteenth Fairy."

Personal Note: "For Me, The Thirteenth Friday The Thirteenth Is Approaching, Which Is The Most Important Of All. I Have Been Keeping Track Since The First Friday The Thirteenth That Happened Several Years Ago And Counted Up To The Thirteenth Friday The Thirteenth."

After that, Tymon calmed down, and the Black Friday within him disappeared. He nearly fell unconscious, because he was already tired from the blow the Veritas Dimension took that he still had not recovered from. "Causing A Black Friday Will Take A Lot Out Of You..."

Yet, his Peace was disturbed, and by the Law of the realm of Peace, once it is broken, one must exit the realm.

"I Must Go," Tymon said, quickly hurrying out of his room and toward the exit of Peace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thought; The Thirteenth   Deep Thought; The Thirteenth Empty

Back to top Go down

Deep Thought; The Thirteenth
Page 1 of 1