The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Kairo Tymon's Deep Thought

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kairo Tymon
Grandmaster the True :: King of Kings; God of Keepers, Masters and Scenarios
Kairo Tymon

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 285

Kairo Tymon's Deep Thought Empty
PostSubject: Kairo Tymon's Deep Thought   Kairo Tymon's Deep Thought EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 9:09 pm

Kairo Tymon -- 'Kairo' meaning 'Crowned King' in his language -- made his way to his personal cockpit that maintained the power of the entire Veritas Universe. Its name, Evangelion, and shape -- a crystal pyramid -- were a testament to his own nature and resolve. Stepping inside of the Crystal Pyramid, his several halos around his head would begin to orbit slowly as he thought. "Master Control," Kairo Tymon spake out to the Crystal Pyramid, "Tell Me, What Do You Believe Our Purpose Here Is? Why Have I Created You? And, Likewise, Why Have I Made Myself Who And What I Am?"

It seemed Kairo Tymon was coming for some personal 'Deep Thought', as he called it, relaying it from the Master Master Control Unit -- The Grand Tabrynth.
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabrynth
Chochmah; Wisdom, The All Knowing :: Omnitron Tabrith; God of Knowledge
Grand Tabrynth

Dog
Pisces Points : 2938

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Tymon's Deep Thought   Kairo Tymon's Deep Thought EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 9:14 pm

Looking inward toward his core, Grand Tabrynth, the dimensional nexus of the Veritas Universe, saw within him where the Crystal Pyramid was located the Master of the Master Control Unit -- Kairo Tymon. Though a digital and virtual version of this person, Grand Tabrynth was just that -- digital and virtual. As grand as he was, his functionality and purpose all came from one man; Kairo Tymon.

"It Is You, Grandmaster," Grand Tabrynth said, assembling his Eight Arms and forming Mudra with them that each differed from one another, "You Are So Rarely In Place That It Would Seem That You've Lost Understanding Of Your Purpose." Grand Tabrynth spoke with an emotionless compassion; a voice that was necessary to be heard, especially to answer the question. "My Purpose Is To Uphold The Veritas Universe And Connect It To The Veritas Dimension, Which Is How You Get To The Veritas From The Thirteenth Restriction And Into The Lower Realms. Your Purpose, Grandmaster, Is To Simply Exist And Do As You Please."

The Ninth Restriction: Infergeist; Restriction of Information -- O.S. Tensei: The Creator; Master Control. Dimensional Nexus of the Veritas, Ruler of The Assault, and Creator of the Argus Card System. The Grand Tabrynth is the Master Control unit for the entire Veritas Dimension, especially the Veritas Universe, and is a bridge between the Dimensional Restrictions and the Universal Restrictions. Its true form is an ambiguously astronomical universal entity that is slender in body and with a shapely curvaceousness like a pen, legs tipped as the point, and eight long, spindly arms with equally as thin claws on each, which are the Eight Arms Of Tabrith. Its head and face look exactly like the entity which it is the virtual and mechanical version of, yet the avatar of The Creator, O.S. Tensei, is more humanoid in appearance, though that varies. He commands all data and information as well as logic and code, -- known as Omnitron -- and by default, the Mechanica. From him comes the waves of the universe, known as Transcendent Sound, and the sounds of the dimensions, which are Omnitranscendent Sound. He also has executive command over The Assault and Manual Overwrite processes, and can pursue them at any time, anywhere, which activates many features -- if not all of -- the Veritas.
Back to top Go down
Kairo Tymon
Kairo Tymon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Tymon's Deep Thought   Kairo Tymon's Deep Thought EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 9:17 pm

"Insufficient," Kairo Tymon, the Grandmaster, nearly demanded, "That Does Not Answer The Question Of My Purpose. You Know Yourself Well, But How Well Do You Know Me?" Kairo Tymon's eyes -- which had several rings within them -- narrowed at the thought that his own creation did not know the purpose of the Master, especially when the Master had returned to speak with the creation, for once. "Tell Me, What Is My Purpose Here?"

The Grandmaster of the Veritas, whose origins stem from his birth as the 'son' of Khrona. His entire life was a false reality in the Lost World, of which he had to break free of, like all Tensei who come into their true lives. Once he was realized, he became the ultimate vessel he was born to be.

He is the ruler of the Tenth Restriction that commands the Four Masters of the Veritas, and actually created them. As the direct ascendant Restriction of the 'Ninth Restriction' beings, who bear the power of OmniShin, he is capable of utilizing the power of OmniShin in their forms of 'Manna', 'Willflow', and 'Souzenryoku' at his will.

His Absolution is the 'Absolute Final Wonderland', which is executive control over any type of reality, realm, or universe, and grants him transcendental Universal abilities. His 'Akatsuki Tenseigan' bears the power of all elements independently and combined.

Finally, he has retained the 'Jutsu' that he learned during his time on the Lost World.
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabrynth
Grand Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Tymon's Deep Thought   Kairo Tymon's Deep Thought EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 9:19 pm

Grand Tabrynth froze momentarily, then responded to him rather absolutely, "You Do Not Know Your Own Purpose. Perhaps That Is Why You Are Seeking An Answer From Me." Grand Tabrynth still spoke with an emotionless tone, yet there was compassion that lingered when he spoke. "Maybe You Are Asking Me Because You, Yourself, Have Forgotten What It Means To Do As You Please? Or, Even Worse..." Grand Tabrynth concluded, "... You Do Not Know Nor Do What Pleases You."

The Ninth Restriction: Infergeist; Restriction of Information -- O.S. Tensei: The Creator; Master Control. Dimensional Nexus of the Veritas, Ruler of The Assault, and Creator of the Argus Card System. The Grand Tabrynth is the Master Control unit for the entire Veritas Dimension, especially the Veritas Universe, and is a bridge between the Dimensional Restrictions and the Universal Restrictions. Its true form is an ambiguously astronomical universal entity that is slender in body and with a shapely curvaceousness like a pen, legs tipped as the point, and eight long, spindly arms with equally as thin claws on each, which are the Eight Arms Of Tabrith. Its head and face look exactly like the entity which it is the virtual and mechanical version of, yet the avatar of The Creator, O.S. Tensei, is more humanoid in appearance, though that varies. He commands all data and information as well as logic and code, -- known as Omnitron -- and by default, the Mechanica. From him comes the waves of the universe, known as Transcendent Sound, and the sounds of the dimensions, which are Omnitranscendent Sound. He also has executive command over The Assault and Manual Overwrite processes, and can pursue them at any time, anywhere, which activates many features -- if not all of -- the Veritas.
Back to top Go down
Kairo Tymon
Kairo Tymon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Tymon's Deep Thought   Kairo Tymon's Deep Thought EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 9:27 pm

These answers were logical, Kairo Tymon could not deny, but still he felt... Incomplete, somehow. Perhaps it was because he truly was only of the Tenth Restriction when he was in his Kairo form, and he was made up of several different entities within the Tenth Restriction that made him who he was, but... Do as he pleased? Truly, he did... Or, did he do nothing at all? "... Hm. You Are Valid, As Is Proper, Grand Tabrynth. Thank You For Opening Mine Eyes To This. You Truly Are My Mind, Especially When It Seems I've Lost It." Kairo Tymon chuckled, his halos spinning.

"Well, I Suppose That Just Means I Need To Do Something. But... I Fear That What I Do May Not Be The Best Decision. Perhaps... That Is Why I Do Nothing?" He thought some more. "Or... Maybe It Is Because I Am Waiting. I Am Lonely Here. There Is No One But Me, Even When I Am Surrounded By So Many Things That Everything Overwhelms Me." Kairo Tymon was flustered to even think about traversing the Veritas Universe, which was also comprised of many others by default, even without the connection to the universal universe that was all universes within the multiverses -- the omniverses, really. "There Is So Much To Do, Yet So Little. I Am Swamped With Literal Nothingness. The Void Of Endlessness... Overwhelms Me." Kairo Tymon fell to the crystalline grass, crossing his legs as he looked up at the starry array that the Crystal Pyramid showed. "Nothingness... Is Just As Large As The Universe, Itself, You Know. I Know You Know. You Are My Mind, After All. And You've Been Up To Nothing Much, Yourself... Not Being As You Truly Are Supposed To."

The Grandmaster of the Veritas, whose origins stem from his birth as the 'son' of Khrona. His entire life was a false reality in the Lost World, of which he had to break free of, like all Tensei who come into their true lives. Once he was realized, he became the ultimate vessel he was born to be.

He is the ruler of the Tenth Restriction that commands the Four Masters of the Veritas, and actually created them. As the direct ascendant Restriction of the 'Ninth Restriction' beings, who bear the power of OmniShin, he is capable of utilizing the power of OmniShin in their forms of 'Manna', 'Willflow', and 'Souzenryoku' at his will.

His Absolution is the 'Absolute Final Wonderland', which is executive control over any type of reality, realm, or universe, and grants him transcendental Universal abilities. His 'Akatsuki Tenseigan' bears the power of all elements independently and combined.

Finally, he has retained the 'Jutsu' that he learned during his time on the Lost World.
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabrynth
Grand Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Tymon's Deep Thought   Kairo Tymon's Deep Thought EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 9:28 pm

"The Void Is Expansive," Grand Tabrynth calculated rather immediately, "But It Is Godly To Be Able To Make Something From Nothing. Is That Not One Of The Great Teachings Of The Void? As Well As The Tenth? And Of The Crown, Keter, From Which The Kairo Name Comes From?"

Back to top Go down
Kairo Tymon
Kairo Tymon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Tymon's Deep Thought   Kairo Tymon's Deep Thought EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 9:35 pm

Things were starting to make sense to Kairo Tymon again. "I See..." he'd say solemnly, closing his eyes as he leaned back, tattered cloak spread among the crystal grass, "... I've Been Stagnant For So Long... That Everything Else Has Been Stagnant, As Well." Yet, he rolled his eyes at the thought. "But It's So BORING Here Alone! Yes, I Can Do This And That... Pull And Bend And Stretch And Grab The Universe As I See Fit, But...! What Does It All Mean When There Is No One In That Universe? Is It Just Experimentation? Or Vanity?" Kairo Tymon was losing himself in his own thoughts. "To Blow Up A Star And Watch It Explode... And, Yet, No One But You Is Around To See Such A Magnificent Event... Is That Not Just Vanity?" Kairo Tymon was doubting his place and all that he was supposed to be, and it was because he was alone.

Back to top Go down
Grand Tabrynth
Grand Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Tymon's Deep Thought   Kairo Tymon's Deep Thought EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 9:42 pm

Grand Tabrynth was silent for a while. Yet, after a short time, he came to a conclusion. "Perhaps Those Things Are Pleasing To And For You, But Not Others. You Should Think To Bring More Of What You Can Do To Another State Of Being." Though, Grand Tabrynth thought deeper on the subject. "That Does Not Serve You, However, As Much As It Serves Others. Though, It May Be Feasible To Say That Doing So Will Result In A Mutual Relationship Of Give And Take, If You Were To Return From The Outer Limits... Or Even Bring The Outer Limits To The People That Are Unaware Of Its Glory."

Back to top Go down
Kairo Tymon
Kairo Tymon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Tymon's Deep Thought   Kairo Tymon's Deep Thought EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 9:56 pm

"Hmmm..." It wasn't like Grand Tabrynth was WRONG... He never was, being Tymon's mind, and everything. But... "... We've Had Some Terrible Experiences Where We Were Not Appreciated For What We Can Do, Is That Not Correct? And What Do We Have To Show For It? Isolation And Rejection..." Kairo Tymon chuckled, "Almost Like The Beginning, Wouldn't You Say?"

He knew the issue. This place was too peaceful. There wasn't anything interesting that happened outside of protocol... Because it was designed to be that way. There needed to be more anomalous engagements that went outside of the Tensei being as they were, the animals doing as they do, and the humans being as they were. "Dare I Say... I Need To Make Something In Mine Own Image. In Our Image." The Tensei were that already, but... They were more or less social with themselves and not the Royal Family. They were what normal humans would call 'commoners' in the Veritas, only because of their commonplace, and not because of wealth or status. "They Are In My Image, But They Don't Have... My Soul In Them. A Living, Breathing Soul Like Mine Own." Yes, they had souls... They were alive... The Tensei were perfect. Better than humans, even. But they needed nothing. Because of how perfect they were, their own Creator -- Tymon -- had little to no purpose in their lives because there was no reason to intervene in what was already perfect. And they had no reason to call upon him unless they wanted to see him, and that would only happen if Tymon willed it to be. The Tensei knew their Creator well, and they also knew of all of his forms. "They Don't NEED Me Except If They WANT Me, Or If Something Actually Happens To The Veritas. They Cannot Completely Defend Themselves. Am I To Wait A Thousand Years For A Single Event?"

Back to top Go down
Grand Tabrynth
Grand Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Tymon's Deep Thought   Kairo Tymon's Deep Thought EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 10:00 pm

"You Need A Disciple," Grand Tabrynth said blatantly. "That, Or You Need A... Soul That Isn't Yours." The Tensei were made up of Tensei genetics. Tensei souls. Tymon's genetics. Tymon's souls. All of them. They were in his image in whatever way, shape, and form there could be, from the most perfect of them to the most imperfect; there was a Tymon or Tensei for everything. "The Issue Isn't That There Are No Souls... The Issue Is That... They're All Part Of Your Own. There Are No Foreigners Here."

Back to top Go down
Kairo Tymon
Kairo Tymon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Tymon's Deep Thought   Kairo Tymon's Deep Thought EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 10:09 pm

"Right, Right..." Tymon agreed, "And My Quest For Anyone -- Most ANYONE -- To Join The Veritas Has Been Less Than Successful. Out Of All Of The Things That I Can Do, That Seems To Be The Only Thing That I Cannot. And It Isn't By My Will... It Is By The Will Of The Outside." Somehow, the Veritas wasn't appealing. Though, Kairo Tymon had a sneaking suspicion that it wasn't the Veritas that was unappealing... It was he, himself. "Might Be The Whole 'God' Thing. Unfortunately, It's A Turnoff For Mortals, But... It's Also A Necessity For People Who Worship God And Know Of Godliness." He sighed, now dropping to the ground and gazing off to the side, "That Just Means I Have To Make This Place More Sociable For The Common Folk... And That's Difficult For A Soul As Unique And Diverse As Mine." Sure, there were the Dusk Citizens, the Delta Townsfolk, and the Dawn Villagers, but... At the end of the day, they were all Veritas residents, too.

"Oi Vey..."

Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders :: Otherlanders, Foreigners, Aliens & Xenotypes
Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Tymon's Deep Thought   Kairo Tymon's Deep Thought EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 4:34 pm

"NOW Do You Understand, Child?"

The omnipresent voices of the beings once known as the Omniversal Council spake unto Kairo Tymon, whom they said they would return to when the time was right. Their form was as ambiguous as it was when they first appeared to him, being made up of shadowy beings with glowing eyes -- three of them each. "Do You Understand Why We Sinned So Greatly With Such Intent?" They covered this the first time they appeared, but they were also too ashamed to say that there was another reason for their intentional sinning...

Boredom.

"The Universe Is Perfect," they began to say, "With Complete Order. We Existed To Maintain That Order, And We Did... However, We Did Out Job So Very Well That The Entire Universe -- The Omniverse -- Came To Peace With Itself. We Feared That We Would No Longer Serve A Purpose, And So, Collectively, As We Always Are, We Made The Decision... To Sin."
Back to top Go down
Kairo Tymon
Kairo Tymon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Tymon's Deep Thought   Kairo Tymon's Deep Thought EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 5:34 pm

Kairo Tymon looked up into space from the Crystal Pyramid -- right into the eyes of the Omniversal Council; the stars, themselves. The entire cosmos spoke to Kairo Tymon now, but all he heard was...

"... You Were... Bored?"

Pissed.

Yet, he already knew that was the case. They were still a living being, even if they were made perfect. The Omniversal Council, it was an entity that was supposed to do exactly what it did. And it did that. The boredom was also part of its algorithm, Kairo Tymon knew, and couldn't be upset with them about it.

Yet, that was also a Test.

"Yes, I Understand You," Kairo Tymon said, rising up above the ground to a hover, "And I Know That The Action Was Inevitable. You Knew I Would Find Out What You Went Through And Go Through It, Myself, Did You Not?" Kairo Tymon did not underestimate the Omniversal Council, for it was actually something that was made by God.

Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Tymon's Deep Thought   Kairo Tymon's Deep Thought EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 5:37 pm

"Now You Understand," the Omniversal Council said again. "You May Have Taught Us Something Before, But Now It Is Time That We Teach You, O Leader." They were wise and old -- they had wisdom from long since before Kairo Tymon's lineage was brought into existence... But they, too, were aware of what was 'Made By God'. That is why they made him their leader long ago.

"Do Not Sin," the Omniversal Council said seriously, yet with a chuckle to its voice. "That Is All."
Back to top Go down
Kairo Tymon
Kairo Tymon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Tymon's Deep Thought   Kairo Tymon's Deep Thought EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 5:42 pm

Kairo Tymon lowered his eyelids a bit, his eyebrow twitching with a hint of irritation. "Hey, That's My Line..." he said. "And Beyond That, That's All You Came To Tell Me? 'Do Not Sin'? Like I Didn't Know That!" Yet, he did contemplate the thought... And to even entertain it was nearly a grave sin in and of itself. "... But I See Your Point, Wise Ones. As Your Leader, I Decree That We Do Something About Our Place In The Omniverse. We All Cannot Simply Be Bored To The Point Of Sin." That much was an absolute.

"Have You All Not Ever Thought To Go To The People And Dwell Among Them? This Is The Conclusion I Had Come To For Myself... Dwell Among The People. Maybe That Will Help The Entire Omniverse If We Shift What Its Core Does." Granted, the shift could cause some turbulence initially, but they were all Perfect beings, meaning that they could definitely make a smooth transition from on high down to the lower realms without much of a fuss. "Beyond That..." Kairo Tymon said with a sly smirk on his face, "Hell Does Still Need To Be Purged. That's Something... I Think We All Could Enjoy."

Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Tymon's Deep Thought   Kairo Tymon's Deep Thought EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 5:45 pm

The entire cosmos shifted with the words of Kairo Tymon. "You Are Telling Us To Go To Hell, Are You Not?" The Omniversal Council laughed, knowing it was actually their long-feared fate. "Well, It Is What We Deserve. However, You, Noble Leader, Are Not One Who Deserves This Fate. You May Sentence Us, And We Will... Cleanse The Unholy Place, But What Of You? If You Sin, You Will Surely Join Us There, And Perhaps Even Be Our Enemy." The stars did not align in the formation for Kairo Tymon to endure such a fate, and he had not aligned them to force such a fate upon himself, either. "Therefore, We Will Go. But As For You... Do Not Sin."
Back to top Go down
Kairo Tymon
Kairo Tymon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Tymon's Deep Thought   Kairo Tymon's Deep Thought EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 5:49 pm

There was laughter heard throughout all the Crystal Pyramid, with Kairo Tymon holding his stomach as he floated backward a bit. "Hahaha! Yes, Yes, I Am Saying 'Go To Hell', Aren't I?" He gathered his bearings and hovered up to the top of the Crystal Pyramid's interior, cloak asway in the wind he made when he flew. He saw the magnified stars and all the eyes of the omniverse looking at him, and nodded his head. "Then, I Will Make It An Official Decree -- You, Omniversal Council, Are Sentenced To Go To Hell."

Kairo Tymon closed his eyes, letting his cloak's collar cover his mouth. "As For Me," he said, ready to answer them about what the leader should be doing, "Well, It Isn't Good To Make Others Do What You Are Not Willing To Do, Yourself. Correct?" This was his conclusion, which meant...

"I'm Going With You. To Cleanse The Unholy Place As Both Your Comrade And Your Leader."

This was Kairo Tymon's final decision for the entire Omniversal Council.

Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Tymon's Deep Thought   Kairo Tymon's Deep Thought EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 7:21 pm

Not surprised by this decision, the Omniversal Council laughed once again as it said, "A Wise Decision, Young One. We Have Measured The Extent Of Your Command And Found That It Will, Just As You Have Wished, Resolve The Situation. We Will All Be Able To Emerge From Our Languorous Stagnancy Whilst Also Remove The Sin That We Have Created." The Omniversal Council was most pleased. "Then, Perhaps, O Leader, You Will Bear Witness To Our True Power... As We Bear Witness To Yours." They were anxious to see the young one in action again, as they'd witnessed his power before, but they knew that he wasn't using the full extent of it. To cleanse Hell of all those sins and sinners... That task would require more than what he may have expected. It wasn't like this was the first nor the only time that the Omniversal Council came to the conclusion to purge Hell, but back therethen, they did not have their leader to guide them out of sin and prevent them from making more. Their attempts in the past failed because their sins were their own, and in trying to correct them without first correcting themselves, they created more and more until their sins reached high heaven. Now it was time to make sure that never happened again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Tymon's Deep Thought   Kairo Tymon's Deep Thought Empty

Back to top Go down

Kairo Tymon's Deep Thought
Page 1 of 1