The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Deep Thought...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal, the Pumpkinghead :: Crystal Reaper; Dark Legend of the Veritas
Grimnyzmal

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1101
Job/hobbies : Living Shadow

Deep Thought... Empty
PostSubject: Deep Thought...   Deep Thought... EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 3:25 am

"I Feel Very Unusual. It's An Unsettled And Restless Feeling, But Nothing Of Any Concern Or Threat At All. Quite Possibly Just Some Negative Thoughts Of Others Of Me Or Misfortunes Occurring To Them I Am Unaware Of. Whatever The Case, It Has Made Me Recognize Many Things. One Of Which Is What I Want To Have Many, Many, Many Relationships Suddenly, But I Also Do Not Want To Socialize With Many People. I Have Also Undergone Another Standard Self-Recognition That Has Allowed Me To Realize That There Is A Moment And A Reason Why Celebrities No Longer Associate With Commonfolk, And It Becomes Clearer And Clearer To Me, Though As I Look On And Proceed Undaunted, I Am Still Gravely Saddened By All Of The Other People Outside Of Myself And Their Actions Or Reactions. For This Reason, I Remember Why I Was So Adamant About Remaining Distant And Kept From Them, But More So Why That Intensified As An Adult Once I Realized The Things I Thought As A Child Were Still True, And I Would Continue To Act Accordingly. Nevertheless, I Know That Even If I Am Easily Nowhere Near Any Kind Of Type To Be Amongst The Commonplace, I Understand There Is A Society Of Celebrities -- Those Who Were Unable To Be With The Masses And Now Live Together In Their Own Society Above The Masses -- That Are Waiting For Me. Whilst Most Would See This As A Symbol Of Status, I See It... As A Sign Of Warning. Those People Are Still Humans, And Even If They Excel At Whatever They Do, There Is A Deeper Reason Why Extraordinary People Do Not Mix Well With The Ordinary Beyond Just Their Exceptionalism... Trust That I Know This Personally. In That, I Will Need To Quickly Prepare For It... Especially Since For Years, Celebrities Have... Had Their Eyes On Me. I Need To Plan Thoroughly... Because An Ambush Is Surely Waiting For The 'Fresh Meat' Up-And-Coming Stars That I Will Actively Avoid. A Celebrity Is Still A Human, After All, And Things Get Way More Intense In That Realm... Trust."

6th Restriction -- Archcount Thanytoz, the Crystal Reaper; God Of Darkness. The Black Dragon and Vampire Lich Overlord, known as 'Grimnyzmal The Abyzmal', and one of the seven Sixth Restriction Elemental Gods of the Veritas. Wears a striped black and gray suit with black slacks and black dress shoes with matching gloves, as well as a long cloak of darkness. Can occasionally be seen with a tophat and cane, both with mouths on them and which bear his soul, along with his dark matter piano, Alticord. A Devourist and Living Shadow, he is Head of the Living Shadows of the Veritas and has command over what is called 'Devourism', a mixture of black holes and mouths. His innards are made of black holes, and he is always hungry. He has dominion over all darkness in the Veritas, including space. Married to Black Friday, the dark side of The Friday The Thirteenth Fairy, Friday. Runs much of the Veritas' businesses from the darkness.

Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal

Dog

Deep Thought... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Thought...   Deep Thought... EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 3:26 am

"If I'm Going To Stomp On The Elites, It Isn't Enough To Think LIKE Them... That Only Gets Me To THEIR Level... And Obviously, They Aren't At The Top If They're All At The Same Level, Fighting Each Other. Such Is Why The Whole 'Clash Of The Titans' Type Deal Works Really Nicely Before I Ever Come Into The Equation. But I Need To Remain Conscious Of It So That I Am Aware That They Are Real Alive People And Not Just Fake TV People That Don't Really Exist. I Will Admit, Though... Maybe One Of Them Will Finally Make Me Feel Like There Is SOMEONE Or SOMETHING Worthy Out There... I Have Longed And Yearned So For A Worthy Being..."

6th Restriction -- Archcount Thanytoz, the Crystal Reaper; God Of Darkness. The Black Dragon and Vampire Lich Overlord, known as 'Grimnyzmal The Abyzmal', and one of the seven Sixth Restriction Elemental Gods of the Veritas. Wears a striped black and gray suit with black slacks and black dress shoes with matching gloves, as well as a long cloak of darkness. Can occasionally be seen with a tophat and cane, both with mouths on them and which bear his soul, along with his dark matter piano, Alticord. A Devourist and Living Shadow, he is Head of the Living Shadows of the Veritas and has command over what is called 'Devourism', a mixture of black holes and mouths. His innards are made of black holes, and he is always hungry. He has dominion over all darkness in the Veritas, including space. Married to Black Friday, the dark side of The Friday The Thirteenth Fairy, Friday. Runs much of the Veritas' businesses from the darkness.

Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal

Dog

Deep Thought... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Thought...   Deep Thought... EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 3:26 am

"Hey, I Just Randomly Had The Best Idea That Would Help Me Achieve What I Just Said I Wanted In Having Many Relationships... Because I Am Not Weak And Vulnerable Or Depraved Or Deprived, I Do Not Need To Take Advantage Of And Use People In Order To Get Everything. However... I Am In An Inverse Position Where I, Who Have Greater Capabilities, Can Be Of Use To Others... And That Could Be Exactly What I Need For Many Things To Work Themselves Out Into Quite The Nice Little Execution... There Are Countless People Who Only Want Someone For A Service, But Are Either Too Proud Or Too Coy To Say So, And That Prevents Business From Being Handled With All Such Niceties And Vanities. No, This... This Is A Very Distinct Situation. And I Love It. I Don't Have To Worry About Anyone Who Might Be Too Sensitive, Or Too Vain And Wanting Praise Or Someone To Walk On Eggshells. There Are A Certain Type Of People Who Understand... And Beyond That, There Is A Type Of Person For Every Last Thing, No Matter How Obscure. Yes, I Am Finding A Renovated Type Of Second Wind To Experience The World Now. Though, I Must Admit, With How Hard Humans As A Collective Have Fought Against Me For All Of This Time... I Feel Like I'm Going To Enjoy The Next Chapter Of My Life As The Old One Continues Neatly Coming To A Close."

Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal

Dog

Deep Thought... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Thought...   Deep Thought... EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 3:28 am

"... So Many Wonderful Fun Things That I Want To Do With The Worst Humans... I'm Sure They Are As Fun As They Say. And That's All They Want To Do Is Have Fun And Fuck Shit Up. I Might As Well Join Them And Embrace My Own Primal Urges I Stave Off On The Daily In Order To Remain, Uh... Sociable. But I'm Finding That I Was Really Only Being Suppressed By The Ignorant Masses, And That The Real Method Is To Be Myself So I Can Draw In The Big Fish. No More Time For Small Fries, The Tiniest Of All The Fishies. Instead... It's About Time To Feed, Then Eat, The Sharks. And I Think I Want Some Shark Tail."

Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal

Dog

Deep Thought... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Thought...   Deep Thought... EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 3:28 am

"I'm Far More Excited Than I Seem. I'm Also Far More Tired Than I Am Excited, And Finding QUALITY People To Talk To Among People Who Are Starving To Be Of Almost No Quality At All In Order To Appeal To Other No-Quality People Is A VERY And EXCEEDINGLY Difficult Task That I Have No Interest In Pursuing Through The Crowds Of So... Very... Many... Ignorant Masses. That Is Not The Life For Me, Else I Would Have Long Tried To Conform, At Least A Little. In All My Life, I Don't Remember At Even One Point Actually Conforming To Anything That Society Demanded Lest It Was Already Part Of Who I Was Being, Or Beneficial To Me... Otherwise, Nope. Always Just Been Me. And Seeing How Others Turned Out, I Am Most Pleased. Because If They Actually Succeeded After Being As They Were Instead Of Being Punished By Having To Live And Exist Slowly Deteriorating And Degrading, It Might Have Been Too Much For Me."

Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal

Dog

Deep Thought... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Thought...   Deep Thought... EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 3:30 am

"So Instead Of Doing Whatever I Just Said Normal People Do, Attaching To And Gridlocking Themselves In Relationships That Constrict Or Deter Them With Anyone That Will Have Them, Then Being Offended At Anyone Who Is Doing Better Or Intends Greater Things, I'm Going To Effectively Not Even Concern Myself With Such Mortal Affairs And Instead Enjoy The Many Fruits Of My Labors As I Continue Progression, Relishing In The Day Of My Rest With Further Leisure."

Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal

Dog

Deep Thought... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Thought...   Deep Thought... EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 3:31 am

"Also, Please Forgive Any Sort Of Overzealous Feelings Of Celebration I Might Experience In My Stimulation. I Don't Do Such Things Before People Because That's Very Unbecoming And Also Not Usually Crossing My Mind When I'm Around Other People, But I Do Take My Executive Administrative Ownership Seniority Of This Server To Do Whatever I Like When I So Choose, Even If It Just Means Me Reflecting On My Day, Documenting Thoughts, Expressing Myself, Or Anything Else I May So Choose At Any Given Moment."

Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal

Dog

Deep Thought... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Thought...   Deep Thought... EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 3:33 am

"My~! I've Come To Shine Unapologetically Yet Again, Though Now On A More Selective Social Media Service, If It Is Even Considered Such. It Has Less To Do With Media Than It Does About Being Social, So I Don't Think It Classifies Technically As A 'Social Media' Service. But It Doesn't Change The Usefulness Of A Blank Text Field And The Unbridled Ability To Upload Images, Considering I Have So Very Many Thoughts All Day Long, All Day Night, And Even When I Am Asleep And Dreaming Of Something I Want To Wake Up And Remember And Recreate The Next Day, If At All Possible. I Have Lost Many Thoughts Today That I Know Were All Gems, And See, I Don't Like... Losing Gems. Things Of Value, I Dislike Losing. It Bothers Me Quite A Bit, Being The Treasure Hunter I Am... Please Understand; No One Wants A Flawed Diamond, But Someone Somewhere Will Take It Over The Diamond In The Rough."

Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal

Dog

Deep Thought... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Thought...   Deep Thought... EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 3:36 am

"It's Time To Get To Know Me A Little More Deeply, If It Even Matters! If It Doesn't, Then You Should Know For SURE That It Matters That Much Less To ME Than It Does To YOU~! I'm Going To Do It Anyway And Enjoy Myself As I Always Do, By Myself, Whenever I Choose, Much To My Preference In Most Scenarios More Often Than Not (Even When Around Other People), No Matter Who Stays Or Goes, Forever, Like I Have Been Online In Other Ways For Many Years. Surely, No One Could Have Thought That The Sway Of The Masses And Meaningless Popularity Contests Held Amongst Them Unconsciously Would Have Any Type Of Effect On Me With No Substance Or Value Or Even Any Potential Backing Up What The Standards Of Said Sway And Popularity Are, Did You? Oooohohohohoho~!"

Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal

Dog

Deep Thought... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Thought...   Deep Thought... EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 3:37 am

"Omg, I Feel Like Playing Again... But Me Playing Is Dangerous To The Weak... Either Way, I Have So Many Feelings Right Now, And It Won't Help Me At All Trying To Sit Through Them, With How Intense And Complex Mine Are Almost Always. What A Horrible Hassle I Am, But I Appreciate All Of The Work That Is Required To Be Put Into Dealing With Myself, Because Surely, It Has Always Paid Off To Be Me, Especially When I Am Forced To Observe Others, As Little As I Want To, In Most Cases... I Swear To You, Seeing So Many People Have So Many Problems That They Are Blind Or Ignorant To Almost Always Is Quite The Sensory Overload. Then Having To Deal With A Chain Of That Constantly And Also The Mere Thought Of Having To Do That Every Single Day AND Spend A MAJORITY Of My Days WITH Said People AND Not Being Able To Comment? Why, I Think That's A Health Hazard, Especially For Anyone Who Is Near Me When They Are Actively Doing That In My General Vicinity For Too Long. That Will Never Do!"

Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal

Dog

Deep Thought... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Thought...   Deep Thought... EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 3:38 am

"Wow! My Thoughts Are All Over The Place~! This Is Fun~! I Cannot Stop Thinking About How I'm Going To Step On So Many Celebrities Under My Boot For Both Justice And My Own Sadistic Personal Pleasures, And Also How Many Of Them Will Become My Friends Or Allies! Sounds Like So Much Fun~! I'll Have To Be Careful Not To Have Potential Friends For Dinner! Because I Will Surely Eat Their Life. Without Batting An Eye Nor Feeling Remorse! Ohohohoho~!"

Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal

Dog

Deep Thought... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Thought...   Deep Thought... EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 3:39 am

"I Just... Want To Inspire Terror In All The Beings Of The Earth, But Still Let Them Know I Love Them And Will Play With Them And Do Fun Things, Too~!"

Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal

Dog

Deep Thought... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Thought...   Deep Thought... EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 3:41 am

"Oh, You Know, This Reminds Me Of This Dream I Had Many Years Ago... Where Two Integral People That Did Wrong To Me Were Together With Me And For Whatever Reason, Out Of Literally Nowhere, I Suddenly Became A Super Giant... But After That, I Don't Reca-- OH, I MIGHT HAVE WRITTEN THAT ONE DOWN. OMFG, PLEASE TELL ME I DID. If I Know Me, I Surely Did, But Knowing Me, It Was Also Randomly And Somewhere Not Easily Accessed Because I Just Leave A Whirlwind Of... Incomprehensible Everywhere I Go, Then Eventually Circle Back To Collect The Gems. I'm Like The Goose That Lays The Golden Eggs, Except Mine Are Platinum And Encrusted With Jewels And I Also Know What Their Value Is As Opposed To Simply Being A Money-Making Service Whose Only Capacity Of Understanding Is To Make Money For Others With My More-Valuable-Than-Them Talent."

Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal

Dog

Deep Thought... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Thought...   Deep Thought... EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 3:43 am

"I... Sincerely Hope That Everyone Is Dreadfully Terrified Of Me And... Of Living Life Knowing That I Am Alive And Doing Literally Anything At All At Any Time And You Not Knowing What It Is Nor Why Or What Will Become Of It."

Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal

Dog

Deep Thought... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Thought...   Deep Thought... EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 3:46 am

"Now, Whether You Like It Or Not, I Have To Calculate Many Major Plans For The Near And Far Future Regarding People Who Potentially Would Be Planning To Entrap Or Destroy Me For Any Number Of Reasons! My Favorite. So Many Things Go On Both In My Life And In My Head That I Must Keep Track Of, And A Lot Of Them Tend To Be Long And Thorough And Intricate, So They Need To Be Recorded And Not Just Remembered. Like, If You Cannot Remember To Make Or What's ON A Grocery List, How Could You Remember What You're Going To Do For An Entire Series Of Master Plans?"

Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal

Dog

Deep Thought... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Thought...   Deep Thought... EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 3:49 am

"And Remember; For As Many Of You Who Know People Who Don't Like Me For Any Reason, Imagine How Many More People That I Know For A FACT Don't Like Me, Possibly For Overlapping Or Similar Reasons, Both Of Whom I Do And Do Not Know Or Know Of. Then Imagine Me Taking Into Account Every Last One Of Them, And Also Remembering All Forms Of Interactions Which Could Be Classified As Any Type Of Antagonism Against Me For Any Unjustified Or Unscrupulous Reasoning."

Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal

Dog

Deep Thought... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Thought...   Deep Thought... EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 3:50 am

"Forgive Me For My High-Powered Attention. When I Actively And Intently Focus On Something, I Tend To Unload Quite A Bit. It's Because My Brain Is So Strong, And It Thereby Amplifies Many Things. It's Vaguely Reminiscent Of What Overthinkers Are Like, Only Not Negative Nor Detrimental To Myself And My Own Progression."

Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal

Dog

Deep Thought... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Thought...   Deep Thought... EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 3:51 am

"I Enjoy The Depths Of My Own Psyche... It's So Much Fun In There, And Like, Hella Boring Outside Of My Head Most Of The Time. So. The Clear And Obvious Choice Wins The Day."

Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal

Dog

Deep Thought... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Thought...   Deep Thought... EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 3:51 am

"I Will Say, Though, That I Am Coming To Love The Earth More And More As More Is Revealed To Mine Eyes... I'm Gonna Have Fun With This Thing."

Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal

Dog

Deep Thought... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Thought...   Deep Thought... EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 3:52 am

"Silly Me, I've Spoken Too Much And Am Now Making Clutter Rather Than Productivity. Rather Unbecoming, To Make Waste... But, It Is Still Good To Complete A Movement, Physical Or Not. I Mean, Considering How Many Shitposters There Are... Well... It's Very Obvious How People Feel About Their Online Excretion."

Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal

Dog

Deep Thought... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Thought...   Deep Thought... EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 3:53 am

"And, Just Like That, I'm Cleaning My Phone Of My Pictures Now, Because I Have Wanted To For A While And Could Not, But Now I Can, But Am Highly Upset That I Would Have Added This To My Already Overwhelmingly Large List Of Things To Do, Especially Regarding General Maintenance In Most Important Aspects. And It Is Angering To Me How I Will Assuredly, Due To Time And Circumstance, Pursue This Venture In Order To Fulfill My Tasks That I Have Been Putting Off Whilst The Iron Is Hot And The Time Is Ripe, But That Means Greater Stress Unto Me. I Simply Do Not Think I Can Handle Even The Tiniest Extra Task, As I Already Have Issues Doing The Minor Things Other People Request Of Me, Especially When In A Transitional Point That I Have To Keep Paying Attention To My Own Life And Things Regarding Me. This May Not Bode Well. I Will Have To Avoid Doing Things That Would Require Me To Go Out Of My Way For Others At This Time."

Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal

Dog

Deep Thought... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Thought...   Deep Thought... EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 3:54 am

"By The By, If You Don't Like What My Insides Look Like, You're Very Much Free To Go Back To The Surface And Deal With The Same Thing Mostly Everyone Else Gets. That May Be More... Suitable A Setting For Most. It's The RECOMMENDED Setting, As We All Know That Unless You Know What You're Doing, You'd Want To Pick The 'Recommended' Setting Over The 'Custom' One."

Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal

Dog

Deep Thought... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Thought...   Deep Thought... EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 3:54 am

"I Am Well Aware That No Mere Human Can Handle Me In My Entirety At All, As I've Been Proven Right Countless Upon Countless Of Times, Oftentimes Daily, If I Have To Spend More Than A Day With Any Greater Amount Of People. That's Why I Don't Let Humans Experience My Fullness, Because That Is Far Beyond A Human's Capacity For Handling. A Human Cannot Even Handle Another Human Properly, And Sometimes, Cannot Handle Animals, Either. How Much Less, Then, Would A Human Do Dealing With Me On A More Consistent Basis? So I Am Careful, Nowadays, To Deliver Smaller Portions... But Even The Smaller Servings Tend To Be Too Much For Humanity These Days. Tragic As It Is, I Am Still Quite Pleased With Myself That I Can Actually Be Alone With Myself By Myself For Any Period Of Time And Like It And Not Be Hindered Or Damaged By My Solitude, Or Even Seek Out Constantly Any Form Of Interaction Or Attention. Though It Doesn't Mean... I Don't Wish Someone Did Have The Capacity To Truly Handle Me, And Not Just What I Allow Them To Have For The Sake Of Their Comfort And My Energy."

Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal

Dog

Deep Thought... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Thought...   Deep Thought... EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 3:55 am

"I Need A Human That Doesn't Want Me To Be Like Them, Or Try To Drag Me Down To Their Level, Like A Human Wants To, To Feel Better About Itself And What It Chooses On Purpose Not To Do Or How To Be, Then Feels Poorly About Their Own Choices And Being And Is In Misery And Therefore Needs Company. But A Great Deal Of Humans Have Inferiority, Superiority, Or God Complexes, All Of Which End In A Fashion Wherein Which The Human Demands That Another Must Comply With Their Being Without Them Attempting Or Even Wishing To Reciprocate. It Is Very Selfish To Want Something To Be Like You, For You, And Isn't Allowed To Be Itself Because That Disturbs You Being Yourself. Like... Who The Fuck Are You? A Fucking HUMAN? Wow, That Doesn't Even Mean Anything To ANOTHER HUMAN. So... Where Is The Vanity To Basically Indirectly Force Everyone To Be Suitable Only To You Regardless Of Themselves Coming From? I See It All Over The Place And It's Like... I Wonder If Those People Are Just Fucking Stupidiots Or Is That... Just What It's Like To Be A Human?"

Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal

Dog

Deep Thought... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Thought...   Deep Thought... EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 3:56 am

"... Enough Of These Sickening Sentiments Of Mine. I Am Awake Relatively Late At Night With No Interest In Doing Anything And Am Quickly Growing Bored. I Always Hate Getting This Way. Randomly Being Completely Unfeeling For The Things I Like To Do And Then Not Doing Them Because I Do Not Feel, Then Becoming Incredibly Bored From Being Idle For So Long Because I Don't Feel Like Doing Anything Else. Though My Boredom Spurs Some Of The Best And Most Fun Things Which Come From Me, It Doesn't Mean I EVER Enjoy The Process Or Feeling Of Being Bored."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deep Thought... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Thought...   Deep Thought... Empty

Back to top Go down

Deep Thought...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next