The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Deep Thought; Putting My House In Order

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7220

Deep Thought; Putting My House In Order Empty
PostSubject: Deep Thought; Putting My House In Order   Deep Thought; Putting My House In Order EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 2:44 am

*Random Thoughts That Eventually Lead To Order. Meant For My Own Personal Record And Understanding Before Anything And Everything Else.

='Tymon'=
Deep Thought; Putting My House In Order Horny10
"... Honestly, I Think I Need To Get Into A Little Bit Of Bedlam. No Commitment Type, Except To Get Into Some More Bedlam. Very Much Stress Relief. Keeps Me From Being An Axe Murderer, That's For Sure."
-Horny-
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thought; Putting My House In Order   Deep Thought; Putting My House In Order EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 2:46 am

Deep Thought; Putting My House In Order Busine11
"... Fuck. I've Gotten Like... DAYS Worth Of Work To Pick Up And Organize... This Is Why I Hate To Have To Deal With Humans. Just... Always Messing Up The Upholstery As -SOON- As I Get It Clean. Without -FAIL-. I -JUST- Got Caught Up And Now, Look. This Week's Fucking... Mess I Have To, Once Again, Clean. The New Year Better Not Hold Anymore Of These Messes For The Lord, Or The Lord Might Mess Up Your New Year. Shalom."
-Business-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thought; Putting My House In Order   Deep Thought; Putting My House In Order EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 2:47 am

Deep Thought; Putting My House In Order Dissoc10
"... If I'm Being 100% With Myself, I Really Don't Even Have Time For Bedlam, Either. That's... Another Mess. And Not Just In My Bed. I Just Want To Make Everything Clean Without A Filthy Human Filthing It Up With Their Terrible Organization, Horrible Ideas, And Complete Lack Of Conscious Awareness Of Self Unless It Is Pleasurable Or Vain In Some Way."
-Dissociation-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thought; Putting My House In Order   Deep Thought; Putting My House In Order EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 2:48 am

Deep Thought; Putting My House In Order Bliss10
"... This Movie, Igor, Is Grade S. It's An All-Timer For Me. Without A Doubt."
-Bliss-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thought; Putting My House In Order   Deep Thought; Putting My House In Order EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 2:49 am

Deep Thought; Putting My House In Order Regali10
"Lord, This Movie Was 2008? It's Fucking Magnificent On So Many Levels. Flying Colors. S-Rank In Everything. There Is Nothing About It I Dislike. At All. Hands Down."
-Regalia-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thought; Putting My House In Order   Deep Thought; Putting My House In Order EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 2:50 am

Deep Thought; Putting My House In Order Blessi11
"The Movie Is So Goddamn Good, I Can't Even Dislike The Main Antagonist. I Don't Dislike -Anything-. I Daresay It's -Perfect-, And You =KNOW= I Would Not Just Say Any Old Thing Has Achieved Perfection."
-Blessing-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thought; Putting My House In Order   Deep Thought; Putting My House In Order EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 2:51 am

Deep Thought; Putting My House In Order Humili10
"Damn, God Finds New Ways To Hit Me With The 'Don't Destroy All Life, Son, I Kept Some Of Them Alive For A Reason' Every Time I'm About To Just Do It. He Does That Because He Knows I Will, But He Also Knows I Will Respect The Things He Has Made, Or That Have Been Blessed In Life, Whether They Know They Are Blessed By Him Or Not. I Have To Be Sure I Can Identify What Is Blessed, Even If He Doesn't Directly Tell Me, Or Else I Will Sin Against Him. But He's Still Very Loving About It, Because Obviously, He Knows How It Gets. I'm Just Happy He Doesn't Get Angry. He Just Sends Me Love Notes And Gentle Reminders. Because He Knows I'll Listen, And Not Need A Rebuke."
-Humility-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thought; Putting My House In Order   Deep Thought; Putting My House In Order EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 2:52 am

Deep Thought; Putting My House In Order Mister10
"I Do Appreciate Our One-On-One Time, But I Think I Really Will Need All Of His Strength He Can Muster Of Himself In Every All Any Way He Can To Not Destroy All Humans. Loooooooord, I Am Made Perfect In Weakness, And If I Have One Weakness On This Earth, It Is That I Will -='MOST DEFINITELY'=- Kill Someone. Give Me -='Strength'=-, My God. PLEASE. I BEG YOU -- AND I -='NEVER'=- BEG. Christ GOD, I Need You SO BAD. Whatever You Have To Do, Please. Whatever He Said. Lord, Take Me."
-Mister Professor Doctor-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thought; Putting My House In Order   Deep Thought; Putting My House In Order EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 2:53 am

Deep Thought; Putting My House In Order Backla10
"... I See Now This Is My Punishment. Okay. You Win, Lord. I Submit."
-Backlash-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thought; Putting My House In Order   Deep Thought; Putting My House In Order EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 2:54 am

Deep Thought; Putting My House In Order Sincer11
"... I Need To Make A Powerful Judgment. He Will Grant Me Literally Anything. He Has Shown Me. But He Wants Me To Use All Of His Power To Make A Judgment I've Never Made Before, But In A Way I've Already Done Before Him In The Past. I Made The Proper Choices In The Past, But This One... Is Much More Powerful. It's A Most Powerful Judgment. I Really Need Everything To Make It. I See He's Doing This Now. I Have To Look Him In The Face And Make This Judgment. Very Well. Godspeed."
-Sincerity-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thought; Putting My House In Order   Deep Thought; Putting My House In Order EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 2:55 am

Deep Thought; Putting My House In Order Testim10
"... I Am About To Have The Most Open, Realest Conversation With God There Can Ever Be. And I Truly Did Ask For This, Too. So Even Now, He Gives Me What I Want. I Said, 'If There Was Anyone I Could Sit On A Bench With And Talk To, It Is God'. And Here He Is. Waiting For This Talk. The Lord Is There. The Lord Is Good. The Lord God Is Perfect In Every Way. There Is No Limit To God. I Say This With All That I Am, For All To Know."
-Testimony-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thought; Putting My House In Order   Deep Thought; Putting My House In Order Empty

Back to top Go down

Deep Thought; Putting My House In Order
Page 1 of 1