The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Rainbow Bay

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen Archdeath
Blue Moon, Daddy's Dearest Heart :: The Second Tenseingel; Peace of the Dusk
Queen Archdeath

Scorpio Female Points : 248
Job/hobbies : Queen Tymon

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyFri May 15, 2020 9:25 pm

Queen Archdeath stepped out of a Dimension Gate, sharp eyes already scanning over the area. "Hmm... A rather rudimentary place..." she muttered to herself. "I honestly do not see what Father sees in this place..." The strange woman wearing French gothic lolita and various spider-themed accessories glanced at the two sitting and cleared her throat. "Good day," is all she said to them, refusing to sit down.

... You'd Better Learn My Name...
~Elegant Theme Of Shinritha Tensei~

Shinritha, the eldest of the Tensei Triplets, is the 'Peace of the Dusk,' the Goddess that is tasked with overseeing the entire continent of Midna, The Spectral Dusk. She frequently refers to this as being a 'Kage.' She rules over all death as the 'Archdeath', the 'Second Death', and uses her Absolution; Absolute End, the numerous Deadlines of Father Time and the Fate of the Past, who cuts the threads of spacetime.

Her Manna is Mechanica, which allows her total control over machines. With the 'Eyes Of The Spider Queen', she is capable of seeing through each of her different Restrictions simultaneously, as well as utilize whatever capabilities are embedded within her Eyes in each different Restriction.
Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath
Queen Archdeath

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyFri May 15, 2020 9:38 pm

Queen Archdeath's piercing red eyes settled on the two, a hand extending to reveal a spider web themed fan spread betwixt her fingers. Raising it to her face and batting her long lashes in a flutter, the woman responded, "Yes, I'll be requiring a suitable seat for myself to sit. The ones here will simply not do." She turned to face the fox girl at her yelp, blinking and remaining silent. She observed her intensely, her eyes seeming to pierce the soul.

Shinritha, the eldest of the Tensei Triplets, is the 'Peace of the Dusk,' the Goddess that is tasked with overseeing the entire continent of Midna, The Spectral Dusk. She frequently refers to this as being a 'Kage.' She rules over all death as the 'Archdeath', the 'Second Death', and uses her Absolution; Absolute End, the numerous Deadlines of Father Time and the Fate of the Past, who cuts the threads of spacetime.

Her Manna is Mechanica, which allows her total control over machines. With the 'Eyes Of The Spider Queen', she is capable of seeing through each of her different Restrictions simultaneously, as well as utilize whatever capabilities are embedded within her Eyes in each different Restriction.
Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath
Queen Archdeath

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyFri May 15, 2020 9:55 pm

Queen Archdeath's eyes narrowed at the remark from the fox girl, gleaming with an intensity. "Pardon?" Queen Archdeath questioned with a restrained malice, "As much as I CAN, I simply will NOT." Looking at the seats, it was clear that they were already sat in several times. "These seats are worn and filthy. I'm certain strange creatures have sat here." She turned briskly toward Leo, her hoop skirt nearly kicking up wind, for some reason, as she did. "A throne," was what she said to him, "Or at least something someone hasn't sat in already." This woman seemed exceptionally picky and overly perceptive.

Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath
Queen Archdeath

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyFri May 15, 2020 10:09 pm

Queen Archdeath closed her eyes, never lowering her spiderweb fan. "Please see that you do," were her parting words as Leo left. Once he was gone, she opened her eyes lowly, their piercing gaze just as intense as before, focused on Zerinae. "I'll have you know, you are in the presence of royalty. I come here for reconnaissance, as my Father has recommended this place as an ally of our world. I did not expect my location to be so..." Her eyes glanced from left to right, sizing up the area, "... External, to put it lightly."

Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath
Queen Archdeath

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyFri May 15, 2020 10:22 pm

Queen Archdeath turned her nose up to Zerinae, scrunching her face up. "I never said I was better than anyone, I simply have different mannerisms. I am accustomed to mine own throne and manor, where I rule over an entire continent in my world." At the return of Leo, Queen Archdeath's eyes lit up and she smiled blissfully. "Ah, yes, thank you, servant! This will do just nicely..." She unfolded her large black dragon wings from around her waist and sat down comfortably, wrapping her wings around her shoulders like a shawl. "What is your name, servant? You honor me with your servitude."

Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath
Queen Archdeath

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyFri May 15, 2020 10:32 pm

Queen Archdeath smiled warmly at Leo. "Well met! I am known as Queen Archdeath, of the Veritas." She noticed that Zerinae excused herself from the table, likely because of their minor altercation. "Haven't you the decency to even introduce yourself, miss royal duchess?" Queen Archdeath questioned snarkily. "I've already said my piece -- I am Queen Archdeath, of the Veritas. To whom do I owe the pleasure of speaking?"

Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath
Queen Archdeath

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyFri May 15, 2020 10:46 pm

Queen Archdeath extended her fan once again, waving it before her face. "No, that will be all, Leonidus. Thank you." She bowed her head lightly to him in acknowledgement, then said to Zerinae, "Nice to meet you, too, Miss Lonepaw. Seems like you are living up to your name." Queen Archdeath giggled, crossing her legs. "Furthermore, I--" That's when she noticed it... Her favorite food. "... Mmnn... Pizza..." Extending one of her dragon wings, its form altered to become a hand, which would grab a slice and then feed Queen Archdeath as though it were her own hand.

Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath
Queen Archdeath

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat May 16, 2020 9:33 am

Queen Archdeath awoke to a new location, having absentmindedly dozed off in her tire. She was pleased with her ease of slumber, as well as the comfort of her awakening. Yawning briefly and cutely, she immediately arose -- almost robotically -- to a stiff ninety degree angle, spreading her fingers and fan before her face. "It seems as though I had dozed off. How impolite of me. Very good of you to take me to a proper place of rest." Queen Archdeath met the edge of the table with her waist, humbly awaiting her meal. "You certainly are fit for royalty, Leonidus. I am thoroughly impressed." She noticed that he'd brought a hot pot of water, of which she'd say to it, "Tea, please. Heavy sugar." She waved her fan lightly before her face, batting her lashes lightly.

Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath
Queen Archdeath

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat May 16, 2020 10:01 am

Queen Archdeath nodded her head to him in acknowledgement of his actions, responding with a simple, "Light," as she was not one for strong tea. She folded her fan up in a single swipe, placing it on the tray softly before prepping herself to eat. She took to the fork and knife, cutting her meal into smaller portions, that she may eat them more delicately. Already delighted by the taste, texture, and aroma, Queen Archdeath -- after properly chewing and swallowing -- gave Leonidus her grace. "My compliments to the chef," she would say, lightly batting her lips with a napkin. "You must enjoy what you do, as you do it so well. I only wish I had another servant as willing as you are. Most of mine are mechanical, save for my Royal Servant... Who is undead."

Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath
Queen Archdeath

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat May 16, 2020 10:20 am

Queen Archdeath continued on with her Eggs Benedict as he spoke and poured her tea, still rather impressed with his form and technique. The smell of the tea wafted up to her cute, perked nose as she finished the main course, ready to splash it down with some of that fine smelling tea. "Yes, very good. Always proper to enjoy what one does, as well as the life they lead. Not all are meant for service," she'd say, lifting up her saucer close to her face and taking the cup, sipping lightly. A smile found its way to her face. "Finely brewed, good sir. Much to my expectation, after having breakfast." All that was left was her salad, of which she would begin on after placing her teacup down and picking up the salad fork to stick into the greens.

Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath
Queen Archdeath

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat May 16, 2020 10:34 am

Queen Archdeath engaged the fruit salad accordingly, starting from the top, as by design. Bite after bite, Queen Archdeath would continue to pick at the variable melons and plop them into her mouth at a moderate pace, dipping them in the yogurt every so often. "Simply divine," she'd say, patting her face yet again with her cloth. She took to the tea once more to wash it all down, it having cooled significantly. Still hot, however, she sipped delicately before placing it back down. "You are... Not as appreciated as you should be around here, are you?" Queen Archdeath asked in inference. His expression to her gratification told her much.

Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath
Queen Archdeath

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat May 16, 2020 10:50 am

Queen Archdeath arched her brows. "Is that a fact?" she questioned almost in disbelief, "Surely, there is a hierarchy of order here, is there not? You are no one's vassal or specified Royal Servant?" Queen Archdeath found this odd and foreign, but was not closed off to the thoughts. "Quaint," she'd finally say, plucking a few more fruit from her tray and popping them into her mouth. She ate silently for a while, thinking of what the locals here were like. She had only but to ask. "Leonidus," Queen Archdeath began, "What are the locals of this place like? I have heard from my father that they are well-meaning, but not quite taking to newcomers. What is your perspective?" As she awaited his answer, she would finish her fruit salad and yogurt.

Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath
Queen Archdeath

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat May 16, 2020 11:08 am

Queen Archdeath took her cup and sipped, listening intently to Leo as he spoke. It wasn't until the end that Queen Archdeath was truly surprised, wondering why that could be. "I..." she started, gazing down at her nearly finished tea," ... I did hear from my father that there were those who were healing... And he is a kindly man to begin with... But I am not quite so pleasant." She was blunt about herself, knowing that she had a bit of a mean streak. "My father used to be tyrannical and destructive, but that led to the destruction of a dimension we resided in before he created our own. He may not wish to see it happen again, but I will not be quite so forgiving should one harm my father's feelings." She finished her tea and set it down with a sigh. "Pardons."

Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath
Queen Archdeath

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat May 16, 2020 11:18 am

Queen Archdeath knew what the silence of a servant meant. She wouldn't deny that she could understand why he would be silent, and what his emotions were. In times past, she had to be still before her father, regardless of her emotions. Still, she also knew what it meant to be a ruler, and also what it meant to have respect for that. It was good that Leo did, as well. "I'll always leave final judgment to my Father, as he is the most level-headed of us all, but... That will not disregard mine disdain for disrespect and loathsome manners." Queen Archdeath quickly picked up her spiderweb fan and extended it before her face, closing her eyes. "I hope you know that this does not mean I will be looking for trouble, but be aware of what will happen should it find me."

Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath
Queen Archdeath

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat May 16, 2020 11:30 am

Queen Archdeath opened her sharp, red eyes to the humble man that solemnly requested her restraint. There was silence, but there was no tension. "... Very well," she finally came to say, pushing the table back and rising to her feet, "... But know this; I am not known as 'Queen Archdeath' for no reason." That was the end of the matter. "Now then, please escort us back outside. I'd care to meet more of the locals. See what my Father sees in them. You seem kindly enough, and though I'm sure they have their history, they cannot be too far off, themselves." Queen Archdeath was putting a lot of faith in Leo, but mostly, her father. "Whenever you're ready."

Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath
Queen Archdeath

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat May 16, 2020 11:37 am

Queen Archdeath took Leo's arm and let him guide her through. She did not make a fuss nor a sound along the way, but was open to small talk if it should so arise, though highly irregular. They came upon the table where she first entered and she stood there with him, surveying the area. "Thank you kindly, Leonidus. Your efforts are, again, appreciated." She bat her eyes at him profusely, long lashes fluttering elegantly.

Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath
Queen Archdeath

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat May 16, 2020 11:47 am

Queen Archdeath immediately noticed the fallen with her Hyper Perception, the piercing red eyes gleaming brightly even in the sunlight. "Leonidus!" she shouted, pointing her fan toward the injured, "It seems as though there is a situation at hand! Shall we go inspect?" Before receiving an answer, she already made her way over to the area.

Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath
Queen Archdeath

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat May 16, 2020 12:05 pm

Queen Archdeath was happy that the injured party was able to get to an infirmary. Though Queen Archdeath was one for blood and gore, she wasn't one for unnecessary causes nor innocent affliction. As Leo took off, she would find that the seats were spiffed up quite nicely overnight -- probably by Leo, himself. This meant that Queen Archdeath could sit... But not before a small child entered the area, seemingly without supervision. Turning toward her, Queen Archdeath gazed at the child and said to her, "Good day, young lass."

Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath
Queen Archdeath

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat May 16, 2020 12:14 pm

Queen Archdeath waved back with her spiderweb themed fan. "What is your name, young lady?" Queen Archdeath smiled at the girl who seemingly just woke up and said also, "What brings you out here?"

Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath
Queen Archdeath

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat May 16, 2020 12:22 pm

Queen Archdeath found the girl to be simply adorable. Queen Archdeath's harsh, sharp eyes softened to the girl as she said, "I am Queen Archdeath of the Veritas." She returned her fan to her face as she covered her smile. "You say you are hungry, Aravena? Let Queenie help you!" Queen Archdeath moved toward the table, sitting in one of the chairs that Leo spiffed up. "What would you like?"

Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath
Queen Archdeath

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat May 16, 2020 12:29 pm

Queen Archdeath giggled at the sweet little girl. "'Jewwy toast', is it? So be it!" Queen Archdeath waved her hand with the fan in it and an odd wind blew, throwing two pieces of toast onto a plate with jelly acutely smeared upon the surface all in one motion. Queen Archdeath took the plate and passed it to Aravena, hoping it was to her liking. "Eat up! Yum, yum!" This girl reminded her of her younger sister...

Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath
Queen Archdeath

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat May 16, 2020 12:39 pm

Queen Archdeath was pleased that she could make the child smile. "You are a cute one," she'd say to Aravena. "How long have you been here?"

Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath
Queen Archdeath

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat May 16, 2020 12:45 pm

Queen Archdeath sighed gently, lids lowering tenderly. "A long time, hm? That's quite alright if you do not rightly know. You are a youth. I was once... Like you..." Queen Archdeath didn't have much of a childhood considering the circumstances of her birth, but she did have the memories of her own ignorance and innocence about the world. "Do you like it here, Aravena?"

Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath
Queen Archdeath

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat May 16, 2020 12:49 pm

Queen Archdeath closed her eyes. "Mm... What do you like so much about this place?"

Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath
Queen Archdeath

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat May 16, 2020 12:54 pm

Queen Archdeath had yet to meet anyone other than Leo and the fox girl, but they seemed friendly enough. It wasn't so farfetched to hear that it was fun and that people played with her here. "That is good to hear," Queen Archdeath said. "No one makes you sad or mistreats you, correct?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainbow Bay
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next